| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 18:37 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 427
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [AWAY] SAPD: Mark_Stonebridge  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Mark_Stonebridge

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS5761
[AWAY] SAPD: Mark_Stonebridge
« on: June 22, 2012, 13:00:59 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name: Mark Stonebridge
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 27 IG, 17 IRL
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since April 2011
How long have you played as a cop: ARPD - Since January 2012, SAPD - Since April 2012
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Was an LSPD Officer until lockdown
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? Lockdown
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): N/A
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):I enjoy working as part of the SAPD and feel that I am a good team worker. I know I've made mistakes in the past and had copbans before but no-one is perfect, we all make mistakes, and I have learnt from these and I would like to carry on working for the SAPD. I would like to further enhance my skills and continue working for the SAPD, and in particular LSPD.

Offline Roske

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Mark_Stonebridge
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 13:42:03 pm »
Good luck recommended!

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 19:36:45 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
SAPD Academy Management

Offline Zlatan

• Citizen
  • Fighting crime as usual
  • Badge-ID: LS4922
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 19:25:30 pm »
Not recommended, bad officer, what kind of officer drops his partner in the water and doesn't come back for him, aswell when on duty he likes to chat more rather than do his job. Very bad officer, I must say. His attitude towards other officers is very disrespectful, aswell as SAPD/ARPD itself. Heres a little chatlog he said:

[19:19:54] <Mark_Stonebridge> (48) I am currently dealing with a crime
[19:20:02] <Mark_Stonebridge> (48) therefore fetching you from the water is not my priority right now

And I was only a few meters away from him..

Offline Mark_Stonebridge

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 10:51:45 am »
Apologies for lack of updates, I've had internet access issues amongst other things. Is there a template that someone could link me to for patrol reports and I can post some that I've done since my application went in?

Offline Zlatan

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 11:17:41 am »
Apologies for lack of updates, I've had internet access issues amongst other things. Is there a template that someone could link me to for patrol reports and I can post some that I've done since my application went in?
Instead of asking, you should look at other applicantions, or make it yourself like everyone else did.

Offline Mark_Stonebridge

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 17:48:54 pm »
Incident Report

Date:
30th June 2012

Patrolling Officer:
Mark Stonebridge

Patrol Partner(s):
ARPD Officer Vic Payne
ARPD Officer Haitham

Patrol Time (CET):
4PM to 5:30PM (I think that's right)

Incident(s):
- Started patrolling with Vic as he was asking for partners while he was using the HPU. We decided that with the upcoming ceremony that it would be a wise idea to patrol the San Fierro City Hall area.
- While patrolling, we discovered a fire mission at the Avispa Country Club, so we blocked off the access road to prevent civilian access. Vic left at this point to relog and could not get back online. Sadly this did not work as 2 civilians did make it onto the site and started urinating on the vehicle. I suspected the pair of them, but sadly one died due to lack of health on the way to San Fierro Police Department for jailing. The remaining criminal was jailed for 15 seconds as it was a minor offence.
- I returned to Los Santos to look for another patrol partner, and found Haitham. We initially attended a false alarm train crash at Market station, before hearing over the radio that both the SWAT and FBI HQs were on fire. We attended the FBI fire as the SWAT fire was mostly under control, and provided a roadblock. After this, I had to leave so handed over the HPU unit to Haitham.

Conclusion(s):
- This would have gone better with a proper police cruiser, and had I been alone originally I would have used this.
- It's hard to remember to get dashcam pictures, although this time I did

Suspect(s) arrested:

Suspect(s) neutralized:
0 (not counting the man who died on the way to SFPD as I did not receive anything for this)

Notes:
Pictures will be added shortly, as Imgur is currently down.
EDIT: http://imgur.com/a/PqY1t is where my images are currently stored. They're 1080p sized so won't embed them.

Signed,
Mark Stonebridge

Offline Roske

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 19:37:26 pm »
Zlatane if he left you in the water, he was most likely in a prisuit, and what kind of a officer would he be if he dropped a prisuit in order to fetch a officer?...
Good luck mark!

Offline Zlatan

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 21:26:48 pm »
Zlatane if he left you in the water, he was most likely in a prisuit, and what kind of a officer would he be if he dropped a prisuit in order to fetch a officer?...
Good luck mark!
We were patrolling together, and he was not in a pursuit. He was a few meters away from me. What is wrong with you?

Offline Mark_Stonebridge

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 22:01:47 pm »
We were in pursuit, that's why we ended up in the boat in the first place. We were following the guy who got the speedboat from Marina and took it all the way to Las Barrancas. Less fabricating stories please, Zlatan.

Offline Zlatan

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 22:35:11 pm »
We were in pursuit, that's why we ended up in the boat in the first place. We were following the guy who got the speedboat from Marina and took it all the way to Las Barrancas. Less fabricating stories please, Zlatan.
Whatever, leaving a partner behind is still not a so good idea.

Offline Mark_Stonebridge

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 16:00:22 pm »
I'm struggling to find time to get online - I shall be online when I can be but it won't be regularly at the moment due to coursework problems and lots of social events irl. Call me inactive if you like but I shall try and be on where I can.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: [AWAY] SAPD: Mark_Stonebridge
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 11:04:30 am »

Greetings Mark Stonebridge

With regards, we are hereby informing you that your application is denied.
The reasons for your denial are:
- Noted Inactivity over 15 (limited) days.

Note: I recommend you to re-apply once you've solved all your issues, good luck!

You may re-apply once you're back.

Signed by,

Dolfa Kiedis
S.A.P.D. Command

Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal