| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 12:32 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 221
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Resignation - Wesker Ross  (Read 2225 times)

Offline WeskerRoss

• Citizen
  • Badge: #P180
SAPD Resignation - Wesker Ross
« on: March 31, 2012, 16:37:39 pm »
I have only one think to say - If there is no all memmbers of LVPD together, there is no LVPD at all.

so thanks to Captain Plam and all LVPD memmbers, I had a good time with you guys.
I highly respect that LVPD teached me to SAPD rank, and I wish that we will roll together as before.  :cop:

Ex-LVPD Officer
Wesker Ross

Offline Reece

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Resignation - Wesker Ross
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 16:44:58 pm »
So you resigned because others did? That is your only reason?

Disappointing...

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 17:09:01 pm »

Bye LVPD Officer.
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Omar Aly

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SF3302
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 17:12:03 pm »
LVPD isn't closed, not because few members left means department closed. You have my word as a LVPD command member that LVPD will be as it was. I'am not saying I'll try making it be as it was, I'am saying LVPD will stay as it was. Please think carefully before resigning. LVPD still has it's members and I promise I won't allow it to fall down again. Do you seriously wanna leave this way?

Offline Francisco Martinez

• Citizen
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 17:14:35 pm »
If someone resigns, it doesn't mean he/she/it doesn't hang around or is friend with SAPD members. LVPD will continue to be a great department, as long as there is people willing to fight for it. If you still want to resign Wesker, I can only say:

Goodbye and good luck.
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline WeskerRoss

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 17:21:45 pm »
So you resigned because others did? That is your only reason?

Disappointing...

You just dont get in...

Offline WeskerRoss

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 17:23:15 pm »
LVPD isn't closed, not because few members left means department closed. You have my word as a LVPD command member that LVPD will be as it was. I'am not saying I'll try making it be as it was, I'am saying LVPD will stay as it was. Please think carefully before resigning. LVPD still has it's members and I promise I won't allow it to fall down again. Do you seriously wanna leave this way?

Yes Omar, it wound be if there is no all LVPD memmbers.

Offline Hamza

• [SA:MP] Former Command
  • Citizen
  • TeaM-Hamza
    • Skype - Hamza.ashraf56
  • Badge-ID: #A07
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 17:55:51 pm »
why there are no lvpd members wesker? Yes i confirm that all main units in lvpd are gone but dont think you are not the best , try to be the best in dpt. There are many lvpd member , always remember , when you left sapd , you decreased the amount of members in the dpt. Just because you thought that we dont have any members in dpt. You decreased just a point of lvpd in quantity and quality too. sergeant aly is just saying that he will not give a chance of complain and will try that lvpd goes on in way it was before , i dont just understand this point of you resigning as cpt. Testa said , you are leaving because they left , dissappointing realy disappointing,
Btw i always had best wishes for my fellows
Good luck and will miss you in lvpd weker
Cheers xD
Good bye

John collin
Proud lvpd officer
SA:MP FBI Agent     MTA:SA FBI Supervisory Special Agent, Internal Affairs Chief

Offline WeskerRoss

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 18:39:07 pm »
why there are no lvpd members wesker? Yes i confirm that all main units in lvpd are gone but dont think you are not the best , try to be the best in dpt. There are many lvpd member , always remember , when you left sapd , you decreased the amount of members in the dpt. Just because you thought that we dont have any members in dpt. You decreased just a point of lvpd in quantity and quality too. sergeant aly is just saying that he will not give a chance of complain and will try that lvpd goes on in way it was before , i dont just understand this point of you resigning as cpt. Testa said , you are leaving because they left , dissappointing realy disappointing,
Btw i always had best wishes for my fellows
Good luck and will miss you in lvpd weker
Cheers xD
Good bye

John collin
Proud lvpd officer

Cheers John
its not only becouse they left, there is more reasons like my activity, problems IRL and work IRL.

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 21:40:43 pm »

Omar is right. LVPD is the best department I have ever spent time with. You leave because of a problem? yet you only make that problem worse by leaving.... I can't wait to be back in LVPD in the next couple days so I can help sort this crap out....

Good luck with your future endeavours non the less.
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline WeskerRoss

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 23:52:29 pm »

Omar is right. LVPD is the best department I have ever spent time with. You leave because of a problem? yet you only make that problem worse by leaving.... I can't wait to be back in LVPD in the next couple days so I can help sort this crap out....

Good luck with your future endeavours non the less.

Why now all of you care about my leaving?
when I was in SAPD only who was caring about me was LVPD

And why you are saying I am making problem with my Leaving? We all have rights on that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal