| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 10:30 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 485
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | FaKtorS  (Read 4539 times)

Offline FaKtorS

• Mark_Anarchy
  • Citizen
  • Live in it, as this would be the last day!
SAPD Application | FaKtorS
« on: May 31, 2012, 07:16:29 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name: [Gstar]FaKtorS
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 16/16
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 2 years
How long have you played as a cop: 7 month
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=26112.0 (mistake last question)
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=23067.msg207553#msg207553
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=26180.0
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=26341.0 (banned from server)
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):
I want Yoin SAPD because i want work in team with other hight rank officers and also cancel kidnaping.
Also I want yoin, because if i had SAPD, Civilian will mor trust me than Free cop (ARPD) and i want help players with their problames and responding to seriously calls.
I want learn from other hight rank officers how to better Use Weapon, but i alredy know it wan learn from Training, but i mean SAPD work in team and patrol Light team and then i can learfrom thema lot of mor than Just trainings and also i want Help SAPD with my skills...

Offline Cester

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | FaKtorS
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 08:50:53 am »

San Fierro Police Department Training HQ

Training Type:
+ P.I.T
Trainers(s)
-SAPD Senior Officer Cester_Collin

Attending Units:
-SAPD Cadet Arthur_k[MI]
-SAPD Cadet [DPS]Alejandro[MI]
-ARPD Officer FaKtorS
-ARPD Officer Hawkeye.

Date and Duration Information

Date: 31/05/2012
Start time: 7:39
Finish time: 8:13

Pictures

Picture #1 After brief moving out
Picture #2 Doing P.I.T one by one
Picture #3 Doing P.I.T Teamwork together against one
Picture #4 During in process of P.I.T Teamwork
Picture #5 Dismiss Season

Comments by trainers(s)

Own comment: All did good job not much problem seen,Every one who participating this P.I.T Training has learn something new and they have gaining some experience as well as they have they fun.Everything goes very well in such small officer attending.Duration takes 34 minutes just unfortunately SAPD Cadet Arthur_K[Mi] left in middle of training.I would like to thank to every officer participating this training and thank for listening my order and we success this training without goes wrong.Well done everyone.

Signed,

Cester_Collin
SFPD Senior Officer

Good luck with your application this time don't let us down,keep it up the good work!

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
  • An old dinosaur
    • Skype - KyleSforza
  • Badge-ID: #SF5114
  • SA-MP: KyleSforza
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 14:43:59 pm »

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro - Operation Report

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a operation today. The operation was on how to use your driving skills to catch a suspect evading on foot. The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our operations.

Team Leader(s)
SFPD Officer Kyle McDane

Units attended
SFPD Captain Sean Caltson
SAPD Cadet Edison Mueller
ARPD Officer Leon Arallian
ARPD Officer Spencer Johnson
ARPD Officer FaktorS

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Kyle McDane
SFPD Officer

Everyone has secrets — the ones we keep...and the ones that are kept from us.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 17:56:32 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
SAPD Academy Management

Offline FaKtorS

• Mark_Anarchy
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 21:18:17 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 31/05/2012

Length: 4 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Clark_Devlin

Suspects Arrested: 4
Suspects Killed: 7 if i correct remember

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 1

Description of your shift: My ARPD work started at morning, when we tryed caught two Luciano suspects, then we followed them and aftr 5 min following their car expload then they giveup without warning, but one suspect tryed escape, but we found him and he giveup too.
Then I joined SAPD designed training: exualy two trainings and i learned a lot of things. After Some time i patrolling around the Los Santos and i foind one suspect (of cuarse i warned him to giveup) he told to RP little time we rp then he asked me am i sfpd cop? I answered him yes and he almoast killed me when i writed i, but when i started shoot him he died and he respawned and told me f^king lagger fix your ping^^ Sometimes i like my laggs . That's  all today :)

Dash-Cam Pictures:

'

Conclusion: This day was really good, because we work in team and caught some suspects wich /giveup.

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --
Can anyone tell me why i have sometimes this screenshot? When i relog it disaper and how can i get lowwer laggs! i laggs like hell

• -- Plans for improvements --

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
  • An old dinosaur
    • Skype - KyleSforza
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 02:17:37 am »
Not sure why you get such screenshots, but you can reduce the lag to a great extent by switching to a better Internet Service Provider, and doing /fpslimit 25 IG, and you can also try running the game at 16 bits instead of 32 bits. I do that sometimes, it makes no difference other than its too dark at night to drive near the flint county area.

Offline FaKtorS

• Mark_Anarchy
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 07:00:10 am »
Captain_America alredy told me to use /fpslimit 25 and it works little bit - but i'm not sure my internet connection is not good - anything what i play our download it's without laggs and speedlimit normal! IDK soon I WILl get new Pc then i will check this problame on new pc.
Thanks for your answer!

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 08:52:25 am »
Captain_America alredy told me to use /fpslimit 25 and it works little bit - but i'm not sure my internet connection is not good - anything what i play our download it's without laggs and speedlimit normal! IDK soon I WILl get new Pc then i will check this problame on new pc.
Thanks for your answer!

Go to: speedtest.net

Let us know the results.

Offline FaKtorS

• Mark_Anarchy
  • Citizen
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 11:24:28 am »

Offline FaKtorS

• Mark_Anarchy
  • Citizen
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 21:18:37 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 01/06/2012

Length: 7 H

Patrol Partner(s): none

Suspects Arrested: 5 suspects
Suspects Killed: 11

Investigations Performed: none

Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: I started my patrol day, at morning, when i just patrolling around Los SantoS i saw one suspect, when i get him down i found onother civilian with was ordering heroin, but when i asked him - what he do here - he started me shoot ... Of cuarse i died because i didn't saw when he started shoot me. Some time later we (5 police cars) and one heli tryed catch one suspect wich had NRG. After 5-7 min we catch him and someone killd him. Then we all get in the heli and we was looking onothr suspect wich was in heli, when we was near him I typed /s1 and after 1 min he giveup (It works xD). Then i yoined SFPD investigation training and there i learned some new things, ''How to better investiogation suspect and now i know suspect who have murdered always have to go in jail! After training i just patroling then i was going to get some suspects to LV but one officer stoped me and writed to me ticket, because i drived in wrong side. That's all today :)

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: I think this day was good, bcause today wasn't mutch incident...

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --
What means OGK ? (Is it "Only God Knows" ? )

Offline Cester

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 10:20:30 am »

San Fierro Police Department Training HQ

Training Type:
+ Investigation Procedures

Trainers(s)
-SAPD Senior Officer Cester_Collin

Attending Units:
-ARPD Officer Hawkeye.
-ARPD Officer [MA]Leon
-ARPD Officer FaKtorS
-ARPD Officer [AAF]Roy_Island

Date and Duration Information

Date: 01/06/2012
Start time: 14:03
Finish time: 15:31

Pictures

Picture #1 Short brief
Picture #2 Middle of teaching
Picture #3 Every one having their turn as Investigator
Picture #4 Picture of all attending officer

Comments by trainers(s)

Own comment: First of all,Thank to all officer that attending my training that is Investigation Procedures organise by me alone only.This training duration takes 1 hour 28 minutes unfortunately ARPD Officer [AAF]Roy_Island have to left early of started training due to got to go IRL issue.However,Investigation Procedures is really helpful during investigate between suspect and investigator officer.Every attending officer has learn how to proper investigate,respectful respectful without any insult,how to gather evidence,how to request unsuspection at police radio,how to handle Miranda rights to avoid punishment or trouble,how to act professional during investigation and how to face abuser suspect.This training is pretty long and boring but i hope every officer have their fun and gain some experience that i teach and there was good roleplay too,i was too happy to enjoy roleplay together with all officer at the same time in the last part of the end of the training.I would like to apologize to every attending officer that some of my english was bad and hard to understand and lot of wrong spelling due to fast typing.If any of you did not understand which part about this training you are free to send PM to my inbox,i will reply as soon as possible.To every attending officer i have a comment for you hope you like it.

ARPD Officer Hawkeye.:During the training you did afk the most then other but you did catch up and follow what i teach.Good job i could say is you are fast learning.All i can say is keep attend more on training you will success.Good job keep it up

ARPD Officer [MA]Leon:Howdy,During the training you did a good job.The way i see you did during the training was very awesome just dont forget the small thing because it was very important i guess you got my point.Nothing more to say,you has learn something new that you never learn before so Keep it up the good work.

ARPD Officer FaKtorS:Hey hey,I am happy to see you attend every training that i organise and i finally found your weaken that is your English,yes you need to improve step by step when i was new i just like you,now look at me how far did i reach? hahaha dont worry try improve your English that all but during the training not bad you did a good job just dont panic okay? calm down and take your time think before did any action.Well done.

ARPD Officer [AAF]Roy_Island:Hello,you did attend my training thank for coming just i disappointed that you hadto left us too early and you miss a lot fun with your other mate.you did learn something from me hope it useful but it still not enough.However,next time if you very sure that you will available more time come again.See you.

Signed,

Cester_Collin
SFPD Senior Officer

Hello,Read the comment might useful.

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
  • LSPD RETIREMENT DIVISION
    • Skype - Def_Perry@hotmail.com
  • Badge-ID: #LS3297
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 18:14:57 pm »

The Police Department of the City of Los Santos - Operation Report
2 June, 2012.

The Los Santos police department  did an operation today wich you attended, the operation was an organized patrol. The officer highlighted in the units who did a good job and we will look forward seeing you attend our other operations.

Organized Patrol Leader(s):
Lieutenant Don Cipone
Sergeant Alex Marino
Sergeant Def Perry

Units attended:
SAPD officer Starky
SAPD cadet [MA]Carlo Rosso                                                           
SAPD cadet Vic Payne
SAPD cadet Og Smoke
ARPD officer FaktorS
ARPD officer Mihnea42
ARPD officer[AAF]Mircea Niko                                                                 
ARPD officer Deni Dosen                                                                   
ARPD officer Josh Vince                                                   
ARPD officer Marco Pierce                                                                                                                   
ARPD officer [MA]Leon                                 

Dash-Cam / L.S.P.D. Snapshots (Screenshots/Photographs):
Pictures of the operation

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Def Perry

Sergeant Def Perry
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
Phony niggas are outlined in chalk

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #140
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 20:47:54 pm »

Assignment Report || Shooting Training

Leader(s):
Senior Officer Steve McGarrett
Lieutenant Don Cipone

Participants:
SAPD Officer [SACS]SkyHawk
SAPD Officer [AAF]Padres
SAPD Officer Vic_Payne
ARPD Officer FaKtorS
ARPD Officer Juan_Cervantes
ARPD Officer [DPS]M_Anderson
ARPD Officer Josh_Vinci
ARPD Officer Max_Monroe
ARPD Officer Dark_Woozie
ARPD Officer Deni_Dosen
ARPD Officer Bruno_Clemenza

Quick Summary:
We began the training with a little theoretical training, how to act and behave during a shootout. We trained 5 different variants of practical shootouts.
- Shootouts after pursuits
- Surround the suspects
- Drive-by techniques
- Breaching houses
- Tournament at the Jungle behind the Golf-Club

Shootouts after Pursuits
So basically this is where the suspect's vehicle is blown up/tires are popped and they are on foot. When the driver is supposed to exit, and when the passenger is. This was taught perfectly and the participants followed the orders very well and understood everything.

Surround the suspects
Basically the same as "Shootouts after Pursuits", but this time, one car came from behind and another came from the front.

Drive-by Techniques
The participants were taught when to shoot and when not to shoot. This means if you got another unit in front of you, and if you realize you cannot win the situation.

Breaching houses
The participants were taught how to breach and how to act and behave during a breach. I must say myself that the SAPD did the best when they breached because they used a few tactics that made ARPD panic a few times, but else it was a good training.

Tournament at the Jungle behind the Golf-Club
This is the end of the training where we just decided to have fun. We went behind the Golf-Club in the jungle and split into two teams(ARPD, SAPD). I decided to have it behind the Golf-Club because there are a lot of threes there where you can take cover behind. These were well used, and incredibly enough, the ARPD won the shootout, so congratulations!

ScreenShots:

Other Notes:
1.) Great work everyone!
2.) I hope everyone had fun and learned something.

Signed by,
Senior Officer Steven Jack McGarrett

Offline FaKtorS

• Mark_Anarchy
  • Citizen
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 17:39:55 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 02-03/06/2012

Length: Yesterday 8 hours/ Today 30 min

Patrol Partner(s): Alex_Marino, Gerd_Logan, Starky, Leon.

Suspects Arrested: Jailed 6
Suspects Killed: Killed: 24 +3

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 1
Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: My day started at morning, when i found one suspect, but i didn't saw him, because he was in Jeferson hotel , then i was going inside and arrested this suspect  then i /exit from hotel, but suspect didn't because he had /exit bug. Then i contacted with admin but he told me, he haven't that commands to teleport him out. Then i followed one suspect wich i killed him, because he started open fire on me with M4. After i get him down i use helihopter to looking some suspect from sky. Then i yoined LSPD patrol and i learned how to write correct in radio my patrol massage. After patrol our before - Idlewood gangs was going in LSPD and started shooting, out of LSPD was mutch cops and Mutch hight rank police.
Today i was Patrolling around Los SantoS when i found one suspect at gleen park and there was onother cop, But when i get out from my car suspect was going away with helihopter - I opened Fire on helihopter and then started big laggs when i shoot amm 15 bullets of deagle on helihopter I saw in my chat i have killed cop. I don't know how it's possible if i shoot at sky - Helihopter and 2 police officers are on earth How can kill police officer?

Dash-Cam Pictures:

http://www.bildites.lv/images/agicu0ndai9mlu0dvns.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/bbrpkbynkb758xrrqq73.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/js8lzrc4h1zg09ubr6f1.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/tu1mb2kirscz7vgxdwa8.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/rgre1cgqkj4frf4kaya.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/vwb4x111ejwy8g1wedv9.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/kyhmk8ofv1r2jusuehif.png

Conclusion: Yesterday was great day and thanks other oficer wich helped me get out of idlewood war! But today was bad, because I killed Cop.

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --

Offline Alex Marino

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS4491
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2012, 02:48:23 am »
A Duty to Serve, An Honor to Protect

Los Santos Police Department
Let it roll

Operation Leader(s):
Lieutenant Don Cipone
Sergeant Alex Marino
Sergeant Def Perry

LSPD Members:
SAPD officer Starky
SAPD cadet [MA]Carlo Rosso
SAPD cadet Vic Payne

Other Members:
SAPD cadet Og Smoke
ARPD officer FaktorS         
ARPD officer Mihnea42                                           
ARPD officer[AAF]Mircea Niko                                                                     
ARPD officer Deni Dosen                                                                   
ARPD officer Josh Vince                                                   
ARPD officer Marco Pierce       
ARPD officer[MA]Leon                                 

Date:
02/06/2012

Operation time (/time):
16:09 to 17:21 CET

Summary of operation:
This was Heavy patrol,We patrolled in LS Area also we had some situations outside LS, All Units responded to the backup calls,We had four PCs and an Air-Unit and HPU-Unit, Every three officers assigned a Callsign and Location and they got equipped by Lt.Don with armor and Mp5 Bullets.

Specific incidents:
1.) Two Suspects spotted at idlewood.
After we started the patrol every unit was heading to the assigned location, Our units spotted two criminals at idlewood heavy armed and called for backup, All units responded. When i arrived at the scene other units already took down one suspect and the other one tried to escape, I chased him and we blocked him and boxed him in and took down his vehicle, He tried to escape but we had to take him down.

2.) Suspect Evading in fast car, Officer Requested backup.
While all units were patrolling, one of our units got spotted a Criminal evading in fast car he requested backup, I joined the pursuit and Asked the suspect to stop and surrender he refused the other two units who were in my car got out of the window and opened fire on the car until it exploded the suspect surrendered, I applied cuffs on him and took him to jail.

3.) Officer requested backup on dangerous suspect evading in fast car.
I responded to the scene and my units get out of the window and took the tires down, he lost control and crashed then he got out of the car and stood, one of our units was going to cuff him and all others were aiming suddenly suspect opened fire and we immediately took him down, The officer was injured and was all the day in the hospital he couldn't return to the patrol.

4.) Hit and run.
While some of our units were eating a Civilian was speeding and crashed into the PD Car and evaded, Our units immediately ran to the car and requested backup over the radio at this moment i was jailing a suspect when i finished i ran to the car and putted the sirens on and Headed to the scene the suspect was on the a hill/mountain at Red county i took the highway while other units were chasing him and caught him after some seconds my partners asked him to stop and surrender several times but he refused they got out of the window and disabled his vehicle the suspect started running other units took him down.

Conclusion of operation:
We Cleaned the streets of Los Santos and Red county also responded to some situations at Las Venturas all situations were sucessful, All units did great job and the communication was great too, LSPD Activity still growing.

Dash-Cam / L.S.P.D. Snapshots (Screenshots/Photographs):
Dash-Cam / L.S.P.D. Snapshots (Screenshots/Photographs)

Notes/other:

1.) Teamspeak was used during the organized patrol.
2.) Three units went out of service during the patrol.

Signed,

Lieutenant Don Cipone
Sergeant Alex Marino
Sergeant Def Perry
[SA:MP]Ex- LSPD Sergeant
[SA:MP]Ex- SWAT Cadet

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
  • An old dinosaur
    • Skype - KyleSforza
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 11:20:18 am »

Your internet provider is good, fpslimit thing is ok too. Do you experience any lag at all in single player? The reason can also be too many mods. I know a player on the server who lags like hell only because of mods.

:ps: I was Captain America.  :roll:

Offline FaKtorS

• Mark_Anarchy
  • Citizen
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 18:02:52 pm »
Exualy i lagg all time a little bit. This is so that from time to time to 1 sec stuck picture and then back again and again after 5-10 sec
And i haven't download any mods i thinkthis is GTA fault I think i need new gta...
Mybe can someone shear with me to any link wher eican download New GTA.
Here is picture wich mods i had when i downloaded GTA (2-3 years old)

And i changed to 16 bit but laggs don't end and i tryed economy energy then i loast litle bit laggs at start but after 30 min it started again...

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 00:53:24 am »
I am thinking that your problem is the internet, might want to get it upgraded or something.

Offline Alex Marino

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS4491
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2012, 18:59:34 pm »
A Duty to Serve, An Honor to Protect

Los Santos Police Department
Flipped and exploded

Operation Leader(s):
Lieutenant Don Cipone
Sergeant Alex Marino
Sergeant Def Perry

LSPD Members:
Senior Officer AirOne
Officer Jason Bridges
Officer Anthony Pierce
Officer Marco Pierce
Cadet Andy Lassner
Cadet [DPS]Alejandro Hansen[MI]
Cadet Mike Sangelo

Other Members:
Officer BrianThePenguin
ARPD Officer [AAF]Mircea Niko
ARPD Officer Faktors
ARPD Officer Gt0114
ARPD Officer Mathias Jensen
ARPD Officer Meh
ARPD Officer Dark Woozie
ARPD Officer Gavros7
ARPD Officer Max Monroe

Date:
06/06/2012

Notes:
Keep up the good work

For more details on the organised patrol clickhere
[SA:MP]Ex- LSPD Sergeant
[SA:MP]Ex- SWAT Cadet

Offline FaKtorS

• Mark_Anarchy
  • Citizen
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 19:33:29 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 8,9,10.11.06.2012

Length: 2 +0.30+5+2 H

Patrol Partner(s): Gerd_Logan

Suspects Arrested: 5
Suspects Killed: 23

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 2
Civilians Stopped: 0

Description of your shift: All my patrols started at morning, after patrolling alone i found one guy wich helped me patrollng. After we had caught one suspect we was going to buy some guns and then 2 guys stoped near us and Said: Move our someting else then they started shoot on us without reason, but after 2 shoots inhis car they was runing away. Next morning i yoined Some patrolls it was reallyt nice, and i learned how to better be in position. Ahh and we had one Civilian (SAPD wife kidnapped) and after some time we killed kidnaper and freed hostage.

Dash-Cam Pictures:
http://www.bildites.lv/images/00u7jnkhjgncpojauez.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/tkxnosh9aghirl6ujord.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/2m18tpygoi181y51bko.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/3kvvr285us2kujgn8kr.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/4yvof996q9bj94jjz5p2.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/dzfikzl85m6tz1x7ef.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/ktua9g9vjgek7j0s8e.png
http://www.bildites.lv/images/tan4adwpt0z5b0j0mi5b.png

Conclusion: This some days was really good for me and thanks my partner and other SAPD for patiant.

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal