| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 01:32 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 458
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Lenny_Benson  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
SAPD Application | Lenny_Benson
« on: February 12, 2012, 17:52:10 pm »
SAPD Application <Lenny_Benson>

Nickname (ingame): Lenny_Benson
Nickname (character): Lenny*Len*Benson
Argonath Forums nickname: Profesor
Previous names: [BF]Teo,Vince_Marcello,Jackson_Taylor,Jack_Coll,Alberto_Gotti,Rafael_FalconeT,Joe_Baker,Roberto_Greco,Samuel_GvardiaT,Roberto_Ancelotti,Vince_Scalletta,Vince_Brazzi,Peter_Brown,Peter_Leone,Sebastian_Gonzales,[SSL]Hector_Gonzales,Vince_,Tommy_,Duke_Jenkins ,Jim_River
Age (ingame and real-life): IG:26 IRL:14
What is your timezone: GMT+2

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: 24/03/2011
Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?:   Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=23505.0
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: Gotti,Marcello,Falcone,Cripz,58th Conecta,Gvardia,Ancelotti,Leone,Scalletta,[SSL],AOD
How long you play a day: 2-3 hours
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: Well some spelling issues

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes.
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes
What would make you an good officer?: Well,i think i have all the needed skills,though but i need to work more on my teamwork and communications
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: No.
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: To Serve and Protect our state.The citizens need our help,and we are the ones who should protect them.The State of Argonath should be a safe place,but everyday there are criminals.I wan't to help the fellow officers to reach their goal.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 100 Words!):Well i think i have potencial,Im Mature.My dream in my career as a police officer my goal is to become S.W.A.T.In my carreer as a Officer i did very good work,I used tactics on criminal's and i got shooting,driving skills,But i need to improve my Team Work.Before i was a criminal so now i know some of they're weak spots And i think that will help me a lot.And i like applying for SAPD because they are always willing to help the people.I like That They Have 'Skills'(Driving,Shooting, TEAM Work etc.) and not only.I think i have good  skills too and il try my best to show them.I think that im suited for the post,Il work hard,Il give my best to help with whatever i can for the job of The SAPD and i think il succeed,But time will show.Well i hope this time i won't quit during my application process and i'l see where it goes.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
Lenny_Benson

-August 06,2011-

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application | Lenny_Benson
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 19:49:28 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: You got it all right on the first time. Good luck!

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 14:47:17 pm »
How's it going? Seems like you are not putting enough effort in the application. Please do so otherwise you will be denied.

Offline Jimbo

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 18:42:45 pm »
How's it going? Seems like you are not putting enough effort in the application. Please do so otherwise you will be denied.

Well this week was rough for me,had a lot of exams but i finished them.
My activity will increase.

Offline Jimbo

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 20:45:04 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 17.2.2012

Length: 2 hours and 35 minutes

Patrol Partner(s): James_River,Josh_Martin

Suspects Arrested: 1
Suspects Killed: 4

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 1
Civilians Stopped: 1

Description of your shift: I started my patrol from LSPD,We responded to an C3 in Flint county,The suspect was in an Bullet but with more units we managed to P.I.T him and capture him easily.After that we patrolled some more in Bone County,We went after some Corleone suspects,we were under heavy fire but more reinforcements came and saved us.We went after Carter Family,They tried to escaped with an Shamal,but before they took off we gunned down the plane and killed them as they were assaulting us.In the end of our day we were at an c30 on Downtown,got killed by the but other officers assisted and took them down.That was all the day.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: It was an good day,there were a lot of suspects but at the end of my patrol there were no suspects at all,which means me and my collegues did an good job.

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --
  • -- Plans for improvements --

Offline Jimbo

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 01:21:25 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 18.02.2012

Length: 3 hours

Patrol Partner(s): None

Suspects Arrested: 2
Suspects Killed: 3

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 1
Civilians Stopped: 1

Description of your shift: At the start of my day i was at SFPD just in time for an Breaching/207 Training.We all got equiped and went to the bank of SF,there some officers played as kidnappers and the other ones as breaching team.In my opinion all the officers did a great job.This training lasted for  an hour and 20 minutes.After we finished the training i continued to patrol with my buffalo.I headed to LS and responded to an C3 at Araatus HQ.We managed to get the suspect but some officers didn't stop shooting so he didn't had time to surrender and got killed.Then i responded to a backup call at Ganton,some guy was shooting at my collegues and i helped them,taking him down.After that i patrolled Market Area and stopped an vehicle for speeding.I issued an ticket of 90$ and the driver of the vehicle complied with me and payed the ticket.Last of my shift,I chased 2 suspects that were running from me with an NRG.I luckily shot they're tires and apprehended them and took them into custody.I jailed them both and i called it an day.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: The day was pretty good,it was nice to see the streets clear of suspects and greatfull to see there are law abiding citizens.

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --

Offline Fred_Wakefield

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 12:46:42 pm »

San Fierro Police Department

Breaching/207 Training

Level: Basic

Training Leaders:
[WS]Fred_Wakefield
Pedro.Cipone
(Made by [WS]Fred_Wakefield)
Speciell Training made by The police department of the City of San Fierro

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a training today. The training was about how to act during a 207 and to understand the basic of it. like making a barrier outside the location to keep the criminals from escaping and to teach the officers/cadets how to breach a building in a succesfull way. The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our Trainings.

Specification on the Training:

Results:

The training Started in the parking lot of San Fierro Police Department where see lined up and started with the basic Briefing of the training and what is was going to be about, We got a fair number of officer to attend and we started the briefing and divided up in diffrent teams to the assignment of Breaching or Barrier team. We got equiped by our Captain Matrixbob and our Ltn Don.Cipone with Automatic weapon SMG, and a Tactial vest to protection.

We decided to have the training at San Fierro bank in the start and wanted to make it as realistic as possible so we got one officer to attend as a kidnapped officer that we needed to rescue, and the negotiation started with the kidnapper that was picked by Me and Pedro. We did two 207 Trainings at The San Fierro Bank. The result of both 207 trainings in San Fierro bank was a failure on negotiation and a result of Breaching as Failure tho the Kidnappers killed the hostage, Before the training started we got Briefing the Breaching team and barrier team seperate to teach them what is important for each team decision.

We later on continued over the San Fierro City Hall to make a Training there, we set up the same teams and the same tactics.
we got a real negotation started and it was going good. until the negotatior went in to hand over the demands, He got kidnapped to and was over ruled by the kidnappers, so the situation changed to 2 hostages and 4 kidnappers. the breaching team was ready to breach, but the new negotations leader wanted to make a new attemp of givin the demands that was given again. he went in, the kidnappers was going to over rule him to but failed when the negotatior kicked one of the kidnappers and gave the breaching command to the team outside. it got into a real fight inside the city hall and many officers got killed, but the result of the breaching was a succes, both hostage survived, one with lethal damage and one with just some scratches, the Kidnappers got killed.

After this we order 10-19 back to the Parking Lot at San Fierro Police Department to give the results and a Dismiss words.

Pictures from the Training:

Weapons Used:
SMG
Armor

Grades:
Listening: 93%
Discipline: 97%
Performing: 85%

Units attended
Anthony Sanford - SFPD Senior Officer
Anthony Moore - ARPD officer
Kenawa - ARPD officer
[MA]Carlo_Tomassi - SAPD Cadet
Lenny Benson - ARPD officer
Zero_S - ARPD officer
Flamer Wakefield - ARPD officer
Josh Martin - ARPD officer
Marco Wakefield - SFPD Senior officer
Steven Cipone - SFPD Sergeant
MatrixBob - SFPD Captain
Don Cipone SFPD Lieutenant
Jason Caligiuri - ARPD officer
Mike Stevenson - ARPD officer
Goran - ARPD officer
Lincoln Brown - ARPD officer

Personal Comments:

[WS]Fred_Wakefield
I think everyone did a great job and i am impressed by some. and i am really glad that so many officer/cadet and above wanted to be in a training made by me and pedro. we want to thanks the SFPD command staff for being in the training and want to thank all the officer. I think everyone learn something from this training and to understand how to make barriers around a location or how to breach a building. so my last words. keep the good work up and attend to training to learn things. you are never fully learn you can always learn something new about tactics, patrolling, shooting, role-playing.

Pedro.Cipone
I liked the work of the officers, as breaching as baricading the entrances, i think that the officer learned alot, special baricading the place. Good job all of you, you make me proud

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

[WS]Fred_Wakeifled
SFPD Cadet

Pedro.Cipone
SFPD Senior Officer

SAPD officer

Offline Jimbo

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 01:43:23 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 22/2/2012

Length: 1 hour and 24 minutes

Patrol Partner(s): None

Suspects Arrested: 1
Suspects Killed: 3

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 0

Description of your shift: It was an short day for me but with a lot of criminals to chase.I started my day from LSPD,Got an car and started patrolling idlewood,I responded to an C3,Barricaded suspect at Verdant Bluffs but when i got there everything was C4.I continued patrolling in Red County,I chased 2 suspects in an Sandking,And on the road of Mako span,Me and my collegues pitted them and they fell in the water and we apprehended them.I responded to an C30 at Doherty,Near the Heroin Spot but i got killed by 2 suspects that were heavily armed.I patrolled some more being an BPU,Responded to an Barricaded suspect situation in All saints Hospital.I was the only one there,went inside and the suspect choosed to co-operate with me.We went to the PD,I did the required investigation and answered that he is guilty of his crime,So we went to the jail and i jailed him for 100 secs

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: It was an short day but full of suspects

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --

Offline Jimbo

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 14:09:55 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 23/02/2012

Length: 3 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Josh_Martin,James_River

Suspects Arrested: 2
Suspects Killed: 8

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 2
Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: Well i started my shift taking from SFPD,I responded to an c30 in Bone County,Responded to a lot of c3's.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: It was an big day with a lot of suspects,so much ive never seen.

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --

Offline Jimbo

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 17:37:09 pm »
I wish to withdraw my application,I just lost interest.

Sorry for wasting youre time reviewing.

Regards
Lenny_Benson

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
Re: [WITHDRAWN]SAPD Application | Lenny_Benson
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 22:59:52 pm »
Thanks for your previous interests, we are sorry to hear that you lost interests in our organisation. If you ever feel like you wanna give it a new shot, you may re-apply to the SAPD.
Good luck!

Paul Cutler
Academy Chief

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal