| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 04:29 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 391
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Steve_McGarrett  (Read 6089 times)

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #140
SAPD: Steve_McGarrett
« on: June 18, 2012, 22:53:15 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name: Steve_McGarrett | Steven Jack McGarrett
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 17 | 32
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since June 15, 2010
How long have you played as a cop: 2 Years.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes, I have. Several times.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes, I've been Senior Officer and SWAT(& SRU) Operative.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? I have resigned 2 times earlier(IRL issues), and I was fired about 20 days ago.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):
I would be a good officer because; I have more than 1 and a half years of experience within the SAPD in Argonath. I've been serving the Los Santos Police Department during my whole career. I know to roleplay this role perfectly, as I've been working instantly for more than 1 and a half years in SAPD.

When I joined SAPD back in October 2010, I was operating in SRU with previously Ben Samiir, Kenny, Kirby, Cyril Olaso, Eric Wolfe, Jack White, Tony Knight and Sushi. Later on, that division was closed and I was invited into SWAT. I was in SWAT for around 2 months, and I've been in SWAT-SRU in Late 2011/Early 2012. I've been participating in undercover duties with Captain Kenny, and I've been leading my own special investigations unofficial sub-division named Five-O Task Force.

I wish to rejoin the SAPD because the way I was forced to leave, was not the way I wanted it to be. I still have a lot to accomplish here in SAPD, and the time before I got fired, the atmosphere was really whipped up, which made me step way far off the limits. As I stated in the first application I had when I rejoined. I got still a lot to accomplish, and Kenny convicted me to rejoin that time. This is not the way I wanted to end a stupid situation that could've been solved in a way better than what was presented out there.

Code: [Select]
[center][img width=160 height=160]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af258/Polarr/Academylogo-2.png[/img]

[hr]
[font=Rockwell Condensed, Condensed][size=18pt][color=black]Daily Patrol Report[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[hr]

[font=arial][tt][size=9pt][color=silver]Date : [/color] Text here
[color=silver]Patrol Length : [/color] Text here

[color=silver]Areas Patrolled : [/color] Text here
[color=silver]Officers Involved : [/color] Text here
[color=silver]Suspects Arrested : [/color] Text here
[color=silver]Suspects Killed : [/color] Text here

[color=silver]Shift Description : [/color] Text here

[color=silver]Notes : [/color] Text here

[color=silver]Dash-Cam Pictures : [/color] Insert here

[font=mistral][color=black][size=13pt]YOUR NAME[/size][/color][/font]
[tt]ARPD HQ[/tt]

Offline Deluca

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Reinstatement Application: Steve McGarrett
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 23:07:00 pm »
To explain the whole situation before I got fired. I was reported multiple times by a player of the community(will not mention any name). I was upset. Because he had submitted a lot of reports on me, and as I was told, my supervisory was overwhelmed. He had to take actions against me, even though I didn't have my chance to explain the situation.

I later on talked with Pancher about that, and he said that I was innocent there and should not have been punished.

He reported my supervisory, Kenny. That report was trashed, and in total. That member made 4 reports on me, regarding the same thing. I was receiving a lot of provocative comments from him, he had free limits of deathmatching on me. I felt as a fly on the wall. I had nothing I could say, or nothing I could do than just shut up. I tried my best defending myself in a fair way. When the reports on me were trashed after actions were taken place, this member decided to kidnap the Captain of LVPD, in order to get to me. I thought, sure. Let's do this. He's probably over it and want to roleplay this, but again.

I was wrong. Why would he kidnap a high ranked command to exchange with a SAPD Senior Officer? Why couldn't he rather just take AirOne? No, of course he couldn't. He was annoyed, and wanted to kill me again. Without even presenting a roleplay reason. I was done with the situation there, but I got pissed off when the administrations could not take actions towards him. Just because he roleplayed kidnapping the LVPD Captain and tied him up. Didn't mean he had a reason to kill me out there. He just left me there.. At a wall. Three guys were aiming at me with their weapons. I said (( hold up a second )), they did not hesitate. They opened fire and killed me. Without letting me know any reason. I asked multiple times. No response, and just provocative comments.

I was stupid, yes. I was so damn stupid out there, that I actually letting be provoked, and I flamed and provoked back, I ignored everyone, I just was so aggressive and pissed off. I wanted so bad to assault that guy verbally. Stupid of me. Very stupid. But, I hope this is the time where actually people learn from they mistakes, and such idiotic incidents will not occur again.

In generally, I am good player. I am rarely punished. I follow orders, I am creative. I do not flame. I do not provoke anyone. I believe I am not the most hated person in this server, and those who knows me, know how mature I am, and not this kind of immature attitude and behavior that has been shown previously here.

Regarding these who were involved.. I want to apologize to the following:

Kenny
Paul Caltson
FlameMan

Offline Francisco Martinez

• Citizen
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 23:10:18 pm »
Reason: Deathmatching still standing surrendered suspect.

Punishment: Admin MrMe Miller: 2 days of suspension. More punishement may come from the SAPD side if the Officer is found guilty during the investigation.
Reason: Driving civilian vehicle on duty on two occasion

Punishment: 1 day extension of the suspension above
Reason: Heavy flaming, insulting and disrespecting other players. Ignoring warnings from Administration and SAPD Command Staff.

Punishment: Fired from the SAPD.

This in a week. Are you sure you're ready to come back? Not even one month as passed. Why should you even get accepted? You are, or were, leader of an unofficial squad you know better than anyone that things like this don't pass easily.

But, I hope this is the time where actually people learn from they mistakes, and such idiotic incidents will not occur again.

Everyone deserves a second chance... With a good reason of course.
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline Deluca

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 23:12:36 pm »

Punishment: Admin MrMe Miller: 2 days of suspension. More punishement may come from the SAPD side if the Officer is found guilty during the investigation.

Reason: Heavy flaming, insulting and disrespecting other players. Ignoring warnings from Administration and SAPD Command Staff.

This in a week. Are you sure you're ready to come back? Not even one month as passed. Why should you even get accepted? You are, or were, leader of an unofficial squad you know better than anyone that things like this don't pass easily.

But, I hope this is the time where actually people learn from they mistakes, and such idiotic incidents will not occur again.

Read above. Civilians vehicle under two occasions is already explained to Pancher. I was allowed to do so under paragraph 5 of the SAPD Procedures.

EDIT:

Deatchmatching still standing surrendered suspect - Lie, he was not standing still, in fact he ran away. That's not the point either. He ran away from a conversation that could be depending to solve our conflict.

Driving civilians vehicle on duty on two occasions - Lie. The first one, I was heading towards my sub-divisions HQ where I exited the vehicle. Second, I was allowed to do so as I lost my PD Buffalo earlier in the chase and the only vehicle nearby was my non-marked civilian car.

Heavy flaming, insulting and disrespecting... blablabla - True, I stepped far off the limits. I have apologized for that and I plead guilty to my actions there. The ban was invalid though according to Gimli which said I should be tempbanned instead to cool off.

Yes, I am ready to return.

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 00:38:45 am »
What happend to your idea :wow:
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Deluca

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 00:40:21 am »
What happend to your idea :wow:

I do not wish to leave SAPD as I did. Therefore, I want to full fill my goals within SAPD.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 00:40:42 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Good luck!  ;)

Signed,

Goodandy
SAPD Academy Management

Offline Deluca

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 00:48:11 am »
for those who wondered, I've sent a reinstatement request to Cpt Kenny.

Offline criminal_scum

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Reinstatement | Steve McGarrett
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 07:32:20 am »
Good luck, I made the same mistake 3 years ago, when I was 13. No sarcasm intended.

Offline Roske

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 09:05:17 am »
:D Anyways Good Luck foo'

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 10:02:11 am »
In the interests of this application being fully and properly considered, I believe that it is only fair that I release my material that caused Mr. Mcgarrett to be fired:

Provoking-
[21:55:29] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) Giac, Aksel, Hwaldar, Doggie lrn2rp ;)
[21:57:44] Steve_McGarrett(52) was warned by [MA]FlameMan(55) for provoking despite warnings.
[22:28:20] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) grow up and look outside the window Giac, maybe you'll learn something. pronto
[22:29:23] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) so Giac, grow up
[22:32:04] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) and a vet who claim himself to be the f**king best SAPD CMD there ever was
[22:33:21] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) A good advice to everyyone
[22:33:25] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) LEARN HOW TO ROLEPLAY
[22:34:34] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) so go and enjoy your DMing Stracci's ;)

Flaming-
[21:59:37] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) cb cmon guys lets go and f**k up these bad girles
[21:59:40] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) (cb cmon guys lets go and f**k up these bad girles
[21:59:50] Steve_McGarrett was kicked by [MA]FlameMan(55) for insulting.
[22:29:04] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) I would, cause there I would not have annoying pricks like you who DM somebody under two occasions because he's so arrogan
[22:30:45] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) Come meet me face to face tiger and let's see who gonna cry f**kface
[22:32:36] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) so be quiet you prick
[22:32:55] <Doggi> (11) Steve - Shush
[22:33:01] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) Shut up f**king Dog
[22:34:03] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) idiot
[22:38:11] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) prick
[22:39:03] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) I think it's f**king time that somebody teaches these morons how to RP

Caps-
[22:35:43] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) SURE DOGGI! Cause! WHEN YOU DECIDE TO DO A f**kING KIDNAPPING SITUATION IT IS IN ALL INTEN
[22:35:50] <Steve_McGarrett> (52) INTENSION TO DM AND NOT TO RP

Also in addition I think it is important that I defend myself from McGarrett's misleading and innacurate claims;

Read above. Civilians vehicle under two occasions is already explained to Pancher. I was allowed to do so under paragraph 5 of the SAPD Procedures.

EDIT:

Deatchmatching still standing surrendered suspect - Lie, he was not standing still, in fact he ran away. That's not the point either. He ran away from a conversation that could be depending to solve our conflict.
False; I was standing still and you were standing around me, provoking me and flaming me. When I went to get into the vehicle with the freecop, you shot me with a combat shotgun. I believe that I retained chat logs + visual proof of this in case any SAPD Command wish to be properly informed of this situation.

Driving civilians vehicle on duty on two occasions - Lie. The first one, I was heading towards my sub-divisions HQ where I exited the vehicle. Second, I was allowed to do so as I lost my PD Buffalo earlier in the chase and the only vehicle nearby was my non-marked civilian car.
You were doing police duties with your sub-division, as evidenced by the sub-division-related /ad a mere 30 seconds after I caught you driving in the non duty vehicle.
You did not lose your vehicle during the chase. That "civilian car" is your own personal car, not some random car you found nearby.

Heavy flaming, insulting and disrespecting... blablabla - True, I stepped far off the limits. I have apologized for that and I plead guilty to my actions there. The ban was invalid though according to Gimli which said I should be tempbanned instead to cool off.

I think you are lucky that I sent the evidence presented earlier to FlameMan only and not to [email protected] - you would have gotten more than a tempban, I can assure you. As an admin for three years, that kind of attitude and behaviour would have warranted a ban on the spot.

To explain the whole situation before I got fired. I was reported multiple times by a player of the community(will not mention any name). I was upset. Because he had submitted a lot of reports on me, and as I was told, my supervisory was overwhelmed. He had to take actions against me, even though I didn't have my chance to explain the situation.

I later on talked with Pancher about that, and he said that I was innocent there and should not have been punished.

He reported my supervisory, Kenny. That report was trashed, and in total. That member made 4 reports on me, regarding the same thing. I was receiving a lot of provocative comments from him, he had free limits of deathmatching on me. I felt as a fly on the wall. I had nothing I could say, or nothing I could do than just shut up. I tried my best defending myself in a fair way. When the reports on me were trashed after actions were taken place, this member decided to kidnap the Captain of LVPD, in order to get to me. I thought, sure. Let's do this. He's probably over it and want to roleplay this, but again.

I was wrong. Why would he kidnap a high ranked command to exchange with a SAPD Senior Officer? Why couldn't he rather just take AirOne? No, of course he couldn't. He was annoyed, and wanted to kill me again. Without even presenting a roleplay reason. I was done with the situation there, but I got pissed off when the administrations could not take actions towards him. Just because he roleplayed kidnapping the LVPD Captain and tied him up. Didn't mean he had a reason to kill me out there. He just left me there.. At a wall. Three guys were aiming at me with their weapons. I said (( hold up a second )), they did not hesitate. They opened fire and killed me. Without letting me know any reason. I asked multiple times. No response, and just provocative comments.

I was stupid, yes. I was so damn stupid out there, that I actually letting be provoked, and I flamed and provoked back, I ignored everyone, I just was so aggressive and pissed off. I wanted so bad to assault that guy verbally. Stupid of me. Very stupid. But, I hope this is the time where actually people learn from they mistakes, and such idiotic incidents will not occur again.

In generally, I am good player. I am rarely punished. I follow orders, I am creative. I do not flame. I do not provoke anyone. I believe I am not the most hated person in this server, and those who knows me, know how mature I am, and not this kind of immature attitude and behavior that has been shown previously here.

Regarding these who were involved.. I want to apologize to the following:

Kenny
Paul Caltson
FlameMan

And still you do not apologise to me for bullying, provoking, flaming and insulting? I personally don't think Mr. McGarrett is ready to be let back into the SAPD until he takes responsibility for his actions; that is, admits he did them all, admits he was in the wrong, and attempts to make amends. To this date I have not received any kind of apologies or anything of the kind, which indicates to me that Mr. McGarrett has not moved on from these actions and could quite possibly commit them again next time someone kidnaps him.

I would like to further make note that I am not posting here to provoke, or to attempt to ruin or prevent Mr. McGarrett from getting into the SAPD. I just think that it is vital, in the spirit of transparency, that I ensure that this issue is cleared up properly so that SAPD Command can make a proper and informed decision on this reinstatement. From what I saw of Mr. McGarrett, he is a good RPer when he is keeping his cool. I know I have absolutely no say in this forum anymore, but if it was me, I would not even be considering this reinstatement until Mr. McGarrett admits responsibility for his actions and apologises. This is my professional opinion, from a neutral point of view. It is how I would view anyone in this same situation.

GiacJr
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
  • An old dinosaur
    • Skype - KyleSforza
  • Badge-ID: #SF5114
  • SA-MP: KyleSforza
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 10:10:02 am »

Well said Nolan.

I myself have noticed the applicant driving civilian cars whilst on duty. Not only himself, he's also a bad influence to those around him. While he was in the force, it was several times noticed LSPD officers driving in civilian cars, and when asked, the reply was ''I reported 10-7 on radio'' .

No offense Steve, Everyone deserves a second chance, heck even I got it. But I hope you actually improved if you're re applying so soon.

However, I still don't see a change if this is the way you answer something -

EDIT:

That's not the way how a professional acts, you should accept the mistakes you make, and try to correct them. Rather then trying to ignore them so they haunt you your entire career, and life.

Everyone has secrets — the ones we keep...and the ones that are kept from us.

Offline Deluca

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 11:21:02 am »
Giac, stay out of this application.

I apologised to everyone I insulted via my ban appeal. This is a personal one to SAPD, and it's very interesting that you use this one as a report. I don't know about you Giac, but I've plead guilty for my actions, I've apologised and I've moved on, promising myself this wont happen again.

I returned to SAPD because Kenny convicted me to do so. LSPD was very inactive. I sent 2 to 3 patrols on my desk everyday, I organised patrols, I announced training, et cetra. I worked my ass off, and then this started. Just because you instantly witch hunted me. I said it once, and I say it again. I've moved on. I am willing to start overagain without letting this one be repeated.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 11:46:35 am »
Giac, stay out of this application.

I apologised to everyone I insulted via my ban appeal. This is a personal one to SAPD, and it's very interesting that you use this one as a report. I don't know about you Giac, but I've plead guilty for my actions, I've apologised and I've moved on, promising myself this wont happen again.

I returned to SAPD because Kenny convicted me to do so. LSPD was very inactive. I sent 2 to 3 patrols on my desk everyday, I organised patrols, I announced training, et cetra. I worked my ass off, and then this started. Just because you instantly witch hunted me. I said it once, and I say it again. I've moved on. I am willing to start overagain without letting this one be repeated.

As I said, my purpose here is not to provoke or prolong any punishment, but simply to inform the people who will decide your fate so they can make their decisions in a more informed and appropriate manner.
Also, you did not apologise to me in your unban reuqest, and your previous posts in this topic indicating you deny everything else you did show that you do not plead guilty, you plead innocence and false punishments.
Man up, state right here that you admit responsibility for your actions, you admit it all, apologise, and I'll stay right out of this entire section and never even talk to you again. All I want is to know that the SAPD wil be hiring someone who is accountable, fair, and has a sense of justice.
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 12:02:17 pm »
Everyone deserves one more chance, so I don't think we should all start attacking him now.

I do really hope you changed Steve and won't make the same mistakes.Good luck! ;)

Offline Francisco Martinez

• Citizen
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 12:12:45 pm »
Everyone, please take note that when you report 10-6 r 10-7, YOU ARE STILL NOT AUTHORIZED TO DRIVE CIVILIAN VEHICLES except for acceptable circumstances which is listed in the SAPD procedures.

This is a very important point, ONLY SAPD COMMAND ARE AUTHORIZED TO DRIVE CIVILIAN CAR AT ANY TIME, please do not make us a reason to your own action from now on.

Just keep this in mind now. Good luck.
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline Deluca

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 12:36:49 pm »
You guys are standing here presenting things that happened 20 days ago.

Look, when I was 11, I started smoking. When I was 15, I realized that, I was better than this. I quitted on the day. I feel sorry for those who did not put this incident behind them, because if you gonna live in the past, then there's no future.

Well said Nolan.

I myself have noticed the applicant driving civilian cars whilst on duty. Not only himself, he's also a bad influence to those around him. While he was in the force, it was several times noticed LSPD officers driving in civilian cars, and when asked, the reply was ''I reported 10-7 on radio'' .

No offense Steve, Everyone deserves a second chance, heck even I got it. But I hope you actually improved if you're re applying so soon.

However, I still don't see a change if this is the way you answer something -

EDIT:

That's not the way how a professional acts, you should accept the mistakes you make, and try to correct them. Rather then trying to ignore them so they haunt you your entire career, and life.

How can "blablabla" means I am immature and not improved? It does not make sense. It would be wrong if I wrote "et cetra" because it's not et cetra, it's "it continues blablabla" doesn't mean I'm immature and not improved.

Offline DeeJay

• Citizen
  • IV:MP Official Lawyer
  • Badge-ID: #DM1049
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 12:42:08 pm »
Keep the application clean, this is not a dicussion topic.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 13:50:24 pm »
Keep the application clean, this is not a dicussion topic.

I couldn't stress this more, this is an application to be reinstated not a discuss your opinion topic. Every does deserve a chance however there is a limit when you cross its very hard to come back.

I have received your reinstatement request and you should receive an answer shortly.
Retired Captain..

Offline Deluca

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 13:54:49 pm »

Daily Patrol Report

Date : 06/19/2012
Patrol Length : 1h+

Areas Patrolled : L.S, L.V and M.T/Whetstone
Officers Involved : Def_Perry, Alex_Marino, [WS]Divine
Suspects Arrested : 5+
Suspects Killed : 10+

Shift Description :

1) It was reported about a Massive Code 30 at LSDS, so I responded. By this time, I was alone, so I decided to retreat and rearm. I did so and by then, the shootout had moved to Idlewood Pizza Stack, several suspects were neutralized and few was arrested.

2) FBI reported in the radio about a massive code 30 at Rockshore East, and I responded. 30 seconds later, I was on scene and there was at least 15+ suspects. We opened fire and a few was neutralized and two surrendered, the rest evaded and ran up to M.T Chilliad. We ran up there and we received so many bullets into our faces. We decided to retreat and head down to APPD, we did so, and when we returned a few one was left and killed, some were jailed and some were escaped. Code 4.

Notes : During the massive Code 30s, there were not more than 6 cops online, so it was extremely difficult shootouts where we had to play tactical.

Dash-Cam Pictures : N/A, forgot to take as I was focusing on the situation.

Steven Jack McGarrett
ARPD HQ

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal