| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 16:28 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 257
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: John_Phelps  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Ezzio

• [SA:MP] LSDS Examiner [SA:MP] SAPD Applicant
  • Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
SAPD: John_Phelps
« on: July 02, 2012, 18:28:03 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name:John_Phelps, John Phelps
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age:16, 25
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Since 3rd of April, 2012
How long have you played as a cop:For about 4 months
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?:Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?: None
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old applications): None
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentences):I want to keep the United States of Argonaths streets clean from crime. And one time I saw an old man got robbed on his last money, then I thinked If I was a Police Officer I could help him. I want to join this force because it is a very interesting career. And every day I walk home that I can think that I have done something good today.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: John_Phelps
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 18:37:46 pm »

Greetings John Phelps

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department (SA:MP).
Your application is hereby noted and under review by S.A.P.D.'s Academy Command.
While you are waiting for an answer from the SAPD Academy Command, you should show your activity and dedication by making patrol reports.

Notice: If your application is seen inactive for over 7 days, while your application is not noted in inactivity status, you will be denied for lack of interest.

Signed by,

D. Bradford
S.A.P.D. Command

Offline Ezzio

• Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 19:11:07 pm »
Date: 2 July
Time: 2 Hours
Suspects arrested:0
Suspects killed:0
People fined:1, Reason:Driving recklessy
Patrol Partners:1, Name: I dont remember the name.
Respondings: I responded to officers needed backup. When I arrived at scene the suspect started to shoot. He killed one officer. Then he runned, I took my car and followed him. The other officers shooted at him. He took a bike and I was chasing him. It was a short pursuit because I lost control of my car and it flipped so It exploded.
I also responded to a Fire going on somewhere in LV, I dont remember the place. I blocked the road.

Offline Ezzio

• Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 23:21:02 pm »
                                                                                                                                          Patrol Report
Date: 3 July - 2012
Time: 3 Hours
Suspects killed:1
People fined: 0 Reason:None
Patrol Partners:1, Name: M_Anderson
Respondings: M_Anderson and I where patrolling in Los Santos when a car crashed in a car and drove away, my partner and I stayed at the man who had been hit. We helped him out of the car and talked to him. I called for an ambulance. After a While the EMS arrived at scene and took him to hospital.

M_Anderson and I had parked outside LSPD to check the traffic when a Shoot-out started at Los Santos City Hall. My partner and I took cover behind the car and answered with fire. We took out one suspect. The other suspect were arrested by another unit.

In the future I will continue patrol with M_Anderson because he is a great officer.

Offline Ezzio

• Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 18:29:10 pm »
Date: 4 July - 2012
Time: 4 Hours
People fined: 0 Reason:None
Patrol Partners:0 Name: None
Respondings:I where patrolling outside Los Santos. I passed The Farm when I saw a wanted guy. A pursuit started. It was a short pursuit because he lost control of his car so it exploded. He opened fire at me. After a short shoot-out I killed him.

I havent responded to any other things because I have trained all the time after that. We trained at Anti-Terror. And we trained at shooting.

It was really fun training.

Offline Ezzio

• Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 13:57:28 pm »
Date: 5 July - 2012
Time: 5 Hours
Suspects arrested:1
Suspects killed:2
People fined:0, Reason:None
Patrol Partners:1, Name: James_Odonnel
Respondings: I where patrolling LS when I saw a suspicious VAN Driving around. I pulled him over to see what was going on. He told me that he was in a hurry. I asked him for Driving license and he showed me his driving license. It was valid. Then he started the engine and drove away. I ran to my car and started to chase him. I /su him for evade. It was a pretty long pursuit. I Lag-pit hime many times. We ended up at Los Santos Airport where he took a plane and flyed away.

My partner and I where patrolling at Los Santos Airport when a medic turned up and rammed us. We tryed to pull him over but he didnt stop. He crashed and his car exploded. He still tryed to escape. I /su him for evade. He took a new car and we started to chase him. He flew and landed in the water close to Los Santos Airport. He /gu. I swimmed to him and Cuffed him. Then He went AFK. My partner reported him but after a while he come back again. He swimmed to the cruiser and we took him to LSPD and jailed him.

Me and my partner where patrolling in Vinewood in LS when I saw many suspects at Stracci HQ. They where hevily armed and shooted at us. We took cover behind the car and I took my radio and called C30 at Stracci HQ. After a while the backup arrived. It was hard to take out the Suspects but after a while many suspects took a car and tryed to escape. I didnt start to chase them because I had low HP. Other units started to chase them.

James_Odonnel Is a Great officer. I will try to continue patrol with him.

Offline Ezzio

• Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 21:07:26 pm »
                                                                                                                                     Patrol Report
Date: 8 July                                                                                                               
Time: 3 Hours
Suspects killed:0
People fined:1, Reason: Driving Recklessy.
Patrol Partners:2, Name: Pedro_Cipone, Flameman
Notes: I where patroling LS when I saw a Pursuit going on. I let the other officers pass and started to chase. When we came to LSAP an other guy came up and his car exploded. We had lost sign of the guy we chased in start. Another officer Suspected him. I Cuffed the suspect and the other officers went off. I didn't want to jail him for a mistake. He told me he tryed to help us. I requested an unsuspection. Then I let him of with a fine.

I where assisting in a Fire when a Fireman came up to me and asked for help to LSAP. I drove him to LSAP but when I left LSAP a truck came and rammed me badly. My car went in fire and I suspected him. I couldnt arrest him because I didn't have a car.

Me and my partners Where patrolling LS when we saw a Suspect. The suspect stopped and where arrested by another unit.

Me and my partners Responded to a C30 in Idlewood. When we arrived at scene there where many gang members at scene. One gang member was a suspect. Flameman talked to the suspect for a pretty long time. After a while the suspect started to shoot. All officers answered with fire and the suspect where killed.

It was fun to patrol with SAPD members. Now I want to join SAPD even more.

Offline Ezzio

• Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 15:33:35 pm »
Date: 9 July                                                                                                             Patrol Report                                                                                                             
Time: 6 Hours
People fined:1, Reason: Speeding
Patrol Partners:4, Name: Kadafi, Thelastshadowpuppet, Dolfa_Kiedis, Josh_Hernandez
Notes: I drove out from SFPD when I saw a guy passed SFPD in a really high speed. I started to chase him. We ended up at The Farm Where he paid the ticket.

I where patrolling in SF when I heard a C30 On the radio in LS. I didnt respond because I thinked it is so many units in LS that can handle it. Then after a while one SAPD officer wanted units to LSPD due to the C30. I responded C3. When I arrived at LSPD they started to roll. After a while we found the suspect and started to chase them. When we came to LV I ended the pursuit because my car where close to expload because they shooted at my car.

I where on my way back to SF when I heard officers needed backup in SF due to a suspect. I responded C3 but when I arrived at scene no one where there.

I where patrolling in SF with my partner we found a suspect and started to chase him. My game became bugged and I needed to relog.

Me and my partner was driving to a Heroin spot. We waited for a time and after a while a suspect came up. We started to chase him. After a long pursuit we lost sign of him. Then we found another Suspect. We chased him for a long time. After a while we drove into water and lost visual of suspect.

Me and my partner patrolled SF. We we decided to go to a drug spot. When we arrived we saw a man. We asked him what he was doing there. He asked us what we did there. Then a Suspect came and started to shoot at us. He killed my partner. I was close to kill him but after a while he killed me too.

I where patrolling around the farm when I saw a suspect. I started to chase him. After a while he drove into the water, I did it too. The suspect swimmed under the water and took his life.

Me and my partners where patrolling in LS when we saw a suspect. We started to chase him. The pursuit ended at LVAP where we took him out.

Me and my partners responded to a drugdeal. When we arrived at scene suspect where already down.

Me and my partners responded from SF to Gas station 8 due to a Drunk man. When we arrived at scene no drunk man where there.

Today it was my first time to use teamspeak. I like it because it is so much esier to call backup etc.

Offline XSniper

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 21:03:26 pm »

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro - Organized Patrol Report

The police department of the City of San Fierro did an organized patrol today consisted with pursuits, chases, and dangerous situations. The units below took place in the organized patrol and did an excellent work that should be noted by academy.
Team Leader(s)
SFPD Officer XSniper

Units attended
Officer [WS]Caltson
Officer TheLastShadowPuppet
Officer Omar_Aly
ARPD Officer John Phelps

ARPD Officer Josh Hernandez
ARPD Officer [ARPD]THE_HULK
ARPD Officer [Gstar]FaktorS
ARPD Officer Dimos
ARPD Officer Haitham
ARPD Officer TaylorMade
P:S Good luck with your application and you have my recommendation for your hard work today!

Signed,

Jason "XSniper" Williams
SFPD Officer

Click here to be re-directed to the Organized Patrol Report (SAPD Only)

Offline Travis Colt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: SF36
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 00:38:43 am »
Applicant took part in an organised patrol today.

This patrol went according to plan and succeeded very well thanks to all efforts from the team.
The full patrol report can be viewed by SAPD staff here.

Sincerely,

Caltson
SFPD Officer
To protect and to serve

2x Meritorious Medal

1x Community Policing

Offline Ezzio

• Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2012, 13:21:34 pm »
Date: 10 July                                                                                                             Patrol Report                                                                                                             
Time: 2 Hours
Suspects killed:2
People fined:, Reason: None
Citizen pulled over:1
Patrol Partners:1, Name:I dont remember the name.
Notes:I where patrolling SF when I saw a bike. He passed me in a dangerous high speed. I started to chase him. But after a while he lost control of his bike and he fell off from his bike. I walked to him and tryed to talk to him. Then he /quit.

Me and my partner where patrolling outside San Fierro when we saw a suspect. I started to chase him. We rammed his car so it flipped and exploded. H jumped out of his car and opened fire. We answered with fire and killed him.

I where patrolling in SF when I saw a biker going high speed. I started to chase him. He went up on the highway. After a while I lost visual of suspect and canceled the pursuit.

I where patrolling in SF when I saw 2 firemans that where a bit suspicious. I followed them. After a while they went inside SFFD. I also went inside thinked they maybe had a drug-deal inside. When I was inside I decided they where only 2 firemans that worked.

I where patrolling outside SF when I saw a speeder. I pulled him over. I let him off with a warning.

Patrolled outside SF when I saw another unit in pursuit of a car. I started to chase the car too. But when we reached SF we lost visual of target.

I where patrolling in SF when I heard a call on the radio. It was a shoot-out outside LSFD. I responded C3. When I arrived a scene 2 suspects where on a NRG-900. They stopped and one of them started to shoot at me and another unit. We answered with fire. When he understanded that he couldn't take us out he took his bike and started to escape. I took my car and followed him. We ended up at Dillimore. There he /quit. I didnt remember the Id so I couldn't report him.

I where patrolling outside SF when I saw a guy on the roof of a car. 2 Guys where in the car. The guy on the roof took his gun and aimed at my cruiser. I backed off and took cover behind my cruiser and shooted at him. After a while I killed him.

Dash Cam Pictures:

Offline Ezzio

• Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 19:16:22 pm »
Date: 11 July                                                                                                             Patrol Report                                                                                                             
Time: 4 Hours
People fined:,1 Reason: Speeding
Citizen pulled over:2
Patrol Partners:0, Name:None
Notes:I responded to officer needed backup at Pier 69. When I arrived at scene no one where there.

I where patrolling in SF when a guy came up to my cruiser and asked if I could drive him to LSPD. I said sure and drove him to LSPD.

I where standing outside SFPD when a guy jumped up on my cruiser and started to pee at it. I suspected him for peeing in public. After a short time he started to escape on a NRG-900. I chased him in SF. After a while he stopped at a place with many people. Some guys tryed to left the place but the suspect entered their car. So I suspected the driver. Then he stopped and told me that he didint want to Aid. I said sorry and requested an unsuspection on radio. After a while he go unsuspected. Then the suspect started to run. He didnt listen to my orders so I opened fire at him. He still tryed to run from me. After a short time I killed him.

I where patrolling SF when I saw 2 bikes that speeded. I didnt have their precisely speed but I where driving in 80 kph and they passed me. So I pulled them over. They had driving license and it was their bikes. So I gave them both a ticket for 50$.

I havent done so much more because I havent been online so much today.

Here are some pictures.
Dash Cam Pictures:
Responding to Pier 69                                                  Guy peeing at my cruiser

Offline Ezzio

• Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 11:03:41 am »
I can't be online today because my family is going to be in our caravan. I will maybe be there tomorrow too.
I just wanted to say that. Have a nice day guys and fight the crime on the streets :)

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 11:35:03 am »
I can't be online today because my family is going to be in our caravan. I will maybe be there tomorrow too.
I just wanted to say that. Have a nice day guys and fight the crime on the streets :)

Thank you for the notification, have fun with your family!
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Ezzio

• Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2012, 18:14:49 pm »
Date: 13 July                                                                                                             Patrol Report                                                                                                             
Time: 5 Hours
Suspects arrested:2
Suspects killed:3
People fined:,3 Reason:Speeding and driving recklessy, Speeding, Speeding.
Citizen pulled over:3
Patrol Partners:1, Name:Josh_Hernandez
Notes:I where patrolling Downtown In SF when I saw a criminal. I started to chase him. He went up on Highway. When we reached LV I lost visual of him.

I patrolled SF when I saw a guy that speeded. I tryed to pull him over. He didnt stop. After a while I suspected him for evade. Then he /pm me that I havent Used /m1 I /pm him to stop so we could talk about it. He said no and still tryed to escape. I chased him for a while in SF. After a while he wented outside SF. There I lost visual of him.
How close do you need to be so the guy can see that I /m1? I have picture down there.. Tell me if it is close enough.

I parolled SF when I saw a speeder. I tryed to pull him over. He failed ot pull over. He stopped at his house I belive. I parked my car behind his. He told me many times to leave his property. I told him then he need to come to the side walk. I parked my car at the sidewalk. He didnt come to me. So I suspected him for Failing to listen to Police orders. Then he took up a gun and killed me.

I patrolled in SF when a guy came and rammed me on wrong side of the road. ( He drove on wrong side of the road) I chased him for a long time in SF. When we reached San Fierro Airport he took a Shamal and escaped.

We got a 911 call from a guy. He told us that he wanted 300k or he will blow up the FBI HQ in LS. When I arrived at scene almost all cops in whole argonath where there.
After a long time we entered FBI HQ. It was a short shoot-out. I killed 1 suspect.

Josh is actually a good officer.

I am back on the streets :)

Here are some pictures.
Dash Cam Pictures:
Chasing criminal                                                  Should he see /m1 ??

Dash Cam Pictures:
Pulling over speeder                                                  Catching Speeders

Offline Ezzio

• Citizen
  • LSPD-Alpha
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2012, 19:04:20 pm »
Hello guys! I have decided that I dont want to join SAPD anymore. Bye guys and girls. :D

Offline Francisco Martinez

• Citizen
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 20:38:22 pm »
Keep in mind that will be taken in consideration if you ever re-apply.

Bye.
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 20:54:16 pm »

Greetings John_Phelps

With regards, we are hereby informing you that your application is denied.
The reasons for your denial are:
- Lack of Interest
- Withdrawing
-

Note: Re-apply when you're ready to show some dedication and interest in SAPD.

You may re-apply after 25/7/12

Signed by,

Dolfa Kiedis
S.A.P.D. Command

Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal