| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 20:30 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 256
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Resignation of Chris Knight.  (Read 7799 times)

Offline Renz0

• Citizen
  • DPD Deputy / SACS Patrol Agent
Re: Resignation of Chris Knight.
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2012, 09:26:09 am »
Well Chris, you were great officer and great colleague. Good luck to the future, maybe one day we will work again together.

* Renz0 salutes.
Medals:

Medal of Unending Bravery and Selflessness
Medal of Conduct and Performance    x2
Medal of Activity and Availability
Medal of Exceptional Tactical Performance     x2
Medal of the Most Professional Officer
Meritorious Service Award     x3
Community Service Award

Ranks:

- Senior Officer, SWAT Operative, Officer.
2012 - Academy Cadet

Offline Chris Knight

• Citizen
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K2j1JeiT58&featur
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2012, 17:40:55 pm »
Well Chris, you were great officer and great colleague. Good luck to the future, maybe one day we will work again together.

* Renz0 salutes.
Thank you Renzo.

Offline xcasio

• Citizen
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2012, 18:03:54 pm »
It's really disappointing to see so many LVPD members leaving. I have always regarded LVPD as one of the most active police departments that was unique in it's loyalty to Las Venturas and actually staying within the city boundaries, as well as all the time and effort its members put into it. Having looked at the archives of all the departments, without any hesitation can I say that this was the most active and well-organized department in SAPD and it is really shocking to see every single member of it leave.

You have not said so directly, however it can only be assumed that you are resigning due to the recent changes. Personally I have no knowledge as to what these changes are meant to achieve, however surely they must have some purpose that is supposed to positively influence the server and/or SAPD. Sadly, the reasons have been very poorly communicated to all of us -- in fact, there has been no communication at all, apart from a topic stating that many people will be angry and the likes of "You might wake up a morning with a different rank". :roll: In addition to this, proper justification behind many promotions of members that have previously had little or no previous to SAPD has not been given. Had I been working for LVPD as hard as all of you have, I fear I would be contemplating leaving as well.

I hope all of you will continue to be part of the community and urge you not to leave it. Your commitment to LVPD has been outstanding and I am certain that in whatever new role you decide to take up, you will continue to do a great job.

This post is directed towards every LVPD member.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2012, 18:41:59 pm »
Sadly, the reasons have been very poorly communicated to all of us -- in fact, there has been no communication at all, apart from a topic stating that many people will be angry and the likes of "You might wake up a morning with a different rank". :roll: In addition to this, proper justification behind many promotions of members that have previously had little or no previous to SAPD has not been given.

I definitely agree with you on this and this is how alot of officers are feeling. Multiple occasion i have been asked information about the current changes by officer because they see us as command staff but i had no answer...I just wake up everyday to see promotions of all kinds and quite alot i am shocked.
Retired Captain..

Offline Donald_Duck

• Citizen
  • The Safety Duck
  • Badge-ID: #LV2981
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2012, 22:30:54 pm »
Goodbye Chris, you were a good guy. As you've complained about it once, I am now pretty sad that I didn't put more effort into coming to know you better  :(

*Donald salutes solemnly
In service with Las Venturas Police Department
November 2010 - May 2012
Topic locked and loved...

Offline Francisco Martinez

• Citizen
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 23:53:33 pm »
He'll stick around A.R.P.D. you will get more chances of that ;)
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2012, 05:50:45 am »
It's really disappointing to see so many LVPD members leaving. I have always regarded LVPD as one of the most active police departments that was unique in it's loyalty to Las Venturas and actually staying within the city boundaries, as well as all the time and effort its members put into it. Having looked at the archives of all the departments, without any hesitation can I say that this was the most active and well-organized department in SAPD and it is really shocking to see every single member of it leave.

You have not said so directly, however it can only be assumed that you are resigning due to the recent changes. Personally I have no knowledge as to what these changes are meant to achieve, however surely they must have some purpose that is supposed to positively influence the server and/or SAPD. Sadly, the reasons have been very poorly communicated to all of us -- in fact, there has been no communication at all, apart from a topic stating that many people will be angry and the likes of "You might wake up a morning with a different rank". :roll: In addition to this, proper justification behind many promotions of members that have previously had little or no previous to SAPD has not been given. Had I been working for LVPD as hard as all of you have, I fear I would be contemplating leaving as well.

I hope all of you will continue to be part of the community and urge you not to leave it. Your commitment to LVPD has been outstanding and I am certain that in whatever new role you decide to take up, you will continue to do a great job.

This post is directed towards every LVPD member.

I love you xcasio, I must say it could not be worded any better. :roll:

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline xcasio

• Citizen
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2012, 06:37:37 am »
I love you xcasio, I must say it could not be worded any better. :roll:
Love you too chief - have a donut :donut:

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2012, 01:14:47 am »
I agree with you, xcasio. However, it's sad to say this to my former collegues but everyone is replaceable. We just need to find those.

It was a pleasure, Chris. I hope to see you back one day, as can't really find any light in LVPD currently, at all.
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Chris Knight

• Citizen
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2012, 17:20:42 pm »
My apology to you Mash.

Offline Marcus Ferreira

• Citizen
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2012, 23:35:02 pm »
Ah... hope to see you atleast once out of game, just for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_shaHmvNrQ
If bad guy throws a rock on you, don't throw it back- it will change you into criminal as well.

Offline Chris Knight

• Citizen
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2012, 00:45:26 am »
Fuk yea.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal