| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 08:37 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 451
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Josh_Hernandez  (Read 5254 times)

Offline XSniper

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Josh_Hernandez
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 02:48:35 am »

Thanks man! You did, a very good job today too man. And thanks for some responding S.A.P.D Captain, Xsniper.  :cool:
//Josh_Hernandez

I'm not a captain lol, just an officer.

Offline Josh H

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2012, 14:55:00 pm »
Okay, First time u said me you are a Captain. And now you are an officer? Please just keep your word  man. Because you said to me that you was a Captain and now u are a officer sounds weird man.. Please keep your word for next time.

Offline Josh H

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2012, 15:11:08 pm »
Please avoid double posting, you can quote all replies and reply at once  :)

Dolfa! Why do you siting, and posting some bad words into my topic about being a S.A.P.D Officer’.  I just said thanks to this man. Because they told me good luck and which me recommended into S.A.P.D. And why do u care about that I have ‘’avoid double posting.’’ You don’t care that that’s my application and my topic. you should mind your own business, and don't care about what the other doing. Please and leave my topic if u don't got some other word to say ''moron''  :cry:  :(

Offline DanielGibson

• ARPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • ARPD OFFICER [SA:MP]
  • Badge-ID: ARPD5995
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2012, 15:14:18 pm »
Again DOUBLE POST

Offline Josh H

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2012, 15:29:14 pm »
Little Daniel, can you please leave my topic. And get the hell out of here. And starting to write some bad at somone else, man. And can you ask me a question. Why do you going like this and saying bad words to peapol. And give peapol bad responding. If you want good that players should like you, then should you not going like this. I speaking with in skype everyday. And buying amuntion for over 30k and now you doing like this. So get a hell out of my topic if u don't got some good word for say.. -.-

Offline DanielGibson

• ARPD Officer
  • Citizen
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 15:49:56 pm »
I just told you double post is NOT good for you.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 15:59:15 pm »
Please avoid double posting, you can quote all replies and reply at once  :)

Dolfa! Why do you siting, and posting some bad words into my topic about being a S.A.P.D Officer’.  I just said thanks to this man. Because they told me good luck and which me recommended into S.A.P.D. And why do u care about that I have ‘’avoid double posting.’’ You don’t care that that’s my application and my topic. you should mind your own business, and don't care about what the other doing. Please and leave my topic if u don't got some other word to say ''moron''  :cry:  :(

If you want to thank all of them - quote all replies into one post and thank them, don't post thanks every 2 minutes for every post that was made hours before. And I am not saying anything negative, I am only trying to straighten you out so you follow the rules of this forum and application process which will increase your chances of being accepted in SAPD.

Also I am in charge of all applications - like it or not, I have to do my job and you have to accept it, so keep up this horrible attitude and your application is getting the hell out, not me.
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline DanielGibson

• ARPD Officer
  • Citizen
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 16:05:14 pm »
[mod]Do not provoke others.[/mod]

Offline Louis

• Citizen
  • Louis Harrison
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2012, 19:07:05 pm »

We got a 911 call from a civilian of two officers (you one of them) refusing to leave his property. A few seconds later you illegally forced entry into the civilians house without permission. I responded immediately, I shouted via the megaphone for you to surrender. You then said "shit" and evaded me as suspect on duty. You ignored Lt. Tom Adams orders to report to SFPD, when you escaped you then reported there denying everything that happened. Eventually you admitted it.

Hopefully you can be punished more for your actions rather than the 17 second jail that should have been 170.

Highly not recommended

Offline DanielGibson

• ARPD Officer
  • Citizen
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 20:38:05 pm »
Nice

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2012, 21:15:54 pm »

We got a 911 call from a civilian of two officers (you one of them) refusing to leave his property. A few seconds later you illegally forced entry into the civilians house without permission. I responded immediately, I shouted via the megaphone for you to surrender. You then said "shit" and evaded me as suspect on duty. You ignored Lt. Tom Adams orders to report to SFPD, when you escaped you then reported there denying everything that happened. Eventually you admitted it.

Hopefully you can be punished more for your actions rather than the 17 second jail that should have been 170.

Highly not recommended

Josh do you have anything to say regarding this event?
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Josh H

• Citizen
Re: S.A.P.D: Josh_Hernandez
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2012, 22:15:51 pm »
Okay, i am sorry guys. Give me a last chanse please!  :)

Offline Tom Adams

• [SA:MP] Captain
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2012, 23:28:10 pm »
You should be ashamed of yourself, you failed to report to station when I asked. If you would have done it earlier, without escaping from the officers, a simple warning would've been enough. You thought It was a joke back there in the office. In the future, keep in mind: If there are no suspects inside a house, do not use /picklock to get inside it.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2012, 23:34:57 pm »

Greetings Josh_Hernandez

If you read this message, this is because you have received a warning.
The reason(s) for your warning is/are:
- Corruption
- Disrespecting Command Staff
-

Notice: In case we need to issue you an other warning, your application will be automatically rejected. An apology is not enough. You still need to prove that you will actually change. This is your first and last chance you receive, so I hope you change from now on.

Signed by,

Dolfa Kiedis
S.A.P.D. Command

Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
  • LSPD RETIREMENT DIVISION
    • Skype - Def_Perry@hotmail.com
  • Badge-ID: #LS3297
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 00:00:47 am »
Next time use /storm Josh, it would prevent all your problems!
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
Phony niggas are outlined in chalk

Offline Josh H

• Citizen
Re: S.A.P.D Josh_Hernandez
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2012, 12:34:27 pm »
Yes, sorry for everything. Please just give me a last chance I will not do that again. And we are humans’ make mistakes every day. That’s normal that we make mistakes sometimes. But Please just give me the last chance, and I will prove that I never doing that again.
 I will never doing that again, I will go in with a patrol report today.

:)

Offline AGvardia

• Citizen
  • Гвардия
  • Badge-ID: #SF5314
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2012, 17:49:07 pm »
Good luck!

You have a night, I have a power.

Offline Josh H

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2012, 23:45:03 pm »
The Police Department of the City of San Fierro - Organized Patrol Report

Team Leader(s)
SFPD Officer Josh_Hernandez

Date: 13/07/2012

Lenght: 2h 31min

Suspects Neutralized: 1

Suspects Arrested:1

Traffic Stops: 2

Summary of the patrol: Today I organize a patrolled around SF. With a good officer named John Phelps. He was behind the driver seats, and working with the radio. Like radio ‘’commander’’. And we was driving with the Call Sign 'SFPD-Bravo::

Most of all the time we checking the traffic, for speeders. And something like that, and just driving around. And we were patrolling around the south of San Fierro.  And we saw some other man driving very fast, and he was dangerous from the traffic, And he didn’t stop so we choice to opening fire at the wheels and the truck was getting fire. And he died.
That’s was what we did today, just one was neutralized today. Because we tried to everything so he could stop. But he didn’t.

Units attended
ARPD Officer John_Phelps

Dash Cam Pictures:

Signed,
"Josh_Hernandez"
SFPD Officer

Offline DanielGibson

• ARPD Officer
  • Citizen
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2012, 21:26:51 pm »
        This guy dont stop rulebreaking.. He dming,metagaming,shooting for no reason etc. .... STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED

Offline Roske

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2012, 21:28:32 pm »
        This guy dont stop rulebreaking.. He dming,metagaming,shooting for no reason etc. .... STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED
He's allowed to be a suspect, buddy.  :neutral:

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal