| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 20:23 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 409
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Jonathan.Paris  (Read 4727 times)

Offline Hamza

• [SA:MP] Former Command
  • Citizen
  • TeaM-Hamza
    • Skype - Hamza.ashraf56
  • Badge-ID: #A07
Re: SAPD: Frank_Williams
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2012, 15:44:16 pm »
great one we got here , Good luck.
SA:MP FBI Agent     MTA:SA FBI Supervisory Special Agent, Internal Affairs Chief

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• [SA:MP] OCU Inspector
  • Citizen
  • "Playing from 9th of Augost, 2011"
  • Badge-ID: #AR4934
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2012, 11:08:06 am »
great one we got here , Good luck.
Thanky uo John, thanks for the warm words - Appreciated!

Update: Name changed to Jonathan.Paris

Patrol report of Argonath RPG Police Department Officer - Frank 'Mack' Williams

Date of the day: 12/7/2012

Time: Unknown(GMT+2)

Patrol Partners: Eric Morais, Josh Hernandez.

Suspects jailed: 1

Suspects killed: 1

Citation that's been issued: 1

Patrol Description: As I woke up, became ready for normal patrol I got a report of C10 at LV Argobank. We grouped up - ARPD Officer Josh Hernandez, SAPD Officer Eric Morais and me for SFPD-Bravo for proper response. As we arrived, Sergeant Jimmy Bowling was on scene and he took the command of the scene with the Federal Bureau of Investigation Cadet - Jacob Jones. As we tried to negotiate with the suspect, a fire fighter broke into the building any by intelligence was known as hostage. Sergeant Jimmy Bowling has gathered up Assualt Team, but I wasn't token and therefore I kept the door safe. The Assualt team has breached in and cleared up by clear permission everybody that was shooting. 2 suspect have been declared as 10-15.

After that, ARPD Officer Josh Hernandez moved back to SFPD Jurisdection, and started a patrol. Along there, we had 2 suspects, one of them I had to kill, 2 chases and 1 traffic stops. As we've been successfully through all the events we had to finish our patrol.

In the late night, I decided to support SFPD with Fast Response Unit, which known as HPU too. The city was clear and slient. San Andreas was clear after long hard day of work.

Signed, Argonath RPG Police Department Officer Williams.

Jonathan.Paris - Jonathan Baker

Offline Pedro

• [SA:MP] Academy Manager [SA:MP] T.R.U Officer II [SA:MP] C.S.U Officer
  • Citizen
  • ''To Serve and Protect'' - Since 2011
  • Badge-ID: #A122
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2012, 12:54:42 pm »
Well, welcome back Abby, nice to see you here.

I wish you best of luck with your application.

See you on the field.

3x  2x 

Offline AGvardia

• Citizen
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2012, 12:57:54 pm »
Abbyyyyyyyyy, Welcome backk!!!
Good luck!

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2012, 14:23:55 pm »
Well, welcome back Abby, nice to see you here.

I wish you best of luck with your application.

See you on the field.

Thank you Officer Cipone! I'd like to see you on the field soon!

Abbyyyyyyyyy, Welcome backk!!!
Good luck!

Nice to see you again! Good luck for you too!

Offline AGvardia

• Citizen
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2012, 14:34:33 pm »
Nice to see you again! Good luck for you too!

Thanks, I'd like to patrol with you!  ;)

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2012, 11:25:28 am »

Date of the day: 13/7/2012

Patrol Partners: Eric Morais, Dolfa Kiedis.

Suspects jailed: 0

Suspects killed: 1

Citation that's been issued: 0

Patrol Description: Regular patrol+Air patrol with Lieutenant Dolfa Kiedis and SAPD Officer Eric Morais.

Signed, Argonath RPG Police Department Officer Williams.

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2012, 13:44:08 pm »
Due to unexpectable RL issues I had to go inactive for a couple of days. Now I'm back in hard!

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2012, 01:22:40 am »

Date of the day: 19/7/2012

Patrol Partners: N/A

Suspects killed: 0

Patrol Description:Generally useful patrol, 1 suspect was found guilty after short trail, attempt of possession of heroin - Ordering heroin by Palisades Heroin Spot, suspect has complyed without problems and finished in sentence of 65 seconds in jail.

Signed, Argonath RPG Police Department Officer Fournier

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2012, 16:57:28 pm »

Major Situation report of Argonath RPG Police Department Officer - Jonathan Fournier

Date of the day: 19/7/2012

Time: 17:30(GMT+2)

Suspects killed: 2

Situation Description: A 207 RED has been declared at El Corona, a few suspects in a house with a hostage. As the suspects called 911 to declare it, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and San Andreas Police Department/Argonath RPG Police Department already was responding towards there. When I arrived, with SAPD Officer Eric Morais, the FBI has told ARPD Officer Roske_Rosso and me to breach into the house and to clear it. We both breached, and received major heavy and even lethal fire against us. We both found cover, and Officer Roske has been taken down, unfortunately. At this moment, I was alone in the house. I had to use my whole resources to success in it. Therefore I used my Desert Eagle and although the lethal fire that's been shoot against me, I had succed to take down the suspects inside the house. It was 2 suspects which were heavily armed with M4 and Combat Shotgun - SPAS12. Fortunately, I succed and went out of the house for further medical treatment according to my injuries.

Situation status: SUCCESSFUL
P.S. R.I.P Officer Roske Rosso.

Signed, Argonath RPG Police Department Officer Fournier

Offline Leroy.

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2012, 03:46:41 am »
His leading and tactic setup skills are what makes him different from the rest of all other officers.
A great future in SAPD awaits for you, Recommended.

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2012, 23:07:28 pm »

Patrol report of Argonath RPG Police Department Officer - Jonathan.Paris - Jonathan Fournier.

Date of the day: 23/7/2012

Patrol Partners: Roske_Rosso, John_Cussack.

Suspects killed: 5

Patrol Description: Woke up, made the usual things and rushed to the station. As I arrived me and ARPD Officer John Cussack have been teamed up for working as ARPD-1. As we just started, we patroled around LS and got reports of a suspect in Santa Maria Beach. We responded in Code 3. We found 2 men, 1 suspect and the second civilian. We came to them, and told him to surrender. He failed to do so, he went out and opened fire at us. We suspected the second guy and opened fire against them. Then I proceed to kill successfully the first man, and either the second man. After that ARPD Officer John Cussack had to leave. So I proceed to continue the law enforcement myself. We had 911 call says:"A man is telling his a UC cop at LSAP", I had responded and as I arrived, SFPD Lieutenant Marco Cipone, which we both are almost an year partners have RPed with the 2 guys in a Pink Huntely that told they are UC Cops, which work legally for the government. We were looking for any evidence. Seems like the government was a mafia. We told them to get out, they failed, we had to start chase them as they drove away in order to evade us, but fortunately they've failed. We got them down. I had taken 1 down. Sad to have 2 major lethal events in less then 20 minutes. After that I had drove towards SFPD's jurisdection, for further patrol. As I arrived, I took SFPD-Bravo's position, and patroled along with SFPD Staff, and the patrol ends in 1 10-15 suspect and 2 downed suspects. Conclusion:"The patrol was useful, and helpful to our community as we served and protected them for a better tomorrow. This day has been long and hard day. Lots of assigments, excitments and successes."

Pictures: To be updated....

Signed, Argonath RPG Police Department Officer Fournier.

Offline Francisco Martinez

• Citizen
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2012, 23:49:10 pm »
Make sure to update the application title with your new name. Since many people may not reckon or alias. Keep up the good work!
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Jonathan.Paris
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2012, 08:36:29 am »

Patrol report of Argonath RPG Police Department Officer - Jonathan Fournier

Date of the day: 24/7/2012

Time: 13:45-17:09(GMT+2)

Patrol Partners: Marco_Cipone & [iS]Chris_Marino.

Suspects killed: 3

Citation that's been issued: 5

Patrol Description: I've taken SFPD's HPU, and I teamed up with ARPD Officer [iS]Chris_Marino as SFPD-HPU, and started to patrol. The patrol has been very useless, no actual events have been happened, maybe a little chase but actually nothing. After a few minutes of patrol, I teamed up with SFPD Lieutenant Marco Cipone, we patroled as SFPD-HPU, and had a Heroin Order. We chased them down, till he had stopped. We successfully pulled him over, but unfortunately he wasn't speaking English, only Serbian. I don't speak Serbian, nor Lieutenant Cipone, but fortunately meanwhile his mate arrived and he did know English. So we started to investigate, and then they attempted to evade us and to drive away. After a chase, we got someone apperhanded and the second we had chase at him, when we just noticed he had M4, we opened lethal force against him and he's been downed. After that we came to the second suspect, and proceed to detantion process with him. Afterwards, we had taken Marco's Cheetah and started to patrol as;SFPD-Hotel, which was very useful patrol, Why? Thus we could've engage faster and more effectivly the suspects. So first we had a pull over on a speeding and endangerment driver, so we proceed to pull him over and to issue a citation at him. A few minutes later, we had noticed another speeding driver. Guess what, it was the same driver. This time we gave him higher citation, highest - $250. The driver has been warned, and been told that it's the last warning. Next time we'll have to use jail him. After that we proceed to go to LS, SMB's PnS for repairng our ride, and to come back to SF. As we arrived on SF's Jurisdection, we had almost major traffic accident which occured by reckless driving on the second civilian. We weren't been hurt, fortunately, but the car's been damaged. Therefore we proceed to perform traffic stop on the driver, and had been issued $200 ticket against him. Afterwards, we received reports on a suspect which heading towards SF, from Tierra Robada, we responded there and as we arrived we noticed the suspect, the suspect had a mate inside his car and probably aided him. Accoridng to that, we had tried to perform a few PITs, but finally one of them was VERY successful, and the car has been heavily damaged, and they couldn't keep driving in it. Therefore, they jumped into the water from Gant Bridge, and Officer [MA]NexxtThePengiun and me had to chase down the 2 suspects, in the water. We did so, and SFPD Boat arrived and picked us up. 1 of the suspects has been downed and the second jailed. Afterwards, we headed back to our jurisdection, teamed up and re-performed patrol. We noticed a dark blue huntely which was speeding and driving on the wrong line which considared as endangerment. Therefore we pulled him over, and issued a citation. Suddenly, just as the first driver we had noticed him again and had to pull him over again and to issue the fifth citation of the day. As we just finished it, we had reports of Code Purple at JTS, we hadn't suppose that there'll be that much suspects, but there were a lot. So we had to start using lethal force. And we succeed too. We cought them out of the vehicle, and the FBI's Hunter arrived and took down a few, and aswell I did. I took 1 down, but then I was majorly hurt, so I had to stop patroling.

Signed, Argonath RPG Police Department Officer Fournier.

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2012, 22:31:48 pm »
Thank you for joining our SFPD organised patrol, you did a great job. We hope you liked it and will join more of our operations/trainings.

SFPD OP #0020

Operation type:
Organised Patrol

The Team:

Team Leader(s)
Lieutenant Marco Cipone & Captain Sean Caltson

Patrol Car 1
Sean Caltson, Edison and Jonathan.Paris

Patrol Car 2
Aca Smith, Roske Rosso and Allen Smith.

Patrol Car 3
Marco Cipone, Martin Beck and Hard Cipone.

Results of the operation

Cars Blown up: 1 PD cruiser.
Officers downed: 0
Criminals arrested: Around three.
Criminals downed: 7
Code 30's: 1

Essential Details

Date: 25/07/2012
Duration: 2 hours.

Pictures

Signed,

Marco Cipone
SFPD Lieutenant

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2012, 08:19:59 am »
Thank you for joining our SFPD organised patrol, you did a great job. We hope you liked it and will join more of our operations/trainings.

SFPD OP #0020

Operation type:
Organised Patrol

The Team:

Team Leader(s)
Lieutenant Marco Cipone & Captain Sean Caltson

Patrol Car 1
Sean Caltson, Edison and Jonathan.Paris

Patrol Car 2
Aca Smith, Roske Rosso and Allen Smith.

Patrol Car 3
Marco Cipone, Martin Beck and Hard Cipone.

Results of the operation

Cars Blown up: 1 PD cruiser.
Officers downed: 0
Criminals arrested: Around three.
Criminals downed: 7
Code 30's: 1

Essential Details

Date: 25/07/2012
Duration: 2 hours.

Pictures

Signed,

Marco Cipone
SFPD Lieutenant

I defiently will, Lieutenant -
"Once SFPD, Forever SFPD"

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2012, 15:52:05 pm »
Thanks for joining the SFPD pursuit training today, I hope you learnt something useful for your future career and I also hope you enjoyed the training.

San Fierro Police Department Training HQ

Training Type:
+ Pursuit training

Trainers(s)
- SAPD Lieutenant Marco Cipone
- SAPD Captain Sean Caltson

Attending Units:
- SAPD Officer Omar Aly
- ARPD Officer Hard Cipone
- ARPD Officer Aca Smith
- ARPD Officer Roske Rosso
- ARPD Officer Eric Capoliano
- ARPD Officer Luke Johnson
- ARPD Officer Jonathan Paris

Date and Duration Information

Date: 26/07/2012
Start time: 13:00
Finish time: 14:05

Pictures

Comments by trainers(s)

Own comment: I can say it was quite a very useful training. It was not like the majority of pursuit trainings where you only have to drive-by on fatser cars and that's all, but during this training everyone had to constantly update the radio (and they were also taught how to do it properly) and work in a team in order to stop faster cars, no drive-by allowed. We repeated the training three times and personally I am happy to see that the units seemed to have understood everything they were taught. They improved mainly their communication/update skills, but also the team-work and the driving skills.

Signed,

Marco Cipone
SFPD Lieutenant

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2012, 11:20:38 am »
Sorry for inactivity of 2 days, wasn't expectable, now I'm back.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2012, 16:42:57 pm »
Cadet removed for inactivity.
Your allowed to request a reinstatement within 3 weeks if you ever come back.

Regards,
SAPD Chief

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal