| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 04:25 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 436
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Enzo(.)  (Read 4048 times)

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
  • Citizen
SAPD Application | Enzo(.)
« on: May 24, 2012, 00:42:21 am »
    Enzo

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    Enzo(.)

Forumname:
    Rick(.)

Previous names:
    Enzo_Ancelotti, Rick_Collin, Rick_Kolta, iRonald, Rick, And many more..

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    (IG:24) (IRL:16)

What is your timezone?:
    GMT+6

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    September of 2009

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    Yes/Yes

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    It sometimes happens, But not on a daily basis.

Have you been banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    Yes, Once for multiaccount, Once was for Constant rulebreaking and 3rd was a mistake. (All i can remember for now)

How long do you play a day?:
    Around 4-5 hours.

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    No, None at all.

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yes.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes.

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    Yes, Was fired while being a Cadet.

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:

http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=25159.0
    http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=21669.0
    http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=20506.0
    http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=19516.0
    http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=15262.0

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    I would make a good officer because, For one, I am fair. I would follow all my regulations and not pick favorites but be strict on the regulations. I don't have any professional cop experience as the SAPD, But.. I was an officer for a long time. I want to join the SAPD because, I love being a cop. Being a higher rank would satisfy my job even more and would give me a goal to go for while doing what i love. Also, The SAPD would give me some regulations that are stricter, Which i like. Being in the SAPD would give me an Opportunity to show my skills as an officer and also i would learn a lot whilst being in the SAPD. Being in the SAPD has always been one of my goals as an officer. I've tried a few times and i failed. I'm back for the last try and hopefully i succeed on getting into the San Andreas Police Department.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    Enzo

Offline Officer Kendall

• Citizen
    • To serve and protect
    • Badge-ID: #LS4852
    Re: SAPD Application | [SACS]Enzo
    « Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 05:12:19 am »
    Nice to see you back... good luck with your application

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
    • Citizen
    « Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 06:47:33 am »
    Nice to see you back... good luck with your application

Thanks bud.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 08:05:02 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: What did you change since the last you've been fired ?

Signed,

D. Bradford
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Carlo.

• Citizen
    • [MA]Carlo
    Re: SAPD Application | Enzo(.)
    « Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 03:34:31 am »
    I, LSPD Cadet Carlo Allorg Recommend officer Enzo.He has alot of shooting and driving experience.Always finishes his job correctly, like his told.

Good luck Enzo !  :D I hope that you will be accepted once again.

The one and only

[MA]Carlo

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
    • Citizen
    « Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 03:40:28 am »

Notes: What did you change since the last you've been fired ?

Well, I've realized that it is best not to fight back but to ignore and let the staff handle it instead.

I, LSPD Cadet Carlo Allorg Recommend officer Enzo.He has alot of shooting and driving experience.Always finishes his job correctly, like his told.

Good luck Enzo !  :D I hope that you will be accepted once again.

Thanks brotha.  :D

Offline adampoconnor

• Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #SA2767
    « Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 04:54:44 am »
    Recommended! :D:D

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
    • Citizen
    « Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 05:12:43 am »
      Patrol Report

Date: 23/5/12

Length: 5-6 hours

Patrol Partner(s): [MA]Carlo [MI]Arthur_K Adam_Silencio [SACS]TinMan[MI]

Suspects Arrested: 16
      Suspects Killed: 7

Investigations Performed: A officer who was suspected for Breaking and Entering, We settled it with Snr. Officer TinMan.

Tickets Issued: 2
      Civilians Stopped: 5

Description of your shift: My shift went from being good to bad and then back to good. Once starting off my shift in the morning, It was a dull and boring morning, As usual. Was driving around, Noticing the usual Los Santos crimes. Once I was done with my first traffic stop that morning, We had an incoming code 30 call down at East Beach. We rushed on down to see what was going on, And as we arrived, We saw around 4 suspects blasting Shotguns at the officer behind the cruiser. After being done with that, The shift went back to being dull so we headed on out to the country for some good ol' beer and whiskey.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: It was a dull morning, Everything was fine and successful.

• Look at the Radio more often.
      • Learn to Lag Pit better.
      [/list][/list]

Offline Arthur_K

• [SA:MP] MI Protector
      • Citizen
      • "To protect, and serve"
      « Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 05:25:05 am »
      I , Arthur_K recommend officer Enzo
      "Born to, protect and serve"
      [SA:MP]Academy Cadet
      [SA:MP]Mulholland Operation Protector Unit
      "You never achieve anything by doing crimes."

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
      • Citizen
      « Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 16:04:46 pm »
      I , Arthur_K recommend officer Enzo

Thank you.

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
      • Badge-ID: #108
      • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
      • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
      « Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 10:35:04 am »
      I want an answer to why you are still witch hunting.
      Steven Kolta
      ~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
      • Citizen
      « Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 14:51:49 pm »

Witch Hunting who? I'd love to see what kind of mess you're trying to get me into this time again. Please, Do explain who I was Witch Hunting.

Still? Who was it from the start?  :lol:

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
      • Citizen
      • Badge-ID: #140
      « Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 15:47:43 pm »
      Greetings Enzo!

Do you think you are ready to be back into the SAPD? As I can see from the report which concluded to fire you, and to this application. It took 3 days before you re-applied? Don't you think that you should wait for a while before you return? Because it's really hard for me to see that you will be accepted back into the SAPD after the previous outcome of your career.

To be fully honest, I think you should wait for a while, then re-apply, then SAPD thinks that you've might changed, but from what I can see from the outcome of your report and 'till now, I do not see any changes. You have huge attitude and behavior problems, which you will have to fix.

Have you been banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
      Yes, Once for multiaccount, Once was for Constant rulebreaking and 3rd was a mistake. (All i can remember for now)

Ok, you're on the line of getting warned several times, and you are in most cases lucky that you won't serve a punishment.

You also states that you've been banned several times before, constant rulebreaking, multi-accounting, and then you leaves a small quote where you say that it's all you can remember for now.

Let's begin, in SAPD we don't want childish attitude like "Omg I flame because he flamed me". It's promoting an offence which is ban able as well. In my opinion I really recommend you to take a pause from the SAPD, so we won't go through a big process again.

Even the comment above to Lt. Jeffrey. I rolled my eyes and thought "How long does this guy want to go?". In my opinion, such answers are idiotic. You won't get anywhere with comments like that. Lt. Jeffrey truly wants a answer, a mature answer, which we from now on see you cannot present without laying down a childish answer.

For now, you do not have my recommendation and again, I recommend you to take a pause from the SAPD and work on your attitude and behavior.

Signed by
      Steven Jack McGarrett
      LSPD Senior Officer

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
      • Citizen
      « Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 17:43:55 pm »
      Greetings Enzo!

Do you think you are ready to be back into the SAPD? As I can see from the report which concluded to fire you, and to this application. It took 3 days before you re-applied? Don't you think that you should wait for a while before you return? Because it's really hard for me to see that you will be accepted back into the SAPD after the previous outcome of your career.

To be fully honest, I think you should wait for a while, then re-apply, then SAPD thinks that you've might changed, but from what I can see from the outcome of your report and 'till now, I do not see any changes. You have huge attitude and behavior problems, which you will have to fix.

Ok, you're on the line of getting warned several times, and you are in most cases lucky that you won't serve a punishment.

You also states that you've been banned several times before, constant rulebreaking, multi-accounting, and then you leaves a small quote where you say that it's all you can remember for now.

Let's begin, in SAPD we don't want childish attitude like "Omg I flame because he flamed me". It's promoting an offence which is ban able as well. In my opinion I really recommend you to take a pause from the SAPD, so we won't go through a big process again.

Even the comment above to Lt. Jeffrey. I rolled my eyes and thought "How long does this guy want to go?". In my opinion, such answers are idiotic. You won't get anywhere with comments like that. Lt. Jeffrey truly wants a answer, a mature answer, which we from now on see you cannot present without laying down a childish answer.

For now, you do not have my recommendation and again, I recommend you to take a pause from the SAPD and work on your attitude and behavior.

Signed by
      Steven Jack McGarrett
      LSPD Senior Officer

I appreciate you recommending me to take a pause from SAPD, but it's not going to happen.

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
      • Citizen
      • Badge-ID: #140
      « Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 18:42:26 pm »
      Greetings Enzo!

Signed by
      Steven Jack McGarrett
      LSPD Senior Officer

I appreciate you recommending me to take a pause from SAPD, but it's not going to happen.

Fully up to you Enzo, but keep in mind if anything else going to happen which will make you look in a bad way, then your career would have branded negative descriptions about you. Just saying.

You should think again if you want to get back in SAPD. Sometimes, you'll just have to let it go. Unless you can actually show that you are mature enough for this job.

Offline SkyHawk

• Citizen
        • Skype - SkyHawk
      • Badge-ID: #P115
      « Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 18:49:14 pm »
      Good luck, learn from your mistakes and be a better officer then what you were before.
      Joe Hawk aka SkyHawk
      Retired SAPD Member

Offline AirOne

• [SA:MP]Ex S.W.A.T [SA:MP]S.W.A.T Blacklisted [SA:MP]Ex H.S.P Supervisor [SA:MP]Ex Field Training Officer
      • Citizen
      • IRL/IG Need me ? Call 911 !
      • Badge-ID: P#12
      « Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 18:59:40 pm »
      Hello,

Hereby to say as far as he will keep on provocation toward other players and fellow officers SAPD/ARPD ,you will not be recommanded at all

AirOne.Samiir
      L.S.P.D

Ps : Please keep in mind there is nothing related to my report ,i hope you are enough mature to understand.

x1x1x1

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
      • Citizen
      • Badge-ID: #5075
      « Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 19:44:22 pm »
      Enzo attended an Organize Patrol with LSPD today and this may be part of his daily patrol report.

http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=26371.0

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
      • Citizen
      « Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 20:25:21 pm »
      Hello,

Hereby to say as far as he will keep on provocation toward other players and fellow officers SAPD/ARPD ,you will not be recommanded at all

AirOne.Samiir
      L.S.P.D

Ps : Please keep in mind there is nothing related to my report ,i hope you are enough mature to understand.

Sure.

Thanks for posting it, TinMan.

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
      • Badge-ID: #108
      • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
      • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
      « Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012, 22:26:17 pm »
      Seriously, Enzo.

Stop making immature comments and the witch hunting of other officers to deliberately get them into trouble...
      Steven Kolta
      ~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal