| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 12:19 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 302
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Jayke_Scott  (Read 2414 times)

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #J9234
SAPD: Jayke_Scott
« on: July 22, 2012, 00:46:05 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name: [MA]Jayke / Jayke_Scott
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 16 / 25
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since January 2012 (Unsure of the date)
How long have you played as a cop: 7 Months, On and Off
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? N/A
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old applications): Yes, I previously got rejected due to Inactivity and lack of patrol reports. Link: http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=24139.msg218670#msg218670
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentences): After applying previously, I believe now, I have more experience and dedication to SAPD, Argonath and the department. I want to join as I enjoy roleplaying as a Police Officer, I am cool, calm and collected when it comes to tough, hostile or intense situations. This, enabling me to take a job/task assigned to me, and complete it to my personal best, which all in all makes me a hard working citizen of Argonath.
[MA]Jayke

LSDS Teacher     SAPD Applicant     [MA]Clan Member

"Management is action not position"

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: SAPD: Jayke_Scott
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 02:11:27 am »

Greetings Jayke Scott

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department(SA:MP).
Your application is hereby noted and under review by S.A.P.D.'s Academy Command.
While you are waiting for an answer from the SAPD Academy Command, you should show your activity and dedication by making patrol reports.

Notice: If your application is seen inactive for over 7 days, while your application is not noted in inactivity status, you will be denied for lack of interest.

Signed by,

Dolfa Kiedis
S.A.P.D. Command

Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline J Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 21:19:37 pm »
RECOMMENDED , Jayke is a hardworking trustworthy person, knows the radio codes, role plays very well, Is an all around hard working officer

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 00:07:50 am »
Patrol Report: #01

Patrol Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM
Patrol Partners: Johnathan Scott, Warren
Patrol Area: LS and LV

Arrests: 1
Investigations: 0

Patrol Description:
Originally I was on patrol as a 'bike' cop, patrolling the streets of Los Santos. I then made my way to Ganton where, I came across a suspect, I automatically did /crime [Id] so that I knew who I was dealing with. After a brief talk with the suspect, he gave himself up, enabling me to /cuff and safely transport him back to the police department. After this arrest, I found Johnathan and Warren and they asked if I wanted to patrol with them.

As we were a unit, together we decided to go to LV, apron doing this we had a 'POLAC' (Police Accident) or MVA in which a civilian drove his vehicle into our patrol vehicle. The 3 of us immediately communicated and got into positions, covering traffic direction, assisting the injured and communications. We did our best to RP with the injured, getting EMS of scene, ensuring he was not DUI, then ensuring he was treated. The overall outcome was he had broken both of his legs.

Patrol Images:

In this, I was directing traffic, ensuring no one was interfering with evidence or the injured civilian

End of Report
[MA]Jayke

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 22:32:23 pm »
Patrol Report: #02

Patrol Time: 10:30AM - 12:30PM
Patrol Partners: N/A
Patrol Area: LS and LV

Arrests: 1

Patrol Description:
Today, a quiet patrol for myself. Again I started in LS (On my own), where I initiated a traffic stop, for wreckless driving, soon after the vehicle came to a halt I directed the driver to remain in the vehicle and turn the engine off via /m. The vehicle then failed to turn the engine off, and decided to make off. I continued to /m1, the driver failed to give recognision so I /su'ed for Evading. He soon stopped, and got out of the vehicle, enabling me to /cuff [ID].

I then went for a drive in LV, which was quiet.

Patrol Images:

None

End of Report
[MA]Jayke

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 20:00:06 pm »
Patrol Report: #03

Patrol Time: 5:30PM - 6:30PM
Patrol Partners: Jack Peterson
Patrol Area: LS

Arrests: 0
Traffic Stops: 2
Pursuits: 1

Patrol Description:
In this shift, I was joined by Jack. We soon decided to run a 'Stationary Radar' at Santa Marina Beach, which led to two successful 10-25's. Both myself, Jack and the civilian stopped RP'ed and took it seriously. I originally stopped the driver for driving on the wrong side of the road, as I directed the driver to stop the engine and remain in the vehicle, he complyed and did so. Once I knew the engine was off, I aproached the drivers side of car. I then directed the driver to take a seat in the back of my patrol vehicle (It is a much safer environment than being stood on the side of a busy street.) The driver was polite and pleasant though out, the outcome of the Traffic Stop was a $50 Citation for Driving without Due Care or Attention.

Afterwards, Jack and I went back to our radar spot. A few minutes along the line and we clocked a driver doing 177 in a 120 zone. We caught up, slowed and directed the driver to turn the engine off. From the point of which I approached and introduced myself the driver was rude and un-compliant thought out the traffic stop. He was stubborn to the fact that he was speeding therefore I showed him the DashCam footage of his vehicle. I proceeded to take my citation pad out and write the driver a citation for $20 for speeding, the driver then failed to comply with the ticket. Therefore Jack /su'ed the un-compliant driver. He then got in his vehicle and drove away, we pursued, and finally came to a halt on the LS - LV on ramp with a fireman and him. They started shooting at us, but then got into a bullet and drove off. We unfortunately lost the driver, due to a back tire being popped.

Patrol Images:

Directing the Driver to Pull Over

The Introduction

Asking the Driver to Sit in My Car

Some General Role Play

Paperwork and Role Play

End of Report
[MA]Jayke

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5662
  • SA-MP: =AV=Megamidget
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 13:32:45 pm »
Jayke is a fantastic officer who is extremely professional, Fully recommended
"Whoever did this must be exterminated and they must be exterminated by us"

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Retired SAPD Chief of Police - Former TeamSpeak Manager - SAMP Admin

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 19:28:04 pm »
Thanks Megamidget!
[MA]Jayke

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 16:49:04 pm »
Patrol Report: #04

Patrol Time: 12:00PM - 3:30PM
Patrol Partners: [MA]Megamidget
Patrol Area: LV

Traffic Stops: 3
Pursuits: 2

Patrol Description:
In this shift, Mega and I had the callsign of LVPD-1, we were this, then for the entire 3 and a half hours. It was an enjoyable and busy patrol, we were focusing on speeding on the strip and we did this by running 10-55's (Radar) we managed to catch 3 civilians speeding. All of which were compliant and enjoyed to RP, which made the patrol enjoyable. We in total gave out 2 citations for speeding, which deterred the civilians from speeding on the strip, I addressed all civilians with respect and courtesy.

Towards the end of the patrol we got a callout from LVPD-2 who were in a pursuit at the time, to go and assist. We were 10-6 at the time, allowing us to go and assist. We arrived on scene and the suspects had already been lost, LVPD-2's car had blown up so we went 10-6 again, to proceed to LVPD. This was a great patrol to come back to after a few days of inactivity.

Patrol Images:

Introduction

Some RP and Politeness

Speed Limit Project :: Radar :: Pulling the Driver Over

End of Report
[MA]Jayke

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 23:13:21 pm »
Patrol Report: #05

Patrol Time: 7:30PM - 9:30PM
Patrol Partners: [MA]Megamidget

Arrests: 3
Traffic Stops: 4
Pursuits: 2

Patrol Description:
This evening, I joined an organized LVPD patrol with [WS]Tom_Adams and Gibson. It was a fun and enjoyable patrol, myself and Megamidget make quite the team, as we were bringing in the suepects, booking them and then out finding more law breakers. We were not specifically focusing on one law this time, we were doing everything from suspicion, speed to murder suspects. I took the role of communications as Megamidget drove. We managed to find and arrest 3 suspects, killing 2 and not losing any.

A new comer to the server, was pulled over and arrested for 'Failure to Comply', we then gave him a good example of Argonath policing as we dealt with him in a mature and professional manner, we read his rights, booked him in at the cells and then jailed him. This entire process took about 15 minutes, and I believe he was pleased in the way in which he was handled.

Patrol Images:

Booking In

Miranda Rights

Some RP

More.... RP

End of Report
[MA]Jayke

Offline Tom Adams

• [SA:MP] Captain
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 22:49:50 pm »
Las Venturas Police Department

Recommendation

On behalf of Las Venturas Police Department, I would like to recommend this officer, due to his exceptional ability to work in team. Today, you showed that you are able to work with others in a team and handle major incidents. Ive seen your dedication on the field and Its good to see such officer on field working with us, LVPD.

Keep up the good work !

Signed,
Lt  T.A.

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2012, 22:55:32 pm »
Thank You Tom!

Also, I have applied and been accepted into [MA], therefore my name has now changed to [MA]Jayke.

Regards,
[MA]Jayke

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2012, 23:25:00 pm »
Patrol Report: #06

Patrol Time: 8:30PM - 9:30PM
Patrol Partners: [MA]Warren

Investigations: 1
Traffic Stops: 0

Patrol Description:
Today, I was patrolling LV, when I was called to a 207. Warren called me to LVPD to get briefed, as I arrived at the police department, I was met by FBI, Army and LVPD. I was briefed by my commanding officer: Lt. Tom Adams, and Warren and I set off. Equipped with a sniper we were going to provide a 1 & 2 cover for the negotiator. The negotiator managed to get the suspect out from the plane and in the open, he worked his way up the plane to check the hostage.

Shortly after, Warren and I were directed to move towards the suspect and the truck which we were using as bait. As we moved close, the suspects level of anger grew resulting in him getting in the plane. The negotiator managed to pull the suspect and hostage from the plane just as it dived off the cliff. The hostage was injured, along with the negotiator. EMS arrived and took care of both.

Patrol Images:

After the 207, Hostage safe and ready to be questioned

End of Report
[MA]Jayke

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 18:01:11 pm »
Patrol Report: #07

Patrol Time: 4:00PM - 5:00PM

Traffic Stops: 0
Pursuits: 0

Patrol Description:
LV was very quiet today, I was patrolling around 'The Strip' which was quiet, not one traffic stop or call out. So I thought I would check the highways and outer-city roads. Which again were quiet. After an hour, I got off as it was getting tedious. I am hoping to improve and have an active patrol later on today.

Patrol Images:

End of Report
[MA]Jayke

Offline Grant Jones

• [SA:MP] Ex-Field Training Officer
  • Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
  • Badge-ID: #F11
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 19:04:44 pm »
Recommended, I have been in past clans with this guy in the past, all I can say is this guy knows the word "Police."   :cop:

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 19:51:20 pm »
Thanks Dwayne <3
[MA]Jayke

Offline Grant Jones

• [SA:MP] Ex-Field Training Officer
  • Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
  • Badge-ID: #F11
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 11:02:55 am »

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 15:12:38 pm »
How's it your activity going applicant, we have seen a lot from you lately ?

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 15:20:35 pm »
I have been working full time, however I am getting on today to do a big patrol to cover the lost time. I apologise for the lack of activity at the moment.
[MA]Jayke

Offline Jayke_Scott

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 18:21:07 pm »
Patrol Report: #08

Patrol Time: 04:00PM - 05:15PM

Traffic Stops: 1

Patrol Description:
Today, was another quiet patrol for me. I started off at LVPD, re-equipped and got in my patrol vehicle. I then started heading down the strip, when a civilian stopped me and asked for some help finding his car. So I took him to his car location. Afterwards, I sat and ran a 10-55 on the strip, my primary objective was to look for any suspects, wreckless drivers or DUI's.

After 10 minutes, I had a car coming on the wrong side of the road. So I attempted to stop the driver in a traffic stop, this worked. The driver stopped, however when I got out from my cruiser, he pulled away. I /su'ed him for evading after doing /m2 three times. He then stopped the vehicle and started to shoot at me. I got out and shot him, and killed him.

Patrol Images:

None

End of Report
[MA]Jayke

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal