| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 08:39 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 480
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Pepper  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
SAPD: Pepper
« on: June 23, 2012, 07:17:26 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name:Pepper - Kyle Jones
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 16 - 27
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Since 2009
How long have you played as a cop: Since 2009 with breaks here and there.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:Yes.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?Yes.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):Yes.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?Fired - I shit on command.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):

Hm... where to start... I guess I could start with apologizing to PaulC and Jaaskaa for shitting on them both, I was wrong and I'm sorry. It was out of line. With that said, I would like to join the SAPD for three reasons: Professionalism, Teamwork, and because I love being a police officer, so why not enhance my police roleplay. With the direction the SAPD is currently heading, it would make CBF proud. I believe that with the new way of things, the SAPD will be 100% better and will continue to strive. Again, with the new system I believe it will lead a whole new level of teamwork amongst the SAPD. I have been a cop since I joined May 21st, 2009 with breaks here and there to change my roleplay. No matter how hard I try to be a criminal or citizen, I always end up back on cop duty. I carry traditional values I learned from SAPD members when I first joined. I believe in roleplay before suspection, not chasing orange dots around the map.

I know what I have done is wrong and does not make me look like I would make a good cop, but all that aside, I know how to roleplay a cop effectively. I would not blame you to deny me after all the shitting I have done, however I feel I could be a good asset to the SAPD. I would like PaulC to personally respond here to have his side.

Thank you,

Kyle Jones
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: Pepper
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 07:32:29 am »
Whilst we understand the public's view on how SAPD was going, we took considering of all points and accusations that were presented. We surely do not ignore any suggestions or concerns. People who are veterans in a organization can realize that things can rapidly change while time moves on.

Some points you made which were lacking are professionalism, respect towards ARPD officers and teamwork and the structures were semi valid. That is why I'm taking the initiative right now in fixing it. People kept complaining how SAPD was running, therefore i decided to take a step forward and review the whole SAPD.

When i put SAPD under lock-down, people kept blaming me about this and that, ranting and complaining whilst I'm trying to fix it. I even removed all my ranks for that, but Ronnel came and supported me on it and thought i was doing the right thing, which made me deserve a review to a promotion of full Chief.

We need to ensure all SAPD officers are trained in either the Sheriff or City Officer side so we can fully trust them on their actions instead of seeing them lack cooperation.
There won't be no Academy. Like in the past, you'll be going through hard trainings and participating in patrols which will make you learn better and for the Command to record your skills. Once you are ready to be promoted, you'll be contacted.

I'll approve your application track for now, fresh start.

Offline SkyHawk

• Citizen
    • Skype - SkyHawk
  • Badge-ID: #P115
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 07:56:22 am »
This is the Pepper I've known from 2009. Keep your maturity and respect level like that and you'll be a great asset to have back in SAPD. Good luck, and make sure to join in on regular group patrols as it is a way for Command Staff to see you and take notes on your skills and help you improve as an officer!

SkyHawk
Joe Hawk aka SkyHawk
Retired SAPD Member

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 08:59:10 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
SAPD Academy Management

Offline Roske

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 10:38:56 am »
Good Luck Peppah!
Recommended!

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
    • Skype - SeanC1607
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 04:20:24 am »
This is the Pepper I've known from 2009. Keep your maturity and respect level like that and you'll be a great asset to have back in SAPD. Good luck, and make sure to join in on regular group patrols as it is a way for Command Staff to see you and take notes on your skills and help you improve as an officer!

SkyHawk
This.

Offline Leonardo

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 04:33:51 am »
good luck pepito garciaaaaa :cop:

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 07:00:38 am »
good luck pepito garciaaaaa :cop:
Thanks Diego Aquinoo or whatever.  :v:
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 15:37:55 pm »
Start doing some patrol reports, good luck  :)
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 17:48:42 pm »
Start doing some patrol reports, good luck  :)
Thanks and I will.  :v:

Incident Report

Date:

06/23/2012

Patrolling Officer:
Pepper
Patrol partner(s):
N/A

Patrol time (CET):

N/A

Incident(s):

1.) Pursuit - ended fatally
2.) Code 30 - suspects down

Conclusion(s):

1.)Joined a pursuit midway in Market of a fast moving sports car. The pursuit ended in Rodeo 3 minutes later with a shootout.
2.)Code 30 situation in East Los Santos, I responded and was outgunned. I was shot and downed. FBI showed up and put those criminals into their places.

Suspected Neutralized:

Suspects Arrested:

Notes/other:

1.) N/A
2.) N/A

Signed,

Kyle Jones
L.A.P.D

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2012, 06:48:37 am »
Took an off day today, will be back to cop character tomorrow. Sorry for the inactivity.
L.A.P.D

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 18:39:33 pm »
Incident Report

Date:

June 27th, 2012

Patrolling Officer:
Pepper
Patrol partner(s):

Deputy Chief PaulC

Patrol time (CET):

N/A

Incident(s):

1.) Shots fired GS9
2.) Multiple Code 30s, traffic stops

Conclusion(s):

1.)While en route to a back up call by PC1 (SeanC & Santa) we discovered 3 people having a shootout at GS9. We radioed for backup and the suspects fled all over San Andreas. Eventually, both suspects were downed.
2.)While patrolling we stumbled upon some general law breakers. Both traffic stops were interrupted by high priority calls and we responded to those. We also responded to a few C30s and pursuits. The average day.

Suspected Neutralized:

Suspects Arrested:

Dash-Cam / L.S.P.D. Snapshots (Screenshots/Photographs):

YEEEHAW

Notes/other:

1.)
2.)

Signed,

Officer Pepper
L.A.P.D

Offline Jack Baker

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 10:12:49 am »
Good to see you coming back Pepper, good luck on your application.

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2012, 17:27:18 pm »
Good to see you coming back Pepper, good luck on your application.
Thanks. :)
L.A.P.D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal