| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 12:31 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 214
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Paul_Floyd  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
SAPD Application | Paul_Floyd
« on: February 29, 2012, 16:22:17 pm »
    Paul_Floyd

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    Paul_Floyd

Forumname:
    Paul_Floyd

Previous names:
    Rico_Puente, Rick_Simple, Sweet.Wilson, Tino_Koltsov, alejandro_rivera and rick_ruijter

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    IG:25/IRL:18

What is your timezone?:
    GMT + 1

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    5th of november, 2009

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    Yes and yes.

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    No, never.

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    No, I haven't

How long do you play a day?:
    3-5 hours

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    No, not at all.

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yes, I have.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes, I do.

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    No, I haven't

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    I applied to SAPD, then left SAMP for a long time because of IRL matters. Forgot to mention it on the forums. I'm really sorry about that.  http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=21111.msg190251#msg190251

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    My job is to keep the streets of San Andreas safe. I will do this by helping people, keeping criminals off the streets and making sure everyone is obeying the rules. I have a lot of experience roleplaying and with the ARPD. I know all my radio codes well, I respect and know the laws of Argonath and I can get around with the cruisers and guns pretty well. I would like to join the SAPD because I want to get in some more serious roleplay. My goal is to work my way up as a trustable, hard working and rightfull officer of the law.  Also I would like to try to train ARPD officers in their way to becoming a cadet by giving out trainings and helping them to correct their current mistakes.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    Paul_Floyd

- February 29th, 2012 -

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
    Re: SAPD Application | Paul_Floyd
    « Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 17:53:21 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 28/02/12

Length: 2 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Hinto_Floyd

Suspects Arrested: 2, one for assaulting an officer of the law. And one safed for suicide. (later free'd)
    Suspects Killed: 1, heavilly armed suspect. Car exploded after a long chase.

Investigations Performed: 2, One suspect who got suspected for reckless driving. Unrightfull suspected. Investigated and Unsuspected. One rescued from attempted suicide from startower, LS.

Tickets Issued: 0
    Civilians Stopped: 0

Description of your shift: Chased a suspect down with a cruiser. Car exploded, suspect downed. Next I arrested someone who assaulted an officer. Then I got a call from someone who attempted to suicide from the Star Tower LS. With help from a local fireman. We got him down safely and I had a talk with him in my office. Later  I investigated a suspect who was suspected for reckless driving. I contacted the officer who suspected him and it seemed to be a false report. Suspect was unsuspected.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Very Chaotic shift. But It was pretty succesfull. Rescued a life from suiciding felt good.

• -- Notes --
    • -- Questions --
    • -- Plans for improvements --

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
    « Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 18:29:00 pm »
     I saw this officer patrolling in the field this day. Keep up the good work! Recommended.

LIONEL VALDES
    FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
    « Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 22:30:16 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 29/02/12

Length: 4 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Nim97, Padres, Everyone who attended in SFPD breach training.

Suspects Arrested: 0
    Suspects Killed: 1, for assaulting an officer of the law. He kept attacking so I had to put him down with force.

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 1, for reckless driving, speeding and destroying state property.
    Civilians Stopped: 1, for reckless driving, speeding and destroying state property.

Description of your shift: I started my shift with a patroll through Los Santos with Nim97 and Padres. We took down a suspect for assault and then we stopped a civilian because of reckless driving. After that I got a message from SFPD. They were doing a breach training under lead off Marco_Wakefield so I attended. We got to learn some good breach tactics. And it was a lot of fun.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Had a great shift today. Good patrolling with Nim97 and Padres and then a breach training which was a lot of fun.

• -- Notes --
    • -- Questions --

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
    • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
    • Badge-ID: #LV3919
    « Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 23:08:23 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Your application is missing an important detail. Read through all of the sticky threads thoroughly and add the missing detail.
    Additionally, extend your answer to the final question. It must contain at least 100 words. Yours barely contain 50.

Signed,

Larry "Pixy" Faulke
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
    « Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 00:02:12 am »
    Allright I modified my post. I hope that I fixed all the mistakes.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
      • Skype - goodandy153
    « Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 01:49:36 am »
    Final question still is missing words.

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
    « Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 10:57:41 am »
    Final question extended to above 100 words. I hope my application is now correct.

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
    « Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 13:10:57 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 01/03/12

Length: 2 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Hinto_Floyd, Salmonella, Starky, Ivan_Zivarzkaya

Suspects Arrested: 1, reckless driving and evading.
    Suspects Killed: 2, Wanted for murder. Both brought down without taking any shots.

Civilians Stopped: 1, reckless driving.

Description of your shift: Very nice shift. Started to patroll with Officer Salmonella. Chased a few suspects but without any result. Then went patrolling with Officer Hinto_Floyd. We spotted two suspects in market area. We called for backup and started fireing. I took both suspects down without taking any damage. Later I went patrolling with officer Starky and officer Ivan_Zivarzkaya. We stopped a civilian who was driving around recklessly.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Fun shift, I was very happy about the shooting accident which turned out all okay after all.

• -- Notes --
    • -- Questions --

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
    « Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 13:56:51 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 02/03/12 - March 3, 2012

Length: The patroll lasted a total of 3 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Officer Hinto_Floyd and Officer Salmonella

Suspects Arrested: 2
    Suspects Killed: 0

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 2
    Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: My shift started today with me and Officer H. Floyd. We patrolled the Los Santos juristriction for a while. We caught a man speeding with his sportscar. We stopped him and gave him a ticket. He told us that he didn't have any money so we took him down to the station. The suspect called his friend and he was able to afford his ticket. I requested an unsuspection and we resumed our patroll.

When we resumed our patroll, officer Salmonella joined in our squad. Shorty after that we caught another male driver speeding. We stopped him but he tried to evade. Luckily we were able to stop him shorty after that. We took him down to the station and jailed him for a short period as he was a new player.

Both my partners left my squad after that. I decided to resume my patroll untill I got a call from the emergency service. A civilian had been kidnapped and it was confirmed.
    I joined the team under lead of Paul_Caltson. We surrounded the warehouse where the hostage was held. My task here was to keep civilians out of the scène and to secure the area by covering my fellow teammembers from cover. The breach team went in and we were able to catch all the criminals. Unfortunately the hostage was already dead.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Today was a great shift. We succesfully stopped two civilians and ticketed them without any trouble. The kidnap was an exiting adventure. And Im glad no officers got hurt. I hope tomorrow is going to be just as great as today.

• -- Notes --
      I learned the diffrence in Code RED and BLUE today.
    • -- Questions --

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
    « Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 15:16:02 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 02/03/12 - Friday, March 2nd 2012

Length: The patroll lasted 2 hours in total

Patrol Partner(s): Officer Hinto_Floyd and Officer Salmonella

Suspects Arrested: 1
    Suspects Killed: 2

Tickets Issued: 1
    Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: I started my patroll with Officer H. Floyd and Officer Salmonella. We were patrolling the Los Santos area when we got visual on a suspect driving a fast motorcycle. We shot his tires and he surrendered. We took him down to Dillimore Police Department and I gave him an investigation. The suspect was wanted for murder. I contacted a few witnesses. And there seemed to be not enough evidence to prove the suspect not guilty. So I jailed him for a short period.

When I resumed my patroll we caught a car speeding. We stopped him and got him to pay a ticket without any trouble.

After that we chased down another suspect. This one was also evading on a fast motorcycle. With some help from other officers we were able to shoot his tires flat and get him on foot. The suspect resisted and tried to shoot us. Luckily we shot him down with good help from some other officers.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

none

Conclusion: Very fun shift, wasn't really special but we had a blast!

• -- Notes --
    • -- Questions --

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
    « Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 18:34:29 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 03/03/12 - Saturday March 3rd 2012

Length: The patroll lasted a total of 2 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Officer Salmonella, Officer Hinto_Floyd and Officer SonyStorm

Suspects Arrested: 2
    Suspects Killed: 2

Civilians Stopped: 1

Description of your shift: My shift today started with me and Officer H. Floyd patrolling in Los Santos. Very soon we spotted a male driver with very reckless driving behaviour. We stopped him and asked him if we could check his license and registration. He failed to comply so we took him down to the station. After an asked investigation, we jailed him.

Soon after that I joined up with Officer SonyStorm and Officer S. Monella. We recieved a Code 30 through the radio. We rushed to the location where about 8 suspects were having a firefight with the police. Luckily we were able to take the suspects out quite easilly and even jail one.

A little bit later we recieved a Code Purple gangwar in Idlewood. We were close to the location so we were able to get there quite quick and take the fighting suspects out. Nobody out of our team got hurt.

At last we were patrolling our way trough bone county when we spotted a suspect standing on a tunnel shooting at some cops. Our team rushed up the tunnel entrance and shot the suspect.  The suspect quickly got on his bike and drove away. We were able to shoot his tires flat though so he didn't get far. We chased him down and brought him down with force. Nobody got hurt.

Dash-Cam Pictures:
    none

Conclusion: Very fun shift. Had a lot of good action and fun roleplay. Thanks to my teampartners!

• -- Notes --
    • -- Questions --
      What does Code Purple mean?
      I might want to make some more dash-cam pictures

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
    « Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 12:59:26 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 04/03/12 - Sunday March 4th 2012

Length: The patroll lasted a total of 2 hours.

Patrol Partner(s): Officer Hinto_Floyd and Officer Th3d0ctor911

Suspects Killed: 1

Description of your shift: When I arrived at the police department and went on duty, I recieved a call in the radio. It was about a 211 code BLUE. A whole bunch of Corleone mafia members had gathered at the San Fierro central bank and were planning on taking the money. We were ordered to gather in front of SFPD to get armed. ARPD officers were assisted by the Argonath Defense Force. But when we got to the bank, the robbers had already taken the money and escaped succesfully.

I resumed my patroll with Officer H. Floyd. When we were driving around Los Santos, we found an armed suspect on foot close to the Market ammunation. With some help from other officers we took him down pretty fast.

A little bit later, we joined up with officer Th3D0ctor911. With this team we found another suspect close to the stracci HQ. Luckily he surrendered immediately, so we didn't have to use any force. We took him down to Dillimore Police Department and jailed him.

Then we got a call from the emergency service. There appeared to be a fire at Pier69 in San Fierro. We assisted the firemen by setting up a roadblock on one lane of the road to prevent cars crashing into the fire engines and ending up exploding.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Pretty productive shift. Too bad we weren't able to stop the bank robbery as the SAPD was having his hands full on a trafficstop.

• -- Notes --
    • -- Questions --

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
    « Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 16:58:45 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 04/03/12 - Sunday March 4th 2012

Length: +/- 2 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Assisting lawyer: Jonathan_Collin

Suspects Killed: 0

Description of your shift: Allright this wasn't just a regular shift. When I was patrolling today I came up on a suspect. He was suspected for shooting. After I took him down to LSPD, I gave him an investigation. He said he was victim of a car accident and a shoot-out with the other cardriver. I called him up and investigated both 2 of the suspects. They both told another side of the story and just when I was about to jail a suspect, he called for a lawyer. So I got him a lawyer. His name was Jonathan Collin. We investigated for about an hour long and it was real exiting RP. And at last.. The man which I thought was guilty, was proven innocent and the man I thought was innocent was proven guilty. All in all this was a great learning experience and a good bit of RP. Thanks to lawyer Jonathan Collin for assisting me in this case.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: One of the longest investigations i've ever performed. Great Roleplay!

• -- Notes --
    • -- Questions --

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
    • LSPD RETIREMENT DIVISION
      • Skype - Def_Perry@hotmail.com
    • Badge-ID: #LS3297
    « Reply #14 on: March 05, 2012, 18:19:05 pm »
    Hello,

I totally recommend this officer for two reasons :
    • First, I did a roleplay with him in wich he did great, I think Paul is ready to roleplay as a SAPD officer.
    • The second reason is that his communication skills on the radio are perfect.
    I wish you got luck in your further SAPD career Paul.

Kind regards,
    Def Perry
    SAPD Officer Def Perry
    Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
    Phony niggas are outlined in chalk

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #FC0829
    Re: [O] SAPD Application | Paul_Floyd
    « Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 18:34:24 pm »

SAPD Academy
    Notification

Hello applicant,

Due to recent changes, we have updated our application form. This application form is easier top understand and gives us more visible information on the applicant.  We want all applicants to update their application to the new form - you can find the code on the bottom of this post.

All old applications will be tagged with "[O]", this means this application is still using the old form. If you have updated your first post, please also remove the "[O]" in the subject of the topic.

Sorry for the inconvienience

Signed,

Paul Cutler
    Academy Director

Code: [Select]
    [center][b][font=georgia][size=16pt]## NAME HERE ##[/size]
    [size=12pt]Status: [color=orange]Application approved[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
    [hr]
    [hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]Personal Information:[/u][/size]

[b]Ingame Nickname:[/b]
    [color=goldenrod]## ANSWER ##[/color]

[b]Forumname:[/b]

[b]Previous names:[/b]

[b]Age (ingame and in real-life):[/b]

[b]What is your timezone?:[/b]
    [color=goldenrod]## ANSWER ##[/color][/font]

[hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]General Information:[/u][/size]

[b]What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:[/b]

[b]What is your ingame phonenumber?:[/b]

[b]Do you have a license and passport?:[/b]

[b]Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):[/b]

[b]Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):[/b]

[b]How long do you play a day?:[/b]

[b]Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:[/b]

[hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]SAPD Information:[/u][/size]

[b]Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:[/b]

[b]Do you agree with the Application Rules?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:[/b]

[b]Please write down in atleast 150 words..[/b]
    [#][font=georgia][b]..what would make you a good officer?[/b][/font]
    [#][font=georgia][b]..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?[/b][/font]
    [#][font=georgia][b]..why do you want to join the SAPD?[/b][/font]
    [/list]

[b][i]I certify that all information is true and correct.[/i][/b]
    [color=black]## NAME HERE ##[/color]

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
    Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
    Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Paul_Floyd

• Citizen
    « Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 19:24:52 pm »
    Application updated with new format.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
      • Skype - goodandy153
    « Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 23:40:24 pm »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
    rejected.
    A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Inactive Applicant. 

Additional notes:
    None.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
    Academy Chief Nexxt
    Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
    SAPD Academy Management

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal