| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 23:19 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 261
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [WITHDRAWN]SAPD Application | Jtcop[CID]  (Read 3342 times)

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
[WITHDRAWN]SAPD Application | Jtcop[CID]
« on: February 14, 2012, 00:53:15 am »
SAPD Application Jtcop[CID]

Nickname (ingame): Jtcop[CID]
Nickname (character):John Taylor
Argonath Forums nickname: John Taylor
Previous names: Jtcop, Jtcop[NTF],[HP]Jtcop[D],Jtcop[D],[NTF]Jtcop[D]
Age (ingame and real-life): 25IG, 15IRL
What is your timezone: Eastern

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?:1 year
Do you have a passport?:Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank): No
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=22488.0 , http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=20647 , http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=20020 , http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=20974 , http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=21692
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: No
How long you play a day: 3 hours
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: No

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes
What would make you an good officer?: I would be a good officer because i am able to work as a team with my fellow officers and communicate between units.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?:NTF, Captain, HP, Captain, D, Deputy Chief, CID, Director(Current)
Describe your work as an SAPD officer:Work as an SAPD Officer includes community policing and working with my fellow officers to
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 100 Words!):  I want to join the San Andreas Police Department to serve my community. I want to step up from the rank of ARPD to a SAPD to provide better role-playing experience to my community.I want to protect the citizens of Argonath. I am already an officer of the Argonath PD, but want to rise up the ranks to help my fellow officers perform their duties. Nothing is more important to me than to bring justice to criminals. I also want to provide the Argonath RPG community with a more organized and efficient po
lice force. I want work with SAPD and CID to help my community

I certify that all information is true and correct.
John "Jtcop" Taylor
-July 22, 2011-

Offline Lincoln_Jones

• [SA:MP] Former FBI Agent
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD Application: Jtcop[CID]
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 01:07:04 am »
I Fully Recommend this officer as he has good leadership skills and knows the codes, he has good driving and shooting skills. He is always professional and isnt afraid to get involved.
Lincoln_Jones

[SA:MP] Former FBI Agent  |  [SA:MP] LSDS Examiner

Offline Grant Jones

• [SA:MP] Ex-Field Training Officer
  • Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
  • Badge-ID: #F11
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 02:01:28 am »
I Strongly recommend this officer for having good radio skills, and good RPin as an officer.

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
  • [SA:MP] Ex SAPD Cadet for SFPD&APPD
  • Badge-ID: 5200
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 02:09:55 am »
I Strongly recommend this officer for having good radio skills, and good RPin as an officer.

Agreed,

Good luck Officer JT!

Highly Recommended    :)
Good to see you fighting for what you believe is right. Probably best you got out before you had to decide between your rank and your beliefs. Glad you chose the second option, shows some people still have a moral obligation in the community, not an agenda for power.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 04:42:28 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Missing verification detail.

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 04:30:28 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 02/16/12

Length: 2 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Cody_Wood[CID],Maxtrixbob, Jonny O'Sullivan, Thomas_Calgigiuri, Haggis

Suspects Arrested: 0
Suspects Killed: 0

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 0

Description of your shift: After beginning my patrol I entered the SAPD raindance stationed at SAPD's Dillimore location and worked as air support.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Today i worked as Air Support for the shift of officers that were paroling the LS area

• -- No Notes --
  • -- No Questions --
  • -- Plan on improving landing of the heli --

Offline Grant Jones

• [SA:MP] Ex-Field Training Officer
  • Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
  • Badge-ID: #F11
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 04:45:00 am »
^ Wow, I didn't know that you where able to fly those. I thought those where the SWAT Helicopters. Sick pictures though :D.

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 14:35:51 pm »
Good application, haven't seen you much though. We will watch you on how well you perform your duties in order to recognize the future of your application.

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 16:43:07 pm »
Good application, haven't seen you much though. We will watch you on how well you perform your duties in order to recognize the future of your application.
Thank you sir, I am just coming back from a period of inactivity and my activity will be back up to normal again starting tommorow

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 00:45:25 am »
Hey there! Mind fixing your Subject Title? It should be:

SAPD Application | Jtcop[CID]

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 03:45:36 am »
Hey there! Mind fixing your Subject Title? It should be:

SAPD Application | Jtcop[CID]

Done, sorry about that

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | Jtcop[CID]
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 18:42:27 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 02/17/12

Length: 3 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Cody_Wood[CID],Chris[CID]

Suspects Arrested: 2
Suspects Killed: 1

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 2
Civilians Stopped: 4

Description of your shift: At the start of my patrol with CID Deputy Director Cody Wood, who rode along with me in a marked SAPD Los Santos Patrol Car. During routine patrol myself and my patrol partner Cody noticed a black bullet with a grey stripe driving at a high rate of speed traveling toward the Las Venturas Airport. My Partner and I initiated at traffic stop on this individual and due to the speed he was traveling at and attitude of the driver the citizen was issued a situation for $100 due to reckless driving. After this traffic stop we returned to normal patrol when we received a distress call from ARPD Officer Avery, stating that he had been involved in a car on pole MVA near the flint county tunnel. My Patrol unit as well as CID Patrol Officer Chris responded Code 3 to the call. On arrival we noticed that the patrol vehicle Avery was driving was in contact with the utility pole. Argonath EMS Service and the San Andreas Fire Department were contacted to assist in the removal of avery from his patrol vehicle as he was unable to exit his vehicle on his own power. EMS and FDSA responded to the scene and extracted Avery from his vehicle and transported him to the nearest hospital. My Patrol Unit than returned to active patrol. My patrol partner cody then ended his shift at the Fort Carson Sheriffs Office and i began patrolling with Chris[CID]. We then began a patrol of local heroin spots to enforce laws prohibiting the ordering or collecting of this drug. As we approached the area of the Bayside Herion Location we noticed two men, in separate vehicles standing on the side of the road talking to each other. One man could be heard asking "How much?" to the other citizen. Myself and my partner then acted on the suspicion that a sale of narcotics was taking place. Myself and my partner quickly separated the two suspects and interviewed each separately. One suspect, calling himself rei, advised that he had in fact tried to sell the other suspect an undetermined amount of heroin. The suspect was searched and said drugs were found on his person, confiscated, and transfered into the custody of the CID evidence technition, from where it will be transfered to the FBI. On this evidence the Suspected named Rei was arrested for Possesion of Herion, Attempt to Sell. However due to the face that there was no strong evidence linking the other suspect to the crime this man was warned and issued a ticket for loitering near a heroin location.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 04:38:59 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 02/19/12

Length: 4 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Anthony Moore, DomnicToretto, FDGod0204, Chris[CID], Jason Caligiuri, Matrixbob

Suspects Killed: 5-7

Tickets Issued: 1
Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: During my patrol shift I responded to multiple high speed pursuit of suspects traveling in road trains. After these suspects where successfully apprehended or neutralized I returned to active patrol. At this time Myself and Chris began checking local heroin spots for signs of civilians attempting to order heroin. After some time in keeping the heroin spots secure a call was put over the radio that there was a 211 in progress at the Commerce Argobank. After receiving this radio transmission my patrol car( Me and Chris[CID]) patroled to the area C3. SAPD Captain Matrixbob patrolled to scene along with several SAPD/ARPD officers, members of SAPD SWAT, and members of the FBI. The situation resulted in the neutralization of 10 or more armed suspects who were taking control of the bank. After this situation was code 4 myself and my patrol partner returned to standard patrol operations inside LS. During this routine patrol my patrol partner noticed a heavily damaged tan Washington which was driving recklessly entering the Mulhalland intersection. This driver was stopped by my patrol unit and we ascertained that the subject was a fire fighter who was responding to a fire car in a civilian vehicle against official FDSA regulations. Taking this into account and the fact that the subject was arguing with my partner and picket was issued for $100.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Today was a successful patrol for myself and my partner. We assisted in the apprehension and neutralization of suspects, and helped resolve many crimes

• -- No Notes --
  • -- No Questions --
  • -- No Plans for improvements --

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 04:51:18 am »
Nice report! Glad to see an increased effort. ;)

Offline Padres_Rosso

• Citizen
    • Skype - lukas2010123
  • Badge-ID: #P60
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 10:16:55 am »
Highly Recommended
Good Luck with your Application ;)

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 00:12:29 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 02/20/12

Length: 9 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Cody_Wood[CID],Chris[CID],Padres,[SR]Vic_McClane,Jack_Bauer

Suspects Arrested: 1
Suspects Killed: 3

Civilians Stopped: 3

Description of your shift: At the start of my patrol i obtained a SAPD Los Ventures Patrol Vehicle from the SAPD Dillimore location. After leaving the Dillimore location i noticed a fireman driving erratically heading in the direction of glen park. I conducted a traffic stop on this person and issued him a warning for the reckless driving. After a short period of ground patrol i then returned my patrol vehicle to the SAPD Dillimore location and obtained a Raindance Helicopter. I began a patrol of the air with Officer Padres. For About an our i worked as Additional air support as there was already one SAPD Maverick available. During this time we came across a code 30 in rodeo near the pay and spray, in which one officer was taking fire. We quickly and carefully landed the helicopter on the street and assisted the ground unit in neutralizing the suspect. Shortly after this situation in returned to ground patrol in a SAPD Ranger. After a short time on patrol by myself i joined the patrol car of Cody Wood and Vic McCane. As soon as i was in the vehicle we patrolled to the mulhalland intersection for a traffic safety operation. While we were patrolling the Mulhalland Intersection we received a call reporting a break in to a house later identified to be [Rstar]Dellstorm's. We patled to the location and got the suspect in custody.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Today was a successful day on patrol.

• --No Notes --
  • -- No Questions --

**Note: I will not post a patrol report for today, 02/21/12, as i will not be preforming a standard patrol**

Offline Matrixbob

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 02:58:25 am »
awesome officer. Great help with the Checkpoint. Full detailed report here
Proud:
Former SAPD Captain
Former SWAT Head Tactical Commander 2009 to 2010
Former FBI Assistant Director

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 16:18:41 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 02/23/12

Length: About 3-4 Hours

Patrol Partner(s): Matrixbob, Chris, Cody_Wood, Zero_S

Suspects Arrested: 2

Civilians Stopped: 5

Description of your shift: After i called 10-8 and started a routine patrol i was informed of an SAPD DWI/Drug checkpoint at Market Ammunation, I resopnded to this location and assisted the officers on scene, including SAPD Captian Matrixbob. During this Checkpoint my team, which was monitoring the right lane, stopped about five cars, one contained a subject who was admittedly drunk, this subject was arrested.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Overall successful day during my time on patrol i participated in an SAPD DWI checkpoint as well as completing 2 driving lessons for LSDS Students

• -- No Notes --
  • -- No Questions --
I will not be online Saturday or Sunday as i will not be home

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 03:14:06 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 02/27/12

Length: 4

Patrol Partner(s): Cody_Wood,Jack_Bauer

Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 0

Description of your shift: Routine Patrol, responded to one pursuit and a fire call

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: I responded to a fire and one pursuit.

• -- No Notes --
  • -- No Questions --

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
Re:SAPD Application | Jtcop[CID]
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 03:15:43 am »
Withdrawn to pursue interests elsewhere, sorry for wasting the SAPDs time

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal