| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 05:21 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 340
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Megamidget96 [WITHDRAWN]  (Read 2770 times)

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5662
  • SA-MP: =AV=Megamidget
SAPD Application | Megamidget96 [WITHDRAWN]
« on: February 14, 2012, 23:25:58 pm »
SAPD Application Megamidget96

Nickname (ingame): Megamidget96
Nickname (character): Joel "mega" Treharne
Argonath Forums nickname: Megamidget96
Previous names: N/A
Age (ingame and real-life): 16
What is your timezone: GMT

Were you ever cop banned?: yes once for 2 hours because i did not understand the engagment rules i have sorted this now by learning from high ranking officers
Were you ever banned from Argonath? If you were, provide a link to your unban request: yes however it was a mistake. a admin typed the wrong ID
 http://www.argonathrpg.eu/forum/index.php?topic=80801.msg1260314#msg1260314
Do you goof off on duty? Please be honest: No when on duty being i am very sensible
When was the last time you received an administrative punishment?: i have not been given one
Were you ever warned by someone who is higher ranked then you? If so, explain what happened: Not to my knowledge

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: around one month
Do you have a passport?: yes
Do you have a license?: yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):

Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):

Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which? None
How long you play a day:   2-3 hours
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?:  No

Do you agree with the Application Rules? yes
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: yes
What would make you an good officer? i am dedicated and hard working and like to get to the bottom of things
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: yes i am a member of a group on playstation network and i am third in command. i am also a police cadet applicant in my local area

Describe your work as an SAPD officer As a sapd officer i like to drive a regular patrol cruiser and enforce traffic and parking laws. i also enjoy responding to officer backup requests and i really enjoy investigation's as i like to get to the bottom of crimes

Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 100 Words!): I would like to join SAPD as i am looking for a challenge in the server and i think this is the best place to find it. i have worked alongside many officers and it just seems the perfect argonath career for me. I am a very good police officer and i feel that it is time to become official and stop being a freecop. i also feel that as a SAPD officer i will get more respect as i feel when i am a freecop it is very rare for people to listen to me. Having worked alongside serveral SAPD officers i know what a proffesional organisation it is and i know that it is the perfect place for me

I certify that all information is true and correct.
Megamidget96

- Febuary 14th 2012 -

"Whoever did this must be exterminated and they must be exterminated by us"

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Retired SAPD Chief of Police - Former TeamSpeak Manager - SAMP Admin

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application | Megamidget96
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 00:35:52 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Missing title for application. All answers should go after the {/b}. Your format is screwed up. Get it fixed in 24 hours.

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | Megamidget96 [UPDATE]
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 10:49:01 am »
Sorry about that format issues i am not that great when it comes to the code but i think it should be fixed now

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 12:46:22 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: Febuary 15th 2012

Length: 1 hour 30 minutes

Patrol Partner(s): SAPD Sergeant Julian_collin

Suspects Arrested: 1 for car jacking and resisting arrest
Suspects Killed: 0 deadly force was not required

Investigations Performed: 0 not much criminal activity as server was quite

Tickets Issued: 1 for dangerous driving
Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: My shift started my meeting with Sergeant Collin in LSPD. we collected a cruiser and proceded to patrol around the areas that other officers were not concentrating on such as bone county and SF. Then when SGT Collin had to go i patrol'd by myself and i immediatly stopped someone who was driving dangerously. It was his first offense so i issued a warning. While i had the first man stopped i saw a male attempt to steal a car. I suspected him and he ran. when i caught up i arrested him and transported him to LSPD. He was jailed for 180s as he resisted and ran (in normal circumstances i would have given him a 60s sentance for Attempted theft) i then stopped a man that was driving dangerously and issued him a ticket for dangerous driving. I then returned to LSPD and helped a male that was stuck in prison do to a glitch. after speaking to officers we fixed the problem.   

Dash-Cam Pictures:
I do have dash cam photos however i am not sure how to insert them. i will speak to a friend on the server and will place them here when i know how to do it

Conclusion: All in All i feel i had a sucsessful patrol and i feel that working with a higher ranking SAPD officer has helped me develop my skills as a officer.   

• -- Notes -- A good however very quiet patrol
  • -- Questions -- None
  • -- Plans for improvements -- Speak and patrol with more SAPD officers

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 15:44:30 pm »
Patrol Report

Length: 1 hour

Patrol Partner(s): None

Suspects Arrested: 0
Suspects Killed: 1 a male fled after stealing a car after a ten minute pursuit with multiple warning deadly force was used

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 1 Parking violation
Civilians Stopped: 3

Description of your shift: At the start of my shift this afternoon i left LSPD and is i drove my car out of the station someone carjacked me. when he was kicked out of the car i gave chase onfoot. he got into a car and i jumped back into my cruiser. after 10 minutes he crashed but still refused to give up. It was decided that we should use deadly force. When I was 10-8 again i assisted in a pursuit. it ended with the suspect jumping in the ocean with several officers giving chase in a boat while i cut around the shore to try and catch him. In the end the suspect was arrested by other officers. After this i stopped one male for reckless driving and i gave him a warning. I then stopped a male for parking offences and i issued a small $25 citation. I then had a chat to Officer Nexxtthepengiun to see how i was doing. He told me i was a good officer that handled things well but i should trust my instincts more and not keep confirming if i was doing ok. i then stopped another civillian and gave a warning for a small speeding offence 

Dash-Cam Pictures:
N/A

Conclusion: I feel this patrol went well. i wish i could have arrested the first suspect but he would not surrender so i did what was nessacery. I also used my knowledge of codes a lot more today as i felt a lot more comfortable with the guidence of officer Nexxtthepenguin

• -- Notes -- good patrol with good results. Happy with my progress because of my chat with the officer
  • -- Questions -- None (all answered by officers in the server, like how to deal with people who are growing/dealing drugs)
  • -- Plans for improvements -- Trust myself more as the officer said

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Lincoln_Jones

• [SA:MP] Former FBI Agent
  • Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 17:55:16 pm »
I recommend this officer as he works great on his own and as part of a team, he is enthusiastic and will get involved with any kind of situation. He knows how to drive and has good communication skills. He keeps his calm in all situations and would make a great addition to SAPD.
Lincoln_Jones

[SA:MP] Former FBI Agent  |  [SA:MP] LSDS Examiner

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 18:21:18 pm »
thank you very much i really do appreciate any help with my application

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 18:37:09 pm »
Patrol Report

Length: one hour

Suspects Arrested: 1 for Reckless driving and resisting 
Suspects Killed: 0 lethal force was not needed

Investigations Performed: 0 (i wanted to investigate my arrestee but he did not speak very good english so i decided to jail him for a reasonable about of time)

Tickets Issued: 1 for driving in the wrong lane
Civilians Stopped: 1

Description of your shift: I started my shift at LSPD as i usually do and i decided to patrol the western side of los santos. i cam across a suspect who stopped but would not give up. It turned out he did not speak english very well so with the assistance of other officers we arrested him and transported him to LSPD. It was then that i tries to investigate his crime but because of the language barrier this was not possible so i decided to jail him for a reasonable amount of time( this being 60s). i would normally issue a ticket or verbal warning because he was su'd for driving recklessly but because he did not cooperate and because the language barrier was a problem when it came to issuing tickets i jailed him for a short amount of time. i then returned to patrol and stopped a civillian for using the wrong side of the road. i issued a citation and it was payed. I then attended a fire in ganton and i set up the perimeter to keep civillians out of trouble i then ended my patrol.

Dash-Cam Pictures:
N/A

Conclusion: I feel i had a good patrol and i feel that i dealt with everything very well

• -- Notes -- A good patrol. i am starting to feel very confident in my policing ability 
  • -- Questions -- None
  • -- Plans for improvements --Continue what am doing and keep building up confidence in my ability. 

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 21:41:25 pm »
Patrol Report

Patrol Partner(s): None ( I had arranged to work with someone but he could not get online)

Suspects Killed: 0

Investigations Performed: 1 i looked into a attempted murder

Tickets Issued: 2 Both for dangerous driving
Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: At the start of my shift i was called to a attempted murder near the fbi hq. i spoke to the victim and i took him to LSPD to keep him safe incase of another attack (the attacker was still at large). I spoke to him and investigated what had happened and why i then arranged for a medic to look after him. Then i went back on patrol and i quickly stopped a taxi that was driving dangerously and i issued him a citation. After this i helped with a drugs stakeout. Then i stopped another man who was driving dangerously and i issued him a ticket. I then finished my patrol.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

[img][/img]

Conclusion: A good patrol that i feel i rp'd well in

• -- Notes --Good RP in this patrol
  • -- Questions -- None
  • -- Plans for improvements -- Try to do more investigations

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 13:43:22 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: Febuary 16th 2012

Patrol Partner(s): Officer colp

Suspects Arrested: 1

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 1

Description of your shift: At the start of my shift i met up with my partner. we the responded to a fire and we set up the perimeter to keep civillians safe. We then responded to a call, a officer needed someone to investigate for him. i conducted a investigation and the suspect was found not guilty of the offence. After this we conducted a trafic stop on a male who was driving dangerously. He was issued a citation. We then had to deal with a male who was carjacking and tresspassing at another fire. He attempted to flee but we arrested him.   

Dash-Cam Pictures:
N/A

Conclusion: I had a good patrol with a good partner and i learnt that carjacking is not a crime on the server and it must be dealt with by /report. 

• -- Notes --carjacking is to be dealt with by admins
  • -- Questions -- Why is carjacking dealt with by admins
  • -- Plans for improvements -- Remember /report

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 19:59:32 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: Febuary 17th 2012

Length: 30 minutes

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 2
Civilians Stopped: 3

Description of your shift: At the start of the shift i looked around pershing square and noticed a taxi that was illegally parked. I pulled up behind him and spoke to him to ask him to move along. I then explained why he was commiting a offence. After this i stopped a man for driving dangerously and i issued a $25 citation. After this i stopped a male who was cutting corners and mounting the pavement. I thought this was very dangerous so i issued a $50 citation. Then because i only had a short time to patrol i had to finish.   

Dash-Cam Pictures:
N/A

Conclusion: A good patrol where i cracked down on traffic rule breakers

• -- Notes -- Several citations issued
  • -- Questions -- None
  • -- Plans for improvements -- None

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 23:01:32 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: February 17th 2012

Length: One hour

Patrol Partner(s): ASP015

Suspects Arrested: 1
Suspects Killed: 1

Investigations Performed: None

Tickets Issued: 1 for speeding
Civilians Stopped: 2  One on the taxi and one on the male that ran

Description of your shift: At the start of my shift i met up with my partner at lspd and we took our cruiser and we went on patrol. Our first incident was a taxi driver that was speeding. we pulled him over and we issued a strong verbal warning and allowed him on his way. We then responded to a injured man and we assisted the paramedics at the scene.We then went to a assistance call and we had a man obstructing us so after several warnings he was supected. He then drew a pistol and after several shots lethal force was used. We then moved onto another traffic stop where a male was acting very aggresivley. He was suspected for failing to pay a citation and he ran. he was then suspected again for evading. when we caught up he gave up and was taken into custody. I then ended my patrol at SFPD. 

Dash-Cam Pictures:
Pictures of combative male to be uploaded soon!

Conclusion: A good patrol and the combative male was a exiting challenge. the male that was shot was a dissapointing result as i would have liked to take him into custody

• -- Notes -- Combative suspects are interesting to deal with
  • -- Questions -- How do you deal with people that are rude and talk down to you even though they themselves are wrong?
  • -- Plans for improvements -- Find the answer to my questions

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application | Megamidget96
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 00:35:32 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Missing title for application. All answers should go after the {/b}. Your format is screwed up. Get it fixed in 24 hours.

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

You have 10 hours to fix your format. The format does not match the examples as stated in the instructions topic.

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 23:09:49 pm »
Hello mr collin i am a little confused. i fixed my format a while ago and you sent me a pm saying good job but you have again posted i need to fix my format. was this a mistake or is there something that needs fixing. many thanks mega

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 23:18:48 pm »
i have fixed the format yet again. i feel quite stupid for missing a whole segment i do not know how i did that probably because i copied it in stages. Anyway that should all be sorted now

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 23:29:30 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: february 18th 2012

Length: 2 hours

Suspects Arrested: 3

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 0

Description of your shift: I started my day at my friends house i drove to the pd to collect my equipment and my uniform. i then started my shift i was driving around glen park when i noticed a male hitting a persons car. i spoke to him and when he failed to pay a citation for it i arrested him and with the help of another officer took him to jail. I then returned to duty and i stopped a suspect who wanted to turn themselves in at the pd i investigated their crime and gave her a $50 citation. she was then released. After this i joined a organised patrol and i joined in checking people documents at a checkpoint, i had a lot of fun and i learnt a lot. then i was called to a male shooting at someone who he had a grudge with. i jailed the man shooting and another officer ended up jailing the other man after he too started shooting. when the two men were realesed the male i arrested attacked the other man so i again placed him in prison. I then went off duty and returned to my friends house.   

Dash-Cam Pictures:
I am working to upload pictures

Conclusion: A fun patrol that i got alot out of.

• -- Notes -- Fun with many arrests and different situations
  • -- Questions -- How should you deal with a fight in a prison cell
  • -- Plans for improvements -- Keep up the work rate
[/table

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Offline Grant Jones

• [SA:MP] Ex-Field Training Officer
  • Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
  • Badge-ID: #F11
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 04:23:12 am »
In our old clan called LCPD911 on ps3 I used to patrol with this guy like everyday. I Fully Recommend members of the SAPD to accept this guy due to his outsanding leadeship skills, quick and smart thinking, and having a high level of maturity.

Positions that this officer would be best at.
  • Aviation
  • Highway Patrol
  • TS Dispatcher

Sign,
    Grant Jones
    Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
    « Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 18:53:27 pm »