| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 12:34 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 516
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Taikwan_Fransiso  (Read 3433 times)

Offline Taikwan_Ballard

• Maryland State Trooper Cadet
  • Citizen
  • the few the proud the marines
SAPD Application | Taikwan_Fransiso
« on: April 14, 2012, 07:03:00 am »
    Taikwan_Fransico

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    Taikwan_Fransico

Forumname:
    thechamptmb

Previous names:
    Taikwan_Ballard,Taikwan_giordano

Age (ingame and in real-life):

What is your timezone?:
    Eastern

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    4/7/12

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    Yes

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    no

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    no

How long do you play a day?:
    4-12 hours a day

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    no

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yes

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    No

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    No

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    My name is Taikwan Ballard, I was born in Baltimore,MD. After quickly becoming a fan of police work. I initially had encounter when my grandmother refused to wear a seatbelt. As the officer approached the vehicle I said I told you to put your seatbelt on! The officer returned from his car with a coloring book and a nice $50 ticket for grandmom. Ever since that day my life changed forever! I knew the path I wanted to take. My grandmother (on moms side) would always look out the window and call me when someone gets pulled over so I could look. Then one night she bought a police scanner this was the path I took to learning police codes. As I quickly learned police codes and socialized with my grandmother after school. I noticed she was becoming very ill. Not to turn this into a sob story but I woke up one morning and my grandmother was on the couch dead. Me being only around 8 I assumed she was sleeping. When my mother came home she realized she was in for a longer sleep then imagined. That night I had a dream, She told me to always chase dreams and she would be there. I pray to god that he takes great care of her. After her death my cousin who had just recieved a private pilots license wanted us to go fly with a banner featuring her picture. Little did I know I would go on a helicopter ride that night. Well not the type of ride you would exspect. The cessna 172 crashed into a farm field leaving the engine on fire and a ticking timebomb. I had burns ranging from 1st to 2nd degree. I was medivaced by a maryland state police helicopter. It's safe to assume I was too hurt to ask questions but sometimes i think about what I could of asked. As stated above at 18 I became a maryland state trooper cadet. I imagined the job to be alot easier then it was, The pay wasn't good at all only making 22,000 a year. I still lived at home with my mother. Then i had a reality check, If you really want this job you will fight for it, Don't do it for the money. Do it because you want to! Now as a Maryland State Trooper recruit I will be enlisted into police academy next year as i embark on my career to become a maryland state trooper. I exspect this to be one of the most phisically and mentally challenging things I will do in my entire life. I hope that if my police application is accepted I will be able to simulate real police work aswell as roleplaying police gameplay.

At the age of 5 I wanted to become a police officer because of the lights. At the age of 12 I realized there was more than just a nice car and cool lights. At the age of 15 i decided i wanted to become a Maryland state police Trooper. And joined civil air patrol which prepared me to become a Maryland state police Trooper cadet at 18.Upon turning 21 i was an accepted applicant for police academy. In one year i will be leaving for police academy Monday-Friday I will live at the police academy learning things that will help me in the field. So now i look to games that simulate real police work. I noticed GTA:San Andreas offered me the Opportunity. Now i look to you in my humbled application to possibly allow me to extend my knowledge of real life ride alongs and situations i endured as a trooper cadet. And allow me to spread this knowledge to other officers wanting to become police officers. I have learned the handbook and clearly understand I cannot sell LSPD Police weapons. During my time in civil air patrol i learned to use a magnetic heading compass such as one used in aircraft. During Search & Rescue missions i learned to spot articles of clothing, Track smells, Effectively use a flare gun, Spot personel from a Maryland State Police Helicopter, And piece together clues and information to come to an conclusion. As a Maryland state trooper cadet I weighed 18 wheelers,Wrote traffic tickets,Rode with Maryland State Troopers,And other activites that didn't require police assistance.

Joining SAPD would allow me to simulate realistic traffic stops and get realistic training. As a free cop i didn't recieve this training and went off memory from real life situations. As a SAPD police officer i will be able to effectively communicate in the 10 code language aswell as the codes for responding homicide etc. Since joining Argonath my goal has been to become a police SAPD police officer.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    Taikwan_Fransico

Yes, I made this

Offline DeeJay

• Citizen
    • IV:MP Official Lawyer
    • Badge-ID: #DM1049
    Re: SAPD Application | Taikwan_giordano
    « Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 13:22:07 pm »
    Let me get this straights.. You joined April 7th, and you just got allowed to take the passport test today and you say you have both license and passport already? I hardly believe that.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
    • Citizen
    « Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 14:17:49 pm »
    Let me get this straights.. You joined April 7th, and you just got allowed to take the passport test today and you say you have both license and passport already? I hardly believe that.

We require this answered Taikwan otherwise you will be denied.

Offline Taikwan_Ballard

• Citizen
    « Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 21:30:00 pm »
    short video of me doing /invent added i'm sorry that u didn't believe me.Did video so i don't get acused of providing edited screenshots
    http://youtu.be/1H-dKneaaGE
    Again i'm sorry that u didn't believe i had the required items. :cop:

Also,I was lucky to have the driving school owner and teacher get online moments after taking my passport test. He was glad to teach me everything I needed to know as I already knew most of it I got my license.

Yes, I made this

Offline DeeJay

• Citizen
    « Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 22:18:56 pm »
    is that so? May I ask who the teacher was?

Offline Taikwan_Ballard

• Citizen
    « Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 23:26:23 pm »
    Team patten or however u spell it.
    In all do respect,what is the reasoning for the many necessary questions.

Yes, I made this

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
      • Skype - goodandy153
    Re: SAPD Application | Taikwan_Franciso[Name Changed]
    « Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 02:05:27 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Code issues, get them fixed. You have 24 hours to do so.

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Taikwan_Ballard

• Citizen
    Re: SAPD Application | Taikwan_Franciso[Name Changed]
    « Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 09:35:23 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Code issues, get them fixed. You have 24 hours to do so.

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
    SAPD Academy Management

Coding issue fixed, I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Yes, I made this

Offline Christian_Disdier

• Citizen
    Re: SAPD Application | Taikwan_Fransiso[Name Changed]
    « Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 04:51:52 am »
    I Recommend Taikwan_Ballard to the SAPD
    Good Shooting skills
    Good TeamWork
    Good Leadership
    Great RP skills
    Knows Codes

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
    • Citizen
    • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
    • SA-MP: James_Moretti
    • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
    « Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 06:51:53 am »
    Team patten or however u spell it.
    In all do respect,what is the reasoning for the many necessary questions.

Then Patton forgot to check if you had been long enough in the server, I believe the rule is 7 days.
    Former
    SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
    Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
    S.W.A.T.
    K9 Handler

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 07:03:08 am »
    With all due respect, it's CMB not LSDS that confirms passports. He was tested and passed the test on April 13th (7th day of his playing). I hope this resolves any issues regarding his join date and passport/legitimacy of it.

Offline DeeJay

• Citizen
    « Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 12:54:57 pm »
    With all due respect, it's CMB not LSDS that confirms passports. He was tested and passed the test on April 13th (7th day of his playing). I hope this resolves any issues regarding his join date and passport/legitimacy of it.
    That's just 6 days. The passport test should have been made at April 14th

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 03:04:21 am »
    His first playing day is April 7th. Second - 8th. Third - 9th. Fourth - 10th. Fifth - 11th. Sixth - 12th. 7th - April 13.

Offline DeeJay

• Citizen
    « Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 13:40:29 pm »
    James 7 + 7 is not 13. And Also taikwan I asked Patton if he took a test with you and he said no I haven't.

Offline Taikwan_Ballard

• Citizen
    « Reply #14 on: April 20, 2012, 03:13:37 am »
    James 7 + 7 is not 13. And Also taikwan I asked Patton if he took a test with you and he said no I haven't.
    He was the one who gave me my license and if i may ask stop harassing my thread. I have what is required and I will no longer like you to post. I'm sure Argonath wouldn't hire anyone who wouldn't do /whenmade as most people who do immigration and licensing have been in Argonath for years. Team Patton gave me my  drivers license. He also gave me directions to go get my license.Also Depending on your timezone. April 14th is April 13th for others. I will no longer discuss this with you as you have officially become a burden to my thread. And a highly annoying roadblock in the application process. I have dealt with too many real world co workers as a police cadet. And I will not deal with them in a game. I wish the best to you in all your endeavours and I hope u have a wonderful time playing Argonath.

Yes, I made this

Offline Pingster

• Citizen
    « Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 06:01:31 am »
    I had no intentions of bringing this discussion to your table, Taikwan. I only wanted to confirm that your passport (and thus your drivers license) are legit and no concerns should be made about it.

Offline Taikwan_Ballard

• Citizen
    « Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 07:20:52 am »
    I had no intentions of bringing this discussion to your table, Taikwan. I only wanted to confirm that your passport (and thus your drivers license) are legit and no concerns should be made about it.
    I have no issue with what you are saying but the fact deejay seems to like my thread so much bothers me. It makes it seem as if drivers license and passport are all that mattered in the application process.If that is so why did i type so much to answer the questions.I would like to thank you for correcting him though.

Yes, I made this

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    Re: SAPD Application | Taikwan_Fransiso
    « Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 16:04:37 pm »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
    rejected.
    A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Inactivity for more than 10 days. 

Additional notes:
    You may re-apply once you are active.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
    Academy Chief Nexxt
    Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
    SAPD Academy Management

information
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal