| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 16:16 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 303
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Lite (WITHDRAWN)  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Lite

• Ex-FBI SSA
  • Citizen
  • Ex-FBI SSA Lite
SAPD: Lite (WITHDRAWN)
« on: July 06, 2012, 09:05:57 am »
APPLICATION WITHDRAWN

Ingame Nickname AND Character Name: Lite
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 21, and 30 maybe
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: since 2007
How long have you played as a cop: almost all of that time, Ex-FBI
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? Officer, Joined FBI 2nd time
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old applications): no
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentences): I was involved in the FBI for a long time, and was recently dismissed for inactivity. (took a long break, about a year) and now they are full, so i cannot rejoin. I wish to continue my career in law enforcement, to help better the community.

I was in FBI before they were scripted, ([FBI]) , and for many years afterwards, took a break from FBI, joined what was then ARPD, and was an officer, then once again rejoined FBI, Then recently took about a years absence (due to loss of internet IRL) and was removed from FBI due to inactivity.

APPLICATION WITHDRAWN

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
    • Skype - SeanC1607
Re: SAPD: Lite (Possible Reinstatement?)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 09:51:03 am »
No reinstatement as I explained to you in-game.
Reinstatement request is on lock-down and you were inactive for a long time so its better for you to go through the academy first (or again).

Good luck.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 10:42:11 am »

Greetings Lite

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department (SA:MP).
Your application is hereby noted and under review by S.A.P.D.'s Academy Command.
While you are waiting for an answer from the SAPD Academy Command, you should show your activity and dedication by making patrol reports.

Notice: If your application is seen inactive for over 7 days, while your application is not noted in inactivity status, you will be denied for lack of interest.

Signed by,

D. Bradford
S.A.P.D. Command

Offline Lite

• Ex-FBI SSA
  • Citizen
  • Ex-FBI SSA Lite
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 17:56:02 pm »
fixed, and will do

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Lite
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 07:28:10 am »
RECCOMMENDED,
  • Strong RP Skills
  • Proffesional
  • All around great police work

Signed,
Special Agent John Kolta
Argonath FBI - San Andreas Offices

Offline Lite

• Ex-FBI SSA
  • Citizen
  • Ex-FBI SSA Lite
Patrol Report
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 09:39:33 am »
Name: Lite

Summary:
Time on Duty::: 2:35
Responses to calls::: 5
Traffic Stops::: 1
Fines::: 1

(i apologize for not having pictures, my FRAPS apparently decided not to save them :( )

Today's Duty Log:
All times are in server time.
Color Coded per incident

6:14::: Went 10-8, on patrol with Chris_Marino, (AM)CrazyArmy and (Gstar)Yakarta
6:22::: Pursued a suspect hiding inside LSPD
6:24::: Apprehended Suspect, Jailed

6:32::: Responded to MVA Call, Injured Agent
6:37::: Split up for S&R of MVA
6:38::: Found scene of MVA
6:40::: Found Agent Rapheal_Kolta to be DOA, Declared Possible Crime Scene
6:42::: Lead handed over to FBI Agent John_Kolta
7:10::: Investigation Code 4 (suspect and DOA agent quit to to server attack)

7:14::: Went 10-7 for a IRL smoke break (cigs, not drugs lol)
7:22::: Returned to duty, Solo Patrol

7:29::: 911 Call, Mad Cow running rampant in LS
7:30::: Arrived on scene of cow
7:41::: Cow Tranquelized, Code 4

7:58::: Rejoined Chris_Marino for patrol
8:05::: Responded to a fire for traffic control
8:10::: Suspected a man for interfering with firemen, Vehicular assault.  Gave Pursuit
8:26::: Suspect Escaped (he was on motorcycle, no backup units) Resumed Solo Patrol

8:30::: Traffic Stop, Wreckless Driver
8:33::: Man was compliant, issued reduced fine, code 4

8:40::: Backup Call, Pursuit
8:42::: Cancelled Pursuit, man Cop Baiting

8:43::: Backup Call, Armed Man wanted for bombing barricaded inside a motel
8:45::: Arrived on Scene
8:48::: Breached Motel with several other officers, Engaged in firefight with the suspect
8:51::: Suspect Neutralized, Code 4

9:00::: Went 10-7 from duty

Offline Lite

• Ex-FBI SSA
  • Citizen
  • Ex-FBI SSA Lite
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 04:31:13 am »
No reinstatement as I explained to you in-game.
Reinstatement request is on lock-down and you were inactive for a long time so its better for you to go through the academy first (or again).

Good luck.

And i apologize, i corrected the application, i just figured just in case, but i should have just gone ahead and done the regular app. will not happen again sir.

Offline Lite

• Ex-FBI SSA
  • Citizen
  • Ex-FBI SSA Lite
Patrol Report
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 06:53:38 am »
Hope the revised format is better, im no good with coding, so i have no idea how to make a fancy report like some others, sorry.

Date: 7-10-12
Time: 3:55-5:45 (Server Time)
Incidents: 3
Citations: 0
Jailed: 1
Incapacitated: 1

Incident 1::
     4:01::::: Attempted to perform a traffic stop while watching traffic at Mulholland Intersection, Car was seen merging the freeway from the wrong side and proceeded to swerve wrecklessly. By the time i caught up the car had crossed into oncomming traffic and collided with another patrol unit, then was hurled into the guardrail. I then immediately placed my unit in a traffic direction position, and jumped out to check on the other officer and the man asap. The officer was complaining of a headache, but was concious and stable, i then proceeded to the other man, who was unconsious, and had suffered several cuts and bruises. I immediately called in the MVA, and checked for vitals, vitals were stable, so i stoodby until ems arrived.
     4:06::::: EMS on scene, i immediately began writing the report on the incedent, as a man came pulling up claiming to be the crash victims brother, i informed him on the situation, and had him fill out the necessary medical consent forms.
     4:20::::: Victim was transported to All Saints General, in unknown condition, at this point, he was concious, but had no recollection of the incedent. Upon arrival i informed the victims brother that i would not be issuaing a citation, as it seemed the man was going through enough, and informed him to please speak with his brother about learning his lesson on driving safely.
     4:30::::: Returned to MVA scene, Called for a tow truck to impound the damaged vehicles, and finished my report.

Incident 2::
     5:00::::: Involved in a Hit and Run Near Mulholland, Gave chase to the suspect, leading through LS
     5:05::::: Suspect rolled near Verona Beach, Vehicle engulfed in Flames, Suspect was unable to make it out in time. Code 4

Incident 3::
     5:12::::: Traffic Stop, Bus speeding through LS, In Excess of 50 over the limit. Found that two men were inside the bus, and i was unable to determine who the driver was, as they were scrambling about when i stopped them. When i spoke to the men, i immediately suspected possible DUI, and called for code 2 Backup to split the men up and perform Sobriety tests.
     5:20::::: Officer [SACS]SafetyMoose arrived, and assisted me with the situation. When we began questioning the men about the possible DUI, they became irrational, and started beating each other, we were unable to stop them, and one of the suspects beat the other to death. At this point the surviving suspect became unstable, began to foam at the mouth, and Eat the dead suspects face, I fired a warning shot, which did not even faze him. At this point we both maced the man until he lay stunned on the ground, and i jumped on him to restrain and cuff him.
     5:23:::::We secured the man into the back of my patrol car, read his miranda rights, and transported him to LSPD where he was jailed for Murder.

Offline Lite

• Ex-FBI SSA
  • Citizen
  • Ex-FBI SSA Lite
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 05:11:10 am »
i apologize for not being on the last few days, usually i am on almost every day, but have been very busy with a new irl job, i should be once again more active in the next few days.

Offline Lite

• Ex-FBI SSA
  • Citizen
  • Ex-FBI SSA Lite
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 07:13:02 am »
Date: 7-15-12
Time: 5:34 - 6:57 (Server Time)
Incidents: Several, was much too hectic to keep count, at least 5-6
Citations: 0
Jailed: 0
Incapacitated: 3

I was unable to keep any time logs due to the fact that for most of the time that i was on tonight, there were several shootings, chases, etc.. all going on at once, therefore making it very hectic and difficult to keep records of what was going on when, especially since it seemed nobody wanted to rp, and rather just play cops and robbers all night.

I was with Santa_Rosso for a part of the time, and was with [HA]Andeey for anothe rpart of the time.

One incedent that wasnt quite so hectic was we received a call about two shooting suspects in SF, which me and Santa were near sfpd at the time, we tracked them down to the local train station, where they were seen boarding a train with a third man, we pursued down the railroad tracks after the train, and soon after issuing several warnings we suspected the driver as well, The driver then bailed, and the train stopped shortly afterwards near fort carson, where we were engaged into a firefight, at which time we neutralized one of the suspects, and the other took off on foot. santa returned to get the patrol unit, as i gave chase on foot, this is when Andeey came and picked me up and we cornered him near the highway shortly afterwards, and were again engaged in a firefight, neutralizing the second subject. The third subject managed to escape in the chaos of the firefights.

Offline Lite

• Ex-FBI SSA
  • Citizen
  • Ex-FBI SSA Lite
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 04:28:13 am »
was on today, from 3:32 till 4:25, not much happening, opther than server sonstantly crashing, so no rp was really accomplished, i finally got fed up and quit.

Offline Lite

• Ex-FBI SSA
  • Citizen
  • Ex-FBI SSA Lite
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 07:44:21 am »
got back on from 5:43 to 7:40, server was finally stable, responded to 2 207's, a few traffic stops, a few chase assists, and a car vs. pedestrian accident. Gunned down two suspects, helped jail 1, and issued 2 citations.

Offline Mason

• [SA:MP] Ex-SAPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #AP5051
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 10:12:23 am »
Hello There!
You have created a FBI application.
You need to choose one. SAPD or FBI.

Signed
Mason "Robinson" Sims
Ex-APPD Trooper :: SACS Sergeant
| [SA:MP] Former SAPD Officer | [SA:MP] Former SACS Patrol Sergeant |
| [SA:MP] "ThePenguin" Clan Member | [SA:MP] Former DEA |

Serving Argonath since '11
MasonThePenguin

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2012, 20:32:22 pm »
In case you are not aware, you must maintain either an SAPD or FBI application at once only, and that's our rule. We will not waste valuable resources in training Cadets to become Officers and leave the second or third day, and that's the reason. Thanks for your understanding and I hope you make your decision soon.
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Lite

• Ex-FBI SSA
  • Citizen
  • Ex-FBI SSA Lite
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 05:03:55 am »
i Apologize, i am withdrawing my application at this time.
Thank you, Signed, Lite

Offline Officer Kendall

• Citizen
  • To serve and protect
  • Badge-ID: #LS4852
Re: SAPD: Lite (WITHDRAWN)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 05:09:21 am »
Next time, Think carefully before apply

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: SAPD: Lite (WITHDRAWN)
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 09:54:04 am »

Greetings Lite.

With regards, we are hereby informing you that your application is denied.
The reasons for your denial are:
- Lack of interest (as of SAPD)
- Applicant withdrew

Note: Please re-consider a lot before re-applying next time.

You may re-apply after 28/7

Signed by,

Dolfa Kiedis
S.A.P.D. Command

Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal