| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 18:28 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 247
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Resignation  (Read 6041 times)

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: SAPD Resignation
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 19:49:19 pm »
Best of luck Marcus. You will be missed in this very fun career field! I do look forward to seeing you at our second jobs, though! :cop:

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 01:51:15 am »
I wish you luck as a firefigher, Marcus! It has always interested me, have fun and stay safe!

Although, I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't re-applied eariler. A year ago was it awesome, you got promoted to Lieutenant and Teamleader in SWAT. Great memories, also some terrible (running up and down from Mt.Chillad, damn you) but I did still had fun. No matter what situation we met, you still did manage to make it enjoyable.

Thanks for your work and dedication, it was an honour to serve under your command a year ago.
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Marcus Ferreira

• Citizen
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 06:58:59 am »
Thank you guys. Also, I see I choose some wrong day for leaving. My leaving have NOTHING to do with the changes made in SAPD, i just don't have time to play any-more.
If bad guy throws a rock on you, don't throw it back- it will change you into criminal as well.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2012, 14:41:02 pm »
Thank you for the great work you put in SAPD/USM-ID Marcus, the last months were really a lot easier with you being around, I want to thank you that when I wanted to fix LVPD you standed behind me and assisted me on the road, good luck with the fire department and don't forget your little e-family ;).

Offline Marcus Ferreira

• Citizen
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 21:32:51 pm »
I won't forget. You got my word on that.  ;)
If bad guy throws a rock on you, don't throw it back- it will change you into criminal as well.

Offline Joseph_Allen

• [SA:MP] EX SAPD Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • A Sane Man
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 05:24:13 am »
Bye Marcus, we may not have been that close back in LVPD but I do admit, SAPD will miss another good man like you.

Here's hoping your IRL issues will be resolved soon enough so you can get back to Argonath.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 08:12:05 am »
You did well on the field Marcus.
Sorry for not filling your request into depth, I've did my best to look into them - but there are always reasons why it didn't happen.

Ciao budd.

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 13:14:54 pm »
My hat off to one of the few people whose job in SAPD (and SWAT) I had genuine respect for.

Good luck in your future ventures... if you decide to return, we'll be waiting.
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline Omar Aly

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SF3302
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 22:39:08 pm »
Marcus.. You're the longest member I worked with in SAPD from the day I join LVPD you where there I learned a lot from you, I always respected your discpline and professionalism anf always wished to grow the same skills through my SAPD carrer I always looked up to you and liked your personality, SAPD has lost a great member, and good luck with the fire department.

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 11:32:44 am »
Ah, damn.

I hope there is still times where we can keep in touch. I remember the old times, where you used to completely cause my brain to cave in because of your talking habits and repetition of requests you made. I was very annoyed at you sometimes, but at the end of the day I knew you did a good job and though not always right, you thought of the Department first.

You made me a better, more patient person.

Thanks for the good times old friend.

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
    • Skype - SeanC1607
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 11:50:44 am »
We don't have any close friend relation or anything but you were a great example in the PD and also in SWAT when you were the commander in 2011.
Working with you in SWAT was awesome, you had a very good leading skills and so. Your work around here will not be forgotten, best of luck with the things you're up to next.

Offline Rob

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
  • Badge-ID: #112
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2012, 16:11:52 pm »
Take care Marcus, im happy that we have meet here and had chances to serve together.

Best of luck in your Rescue duties :D

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• [SA:MP] OCU Inspector
  • Citizen
  • "Playing from 9th of Augost, 2011"
  • Badge-ID: #AR4934
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2012, 16:30:38 pm »
Well, If you see that, I haven't ment to flame, but f**k Marcus is resigning! Damn it! You've helped me from my time as ARPD Officer and even to now, to my badge now; SAPD Officer, that's REALLY big loose for the SAPD Force, keep in touch mate, would like to keep our friendship out of the force either! ([ADF]Abby_Rose, [ADF]Abby_Steinberg, Morgan_Rose or however you used to remember me!)

Jonathan.Paris - Jonathan Baker

Offline Marcus Ferreira

• Citizen
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2012, 17:07:19 pm »
Ah, damn.

I hope there is still times where we can keep in touch. I remember the old times, where you used to completely cause my brain to cave in because of your talking habits and repetition of requests you made. I was very annoyed at you sometimes, but at the end of the day I knew you did a good job and though not always right, you thought of the Department first.

You made me a better, more patient person.

Thanks for the good times old friend.

I'm glad to hear the "friend" part, I learned from you that my plan not always have to be the best and only one. Thanks to you and some other LVPD members I had just... grow up.  ;)

Offline Hamza

• [SA:MP] Former Command
  • Citizen
  • TeaM-Hamza
    • Skype - Hamza.ashraf56
  • Badge-ID: #A07
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2012, 07:14:49 am »
Good Luck Marcus !
Will Miss You alot in LVPD ,
:(
SA:MP FBI Agent     MTA:SA FBI Supervisory Special Agent, Internal Affairs Chief

Offline AGvardia

• Citizen
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2012, 21:47:28 pm »
Bye

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Nexus Riggs

• Citizen
  • Former Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #A107
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2012, 08:47:36 am »
I know I'm bit late,

It is extremely sad to see you leave SAPD because we had such good time in LVPD and S.W.A.T back then. Every time I think of SAPD I always at least once think of our good old times back in those chases, roaming around the Desert and Facilities. I understand there are busy time in life where you can't bear with everything it must be well balanced. So I respect your decision and wish you all the best in Real Life Marcus.

:ps: I really wanna see you return Marcus!

Offline Ronaldo

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Paul Collin
  • VC:MP: Paul Collin
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2012, 09:00:05 am »
Good luck and good bye
Resigned FBI Agent (VCMP)

Offline Roske

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2012, 10:34:21 am »