| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 10:48 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 178
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Resignation : Chris Garver  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
  • [SA:MP] Ex SAPD Cadet for SFPD&APPD
  • Badge-ID: 5200
Resignation : Chris Garver
« on: May 06, 2012, 02:54:40 am »
Evening

I am resigning from the SAPD because It has been on a downfall for around two months.
-I feel some command members are corrupt
-A lot of SAPD are rank hunting
-50 Cadets were accepted a month ago and most of them I feel are not fit for the job and or not mature enough, hell, I cant even get a session done because all the Academy are busy and not in the mood to do another session.
-Invalid and Unfair Demotions: Matrixbob
-Want proof of SAPD falling appart? See all the good officers that left, and look at their reasons.

Good luck, you will all need it.

:ps:
Im allowed to voice my opinion on SAPD.

Good to see you fighting for what you believe is right. Probably best you got out before you had to decide between your rank and your beliefs. Glad you chose the second option, show ssome people still have a moral obligation in the community, not an agenda for power.
Good to see you fighting for what you believe is right. Probably best you got out before you had to decide between your rank and your beliefs. Glad you chose the second option, shows some people still have a moral obligation in the community, not an agenda for power.

Offline Mash

• Citizen
Re: Resignation : Chris Garver
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 04:19:16 am »
Sure, come here and throw shit without even any attempt to improve. I would had accepted these words if anyone of the past officers actually would had attempted to do anything. Now everyone of you fleeing since the current situation does not fit you.

I rather have a small group of officers beside me who actually are willing to work to make a change rather then people who complain and flee since they were "unable" to change. But ye, we are all different. Good luck with future duties and situations.

Good luck in your future reinstatement request aswell.

Hmm you know what... I would advice you to either edit your post or support your statements with evidence. To accuse SAPD Command of being corrupt is a serious accusation and by saying the punishment on Matrixbob was unfair and invalid are you going against the ARPD Commisioner him self.

Also, you are "only" an academy cadet. I have no idea who you are but in my ears are you not talking any wisely, at all. Reconsider your resignation and make an effort to improve instead of leave for another agency. As an individual can you not do much but in a group can you do alot. By notify the academy leadership and the SAPD command are you getting attention instead of roll on the streets as a nice officer which will not get requested attention.
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Allison

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 04:41:21 am »
Adios, good luck in the FBI.

Offline DeeJay

• Citizen
  • IV:MP Official Lawyer
  • Badge-ID: #DM1049
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 05:03:54 am »
A shame to see you leave us like this Chris. I wished it could have been a better ending of your career then this. But you can't have everything you want right? Well good luck

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 05:49:55 am »
Not saying his entire demotion is false, i meanthe LT to SR officer.

Flameman was removed a long time ago for legit reasons. he gets put back as command staff? No. Not only that its weird that the one weekend matrix is gone he gets demoted, and then fired by the same person. He was always there to support sapd and he always did command work which is why im not happy with his demotion. He was the one guy here that worked with me, that i trusted, and helped me with anything i ever needed help with even though we almost never talked.

me matrix an the rest who have left for simular reasons are going to sit here and watch sapd fall apart more than it already has. Its time to wake up. If 18-20 year olds dont see it and a 14 year old does, somethings wrong

and by the way
my title and status maybe cadet, doesnt mean i dont have the skill of an officer .. or a senior officer. i found myself to give more and show more maturity than some of these new officers and cadets. What does posting my opinion have to do with gaining attention?  need proof for that too? im one of the only cadets in appd bothering to post patrol reports updates etc. when your the only cadet in a department without an activity warning we can talk mash.

Chris Garver, Wizurd, Chris_, Chris_Falcone, Chris_Soprano, Chris_Bonanno, ring a bell? Those are who I am.

This is the professional force I spent a year and a half trying to get into?
Good to see you fighting for what you believe is right. Probably best you got out before you had to decide between your rank and your beliefs. Glad you chose the second option, shows some people still have a moral obligation in the community, not an agenda for power.

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 05:52:30 am »
Thank you laura and deejay

ps deejay ... even though i didnt think we got along i liked working with you.

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 06:03:14 am »
Thanks moose. Happy to see atleast one person can see where im going with this.

Offline Ronaldo

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Paul Collin
  • VC:MP: Paul Collin
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 08:27:19 am »
Good Luck
Resigned FBI Agent (VCMP)

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 09:22:53 am »
Good luck.

See you in a few months/weeks.
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Pedro

• [SA:MP] Academy Manager [SA:MP] T.R.U Officer II [SA:MP] C.S.U Officer
  • Citizen
  • ''To Serve and Protect'' - Since 2011
  • Badge-ID: #A122
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 10:29:28 am »
Goodbye and Good luck.

3x  2x 

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 10:53:11 am »
Your resignation is accepted and with your current attitued you are not welcome back either.

For promotions and demotions that have been done you should not make any statements as you have no clue of all details in each and every singly decision and choice we made.

Regarding the mass acception to the SAPD academy you haven't though it through well.. It's an Academy for people who wish to become cops and that's a place where EVERYONE fits what so ever if they pass examens or not. Or do you not fit in your school cos someone thinks your not mature enough??

As this is not just a resignation topic but also an shitting topic towards our decision i will lock it..

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 00:16:37 am »
Its time to wake up. If 18-20 year olds dont see it and a 14 year old does, somethings wrong
Yes, something is wrong. The 14 year-old is misguided.

Let it be known to everyone that we will not hesitate to lock resignation topics if they cross the boundary between "Opinion" and "Moan", especially in cases such as this one containing allegations which have a value amounting to little more than that of a literal load of shit.

Allow me to clarify the allegations though... not because I am giving Chris the dignity of a reply, but to prevent anyone who might believe such misguided accusations from being tainted with the wrong ideas.

Corruption in SAPD Command Staff: That is why we have Jaaskaa, who can do as he sees fit with all of them.

SAPD Rank Hunters: Rank hunters will always fall, as evident with the two waves of moan resignations we had some time ago; they resigned because of the changes that affected their ranks.

SAPD mass Academy recruitment: If 50 Cadets are qualified for the academy, then so be it; they will become Cadets. However, that does not mean all of them will be qualified for lasting careers as Officers, so that in itself is a different story, one that will be written by the Cadets through their performance.

Demotion of Matrixbob: His case was reviewed by Jaaskaa and the SAPD Command Staff. As such, the case is valid beyond any reasonable doubt.

SAPD falling apart: The resignations by rank hunters awhile back are not to be considered a loss for SAPD, but a victory and as proof that we are getting rid of more bad apples, allowing good ones to fill in the space they left.

Before you post and label the decisions made by Command Staff, consider if you know what it is like to be in CS and how decisions are carried out. If you do not, then you have absolutely no right to blackpaint any decisions made by the Command Staff.

Once again, any resignation topics that contain shits and moans will be locked promptly from this point on, regardless of what server you are from. This board is a section meant to honor the resignations of honorable individuals, not a place to post "I leave because __PD sucks" topics.

Post wisely.
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal