| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 10:23 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 334
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Mike_Brown.  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Kasper

• [SA:MP]Applicant,
  • Citizen
SAPD: Mike_Brown.
« on: July 03, 2012, 15:04:19 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name:
Mike_Brown.
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age:
RL; 16 IG; 24
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:
Since 2009
How long have you played as a cop:
Really long time, i've we're a cop from the beginning
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:
Yes,
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:
Yes,
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?
Yes,
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):
No,
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?
---
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old applications):
Yes (links will be added as soon as i find em)
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentences):
It was a everyday Fort Carson, Born on 21st January 1988. I grew up in Fort Carson in one of the suburbs... I played with toys and drank orange juice. Life was easy and enjoyable for me. I had no worries and troubles. My parents were not wealthy but had enough to keep the family going and keep everyone happy. I grew up in a all black school.. I was bullied time to time but most of the time it was happy days. I got a great education while I was at school... I came out with flying marks. After school I proceeded to go to higher education in the local Fort Carson Police Department, where I studied law and order. In my time there i learnt many things.

On a monday night, After my time in the Police Department, i was going home with a friend called 'Martin’ when we walked into a bunch of shady mysterious characters. Like anyother time we just tried to walk past, But this was not like any other time, As soon as we walked past a rampage of punches came towards our direct like a thunderstorm. There we layed on the ground, All our money taken and our pockets emptied. The thugs shooted out of their like rabbits when they heard the sirens, A passer by had alerted the local police station that a robbery was taking place. The local person strolled along helping me and Martin up. We was taken to the police station after that. There the police officers started to question us about what had happened in the last few hours. Me and Martin had hardly seen the attackers but gave any information we could. After we was questioned and filled out some forms, Martin and me was taken home.

The next day, Martin and me met up to go to the cinemas which we had been planning to do so for a long while now, We met up with two other friends which i had known for a long while in the Police Department. The evening went nice and smooth and there was no sign of trouble. We left the cinemas around four o'clock in the evening. As we was going to the car park to get our car, we heard a loud echoing scream flying around the car park. We was puzzled and shocked as we rushed around the carpark trying to find the source of the noise. The sound became louder as i approached near one of the cars. Slowly taking a step at a time, I confronted the beaten up lady, She had bruises all over her face, Scratches running down her neck, And even a stab wound to her chest. I jumped back in horror. The rage built up in mind as soon as i seen the beaten up lady and got reminded of the time when he was in the same situation. How can people do this? Why hurt innocents just for their goods.

That night i thought long and deep, The picture of the beaten up lady kept running across my brain like a nightmare. Few days went past i hardly got any sleep due to the incidents that had taken place in the last few days. From the next day on i decided, When i have finished my course i will go onto Police Force and become someone who will stop the criminal, And stop all this robbing and battery. This is not what Fort Carson is.. It is a nice place, I want to keep it that way. So from that day on, I tried my hardest in every lesson, Done everything i could to come out with the highest marks, Which i did, Because i know when it comes down to it,

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Mike_Brown.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 19:11:32 pm »

Greetings Mike Brown

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department (SA:MP).
Your application is hereby noted and under review by S.A.P.D.'s Academy Command.
While you are waiting for an answer from the SAPD Academy Command, you should show your activity and dedication by making patrol reports.

Notice: If your application is seen inactive for over 7 days, while your application is not noted in inactivity status, you will be denied for lack of interest.

Signed by,

D. Bradford
S.A.P.D. Command

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 19:11:46 pm »
You may not change the application status yourself.

Offline Kasper

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 20:31:21 pm »
-Ohh sorry but i didnt know the thumbs up icon were a sign for the status,  :neutral:

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 20:40:43 pm »
-Ohh sorry but i didnt know the thumbs up icon were a sign for the status,  :neutral:
In that case go read (again) the sticky topics.

Offline Kasper

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 21:34:18 pm »
In that case go read (again) the sticky topics.
¨
.... Done

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 18:15:56 pm »

Greetings [Applicant's name]

With regards, we are hereby informing you that your application is denied.
The reason(s) because you are denied is/are:
- Application not correct, missing answer(s).

Signed by,

D. Bradford
S.A.P.D. Command

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal