| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 22:34 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 182
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Resignation Captain Plam Knight  (Read 5862 times)

Offline WeskerRoss

• Citizen
  • Badge: #P180
Re: Resignation Captain Plam Knight
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 16:06:54 pm »
I will miss LVPD trainings, patroles with Plam and all memmbers of LVPD.
With all respect if there is no LVPD memmbers together as we was, there is no LVPD at all.

Good luck Plam you was good Captain.

* WeskerRoss salutes to all LVPD memmbers

Ex-LVPD Officer
Wesker Ross

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 16:11:10 pm »
I will miss LVPD trainings, patroles with Plam and all memmbers of LVPD.
With all respect if there is no LVPD memmbers together as we was, there is no LVPD at all.

Good luck Plam you was good Captain.

* WeskerRoss salutes to all LVPD memmbers

Ex-LVPD Officer
Wesker Ross

You were a good officer, Good bye.
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 16:19:00 pm »
Plam, when i was LVPD Recruit, you were so nice to me and all the other people around you! You were nice addition to the force! Sad to see you leave! Good luck!
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 16:56:43 pm »
Note towards the topic made by Captain Testa:

I refuse to withdraw my resignation and I really find it funny you are even asking when you know clearly the reason.

Offline Reece

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 16:58:18 pm »
This was not aimed at those who did it originally.. as I know your reasons for it. It's rather for those who did it after for no clear reason. Same situation happened last time.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 09:41:56 am »
Note towards JDC's reply:

Can you for ones keep your noses out of where it isn't supposed to be ?
First telling me how I am unloyal to SAPD, I guess past 3 years I have been playing tetris within SAPD and doing 0 shit.
Telling me how unloyal I have been to LVPD as its part of SAPD, no offense but when you were inactive doing 0, I was helping Hank along with Leroy to push that department to where it is currently.
And it comes funny how you are even speaking, when your efforts towards SAPD are none, its really easy to state some random opinion, but its a lot harder to defend it, isn't it.

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 14:36:03 pm »
Claiming that Plam was unloyal to the SAPD is the same as claiming that FBI is bunch of criminals..
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 14:41:59 pm »
Claiming that Plam was unloyal to the SAPD is the same as claiming that FBI is bunch of criminals..

Aren't they?

Kidding, You are right Max, If there is 1 person that did a lot for the SAPD, Its Plam.
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2012, 07:27:14 am »

First telling me how I am unloyal to SAPD, I guess past 3 years I have been playing tetris within SAPD and doing 0 shit.
Telling me how unloyal I have been to LVPD as its part of SAPD, no offense but when you were inactive doing 0, I was helping Hank along with Leroy to push that department to where it is currently.
And it comes funny how you are even speaking, when your efforts towards SAPD are none, its really easy to state some random opinion, but its a lot harder to defend it, isn't it.

If you truly are as loyal to SAPD as you claim, then you continue to stand by it through good times and bad, instead of throwing in your lot with a group of cowards who resign due to their inability to cope with changes made by Jaaskaa. Everyone here (with the exception of the Owners) has a boss, even you, LVPD Captain, and following orders and changes is part of the job.

Had you resigned for a more honorable reason, by all means your actions would be completely acceptable. Should what remains of LVPD is going to hell in a handbasket, then it will be doing so simply because its finest members chose to side with a bunch of people who throw away their badges for no good reason, some of who even spit on [their badges] in the most shameful manner.

If only you and the rest chose to stand by where LVPD stands now, then these changes would barely affect your departments' integrity, as they would be supported by loyal officers as opposed to everyone resigning because they cannot deal with how things have become. Such a shameful way to end a good career in SAPD, in addition to refusing a good chance Captain Testa offered all of you.
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2012, 11:34:19 am »
This is an SA:MP SAPD Leaving topic. Therefore, I'm pulling rank.
Enough, this isn't a "shit on the ex-SAPD members" board. Any negative posts on here or other SAPD resignation topics will be met with punishment, especially if the person is SAPD themselves.

Not a topic for speeches.

Ben Blake
SAPD Northern Command

:ps: Nothing requires officers to stay. They may leave if they wish!
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Francisco Martinez

• Citizen
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2012, 14:27:25 pm »

If you truly are as loyal to SAPD as you claim, then you continue to stand by it through good times and bad, instead of throwing in your lot with a group of cowards who resign due to their inability to cope with changes made by Jaaskaa. Everyone here (with the exception of the Owners) has a boss, even you, LVPD Captain, and following orders and changes is part of the job.

And the others get warned... how ironic.

What about you transfer yourself to L.V.P.D. and help them with your big skills and teach us what is loyalty and how we are cowards? You've already done the last part, the first one should be easier right? Cope with all of Jasaskaa's changes. I wish you, sincerely, good luck. Keep us updated on the improvements!

Sincerely yours,
One of the Cowards - Former L.V.P.D Staff
Eric "Morais" Nolan
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2012, 14:37:45 pm »
This is an SA:MP SAPD Leaving topic. Therefore, I'm pulling rank.
Enough, this isn't a "shit on the ex-SAPD members" board. Any negative posts on here or other SAPD resignation topics will be met with punishment, especially if the person is SAPD themselves.

Not a topic for speeches.

Ben Blake
SAPD Northern Command

:ps: Nothing requires officers to stay. They may leave if they wish!

Thank you for stepping in Ben, but its to late he already attempted to ruin my reputation.

Had you resigned for a more honorable reason, by all means your actions would be completely acceptable. Should what remains of LVPD is going to hell in a handbasket, then it will be doing so simply because its finest members chose to side with a bunch of people who throw away their badges for no good reason, some of who even spit on [their badges] in the most shameful manner.

If only you and the rest chose to stand by where LVPD stands now, then these changes would barely affect your departments' integrity, as they would be supported by loyal officers as opposed to everyone resigning because they cannot deal with how things have become. Such a shameful way to end a good career in SAPD, in addition to refusing a good chance Captain Testa offered all of you.

First I do not care how you are going to call me, but do not even dare to call my officers cowards. These people have done more work within SAPD then you have done while you a veteran of this community. Second who are you to come here and talk to me about loyalty I have towards SAPD. You came back what 6 months ago, ever since then you got some special UC rights to do your RP and so on, doing technically nothing on field or paperwork side. Of course for you its easy to agree with changes, you are too inactive to even notice them.
Second I have been trying to keep SAPD's reputation while leaving, but with each bullshity post you make, you are forcing me to spill out the whole reason why I left. If I am so unloyal by now I would have said my full story, but yet I refuse to give the exact reason why I left.
Third you are no one to come out randomly from your bear sleep and tell me how unloyal am I or what coward am I. If someone who have actually noticed my work came here and told me I am unloyal(Such as Hank Rafferty Or Pancher), I would fully understand them, but for you I got two words "nigga please"...
As well you are saying how we have a big choise, yea you got big choise special abilities to use UC whenever you want and so on, we know how friendship part works, but for past 1-2 months we in SAPD have been trying to assist on these changes and to give opinions, we have been bounced of like balls, so what you are saying is pure bullshit that you randomly took from somewhere.

:ps: Do not try to moderate or warn me for saying the truth towards provocative posts posted in my resignation. Unlike the rest I will report you for the abuse you have performed so far, you are no one special to come provoke and warn for answer towards your provocation.

Offline Reece

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2012, 15:48:05 pm »
Thank you for serving Plam, you were a brilliant Captain, despite what some may say or think.

Topic locked.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2012, 22:01:24 pm »
Plam you do not have to defend yourself from these accusation, i congratulate you for leaving with your head up and thanks for all the service you did for SAPD when you came back in time when we needed it. Goodluck in the future maybe we will cross paths again
Retired Captain..

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal