| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 18:25 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 359
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | AryinJ_Ancelotti  (Read 4028 times)

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
SAPD Application | AryinJ_Ancelotti
« on: May 18, 2012, 03:28:59 am »
    Aryin James Ancelotti

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    AryinJ_Ancelotti

Forumname:
    Aryin James

Previous names:
    6lu3_d3m0n, Ladii6lu3_Chan, 6lu3_Ch33tah, Ladii6lu3, Ladii6lu3_McLean, Sarah_Morelli, Sarah_D3m0n, [TFD]Sarah, Sarah_Cheetah, [SASDt]Sarah, [SASDt]Sarah_E, [SASD]Sarah_E, [AVt]Sarah[SASD], [AVt]Sarah, Sarah_Zinger, [SASD]Sarah_Z, [SD]SarahZ[CSI], [CSI]SarahM, [CSt]SarahM[CSI], [SASD]Sarah_P, [SD]Sarah_Anstruther, Sarah_Patterson, [AV]Sarah_Patterson, =AV=Sarah_Patterson, =AV=Sarah_Gvardia, [CSt]AryinM[CSI], [CS]AryinM[CSI], [AVt]Aryin[SACS], [AVt]Aryin[CSSD], [AVt]AryinM, [AVt]AryinM[CS], [AV]AryinM[CS], =AV=Aryin[WMN], =AV=AryinMorelli, =AV=AryinM[sF], =AV=Aryin[SASD], [AV]AJ_Riggs[SD], [SD]AJ_Riggs, =AV=Sarah_Ancelotti, =AV=Isabella_Morelli, =AV=Sarah_M, Tia_Santos, Sarah_Ancelotti AJ_Morelli

My previous names, most of them being SASD, =AV=, SACS, and CSI, but, most of them were all just RP names, or my group, so, nothing really different about them.  The other names were after leaving the groups, or just, different styles.

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    IG: 34, RL: 18

What is your timezone?:
    GMT -5

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    Well, My original /whenmade was in July / August of 2009, but my current one is March 6th, 2012.

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    Yes

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    No.

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    Cop banned, once, and it was a misunderstanding between an UC Admin and what happened in the situation.

How long do you play a day?:
    All depends, it can range from 1hr-2hr or all day, depends on if I work or not that day.

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    No, I don't have any difficulties with the English Language.

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yes, I read them several times, throughout the years.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    Yes, I have been SAPD.  I left to join FBI.

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    No, I have never been denied.

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    What would make me a good officer is that, I've been at the job, for 3 years, and I am very intact with the situation and how to handle myself, and I also know that being an officer is just what I have to do, and there is nothing more to do, be a cop, and have fun on my job.  Seeing that I have the expierence, and the qualifications to be what I once was, I'd love to try and get back to where I once was.  Although things have tooken a turn for the worse in some point of my life, I do still see myself as trustworthy and a great person overall.  Main fact of coming back to SAPD, is I want to help and I want to see it to the fullest potentional in what it once was.  I know it'll never be as it used to be, but I want to at least be apart of something great in the community again.

My expierence varies, I've been a high command in the old 2009 SASD(San Andreas Sheriffs Deparment), I was in the old 2009 SACS, plus, I was a Officer / Senior Officer, for about a year, And I was in FBI, for a few months.

Also, I want to join SAPD, because I would like to have the fun I used to have, I would like to protect the community, as I once did, and just, display myself as I used to be.  SAPD, being what I once was, would be the best thing in the world, of course it may not possible to regain my past position as it's been a while, but, working on my way to get back to where I was once.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    Aryin J. Ancelotti
    | Most Friendly Officer of 2009 |

"Don't let life fool you, because the games it plays are quite hard to follow."

Offline Allison

• Citizen
    • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
    Re: SAPD Application | AryinJ_Ancelotti
    « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 04:30:16 am »
    Good luck with the application. Hope you make it through.

Offline ezekiel23

• Show Your Respect With Others And They Will Respect You Back, If They Not Let Them Because They Don't Have A Heart To Feel And Understand The True Meaning Of Respect
    • Citizen
    • Promises make debt, and debt makes promises
    • Badge-ID: #XX9999
    « Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 04:35:39 am »
    remove the " # " in your name, anyway Good luck  :pancher:
    NTGTAS - Never Take GTA Seriously
    [SA:MP] SAPD Applicant

It's Hard To Know
    That You Make All Better Things
     To Your Friends But
    They Not Appreciate
    Those Things

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 08:19:53 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Your forumname does not match with you you've written in the appropriate question. Also, can you elaborate about your /whenmade story and remove the "Nope" by the formal form.

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
    « Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 08:44:51 am »
    Forum name link : http://www.argonathrpg.eu/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7543

My when made, I was here in June of 2009, or August, can't remember when exactly, and I went inactive from 2011 of January to 2012 of March, and my account was lost due to inactivity, and I don't exactly see the need to get my old account back, as it's unneeded.  So, I'm sticking with my current whenmade and what not.

And, I will have the formality updated ASAP - probably directly after I finish posting this right here.

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
    • An old dinosaur
      • Skype - KyleSforza
    • Badge-ID: #SF5114
    • SA-MP: KyleSforza
    « Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 09:05:15 am »
    Might be a bit tough for you seeing what happened between you and the FBI. Hope it won't be repeated within SAPD.

Goodluck anyways. I'm sure you'll make it through if you work hard. ;)

Everyone has secrets — the ones we keep...and the ones that are kept from us.

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
    « Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 09:08:19 am »
    Might be a bit tough for you seeing what happened between you and the FBI. Hope it won't be repeated within SAPD.

Goodluck anyways.  ;)

I was told by Sean, FlameMan and some officer, whom I cannot remember his name, that what happened then, would not affect my SAPD application at all.  And, not to mention I proved myself innocent, publically (on the topic), I highly doubt that within everything, that this would go any further than where it has now, with me anyway.  The Co-Accused, on the other hand, was proven guilty and is being charged, of course, I havent had my chance in court yet, it is soon to come though, and hopefully things will subside, with my proven innocence, and if not, oh well.

Cause, as I've already stated above, I was told by two captains and an officer that it shouldn't affect me at all.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 09:19:57 am »
    Yes you are right. Application approved.

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
    « Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 16:11:39 pm »
    Thank you sir, for helping me into starting my first basis towards a full-time career.  It is much appreciated, and I will work my best, and hopefully succeed further than what I did before.

Patrol Report

Date: 05/17/2012 and 05/18/2012

Length: 05/17: 5 hours and 05/18: 3 Hours and counting.

Patrol Partner(s): Just myself, with the help of officers during other events.
    Pedro.Cipone, and, a few ARPD Officers, of names in which I do not remember.

Suspects Arrested: None.
    Suspects Killed: One.

Investigations Performed: None.

Tickets Issued: 5/17: Three.  5/18: One and Counting.
    Civilians Stopped: 5/17: About Five.  5/18: Currently only one, still counting.

Description of your shift: 5/17:  The day was pretty cooled, it was a great night for patrolling around and having a good time waiting for potential law breaks.  Although, I was drawn away from normal patrol duty for a Emergency Landing at Los Santos Airport, and, afterward, the person driving the plane, had a dislocated knee, as I and another officer (Jiro.VongoloaMist) were the only ones on duty, and I'm completely certified in Medical Training, I assisted the plane flier and relocated his knee back into its proper place, once doing that, the man was put in a 72 Hour Physicatric hold, for Sucidial thoughts, where me and another officer stayed and watched him.  After the 72 Hour Physciatric call, at about 1 A.M.(RP time) I got a call on my personal phone, about the subject, again having suicidal thoughts, I went out, and helped the man, yet again, resulting in a long and devowed situation where he almost knocked me out cold, and, eventually him becoming unconcious and therefore, I transported him in my cruiser to Las Venturas Hospital, which he spent Two Weeks, and made a full recovery back to his original self again.

5/18:  Pretty routine day, as of now, Had a traffic stop on the Muholland Intersection due to Wrong Lane Traffic, and, I issued the driver a citation of $150 dollars for Reckless and Dangerous driving.  He complied with my traffic ticket and paid in cash, and then went about his day.  Shortly after, I was patrolling again, and got a call out about a Code 30 in Palomino Creek, Upon ariving on scene, there was a suspect in a Purple Sultan, who fleed the scene towards the Los Santos - Las Venturas highway, heading into Los Santos, I stuck with the suspect, and later we caught up with the suspect, and her then accomplice and aiding partner, to Back O' Beyond, Flint county, where, myself Pedro.Cipone and two fellow ARPD officers, tried apprehending and arresting the suspects, but within their failure to comply with our orders, one was taken down with Lethal Force, the other escaped (Crashed from the server). 

And, that's my summary of the days.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

05/18/2012 Traffic Dash Cam Pictures

05/17/2012 Traffic Dash Cam Pictures

Conclusion: In a full conclusion of my days on patrol, I have to say that 05/17 was a successful day, The man with suicidal thoughts, is no happy and free without a worry in the world.  And, 05/18 although not finished day yet, will continue to probably be a good day until the end of it.

• I forgot to take screenshots of the shoot out, obviously you wouldn't think of taking pictures when you're being shot with combat, but..regardless, I have a good synopsis of the situation that took place.
    • I have no questions as of yet.
    • -- Plans for improvements --
      My plans for improvement, would be relearn all of the SAPD codes, and probably write them down so I don't forget them when I need them.  Most of them I do remember, but there are a few that are a tad hazy.  I will learn quickly, and become good again.

Also, I need to start working on getting more screenshots of my days on patrol, as I know some of them are scarce, so I will work on that aspect, and hopefully I can fulfill the dreams I wish to pursue.

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
    • An old dinosaur
      • Skype - KyleSforza
    « Reply #9 on: May 18, 2012, 22:00:04 pm »
    Had a great day with you today, it was fun. You're not only smart but also very brave. However, You need to show trust in your patrol partners a little more.

You forgot to take note not to forget your mates. D:

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
    « Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 22:17:08 pm »
    Had a great day with you today, it was fun. You're not only smart but also very brave. However, You need to show trust in your patrol partners a little more.

You forgot to take note not to forget your mates. D:

I trust in patrol partners just fine, allbeit some of my partners can't drive... And, i know, I shouldn't of left w/o you guys, but... again, you all didn't need to be out of the car, Daniel had it under control w/ the traffic stop, we should have been in the car, ready and waiting for what did happen, before hand... Just sayin'.

But overall, I did have a great day with everyone involved..

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 10:28:04 am »

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro -  Recommendation

Hello, AryinJ Ancelotti.

I, Lieutenant Daniel Bradford woud like to recommend this officer.The reasons for recommendation can be found below.

1. Good attitude
    2. Good behaviour
    3. Very polite
    3. Dedicated into her work

Goodluck with your application, and hope to see you in SAPD soon and maybe in the SFPD! Keep the great job up!

Signed,

D. Bradford
    SFPD Lieutenant

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
    « Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 20:30:25 pm »
    Again, thank you sir.

Patrol Report

Date: 05/18/12 and 05/19/12

Length: 05/18: Approximentally 8 to 9 hours  05/19: Approximentally 3 Hours, unfinished with the day though.

Patrol Partner(s): 05/18: I patrolled with ARPD Officer Tony Marino, and then I patrolled with SAPD Officer Mash Rosso
    05/19: I have not gotten the chance to patrol with anybody as of yet, but I'm quite sure that there will be someone later.

Suspects Arrested: None.
    Suspects Killed: Four.  Three of the Four were heavily armed, dangerous and causing mayhem inside of Los Santos Police Department.  The One of Four, was running, from me and several others officers, and would not relent to giving up, so we took him down, minimal force.

Investigations Performed: None.

Tickets Issued: 05/18: Approximentally 2 or 3
    05/19: None, as of yet.

Civilians Stopped: 05/18: Approximentally 4 or 5
    05/19: None, as of yet.

Description of your shift:
    05/18/12 - My day started off, typical and usual, I started patrolling the San Fierro, Los Santos area's as I typically do, I assisted officers, I helped with whatever I could, and then, an SAPD Organized Patrol, started by Officer Mash Rosso at LSPD, I attended that, and was paired with Tony Marino, we'd started our patrol, and soon after, we got a 207 Call out, SAPD Officer Mash Rosso, knowing my past of FBI Agent, gave me the right away to be the Negotiator.  In desperation, we scrambled to the location of where the ARPD Officer was located - An apartment in Idlewood, Los Santos, we staged the exterior of the building, while I talked to the person on the phone, and negotiated the officers release, while I was talking, we decided, since he was distracted enough to not pay attention to the door, or anything around him, the officers involved aside the negotiation, stormed the building, and successfully apphrended the supects, and was able to save the Officer in the process, we delivered the two suspects, [OSGS]Wayne_Daniels and Notes, to the Las Venturas Police Department, where, we finished up with them, jailing them and what not, While, the ARPD Officer had his thumb cut off, I was able to reattach the ligament, as I am a certified Doctor, and I was successful in both my Doctorial actions, and my Police actions. 
    After releasing the subjects from custody, Officer Mash Rosso, reorganized a new Patrol Squad, where, we were intialized in LSPD again, and yet again, another 207 occured, I was appointed Negotiator, although, the suspect of the 207 would not comply with any of our requests, so, Mash, myself, and another officer present in the Patrol Radio, decided that we were to drop all charges of the suspect as he was non-compliant (did not want to RP) with us.
    Shortly after the second "207", our Patrol Squad was dismissed, and I returned to proper patrol around Los Santos, from that, I was called to a Suicider, and, sadly it was unsuccessful as an Officer Stiven, was being inconcievable, and forced the Suicider to jump off the bridge in which he was standing on.  I was disappointed, so I decided to end my night there.

05/19/2012 - Again, starting a typical day at San Fierro, and heading into Los Santos, I was heading to the muholland interchange, where an officer was pulling over a Dozer, I assisted the officer - Santa Rosso - by blocking the road off, to ensure the safety of the Officer, and the civilian, although the man who Santa pulled over, was very uncompliant, we were able to stop the situation, as he did evade from the scene.  The man was soon taken down, by me, and we were able to clean the scene up from everything.  Continance of my patrol, there was a call out of Glen Park, I arrived on scene, where four suspects were in a grueling shootout with several ARPD and SAPD Officers, the shootout did not end so well, because the suspects evaded shortly after, or were downed by other officers.  Myself, and another officer, then proceeded to chase suspects from another code 30, which ended in the suspect evading, but shortly after aphrended and arrested, while the two other suspects from that Code 30 were taken down, Lethal Force used.
    Upon continuing my patrol, there was a, yet again, 'nother code 30, this time in Los Santo Police Department, I hurridly put my siren on, Code 3'd to LSPD, and entered the building, cleared the building, and found the suspects in the holding cells downstairs.  They immediately opened fire upon the officers who did stand in the stairway.  I stayed back, and waited for the suspects to show themselves at the stairs, with doing that, I took down all three of the suspects inside of the Police Department, and was able to return to normal patrol.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

05/18/2012 Pictures:

05/19/2012 Pictures:

Conclusion: A conclusion of my two day patrol report: My 05/18 Patrol day was a very great success in which I was able to help an officer that was kidnapped, with gained skills from the FBI, and was able to apprehend the suspects, and the cop who was taken.  Although, the second 207 was a dreadful mishap (due to noncompliant suspect who didn't want to RP), I am ashamed of that misfortune, and god rest the soul of the man who was kidnapped.  Also, the Suicider was another mishap, and I am very displeased with the actions of ARPD Officer Stiven, for driving the suicider off the bridge, before I could approach the scene.

My 05/19 Patrol day is still in progress, but so far it's been succesful.

• General Notes: Pictures from my daily reports are very scarce, because I continue forgetting to take them, but, from my 05/18 Patrol, I was told by Mash Rosso that he would post upon applications, of officers who were there, with Dash Cam Pictures, from the Organized Patrol we were in.  Hopefully he will do this soon, cause if not, I will be reminding him.
    • I do not have any questions at this time.
    • My Plans for improvement are still gaining more pictures, and still learning everything I can that I don't know now.

Offline Mash

• Citizen
    « Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 05:22:00 am »
    Recommendation letter from San Fierro

This applicant, Officer A Ancelotti, have shown decent skills on the field below several categories SAPD searches for. Following skills has been noticed and graded personally.

Communication
    • The Officer seems very familiar to the radio usage and using it very well. Able to inform fellow officers of ongoing situations in smart and creative ways. The communication with the surroundings are aswell very great and she handle situations with aggressive violators in a professional way.

Driving
    • She is able to control a cruiser in highspeed without to create any major damages to the same and/or the enviornment. She puts safety first and makes sure she finish the patrol with an operating cruiser with a functional engine. Though few parts in offroad driving can be practiced and aswell the flying part. Not very familiar with the airplanes.

Map knowledge
    • The knowledge of the San Andreas locations is great! She seems to be aware of every location and is aswell able to describe a location if an officer don't understand.

Weapon usage
    • She uses the required weapon for the ongoing situation. She seems to be familiar to which weapon that is most effective in different ranges and can aswell use it on a decent way. With a bit more practice and your shooting skills will be great!

I've patrolled with AryinJ for three nights now and if I was Academy Director would she have been in already. A character like this can't be lost. You have a great future carreer ahead of you, don't throw it away!
    Make up your mind about your choices and stick to them, sooner or your later you have to choose.

Keep up the work, Aryin, you are doing extremely well!
    "For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
    • An old dinosaur
      • Skype - KyleSforza
    « Reply #15 on: May 21, 2012, 22:14:20 pm »

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro - Operation Report

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a operation today. The operation was Organized Patrol. The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our operations.

Team Leader(s)
    Officer Captain America
    Lt. Daniel Bradford

Units attended
    Officer AryinJ Ancelotti
    Officer BrianThePenguin
    Officer Mark Jr Ancelotti

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Kyle McDane
    SFPD Officer

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
    • An old dinosaur
      • Skype - KyleSforza
    « Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 08:15:57 am »

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a operation today. The operation was shooting/breaching training. The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our operations.

Team Leader(s)
    SFPD Officer Kyle McDane
    SFPD Captain Sean Caltson

Units attended
    - SFPD Cadet Dario Cipone
    - SFPD Cadet ProWaffle
    - ARPD Officer Aryin J Ancelotti
    - ARPD Officer Mark Jr Ancelotti
    - ARPD Officer John Wood
    - ARPD Officer Diego
    - ARPD Officer WindMaster

Signed,

Kyle McDane
    SFPD Officer

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
    • An old dinosaur
      • Skype - KyleSforza
    « Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 08:24:21 am »

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a operation today. The operation was Drive-by training. The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our operations.

Team Leader(s)
    SFPD Officer Kyle McDane

Units attended
    SFPD Officer Alexander Crowley
    ARPD Officer Mark Jr Ancelotti
    ARPD Officer Aryin J Ancelotti
    ARPD Officer Diego.

Signed,

Kyle McDane
    SFPD Officer

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
    • An old dinosaur
      • Skype - KyleSforza
    « Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 08:27:55 am »

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro -  Recommendation

Hello, Aryin J Ancelotti.

I, Officer Kyle McDane would like to recommend this officer.The reasons for recommendation can be found below.

1. Understands each and every law and procedures
    2. Great shooting skills!
    3. Good knowledge of RP and always fun to be around

Goodluck with your application, and hope to see you in SAPD soon and maybe in SFPD! Keep the great job up!

Signed,

Kyle McDane
    SFPD Officer

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
    • Citizen
    « Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 10:23:34 am »

Application Accepted!

Hello Applicant,

I am happy to announce your application has been accepted. You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that an SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You may start lessons on the academy on 06/04/12. The academy will exist out of 6 sessions: 2 theoretical sessions, 1 theoretical examination and 3 practical sessions. We will finish with the final examination, to check if you are ready to become an officer. On the academy you have your own topic at the Cadet Headquarters. here you can ask questions and see the sessions you have completed.

Now you need to apply for a department, within the department you have two cadet councellors who may help you to become an officer. You can apply for a department here.

Do NOT forget: you must still reply once a week on your Cadet File with a patrol report.

Signed,

SAPD Deputy Chief

information
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal