| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 01:21 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 246
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [Update]SAPD Application | Jason_Caligiuri  (Read 2412 times)

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
[Update]SAPD Application | Jason_Caligiuri
« on: February 13, 2012, 00:19:10 am »
SAPD Application Jason_Caligiuri

Nickname (ingame): Jason_Caligiuri
Nickname (character): Jason
Argonath Forums nickname: Jason
Previous names: None
Age (ingame and real-life): 26--18  26=IG, 18=RL
What is your timezone: Eastern

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: 6 months
Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: Yes, Caligiuri. Not in anymore. Just have the tag.
How long you play a day: 5-6 hours daily
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: No English is my first language.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes.
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes.
What would make you an good officer?: I never abuse civilians and make sure Argo is safe from criminals. I am always active and make sure people are not abused. I work good with other officers and make sure we all agree on something before something takes action. Unlike some others I would always follow orders of a higher commanding officer.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: Yes, for a couple of months now. I have been taught by Brianthepenguin.
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: Taking action in chases, making sure civilians of Argo are safe from criminals. RPing situations and sticking to the SAPD hand book. Also making sure freecops are not abusing civilians. Last but not least, make Argo a better place overall to be in.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 100 Words!):

I want to join SAPD because, I want to protect the people of Argonath. I have been here for awhile now and have seen some crazy things happen. I wish to better the community of Argo and get rid of the criminals. At the same time I truly want to stop freecops abusing the civilians. Over my time of being a mafia, I have seen some pretty bad things happen to other people and me. I am very active and usually patrol with 3-4 other friends over Skype or TS. I have very good communication skills with other people and always use a mic for communication since typing is inconvenient. Shooting people and getting there money is NOT my priority. I am here to protect the people and RP situations.  I am decently wealthy so I dont need people cash and shooting them is well not important too me.

While I was in the mafia life. I saw alot of things which i didn't like. FreeCops killing other people for no reasons, Civilians being arrested from money hungry cops. It was terrible. I have left the mafia life and everything in it. I no longer want to continue with that life. I am not trying to say I am at all on the peoples side and not on the police. As an SAPD I will do my job like every other SAPD member and maybe even better. I will do my best as a SAPD member if I am accepted.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
Jason_Caligiuri
Created: 10/24/11

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application | Jason_Caligiuri
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 01:09:51 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: The whole format is wrong. Read the instructions topic again and use the correct format.

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 14:56:31 pm »
Sorry. The application is now fixed.

Offline Toris_James

• Citizen
  • Good by argo
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 04:16:19 am »
patrolled with him and 2 other ARPD officer ([HG]Smashed390, and Denis1.)

and i will like to  Recommend This officer simply becasue:
Great driving skills.
 SOME good Shooting skills  :war:
And he makes patrolling a little fun :D

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 04:41:24 am »
Sorry. The application is now fixed.

Still missing words in the first few questions...

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 05:16:42 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 2/13/12

Length: 4 hours

Patrol Partner(s): [HS]Rawbie, Denis, DjxWindows, [SEXY]Lion, and me

Suspects Arrested: 8 suspects were arrested
Suspects Killed: 4 suspects were killed

Investigations Performed: 2 investigations were placed today.

Tickets Issued: 5 tickets were issued.
Civilians Stopped: 8 Civilians were stopped.

Description of your shift: During my shift we loaded up with some heavily armed weapons. We then took 1 patrol car. I was the driver of the whole shift. Since I really dont like typing and dont find it convient we all were on skype for better communication. Communication makes a patrol on top of there game to everyone else. We were watching the radio the whole time waiting for any reports of any suspects. We used teamwork and Rped well to finish and catch the suspects. It was a great day for the shift. Everything went smooth and well. We had a trouble with a few suspects but in the end got it together and did our job.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --

Conclusion: In the end our patrol team did very good. As Toris said above it was a fun patrol team. We all used good tactics and RPed. It was a success as what I would say for what we did today. We put alot of criminals into jail and sadly had to shoot some. I do not like shooting them but if I have to I have to. Everyone had a good time. This was one of my best patrol shifts.

• -- I have to remember there shouldn't be to many people in a patrol group. At one time we have 9 people. --
  • -- None. --
  • -- Always buy armour, and alot of supplies for the trip. --

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 05:23:22 am »
Fixed and ready to go! Good luck.  ;)

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 13:59:49 pm »
Thank you, Ill try to do reports daily

Offline Silent_reborn54

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 04:06:33 am »
I have patrolled with him on several occasions and find him to be very useful, he is able to drive a SAPD car with ease and is also very accurate when suspects are being stubborn. I would Recommend Jason, he would be a valuable asset to the team.

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 04:30:43 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 02-14-12

Length: 2 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Jason_Caligiuri, DjxWindows, Silent_Reborn54

Suspects Arrested: 4
Suspects Killed: 2

Investigations Performed: 2

Tickets Issued: 3
Civilians Stopped: 6

Description of your shift: The shift was calm and pleasant. It was a medium long shift only being 2 hours. The 4 of us patrolled in one car as we find it better for RP situations. I was driving in the patrol again today as the other 3 would DB the tires not the car. Once the tires would all be shot down I would quickly get ahead and turn in front of them. There car would stop and the 3 would jump out as I make sure he doesn't drive away by holding on the gas. While they were out the car they would throw him out the car and give him a few seconds to comply. If they ran we shot. We almost never killed the suspected as sooner or later that would realize they had no chance against our patrol team.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --

Conclusion: All in all the patrol was fine. I made sure my patrol group stayed together and used good communication. We all get together after school and start patrolling. We arrested alot of suspects and used a ton of skill. At the moment I am leading the patrol group which isnt offical but we all just get together. Its a fun day again to be patrolling in Argo.

• -- None --
  • -- None --
  • -- Bring two PD cars --

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
Re: [Update]SAPD Application | Jason_Caligiuri
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 14:18:24 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 2/16/12

Length: 1 hour

Patrol Partner(s): Jason_Caligiuri, SilentReborn54, Andrew004

Suspects Arrested: 2
Suspects Killed: 1

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 2
Civilians Stopped: 4

Description of your shift: Our shift this morning was pretty intense. We were driving around LS and mostly Idlewood because of the street gangs there. Then suddenly I hear a few shots from shotguns and m4s and ak47's. I quickly told others on the radio and responded to the situation. Once I got there I ordered my patrol group to build a wall and always have cover from the vehicle. We call used s2 and s3. no one cared complied as the two street gangs were in a major brawl. Then suddenly they shot at us. There were 4 of us vs. around 8-9. We were completly geared up with m4s and armor. For a bit a couldn't handle much more as one of our members have been shot down. I called an ambulance and we just had to keep in there until backup arrived. Backup arrived quickly and came from the other direction and also set up a wall. Quickly destroying them they fled from the scene. We wanted to go after them but there were to many of us injured and we didn't want to all fall into a trap.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
--   --
-- --
-- --

Conclusion: (place conclusion here)

• -- None today --
  • -- Sorry but this isnt really related to my patrol report. But in the last 3 pictures why was Leroy_Kolta so mean? I don't know him nor was he even there. I was just minding my own busisness in DPD when me message me with this.  --
  • -- None today --

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 06:07:10 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 2/16/12

Length: 4 hours

Patrol Partner(s): [SEXY]Lion, Jason_Caligiuri, MatrixBob, Thomas_Caligiuri

Suspects Killed: 5

Tickets Issued: 4
Civilians Stopped: 6

Description of your shift: My second shift of the day went pretty swell. Me, MatrixBob, and Lion pitt tailed and lagged rammed and then Lion would DB the tires. After that we would box them in and then ask them to surrender. If not we would proceed to shoot. MatrixBob lead the patrol team today and commanded very well through TS (TeamSpeak). Everyone did a very good job also RPing the traffic block for the fire missions.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --

Conclusion: The shift went great! We managed to sweep up Argonath for the night while many officers were off duty or offline. We used many tactics and even learned alot from MatrixBob. Well done guys!

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --
  • -- Remember what I learned from MatrixBob --

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 14:29:45 pm »
Good application and effort put in on the application, no concerns regarding me on the application or duty acts.
However, we would like to be sure that your cop duties are maintained also with your criminal organization. That means we will watch how well you make them both equalized instead of focusing on one.

Good luck.

Offline AirLiuzzi.

• Citizen
  • Amo le Bella Ragazza
  • Badge-ID: #007
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 15:48:07 pm »
I've been patrolling with this Officer for 2 or 3 hours today and I must say I'm impressed. We were on Teamspeak and communicating with other patrol units. We've done a lot of patrolling in Las Venturas with Lt. Hank Rafferty and chased some suspects. Once he logged off we joined some LSPD patrolling. We were searching a suspect who was hiding in a house in Verdant Bluffs but couldn't find him so we tricked him with an anonymous call and caught him. This Officer is very clever and knows the rules, has some good driving and shooting skills aswell.

Definitely recommended, would like to see this guy in SAPD!

:donut:

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 17:11:04 pm »
Thank you guys. Ill try to get the next reports in.

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 18:36:37 pm »
Good application and effort put in on the application, no concerns regarding me on the application or duty acts.
However, we would like to be sure that your cop duties are maintained also with your criminal organization. That means we will watch how well you make them both equalized instead of focusing on one.

Good luck.

By the way. I am not in a criminal organization anymore. I just keep the tag. I will however remove if I need to. Thanks again

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 22:17:08 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 2/17/12

Length: 3 hours

Patrol Partner(s): [SEXY]Lion, Jason_Caligiuri, Thomas_Caligiuri, George_JetSon(SAPD)

Suspects Arrested: 5
Suspects Killed: 2

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 3
Civilians Stopped: 5

Description of your shift: The patrol was amazing today. I commanded my patrol team of 4 into a RP scene. It was in TR. I held 1 of my men behind the PD car for protection and set up 3 PD cars along the side to create a wall. After that we go rid of there vehicals. We trying to learn intelligence from the outside. We found a member that spat out everything he new. We next barged in we 3 people leaving one outside with a sniper rifle and m4. Once we barged in I made sure none of my men would die so I went first. We attacked and we got badly hurt but we got one and the other one /gued. It was really fun. After thyat we headed to LS and had a bite to eat at the Burger Shot. Healthed up and ammoed up too. After all that we just went onto patorl in LS and was a pretty calm ride after that.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --

Conclusion: Overall the shift wave great. Had some good experiences with higher ranking officers and my own patrol team. Everyone communicated well again on TS and Skype. I payed for a bit of guns and ammunation for some of my patrol team but it wasent a problem. It was quite a rush today. But anyways was fun soo yeah.  :war: :war:

• -- Communication is the key. Remember that and youll always win. --
  • -- None --
  • -- Never exepct condoms from people you pull over. Espically when they give you 20. --

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2012, 04:42:24 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 2/18/12

Length: 5 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Jason_Caligiuri, Zero_S, Liuzzi(SAPD), Fred(SAPD), Paul(SAPD)

Suspects Killed: 3 (6 as a group)

Tickets Issued: 4
Civilians Stopped: 7

Description of your shift: Today me and alot of ARPD cops were in training. Lead by Fred and many more SAPD officers. We were practicing for a real 207. Me and some other officers breached in and made some epic shooting skills and much more. There were tons of people and it was much fun. Afterwards I just went onto patrol with 2 SAPD cadets.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --
-- --

Conclusion: The training was an experience. I learned some important stuff today that I can use for the future. It really was fun for all the cops to communicate and coordinate together. I was even in charge of one of the breaches groups at one point. We accomplished ever mission and never failed.   :war: :war:

• -- Communication is the key. Remember that and youll always win. --
  • -- None --
  • -- Use SMG and not Tec-9. Depends on situation --

Offline Fred_Wakefield

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2012, 12:45:28 pm »

San Fierro Police Department

Breaching/207 Training

Level: Basic

Training Leaders:
[WS]Fred_Wakefield
Pedro.Cipone
(Made by [WS]Fred_Wakefield)
Speciell Training made by The police department of the City of San Fierro

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a training today. The training was about how to act during a 207 and to understand the basic of it. like making a barrier outside the location to keep the criminals from escaping and to teach the officers/cadets how to breach a building in a succesfull way. The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our Trainings.

Specification on the Training:

Results:

The training Started in the parking lot of San Fierro Police Department where see lined up and started with the basic Briefing of the training and what is was going to be about, We got a fair number of officer to attend and we started the briefing and divided up in diffrent teams to the assignment of Breaching or Barrier team. We got equiped by our Captain Matrixbob and our Ltn Don.Cipone with Automatic weapon SMG, and a Tactial vest to protection.

We decided to have the training at San Fierro bank in the start and wanted to make it as realistic as possible so we got one officer to attend as a kidnapped officer that we needed to rescue, and the negotiation started with the kidnapper that was picked by Me and Pedro. We did two 207 Trainings at The San Fierro Bank. The result of both 207 trainings in San Fierro bank was a failure on negotiation and a result of Breaching as Failure tho the Kidnappers killed the hostage, Before the training started we got Briefing the Breaching team and barrier team seperate to teach them what is important for each team decision.

We later on continued over the San Fierro City Hall to make a Training there, we set up the same teams and the same tactics.
we got a real negotation started and it was going good. until the negotatior went in to hand over the demands, He got kidnapped to and was over ruled by the kidnappers, so the situation changed to 2 hostages and 4 kidnappers. the breaching team was ready to breach, but the new negotations leader wanted to make a new attemp of givin the demands that was given again. he went in, the kidnappers was going to over rule him to but failed when the negotatior kicked one of the kidnappers and gave the breaching command to the team outside. it got into a real fight inside the city hall and many officers got killed, but the result of the breaching was a succes, both hostage survived, one with lethal damage and one with just some scratches, the Kidnappers got killed.

After this we order 10-19 back to the Parking Lot at San Fierro Police Department to give the results and a Dismiss words.

Pictures from the Training:

Weapons Used:
SMG
Armor

Grades:
Listening: 93%
Discipline: 97%
Performing: 85%

Units attended
Anthony Sanford - SFPD Senior Officer
Anthony Moore - ARPD officer
Kenawa - ARPD officer
[MA]Carlo_Tomassi - SAPD Cadet
Lenny Benson - ARPD officer
Zero_S - ARPD officer
Flamer Wakefield - ARPD officer
Josh Martin - ARPD officer
Marco Wakefield - SFPD Senior officer
Steven Cipone - SFPD Sergeant
MatrixBob - SFPD Captain
Don Cipone SFPD Lieutenant
Jason Caligiuri - ARPD officer
Mike Stevenson - ARPD officer
Goran - ARPD officer
Lincoln Brown - ARPD officer

Personal Comments:

[WS]Fred_Wakefield
I think everyone did a great job and i am impressed by some. and i am really glad that so many officer/cadet and above wanted to be in a training made by me and pedro. we want to thanks the SFPD command staff for being in the training and want to thank all the officer. I think everyone learn something from this training and to understand how to make barriers around a location or how to breach a building. so my last words. keep the good work up and attend to training to learn things. you are never fully learn you can always learn something new about tactics, patrolling, shooting, role-playing.

Pedro.Cipone
I liked the work of the officers, as breaching as baricading the entrances, i think that the officer learned alot, special baricading the place. Good job all of you, you make me proud

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

[WS]Fred_Wakeifled
SFPD Cadet

Pedro.Cipone
SFPD Senior Officer

SAPD officer

Offline JasonCali

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2012, 21:05:59 pm »
Thank you Fred. It really was some good training. We handled the kidnappers decently and got the job done. I even got to lead a breaching team into the City Hall.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal