| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 08:34 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 395
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Tom_Turner  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Tom_Turner

• Citizen
SAPD: Tom_Turner
« on: July 01, 2012, 12:50:10 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name: Tom Turner
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: IRL: 16 IG: 24
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since 27/4/2011 With account TheBuddahHunter, I let my brother have that account as i couldnt play as i was in and out of hospital. So i had about a 8 month break, With the occasional use of my brothers account. I recently made a new account and after a few hours of police duty i realised that i wanted to become a SAPD officer again and hadnt forgot anything i learnt in my time away.
How long have you played as a cop: Pretty much all my online time
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): yes, Officer
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? I was demoted due to lack of activity because i was in hospital alot
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): I applied to be reinstated while in lockdown and was asked to apply in the normal form : http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=27063.0
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I enjoy playing as police, There is alot of interesting people to meet and interact with. There is also a lot of good RP, Between both officers and officer and citizen/criminal. I always strive to do the best in what i do. i have good all round skills including RP, Driving , Shooting and communication. I enjoy having a duty to perform and always having something to do. I enjoy working with other people as part of a team but can also get things done on my own. After looking at the forums i discovered that i hadn't forgotten anything in my time away and i knew i wanted to become a SAPD officer once again

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Tom_Turner
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 13:07:49 pm »

Greetings Tom Turner

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department (SA:MP).
Your application is hereby noted and under review by S.A.P.D.'s Academy Command.
While you are waiting for an answer from the SAPD Academy Command, you should show your activity and dedication by making patrol reports.

Notice: If your application is seen inactive for over 7 days, while your application is not noted in inactivity status, you will be denied for lack of interest.

Signed by,

D. Bradford
S.A.P.D. Command

Offline Tom_Turner

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 15:58:11 pm »
If i still need to change the format can you let me know. Thanks

Offline Omar Aly

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SF3302
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 18:55:00 pm »

S.F.P.D Applicant Report.

To: Academy Mangment / to whom it may concern

Academy Mangment, please note that the highlighted Applicaint below, has attended an S.F.P.D training, please also take time to look at score, and trainer notes. You can find the Training report here .

List:

• TaylorMade 
  • Nim_Collin
  • Saif
  • Karim
  • Marwan
  • Tom_Tuner
  • Haitham
  • Leon
  • Momo2323

Score:

7/10

Notes:

Good job done, followed all orders.

Signed,

Omar Aly
S.F.P.D Officer

Offline Tom_Turner

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 20:26:30 pm »
Thanks Omar, Could someone please inform me how to correct my format. I have read the topic on applications and cannot see what is wrong

Offline Tom_Turner

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 00:13:22 am »
PATROL REPORT

Time 6 hours
Suspects killed 4
Suspects jailed 0 (Had two cuffed suspects killed outside the PD
citizens Fined 2
Trainings attended 1, SFPD shooting, See Omar's Report above
Notes I was on and off for most of the day. The majority of the day was quiet, A few chases and fines to keep the mind focused, It really started to happen towards the end of my patrol, Within the last hour. It started with the kidnapping of an officer by the immortals which resulted in the hostage being secured and the suspects either killed or jailed. Then there was a chase of two suspects in o-karts around jefferson and idlewood, Which resulted in me getting killed by a combat shotgun after a minute long firefight. after i re-dutied there was a call of c30 on the radio near LSAP, I was the first officer to arrive and found that there were 3 suspects barricaded inside, After a few more units arrived we breeched killing all the suspects and loosing one officer to friendly fire in the chaos, Almost immediately after this there was a call of another group of suspects barricading themselves in a property. This time it was the more well armed, Immortals. we went in and went downstairs to find a well armed group of 3 suspects, After a short firefight, We /exited to regroup. One of them followed us out to surrender, I cuffed him and put him in the car, the orders were given to breech again but i volunteered to take the suspect back to the PD because i only had a small amount of HP left. As i pulled p the the front of the PD he stepped out and we were ramed buy a NRG, killing my suspect. I patrolled for a further while but nothing of interest happend 

Offline Tom_Turner

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 12:34:14 pm »
Patrol Report

Hours 4
Partners  [Rstar]Drix . [MA]Leon . [MA]Warren
Suspects killed 5
Suspects Jailed 2
Citizens Fined 0
Notes Patrolling around LS, Drix, Leon, warren and i responded to multiple C30's, Including a shootout in the immortals HQ. This resulted in one suspect jailed and the rest killed. We also engaged in multiple pursuits, Most notably chasing a suspect on a NRG. This went from around the idlewood area to the suspect being downed at SFAP. We also pursued other suspects in cars, This ended with the suspects car being blown up and the suspect either were shot or surrounded once their car was disabled. All four of us also engaged in a foot patrol around the downtown LS area after our car was destroyed

Offline [R*]Drix

• Citizen
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 16:10:25 pm »
Really calm, and professional guy. Respectful to everyone, knows the codes and does a great job on radio. Good luck mate, you have my recommendation :)

Offline Tom_Turner

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 13:04:44 pm »
PATROL REPORT
Date
4/7/12
Patrol Length
2 Hours
Other Officers Involved
n/a
Suspects Killed
Suspects Jailed
Citizens Fined
Notes
This patrol was a very exciting one, I was forced to be on my toes at all times. I saw a suspect in a car, not moving. I blocked any escape from the car with my car. As i approached he got out of his car and opened fire with duel SMGs. I immediately ran to cover and engaged him with my desert eagle, Luckily his tactics were spray and prey so i was able to get the shots on him to put him down. Then i saw two officers in a car chasing a suspect, I joined the case and soon there was two SAPD officers in a police buffalo helping as the suspect was in an infernus. We disabled his car and he started to run so we took him out with desert eagles. Later, I saw a suspect running. I pulled up next to him and he immediately got into my car and shouted "GO GO GO!" Turns out he was running from the corleones, They fired onto my car but i was able to get the suspect to jail safely. Later i saw a suspect /gu'ed outside SFPD, He asked me to jail him so i did. There was another car chase going on that i joined, The suspects left LS and headed towards angel pine. When we pitted the car one suspect jumped out, Everyone followed to suspect on foot, So I, Along with the AU that was with us, Decided to follow the other criminals into angel pine where the ditched their damaged infernus for a huntley, I followed them back into LS but they were firing on me all he time, I had  to leave the chase and reapir as my car was one shot away from being on fire. there was also a couple of suspects on a roof in jefferson. I tried to engage but i had to be far away to get the angle to fire on them but they had much better weapons so i had to fall back 
PIctures
n/a

Offline Tom_Turner

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 02:08:13 am »
PATROL REPORT
Date
5/7/12
Patrol Length
3 Hours
Other Officers Involved
N/A
Suspects Killed
Suspects Jailed
Citizens Fined
Notes
Good Shift, good shootout towards the end. Suspects didn't rush and all cops used the right weapons for the situation. Very fun day. Sorry this isn't as in depth as usual
PIctures

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 01:59:55 am »
Thanks for participating in our training Tom, you showed a good attitude and will to learn. Best of luck with your application process and we hope seeing you around in San Fierro more often.
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Tom_Turner

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 02:37:30 am »
Thanks Very much Lt. Hope to be a part of your department again soon.
Tom_Turner. (Formally TheBuddahHunter)

Offline Tom_Turner

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2012, 02:54:17 am »
PATROL REPORT
Date
6/7/12
Patrol Length
5 Hours
Other Officers Involved
Buddah, Frank_Williams, Vince_Hudson, Darius_SuppranoT
Suspects Killed
Suspects Jailed
Citizens Fined
Notes
Today was one of the best days of my return. A very fun patrol, Got to meet loads of new and great people , Work with some old colleagues. and experience new situations that the officers in the force regularly find themselves in. I took part in a training with SFPD, Which involved learning about respect and discipline. We then moved onto breach training, Which was Fun, Rewarding and entertaining, I expect that the novelty will not be present in a real situation. There was also an LSPD patrol that i took part in, I was LSPD-3 with Frank_Williams, A very good officer. There wasn't much going on in LS at that time. There was a chase through LV that i was on my own for and was unable to call for back up for due to the intensity. however i managed to disable his car and neutralize the threat. There was also a huge c30 where multiple suspects were killed. But i have no idea on the exact number so i havnt included it in my kill count. There was also a suspect on an NRG who Vince_Hudson and Darius_SuppranoT were chasing, He was very good a evading contact with out cars, Eventually we managed to get his bike into the pond by LSAP. He started shooting, I got the final kill shot. i leaned alot and was glad to meet some great new people. So in summery, As the great warrior/poet Ice Cube once said: It was a good day 
PIctures

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
  • LSPD RETIREMENT DIVISION
    • Skype - Def_Perry@hotmail.com
  • Badge-ID: #LS3297
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 13:38:30 pm »
A Duty to Serve, An Honor to Protect

Operation Report

The Los Santos Police Department did an operation which you attended, the operation was an organized patrol. We are glad to inform you that you did a good job during the patrol and we are pleased with your attendance. Thank you for your interest shown in our operation.

Organized Patrol Leader(s):
Officer Def Perry

Units attended:
ARPD officer Dimos
ARPD officer Josh Hernandez
ARPD officer Frank Williams
ARPD officer Tom Turner
ARPD officer Vlad Markovich
ARPD officer [WS]Divine
ARPD officer john conor
ARPD officer [dps]matheus_98
ARPD officer BradAlterlis
ARPD officer Taylor Made
ARPD officer momo23232323

Dash-Cam / L.S.P.D. Snapshots (Screenshots/Photographs):
Pictures of the operation

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Def Perry

Officer Def Perry
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
Phony niggas are outlined in chalk

Offline Tom_Turner

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 05:17:42 am »
PATROL REPORT
Date
7/7/12
Patrol Length
3 hours
Other Officers Involved
Nim_Collin
Suspects Killed
Many in C30, Dont know exact number
Suspects Jailed
Citizens Fined
Notes
Todays patrol was dominated by organised events. However, When i first went 10-8 There was a hugh C30 near SFPD, Involving many suppronos and others. Many split off in different directions. We went after all of them and eventually got them all, Through killing them or putting them in jail. Then there was a organised "Search and rescue" mission, where we had to locate a command officer wo had gone missing off his fishing boat. After that there was an SFPD patrol. I was partnered with Nim_Collin, We were tasked with patrolling the south area of SF, We engaged many suspects. I enjoyed today and hope to continue to work with new people
PIctures

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 11:41:10 am »

Greetings

With regards, we are hereby informing you that your application is denied.
The reasons for your denial are:
- Unnoticed application inactivity.

You may re-apply when you can show real interest in SAPD.

Signed by,

Dolfa Kiedis
S.A.P.D. Command

Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal