| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 20:27 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 281
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [WITHDRAW] SAPD Application | Grant_Norris[CID]  (Read 9118 times)

Offline Grant Jones

• [SA:MP] Ex-Field Training Officer
  • Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
  • Badge-ID: #F11
Re: SAPD Application | Grant_Norris[CID]
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2012, 18:49:45 pm »
Merci, mon frère.

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 19:45:50 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: Feb. 11th 2012

Length: 9:00pm - 12:00pm PST

Patrol Partner(s): Chris Knight, Plam Knight, Hank Blayer, Anthony Moore, Cody_Wood[CID], ProRules, Sanfa JeTsOn, Marcus Ferreira, Eric Wolfe, Chris, Khornate, Monkey.

Suspects Arrested: A Total of three suspects where Arrested and jailed.
Suspects Killed: Out of the 11 suspects stopped over 3 where killed.

Tickets Issued: Out of the 11 suspects stopped 4 where ticketed.
Civilians Stopped: A Total of 2 civilians where stopped.

Description of your shift: Today I had two different shifts, one in the morning and one at the evening.
Patrol One: The morning Patrol was hepatic and had a great amount of situations. I was involved of a total of 11 situations in the morning patrol.

Situation One || Pursuit #1
Over three units where involved in this pursuit. Plam Knight called in units to assist him in a high speed pursuit around LV area. The suspect then was stopped after S.A.P.D Officer Chris Knight and S.A.P.D Captain slammed him against the center of the highway median.

Situation Two || Pursuit #2
Started off with S.A.P.D Captain Plam Knight calling in backup with a pursuit with a blue 4 door car. The suspect was stopped in White Wood estates completely surrounded. The suspect then was taken to LVPD for reckless driving and evading.

Situation Three || Investigation#1
Me, and A.R.P.D Officer Anthony where on the strip when out of no where a civilian drove on the wrong side of the road. Both me and Anthony successfully pulled him over and began to talk to the suspect. The suspect than evaded down the strip and I su'ed him for evading. The suspect then stopped and /gu the second he became suspected. Anthony and I drove him to the LVPD for a brief investigation on why he was begin jailed. Me and Anthony agreed on that if the suspect was able to pay the fine he would have been reckless but due the suspect having lack of money, me and Anthony jailed him for 60s.

Situation Four || Pursuit #3 Longest One
The pursuit started off in LVA and ended all the way in LS Ocean docks warehouse. Both LVPD, and LSPD officers assisted in this pursuit. I was driving on the HGP when a civilian crossed over the median. I lighted him up and pulled him over to the side of the road. The second I got out of my car this guy bolts it North of the HGP. I su'ed for evaded and called in for backup. For the first 1min of the pursuit I was by my self with this guy. Backup came after 1min of the pursuit. S.A.P.D Lieutenant Marcus toked charge and lead unit for the pursuit the time. LSPD was contacted and assisted in the pursuit. The suspect entered the LS area, and drove to ocean docks where it ended in a warehouse. The suspect gave up and was taken in LS Police custody.

Situation Five || Traffic Stop #1
Paroling on the LS-LV highway I see a guy swerving from side to side heading away from LS then makes a n U turn on the highway. I lighted the suspect over and stoped him for Reckless driving. The suspect was charged for Reckless driving and was made to pay a fine of 200$.

Situation Six || Pursuit #4
Patrolling in the FC area, a random suspect smashes into my cruiser near the FC PnS. I lighted him up and su'ed him for reckless driving. From FC he speed to the interstate taking the LV-SF highway to SF. When the suspect got to TR I radioed in SFPD to assist in the pursuit. The Pursuit lasted all the way to the end of the highway where the suspect flipped his car and blew it up.

Situation Seven || Traffic Stop #2
On of the craziest Traffic Stops that I had to deal with because another guy was interfering with the stop. The man kept on punching me to the point I had to go hands on him. I called in for backup but the suspect that was interfering already died. I then went back to the traffic stop and asked the civilian for his identification and he gave it to me. I looked at it and just gave the man a warning. This Traffic Stop was hard because it involved my patients because of another man was interfering w/ it.

Situation Eight || Pursuit #5
Both me and another unit was at the Maco Span intersection looking for reckless drivers. Out of no where a FD personnel in a black red striped sports car drive into the median and crashed then started to drive away acting like nothing happen. Both me and the other unit lighted him up in an attempt to stop the man, but he kept on gong. He then was su'ed for evading /  Reckless Driving. He then was stopped minutes later at the same exact spot and was arrested.

Situation Nine || Traffic Stop #3
An officer pulled over a man at the Maco Span for Reckless Driving. The suspect started to escalate and started to mouth off the officer. Me and Cody, and a Bone County Sheriff assisted the traffic stop. At that point the man calmed down and the situation ended safely.

Situation Ten || Pursuit #6 shortest one
The shortest pursuit yet the longest investigation me and Officer Cody had in the day. The suspect was stopped for Reckless driving and with the continuous warnings me and Cody gave the suspect we then su'ed him for evading. The suspect stopped in his tracks when he was su'ed and /gu on site. With this he requested an investigation, and started to state that he wasn't evading due to the lack of me and Cody giving him an /m1 first. With this me and Cody where told my the BCSO to start an investigation with a SAPD officer handling it. Both me and Cody stated our side of the story and the suspect in the end was find guilty for his actions and was jailed. 

Situation Eleven || DUI
Right in the middle of the investigation with Pursuit #6 I was called to an officer in need of assistance at the Strip. Cody stayed at LVPD to finish off the investigation while I went and helped off the officer. When I got on scene I saw the officer behind his cart and the suspect out of it. The officer would back up and the civilian kept on walking up to him. Seconds later he /drunk. After he did that I su'ed him for DUI. The suspect /gu and was taken to jail.

Situation Twelve || Traffic Stop #4
Me and an officer saw three guys in this black sports car cutting over the median in HGP. From there me and the officer catched up to the civilans all the way to LSAP. Hear LSPD assisted us with the traffic stop. Reason that the civilians weren't su'ed was that it took us a while to catch up to them and give them there /m1's. The civilian driver was fined a ticket for reckless driving.

Situation Thriteen || Pursuit #7
Pursuit #7 was the final situation of the first patrol. The suspect was su'ed for reckless driving and was later stopped by LVPD Officers at the airport.

sign, SAPD Applicant
Grant_Norris[CID]

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Today's morning patrol I leaned a good amount of new locations in the LV city area.

• -- Notes --none taken
  • -- Questions --none taken

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
  • [SA:MP] Ex SAPD Cadet for SFPD&APPD
  • Badge-ID: 5200
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2012, 22:58:08 pm »
I Recommend this officer due to his communication abilities over Team Speak, also, Grant takes his work to the next level. He is really serious when playing.

Good Luck!  :donut:
Good to see you fighting for what you believe is right. Probably best you got out before you had to decide between your rank and your beliefs. Glad you chose the second option, shows some people still have a moral obligation in the community, not an agenda for power.

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 05:10:28 am »
^ Thanks Chris :D

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2012, 08:29:26 am »
Patrol Report

Date: Feb. 12th 2012

Length: 1:45PM - 3:45pm; 4:45pm - 7:00pm PST

Patrol Partner(s): Chris, Hank Rafferty, Christian Box, AirOne.Samiir, Rafuel Dernarest, Chris, Luizzi.Cipone, Braad Pan, Fret, Matrixbob, NexxtThePenguin, Satuz, Cody_Wood[CID], Sushi, gt0114, Andre Delira.

Suspects Arrested: A Total of Two suspects where jailed.
Suspects Killed: A Total of 10 Suspects where killed.

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 1 Civilian Stopped

Description of your shift: Today's Shift was long and not alot of crimes occurred today. I was involved in today's patrol, A Total of 7 Situations, And one full scale operation with the D.E.A, and assisting in a 207 with the F.B.I, in one of the 7 situations.

Today's patrol out of the others where different then all the other ones I had in the past. This wasn't all about pursuits, and evaders, today's patrol was about full scale operations in catching heroin dealers, and assisting in a FBI operation. I personally enjoyed this patrol more than the others because I was able to see all the Police Agency's in operation.

Situation One || Traffic Stop #1
The first situation will be a flashback to "Situation Two || Pursuit #1." In Situation one I was running stationary Radar on the JTS and the HGP watching for reckless drivers. This black four door with two occupants came racing down the LS-LV highway on the right side. When they entered the HGP they where swerving lane to lane. At this point I lighted them up and pulled them, over. I requested backup because when they first stopped them they started to rove there tires and skid out. When backup arrived I walked up to the car and asked the driver for his identification. The guy was a bit cocky back at me, but i held it in and just gave him a warning for it. Fortunately I wouldn't know what they would do next.......

Situation Two || Pursuit #1
........After the Traffic Stop I went C4 and started to go up North on the HGP. The suspects that I just pulled over flipped a U turn and started to go down the highway. Christian started to follow them and then saw that they where still driving recklessly. So Christian lighted them up and chased them. The suspects then flipped a U Turn again and headed North of the HGP towards me. I blocked off one side of the HGP Forcing the suspect to head East into LV City liments to the strip. From there they went South of the strip. At this point they both where su'ed. The pursuit went to LV South of the Strip on the JTS to the JTE, JTN, JTW, JTS Strip, HPG South, LS-LV highway into LS, LSAP, Ocean Docks, East LS, East Beach, North of East Beach, then ended in Palimeno Creek, where both suspects where gunned downed. The LVPD was assisted by the LSPD, and some members from the DPD.

Situation Three || Pursuit #2
This pursuit was short. Just went around LV City limits and ended at the LVFD with both suspect taken down with LF.

Situation Four || Gas Station 10 Shootout (C30 Purple called by: Lieutenant Hank_Rafferty)
The same Crime family the "Marques" attacked the LS, and LVPD hard this time. This time they did it with Numbers. After a 5min pursuit already started in LV, all LVPD officers where told to search for a black four door in SF with four heavily armed suspects in it. The chase continued in Angle Pines on the SF-LS interstate after I spotted them entering the highway I called for backup. LVPD-PC1, HPU1, and HPU2 where on the chase. LSPD was notify to block the Flint Intersection, but they where currently 10-7 with a massive attack in Market. The suspects came to Flint Intersection and headed North. Destroying HPU1's car. HPU2 and me where about 30s away fro Flint Intersection when the shooting started. The suspects fled to GS10 and taking there positioned around the area for a massive shootout with the LVPD. Hank, and Rafel advanced forward pushing the suspects North so that me and Christian could seat up a good South perimeter. Once the perimeter was set Hank, and Rafel ran back to me and Christian. By this time LSPD was in the area and assisted with us in the South perimeter. I saw a gap in the perimeter to the North. I got in my car and headed North to keep the suspects from fleeing North. The suspects ran to the Train Tracks and split-tied in Two. Two ran to the tunnel to Rodaro, and the other Two stade at the Gas station to hold off the cops. Both of the suspects that stayed at the Gas Station got taken down. Then the Two suspects running to the Tunnel where then gun down before they could reach the tunnel. The Code Purple was then called off and a C4 was called out. Only one suspect fled the scene and was later gunned downed by officers in LS.

Situation Five || HGP Prusuit #3
A call came out from the LSPD that two suspects where evading in a green 4 door heading North of the LS-LV gihway. LVPD got into positions for a road block at the Maco Span Intersection. The suspect slammed threw the blocked and where DB'ed until they reached the Northern part of the HGP. The suspects swerved off the road and crashed into a utility pole. They got out and where gunned downed by the officers.

Situation Six || D.E.A / LVPD / LSPD Joint Drug Hunt Operation
  • Leader(s): S.A.P.D Officer Fret
    Under Cover Agents: Chris_, gt0144
    AU-1: COdy_Wood[CID], Liuzzi.Cipone
    AU-2: Andre, Grant_Norris[CID]
    Ground Unit: Fret, and other SAPD and ARD Officers.
    Mid Air Assult team: Grant_Norris[CID], Liuzzi.

Operation Info: The point of this operation was to assist the D.E.A in capturing and preventing civilians with having drug, and heroin trades. What we did was have two guys go UC (under cover) and one goes to Bay side, the other goes to the Warehouse in White Wood Estates. Within this they would call in units if they saw suspects within the area.

Suspects Taken Down:
Denis. (22)
iKaslu (28)

Suspects Arrested:
Eddy (25)

Situation Seven || F.B.I 207
FBI Agent(s): Agent Leroy, Raphael
The situation started off in LS by a Civilian kidnapping a S.A.P.D officer. Going to a house in East Beach. FBI and the SAPD move in to surround the suspect yet the suspect demanded that everyone would move or he will killed the hostage. The 207 then went mobile until it became a standoff situation at area 69. The suspect was then trying to set off a fake bomb that didn't go off. He then was apprehended and was taken to jail.

sign, SAPD Applicant
Grant_Norris[CID]

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Today's patrol was e citing and I learned alot about FBI and the DEA.

• -- Notes --none taken
  • -- Questions --none

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Lincoln_Jones

• [SA:MP] Former FBI Agent
  • Citizen
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 02:17:32 am »
I Highly Recommend this officer, his is very professional officer who knows his codes and is eager to get involved in any situation. He is a good driver and always friendly and a joy to patrol with.
Lincoln_Jones

[SA:MP] Former FBI Agent  |  [SA:MP] LSDS Examiner

Offline Chris Knight

• Citizen
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K2j1JeiT58&featur
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2012, 04:04:06 am »
Recommended.

Offline Rare

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS1790
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2012, 05:08:42 am »
Recommended, nice player, great roleplaying skills, and driving skills.

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2012, 04:40:31 am »
Hello Members of SAPD.
I'm going to be AFk for a bit due to computer issues. I don't know when I will be back but it won't be for long. See you guys soon.

sign, SAPD Applicant
Grant_Norris[CID]

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2012, 05:57:51 am »
Hello Members of SAPD.
I'm going to be AFk for a bit due to computer issues. I don't know when I will be back but it won't be for long. See you guys soon.

sign, SAPD Applicant
Grant_Norris[CID]

Noted. See you soon.

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
Re: [AWAY] SAPD Application | Grant_Norris[CID]
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2012, 04:40:08 am »
My computer overheated and actually almost caught on fire, because my fan didn't work. Ill be heading to Best Buy Geek Squad and see if they can fix it this weekend. Ill keep you guys informed on what happens.

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2012, 05:36:31 am »
My computer overheated and actually almost caught on fire, because my fan didn't work. Ill be heading to Best Buy Geek Squad and see if they can fix it this weekend. Ill keep you guys informed on what happens.

Good luck fixing it.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2012, 14:31:28 pm »
Perfect application to me. We hope to see you soon because you are doing a fantastic job on the field.

Good luck with you computer.

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2012, 01:23:37 am »
Going to staples on Monday to see how much this will cost to fix it. I herd it may be around 400$ :/, and not only that I am going to have to work for it. Ill try my best to get my PC fixed ASAP.

:ps: I just looked over the post that Mr. Collin posted about Officers Guide. I used to suck at shooting criminals and preforming P.I.T maneuvers. But now after looking at those videos I know how to do them now. For shooting you have to put your cross hairs in front of the criminal and not behind him. For doing PITS you have to go ahead of the car and then pit them not behind.

sign SAPD Applicant
CID Deputy Director
Grant_Norris[CID]

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2012, 04:17:55 am »
:ps: I just looked over the post that Mr. Collin posted about Officers Guide. I used to suck at shooting criminals and preforming P.I.T maneuvers. But now after looking at those videos I know how to do them now. For shooting you have to put your cross hairs in front of the criminal and not behind him. For doing PITS you have to go ahead of the car and then pit them not behind.

Glad to hear that you learned something! ;)

Good luck getting your PC fixed!

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2012, 23:47:31 pm »
They told me that the motherboard, and my graphics card fried. It will take me 2 weeks to get the money to be able to pay or the repairs, and it will take them 10 days to actually fix the PC. I probably won't be back till mid March. :( Ill keep you guys posted.

sign, SAPD Applicant
CID Assistant Director
Grant_Norris[CID]

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
  • [SA:MP] Ex SAPD Cadet for SFPD&APPD
  • Badge-ID: 5200
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2012, 05:36:27 am »
They told me that the motherboard, and my graphics card fried. It will take me 2 weeks to get the money to be able to pay or the repairs, and it will take them 10 days to actually fix the PC. I probably won't be back till mid March. :( Ill keep you guys posted.

sign, SAPD Applicant
CID Assistant Director
Grant_Norris[CID]

Good luck Grant. Im looking forward to working with you again.
Good to see you fighting for what you believe is right. Probably best you got out before you had to decide between your rank and your beliefs. Glad you chose the second option, shows some people still have a moral obligation in the community, not an agenda for power.

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2012, 23:29:23 pm »
Right now I am having a friend look over the PC, and he is going to buy me a new graphics card. If that is the only thing wrong on it I should be back on my next weekend if not soon.

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
Re: [O] [AWAY] SAPD Application | Grant_Norris[CID]
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2012, 18:10:30 pm »

SAPD Academy
Notification

Hello applicant,

Due to recent changes, we have updated our application form. This application form is easier top understand and gives us more visible information on the applicant.  We want all applicants to update their application to the new form - you can find the code on the bottom of this post.

All old applications will be tagged with "[O]", this means this application is still using the old form. If you have updated your first post, please also remove the "[O]" in the subject of the topic.

Sorry for the inconvienience

Signed,

Paul Cutler
Academy Director

Code: [Select]
[center][b][font=georgia][size=16pt]## NAME HERE ##[/size]
[size=12pt]Status: [color=orange]Application approved[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[hr]
[hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]Personal Information:[/u][/size]

[b]Ingame Nickname:[/b]
[color=goldenrod]## ANSWER ##[/color]

[b]Forumname:[/b]

[b]Previous names:[/b]

[b]Age (ingame and in real-life):[/b]

[b]What is your timezone?:[/b]
[color=goldenrod]## ANSWER ##[/color][/font]

[hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]General Information:[/u][/size]

[b]What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:[/b]

[b]What is your ingame phonenumber?:[/b]

[b]Do you have a license and passport?:[/b]

[b]Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):[/b]

[b]Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):[/b]

[b]How long do you play a day?:[/b]

[b]Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:[/b]

[hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]SAPD Information:[/u][/size]

[b]Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:[/b]

[b]Do you agree with the Application Rules?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:[/b]

[b]Please write down in atleast 150 words..[/b]
[#][font=georgia][b]..what would make you a good officer?[/b][/font]
[#][font=georgia][b]..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?[/b][/font]
[#][font=georgia][b]..why do you want to join the SAPD?[/b][/font]
[/list]

[b][i]I certify that all information is true and correct.[/i][/b]
[color=black]## NAME HERE ##[/color]

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Grant Jones

• Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
Re: [O] [AWAY] SAPD Application | Grant_Norris[CID]
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2012, 00:58:57 am »
Hey Nexxt, just so you know I am still getting my P.C fixed but once I do and get back on Argo ill see what my IG phone # was. Also is my applicantion format correct?

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal