| Date: 21-09-24  Time: 21:53 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 296
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: BCPD Gone?  (Read 5811 times)

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
Re: BCPD Gone?
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 02:45:41 am »
Soooo... What's with BCPD? Dont you dare to say it has been disbanded....  :(

Okay so your own unofficial division was revoked since because of the actions made by the leader.

Now regarding the official sub-division (BCPD) .. It has been split up into two departments and are now considered as normal departments under Northern District. There will be equal members as me and Jaaskaa have set up everything in equalization. So do not worry about no members in any PD, as they will be full.  ;)

They may RP as Sheriff if they like, but it is considered as a normal PD like the others.

Recruits who succeed must be sent accordingly as : 40% to South Command Captain, 30% to North and 30% to West Captains.
Metropolitan PDs (LSPD, SFPD, LVPD) will have 60% officers and Standard PDs (APPD, DPD, FCPD)  will have 40% from the waves.

That answers all your questions .. Including irrelevant questions.  :neutral:

Offline Swig

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2012, 03:09:07 am »

Okay so your own unofficial division was revoked since because of the actions made by the leader.

Now regarding the official sub-division (BCPD) .. It has been split up into two departments and are now considered as normal departments under Northern District. There will be equal members as me and Jaaskaa have set up everything in equalization. So do not worry about no members in any PD, as they will be full.  ;)

They may RP as Sheriff if they like, but it is considered as a normal PD like the others.

Recruits who succeed must be sent accordingly as : 40% to South Command Captain, 30% to North and 30% to West Captains.
Metropolitan PDs (LSPD, SFPD, LVPD) will have 60% officers and Standard PDs (APPD, DPD, FCPD)  will have 40% from the waves.

Will the recruits still have the ability to choose which department?
EX-DPD Captain
Holder of two Meritorious Service Medals
Holder of one community policing medal
Holder of one Police Star

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2012, 03:19:30 am »

You'll be first of all placed into a department we think you'd be suitable on from our perspectives.. Then after 2 weeks, if you do not get the hang of it or dont feel suitable there, you may transfer to a different PD.

A new wave will be assigned soon after we are done getting the districts ready for a couple of days.

Offline Swig

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2012, 03:21:51 am »

You'll be first of all placed into a department we think you'd be suitable on from our perspectives.. Then after 2 weeks, if you do not get the hang of it or dont feel suitable there, you may transfer to a different PD.

A new wave will be assigned soon after we are done getting the districts ready for a couple of days.

Alright! Seems fair! Can't wait to hear more about this stunning project  :D
EX-DPD Captain
Holder of two Meritorious Service Medals
Holder of one community policing medal
Holder of one Police Star

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2012, 08:09:02 am »

We're not even talking about BCSD over here.. It really wasnt any of my concern anymore because i resigned and Marshal took total control of it. It was going down the hill because of him anyawys, he got what was coming for him.

I was reffering to the official BCPD. I mean, what's the point of splitting BCPD into two different depts, BC is indeed a big area, but im pretty sure that one dept/division can handle it just fine. Having two of them is a waste of SAPD resources.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2012, 08:15:47 am »

We're not even talking about BCSD over here.. It really wasnt any of my concern anymore because i resigned and Marshal took total control of it. It was going down the hill because of him anyawys, he got what was coming for him.

I was reffering to the official BCPD. I mean, what's the point of splitting BCPD into two different depts, BC is indeed a big area, but im pretty sure that one dept/division can handle it just fine. Having two of them is a waste of SAPD resources.

That's just the way it is. Because they are affected in the RS5 script. As said, these are part of the changes.. nothing unexpected nor special.

Nothing less, nothing more to be said. My last post made it pretty clear regarding it. We do not require commentary everytime a change is made without remaining patient until a official announcement is made.

Now regarding the official sub-division (BCPD) .. It has been split up into two departments and are now considered as normal departments under Northern District. There will be equal members as me and Jaaskaa have set up everything in equalization. So do not worry about no members in any PD, as they will be full. 

That answers all your questions .. Including irrelevant questions. 

Any more questions can be forwarded to my PM.
Cheers.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal