Offline Grant Jones

• [SA:MP] Ex-Field Training Officer
  • Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
  • Badge-ID: #F11
Re: SAPD Application | Grant_Norris[CID]
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 03:24:24 am »

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 56
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [WITHDRAW] SAPD Application | Grant_Norris[CID]  (Read 9109 times)

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
[WITHDRAW] SAPD Application | Grant_Norris[CID]
« on: February 06, 2012, 01:10:06 am »
    Grant_Norris[CID]

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    Grant "Chuck" Norris

Forumname:
    Grant_Norris

Previous names:
    Grant_Norris, Grant_Norris[D], Grant_Norris[CID]

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    IG:27 | RL:18

What is your timezone?:
    Passific Standerd Time (PST)

General Information:

What is your regestration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade?:
    November 19th 2011

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    No

How long do you play a day?
    Weekday(s): Mon-Thurs 3pm-6pm PST | Weekend(s): Fri 3pm-10pm PST, Sat All Day PST, Sun 3pm-8pm PST

Do you have difficulties with the English language?:
    Not at all.

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yes I have.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes I do Agree.

Have you been in SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    Yes http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=22806.0

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    I would specialized in pursuits, and assisting in speed traps around the LV area. I would Apply for the LVPD if I was to be accepted and assisit them on Highway pursuits, and patrol mostly around there area. For MVA and fire situations I would respond if i'm needed and assist in anytime. I was in the CID (criminal Investigation Division) for a bit and assisted in criminal investigations, about 10-20 of them. On the TS I have learned how to talk to other officers that are in SAPD and help them in pursuits, and situations. An SAPD officer for on is a more advance officer than a "Free Cop." He/She will be expected to have experiences in ANY kind of situation and be expected to know how to react when it happens. Also a SAPD officer is a guide to all the free cops who join the ARPD. Lastly SAPD are the ones who patrol for crime that happens in Argo and if it happens they are expected to stop it.  I want to join the SAPD because I want to be taken serious in the server than just being called a "Free Cop." More importantly I want to join the SAPD because I want to RP the police life. My superficiality is RP HP (highway patrol), or RP Traffic stops. My best is RP Traffic accidents and helping out guiding traffic. I also enjoy having my adrenaline go up when RPin. I also will like to join mostly because in RL I have a big problem with RL crime. I see if everyday and wish that I could stop it. Lastly I would like to join just to chill and have some fun while RPin as a cop.

I Certify that all the information is true and correct.
    Grant_Norris[CID]

Sign,
    Grant Jones
    Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
    • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
    • Badge-ID: #LV3919
    « Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 04:25:09 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Your application is missing an important detail. Please read all of the sticky threads thoroughly and add the missing detail ASAP.

Signed,

Larry "Pixy" Faulke
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
    • I ask, I tell, I make.
    « Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 04:58:30 am »
      Patrol Report

Date: 2/5/12

Length: 1 hour, 30mins

Patrol Partner(s): Braad Pan, Cody_Wood[CID], Fret, Gibson, Officer Sherman, Matrixbob, Hank Rafferty

Suspects Arrested: A total of 3 suspects where Arrested one from me.
      Suspects Killed: A total of 3 Suspects where killed.

Tickets Issued: A total of 0 suspects where ticketed.
      Civilians Stopped: A total of 1 suspect was stopped.

Description of your shift: My shift was mostly providing support in pursuits, and assisting officers in Traffic Stops. My Patrol area today was in Terria Robada, all the way east to Bone County. Yet in this patrol no one had specific patrol sectors we still got most of the criminals behind bars. The one situation where I was mostly involved was when a civilian decided to ran the back of my cruiser. After that I immediately/su'ed him for ramming and chased him down with help from other officers. Later off the suspect was stopped at the LVPD. Out of all that happen, that situation was probably was the most craziest moment in the patrol for me.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Today's Patrol was fun, and challenging at the same time. I really need to learn the locations in the Western and Mid Eastern part of LV City.

• -- Notes -- None Taken
      • -- Questions -- None Taken
      • -- Plans for improvements -- None Taken
      [/list]
      Patrol Report

Date: 6th Feb. 2012

Length: 3pm PST Time - 5:30PM PST Time

Patrol Partner(s): Fret, Murdock_Caligiun, Steven.Cipone, Zero One, DHR Mike.

Suspects Arrested: Over 1 Suspect was arrested.
      Suspects Killed: Over 4 Suspects where killed.

Tickets Issued: None
      Civilians Stopped: A total of 3 civilians where stopped.

Description of your shift: My Shift started very slow today. There wasn't alot of crimes going on for the first 10mins of patrol. Once that pasted my first situation was a hit and run. An FBI Agent was crossing the street to the FBI HQ when a civilian ran him over. I first went over to the Agent and see if he was okay. He said "Get that mother f**ker." After that I chased the suspect up to North of Moholland where the guy was pissing on a tree. I /su'ed him for Hit and Run, and assault on FBI Federal Agent. The guy was apprehended and was taken to jail.

After the Server restarted more cops came online and on TS. My Patrol location was LV-LS highway making sure that the civilians where driving okay. Out of no where I see this guy in this Light Blue car cross over the median of the highway into my lane heading strait at me. He flipped a U turn and begin driving on the right side. When I started the light him up he decided to speed it up heading South of the JTS. He made a Left turn to the PC Highway and started for the intersection. At this point he spin out his car and flipped it two times. At this point I have issued him two /m1's and two /m2's. After that he went back to the highway I issued the final /m3 and he decided to /q. So I went C4.

My Second Situation was a 2min pursuit around LSFD and Market by it ending with me encountering a second suspect that ended up leading me into a trap and killing me.

Third Situation was the longest one. A suspect went up the wrong way on the Muholland Intersection off ramp and used it to get on the highway. A Second HPU unit (Lone Wolf) Lighted him up and told him to stop all the way till we got to the Mako Span. At this point he was suspected for evading. Me and Lone attempted to P.I.T him but it failed. We tried to do a rolling road block on him but he just smashed threw us. At this point me and Line decided to just follow him before our cars blew up. The suspect turned up to a fire scene and was told to still give up by Officer Raph. Lone and me shot him when he didn't comply and ran from us near the fire scene. During this he went into [Rstar]Petey Ambulance and decided to heal him. I /su'ed him  for assisting criminals. Raph apprehended him and took him to FCSO to be jailed.

The last major situation was a (RP) Car crash by a cop crashing into a wall. When both HPU units got on scene and me we attended to the officer wounds. EMS yet wasn't available so we had to take him our selves to the hospital.

That was happen to my shift today

sign, SAPD Applicant
      Grant_Norris[CID]

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: In conclusion for today's patrol I leaned that you should never try to PIT a Truck Van or any type of large vehicle.

• -- Notes --Need to work with P.I.T manuvers on cars
      • -- Questions --What are the Police CB's mostly used for?
      • -- Plans for improvements --None

Sign,
      Grant Jones
      Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
      • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
      • Badge-ID: #LV3919
      « Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 03:26:41 am »
      Your application is still missing an important detail. Read all of the sticky threads thoroughly.

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
      • I ask, I tell, I make.
      « Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 03:55:36 am »
      Your application is still missing an important detail. Read all of the sticky threads thoroughly.

I have looked over my application, and re looked over the sticky's. I can't see what is missing, can you help me out on what is?

Sign,
      Grant Jones
      Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
        • Skype - goodandy153
      « Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 04:00:20 am »
      Read this one over more...

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
      • I ask, I tell, I make.
      « Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 04:21:16 am »
      Better? December 01, 2011, 05:05:00

Sign,
      Grant Jones
      Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
        • Skype - goodandy153
      « Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 04:27:40 am »
      Yes, better.

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
      • I ask, I tell, I make.
      « Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 05:18:06 am »
      Patrol Report

Date: 7th Feb. 2012

Length: 4:30pm - 7:00pm PST Time

Patrol Partner(s): Julian Collin, Murdock Calgiuri, TinMan, Fret, Rare, Gibson, Cody_Wood[CID], Leroy Kolta, Frank Serin, Mr. Aldo Collin, Jtcop[CID], Raphael Collin, Jonathan Als.

Suspects Arrested: 2
      Suspects Killed: 8

Tickets Issued: 1
      Civilians Stopped: 4

Description of your shift: My Shift today was more lasting and had more longer lasting situations in them.

Situation One || Market Fire Murder
      First situation was in Market LS during a Mall Fire. An FD was suspected for killing another FD with his fire extinguisher. When I got on scene I asked 2 FD's and EMS on what they saw. All of them replied they where not at the scene during the crime. So now I went to the criminal and told him he needed to come with me to Downtown. His reply like any fire fighter was "ill come once fire mission is over." So i waited. When he /gu I put him in my car and asked him on what happen. He said that a guy was intimidating him to kill him, and he was hurting him as well. I however found this story to be a lie due to the suspect still had full health. I asked the EMS guy if at anytime if he held the suspect and he replied no. So I told the suspect to tell me the truth and he decided to tell it to me. He said that he intentionally killed the FD and admit to his own lie. to this I took him to LSPD and jailed him for 80s. I still asked the guy if he wanted an investigation and he replied no.

Situation Two || Possible DUI / Reckless driver Traffic Stop
      Fret and I became PC1 in SF and started to patrol around that area for a bit. After I told Fret that we needed to go to DPD to restock on weapons. When we got up to the SF Tunnel a random guy in a Dark Gray Sports car crashed into a poll, and then swerved off the road. At this point I lighted him up and preformed and Regular Traffic Stop on him. Fret handled talking to the suspect in the beginning. After I toked over and asked him why did he crashed into the poll? He answered that he was booking it in the SF tunnel. This lead me to believe that he was speeding. I asked him how fast was he going and he told me he was going 190km/h in the tunnel. Me and Fret new he was speeding. Fret toked his car to the PnS in Doherty SF and then we gave the car back to the guy. We fined him 250$ for speeding and reckless driving. After he paid the fine we went C14 C4.

Situation Three || San Andreas Pursuit
      The reason I titled this specific pursuit like this was because it lasted that long. Starting in LV and ended in TR a criminal was able to evade us for 15mins RL time. With 5 officers on him and no helicopters we where in the pits. Yet we stayed on his tail and was able to cut him off a series of times. We had series of strategies on stopping him. One was we started to see that he was making a patterned to his evading. When he went to TR heading to bayside me and TinMan had taken a alternate route to block him after he crossed the Gaton Bridge. We formed a blocked and the guy ran threw it. After we chased him to Whestone, FC, FC intersection RC, back to FC, then to LS, then to Dillmore, then to RC, then to LV, and BC, and finally ended in TR on the interstate. Why he stopped was because he ran out of fuel in his car. Yet all of us where switching while the other had fueled up. This pursuit is and was my "Longest ARPD Pursuit Yet."

Situation Four || Temple Gas Station Shootout
      A random call came over the radio saying there is a C30 at Market LS for a massive gang shootout. When I got on scene the officers where able to push the criminals into temple up on to the hill. I got back into my cruiser and went to the high ground where on criminal was trying to escape on foot. He shot back at me and I returned fire and had taken him down. After I ran down the hill with 3 other officers and we pushed them back into the open. Three suspects where taken down and two surrendered at the end at DPD.

sign, SAPD Applicant
      Grant_Norris[CID]

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Today's Patrol was fun, and hepatic at the same time.

• -- Notes --None Taken
      • -- Questions --Are you able to suspect people if a civilian said that the did a crime? If so investigation will happen.
      • -- Plans for improvements --Get more involved with investigations and learn. from them.

Sign,
      Grant Jones
      Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
        • Skype - goodandy153
      « Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 05:26:58 am »
      • -- Questions --Are you able to suspect people if a civilian said that the did a crime? If so investigation will happen.

If the civilian has proof that another civilian commited a crime, you are allowed to suspect them. Perform an investigation to find out the reason.

• -- Questions --What are the Police CB's mostly used for?

2323, 2324, 8040, 9776.

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
      • I ask, I tell, I make.
      « Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 04:01:03 am »
      Okay, thanks.

Sign,
      Grant Jones
      Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline WeskerRoss

• Citizen
      • Badge: #P180
      « Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 07:45:42 am »
      Recommend this Officer.  :cop:

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
      • I ask, I tell, I make.
      « Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 05:30:30 am »
      Patrol Report

Date: Feb. 9th 2012

Length: 1 Hour Patrol

Patrol Partner(s): Hank Rafferty, Christian Box, Omar Aly1

Suspects Arrested: 0
      Suspects Killed: 1 Killed 1 Committed suicide

Tickets Issued: 0
      Civilians Stopped: 0

Description of your shift: My shift today was for on a short one, and two it was very quite one today. A total of two situations.

Situation One || Assist Pursuit
      Right when I got on duty there was a pursuit going on in LV. I assisted part time in the pursuit until it ended at the SWAT HQ. By that time the suspect was 10-15 so I left.

Situation Two || Pursuit that ends in Suicidal
      I got a Call from Lt. Hank that a suspect had enter the LV area. The suspect had ran from us for 5mins then decited to dip his car into the RC river and drown himself. EMS was called to the scene but he was called off when the suspect drowned.

sign, SAPD Applicant
      Grant_Norris[CID]

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: The ending of today's patrol came quick, but yet a slow day for an officer is always good news.

• -- Notes --When people become suicidal depending on the situ be sure to keep your distances from the person.
      • -- Questions --Two Questions. Question One: Are you able to /report su's who kill themselves while beginning su'ed? Question Two: What time in RL do the LVPD mostly patrol at? EST time?

Sign,
      Grant Jones
      Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
      • Citizen
      • Badge-ID: *LV1609
      « Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 21:14:15 pm »
      Keep the great work on the field officer, I see a lot of potentional in you.
      You have my recommendation.

Signed by,
      Captain Plam Knight

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
      • I ask, I tell, I make.
      « Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 21:53:26 pm »
      Thanks Plam.

Sign,
      Grant Jones
      Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
      « Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 21:54:46 pm »
      This officer is recomended:
      • Great Radio and Communication Skills
      • Amazing Patrol Officer
      • Awesome Roleplayer
      • Create Teamwork and Co-operation

This is a great officer and a great roleplayer, he has the full recommendation of the entire CID.

Signed,
      John Kolta

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
      • I ask, I tell, I make.
      « Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 04:57:37 am »
      Patrol Report

Date: Feb. 10 2012

Length: 8:00AM - 11:45AM PST

Patrol Partner(s): Chris Knight, Devin Swift, John Collin, Omar Aly, Plam Knight, Wesker, Nicholas Baker.

Suspects Arrested: A Total of Two Suspects where arrested (one by me).
      Suspects Killed: A Total of Six suspects where killed.

Tickets Issued: Two Tickets where issued.
      Civilians Stopped: A Total of Four Civilians where stop (two by me).

Description of your shift: Today's shift was long, hepatic and hard in all the scenes. A Total of 7 Situations happened during the patrol that I was involved in.

Situation One || Hit & Run
      In the start of the patrol I was heading to White wood estates LV to assist Wesker in his suspect. By the time I got there the suspect was already 10-15. Yet when I arrived on scene some guy decided to run me over and drive away. I su'ed him for Hit and run and the minute I did that the guy comes back and starts screaming out of his bloody mind. He was rejecting the fact that he did the crime. Mistakenly I "Holstered" My gun and switched to Pepper spray which was a mistake that I noted down. Once the suspect saw I switched to my pepper spray he took out his MP5 and shot me in the head Point Blank. When I died all LVPD pursued the man and killed him. Threw this situation I noted down that even if the suspect is OOC (out of character) and is saying that he didn't do it, don't let him antagonize you to the point where you give him the advantage to kill you.

Situation Two || Pursuit End goes bad.
      SAPD Captain Plam Knight, called in backup for a suspect evading. I just started to assist in the pursuit just at the south part of the strip. The suspect hooked a left on to the JTS. And another on to the HGP North. By this time Plam was the lead unit. The suspects car was almost on fire and crashed into an over ramp. The suspect did  not have anytime to get out of the car and died on impact. Probably the shortest evading pursuit I had ever had.

Situation Three || Reckless Driver that Gets stuck
      At the South Strip Gas Station I was filling up my car. After I turned onto the Strip and headed Northbound on it. Out of no where this guy in this blue Premier crosses over into my lane and crashes into it head on. I immediately lighted him up and su'ed him for Ram and aggressive driving. In the TS Patrol Radio I called unit for suport in the chase. Wesker and Omar cam and assisted me. The pursuit lasted about 2-3mins until the suspect Crashed His car into a Tree near the strip. The suspect backed up and tried to turn around when Wesker smashed his car into his back part of the suspects car. At this point I was just on the strip seeing the situation ahead of me. The suspect begain to back up tying to reposition his car so he can escape. When I saw that there was a point of escape for him I drove my car right behind him so both me and Wesker's Cars had Trap him. Later He was pulled out of the car and Jailed for Evading, Reckless driving, and Assault on Officer.

Situation Four || Traffic Stop Turns to Pursuit
      I was on the JTS heading to HPG when I saw this Blue Van stopped in the middle of the intersection of the JTS and HGP with a guy just sitting in it. When he saw me coming he began to drive away. I lighted him up and he pulled over to the side of the road. One Unit came to assist me in the Traffic stop but didn't get there In time to block the front of the suspects Van. I slowly walked up to his van when I saw the other officer on my map. When the officer turned on to the JTS coming over to us the suspect floored it. I ran back to my car, and su'ed him for evading. No backup was available for a bit so it was up to us two free cops to pursue the man. The suspect favored the East part of LV driving into casino parking lots, and going threw ally-ways. At one point ARPD Officer Joe_Hornet and me where able to flip the suspects Van making it blow up. Later the suspect went on foot dodging me and Joe bullets. The suspect climbed on to a roof of a Fast food place. Hear I got 3 rounds into him yet he still ran. SAPD Captain Plam_Knight, and Chris_Knight came over to assist me and Joe. The suspect climbed over a concrete wall and ran in the open in a construction place. At this point he was gunned down and was taken down.

Situation Five || Jail time
      BCSD Officer chased a suspect from LS to LV and the pursuit ended on the JTS south of the strip. I came over and was told by him to take the person in. Seeing that His crime was evading investigation didn't happen. He went strait to jail. When we arrived at LVPD I wanted to tell the suspect why he was getting jailed for but he insisted to do it fast so we skipped the talk and I just jailed him right off.

Situation Six || High Speed Pursuit
      One of the most craziest moments in the Patrol. SAPD Captain Plam Knight called out for all units to assist him in a NRG high speed pursuit. In this pursuit we had PC1, 2, and 3 and 3 other Free-cops assist us in the pursuit. The pursuit started of hepatic and ended in a quick amount of time. From LS-LV highway, to JTS, JTW, JTN, JTE, HTS, HPG, then the JTN the pursuit lasted about 5mins. By the end of the pursuit the suspect took an off ramp to LVPD and went down the strip ans started to circle PnS. I cutted off the suspect and forced him into this ally near the PnS. Yet he was in a bike I over took him and cut him off. Miraculously the Three free cops that assisted came in the ally and trapped the suspect in with his bike. The suspect was gunned down and was killed.

Situation Seven || Traffic Stop
      With all the previous crimes happening at this point the patrol began to calm down a bit. It was just a normal Traffic Stop with a man who crossed over on the wrong side of the ramp. In the end of it the driver was issued a Ticket for Reckless driving.

sign, SAPD Applicant
      Grant_Norris[CID]

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: In today's conclusion for patrol I learned to never holster your weapon when a suspect hans't /gu'ed yet.

• -- Notes --Never Holster your weapon until a the suspect /gu.
      • -- Questions --Are you truly aloud to pepper spray someone if they are su'ed and are not complying with you?
      • -- Plans for improvements --Practice on su'ing people and handling the situation rightly.

Sign,
      Grant Jones
      Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
        • Skype - goodandy153
      « Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 05:21:11 am »
      • -- Questions --Two Questions. Question One: Are you able to /report su's who kill themselves while beginning su'ed? Question Two: What time in RL do the LVPD mostly patrol at? EST time?

1. Yes, you can report them. You should do so, since that is rule breaking.
      2. I have no idea. I can tell you that most are active during the CET Times of 15CET-23CET ish. That's a guess though.

• -- Questions --Are you truly aloud to pepper spray someone if they are su'ed and are not complying with you?

You are allowed to do so, after issuing a warning using /s1-3.

:ps: Your work is amazing. I am truly impressed by how much effort you choose to put into your application! Keep it up!

Offline AirLiuzzi.

• Citizen
      • Amo le Bella Ragazza
      • Badge-ID: #007
      « Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 03:08:27 am »
      This is an amazing Officer and I would like to fully recommend this man! He knows the codes, works professional and knows how to drive & shoot. Also uses TeamSpeak everytime he's online so it is very easy to communicate with him on TS aswell as ingame.

Goodluck, hope to see you as a part of SAPD soon!  :donut:

information
      SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal