| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 20:22 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 252
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Crime waves in Los Santos and lack of responding officers  (Read 10456 times)

Offline Jason Bridges

• Citizen
  • Man with the plan
Crime waves in Los Santos and lack of responding officers
« on: August 16, 2012, 20:21:03 pm »
Ok, so I am making this topic because recently I've been encountering many code 30s and code purples, all of which from mafias and gang members grouping up together because they know they out number and out gun the police almost all the time now. Today there was one specific code purple which had around 15 suspects. At the time there were 3 SAPD members on duty, two of which AFK which only left me and 16 ARPD units. Out of of the 16 ARPD units, after a good 5-10 minutes of shouting, 4 responded to my backup calls in the radio. The rest were either standing around city hall talking in main chat and not paying attention to the radio or afk. After I'd gathered 4 units, 1 or 2 more cops decided to try and rambo the 15 suspect and ended up being killed before they got within 30m of them. The longer we waited for more backup, the more suspects started arriving instead of police and in the end I just gave up to come and write this topic. So here is what I am asking:

Why aren't ARPD units forced to respond to priority calls like SAPD are? I've seen tonnes of ARPD officers on duty messing around not even doing police work, trolling in civilian vehicles or just going on police duty so they can stand at city hall and talk. Is anything going to be done about this?

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
Re: Crime waves in Los Santos and lack of responding officers
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 20:55:26 pm »

Why aren't ARPD units forced to respond to priority calls like SAPD are? I've seen tonnes of ARPD officers on duty messing around not even doing police work, trolling in civilian vehicles or just going on police duty so they can stand at city hall and talk. Is anything going to be done about this?

RS5 will have a system for SAPD that will better inform ARPD officer of their duties and responsibilities.
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline Travis Colt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: SF36
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 21:35:44 pm »
You can unite the SAPD forces with ARPD. Whenever a code 30 occurs with over 5+ suspects within my presence and no command staff online, I call in a 'interception squad' that mainly consists out of most of the forces organised in several patrol vehicles.
Together, we eliminated many dangerous suspects and caused others to lose faith and surrender when they saw the overwhelming force arriving.

The key is not to engage on your own but wait until you can actually make a chance in numbers. ARPD Officers will respond, but it is our duty to inspire and form the example. Make them feel interested in teaming up and make them understand the advantages.
To protect and to serve

2x Meritorious Medal

1x Community Policing

Offline Jack Baker

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 21:46:47 pm »
RS5 will have a system for SAPD that will better inform ARPD officer of their duties and responsibilities.

RS5 wont fix the mentality of officers.

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 21:57:08 pm »

Dont be so quick to jump to conclusions when you know nothing of the new system.
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 22:06:39 pm »
Ok, so I am making this topic because recently I've been encountering many code 30s and code purples, all of which from mafias and gang members grouping up together because they know they out number and out gun the police almost all the time now.

Did you ever realised the roleplay reason for them to gather up and go against the police force?
Mafias gathering up to aid a member who are suspected for "reckless driving" with gunpowers is pretty ridicolus if you ask me.

Every officer is required to give the best possible backup in every situation by the law.
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 22:29:02 pm »
In RS5 SAPD personnel will be allowed to suspect only at their jurisdiction.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Jason Bridges

• Citizen
  • Man with the plan
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 23:17:51 pm »
That's not to say that "responding to priority calls" rule can't be put in place for ARPD officers in the mean time.

You can unite the SAPD forces with ARPD. Whenever a code 30 occurs with over 5+ suspects within my presence and no command staff online, I call in a 'interception squad' that mainly consists out of most of the forces organised in several patrol vehicles.
This topic is about you NOT being able to do this, because of the lack of people acting like proper police officers.

ARPD Officers will respond, but it is our duty to inspire and form the example. Make them feel interested in teaming up and make them understand the advantages.
This doesn't make a difference, you should go on police duty to do police work, not to mope around all day and as I said this is about the LACK of people responding to plain and simple backup calls. We're supposed to inspire people to become comes, not inspire them to fulfil their duties once they're already cops

Did you ever realised the roleplay reason for them to gather up and go against the police force?
Mafias gathering up to aid a member who are suspected for "reckless driving" with gunpowers is pretty ridicolus if you ask me.
I don't get what you mean by that

In RS5 SAPD personnel will be allowed to suspect only at their jurisdiction.
This is kind of irrelevant, isn't it?

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 23:47:24 pm »
Only one team used to send all those kids to bed in few minutes. ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbc8QvteuYo[/youtube]

Offline George Jetson

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3994
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 00:15:37 am »
Only one team used to send all those kids to bed in few minutes. ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbc8QvteuYo[/youtube]

This ^.

SWAT got visual! *1 or 2 minutes later* situation is code 4, suspects are downed/10-15.

No one could escape from our SWAT that was led by Ben Samir in the past, and not even a single suspect was on for maximum 5 minutes, when we were 10-8.

Offline Pedro

• [SA:MP] Academy Manager [SA:MP] T.R.U Officer II [SA:MP] C.S.U Officer
  • Citizen
  • ''To Serve and Protect'' - Since 2011
  • Badge-ID: #A122
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 00:18:05 am »
This ^.

SWAT got visual! *1 or 2 minutes later* situation is code 4, suspects are downed/10-15.

No one could escape from our SWAT that was led by Ben Samir in the past, and not even a single suspect was on for maximum 5 minutes, when we were 10-8.
Yep.

3x  2x 

Offline Jack Baker

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 00:19:56 am »

Dont be so quick to jump to conclusions when you know nothing of the new system.

I know nothing of the new system? Dude i know exactly how RS5 looks as i got access to it bro.

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
  • LSPD RETIREMENT DIVISION
    • Skype - Def_Perry@hotmail.com
  • Badge-ID: #LS3297
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 00:20:40 am »
Wow man, awesome video, who made this?
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
Phony niggas are outlined in chalk

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 00:21:14 am »
Argonath doesn't need RS5, it needs Ben Samiir and his SWAT team, from ~6 months ago.

@Def: We made it with Ben's SWAT.

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2012, 00:25:00 am »
Argonath doesn't need RS5, it needs Ben Samiir and his SWAT team, from ~6 months ago.

Eh yeah I know it is made by you guys, but I mean the video montage etc..

Offline George Jetson

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 00:26:50 am »

Eh yeah I know it is made by you guys, but I mean the video montage etc..

Cock made this video .. I mean Conk...

Offline Jason Bridges

• Citizen
  • Man with the plan
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 00:28:14 am »
That's very interesting and all but I don't see how that addresses the issue of ARPD not responding to priority calls.

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 00:32:54 am »
Was ARPD forced to respond back then or something? No. Instead, a real team was doing all the job. What does that mean? The SAPD and SWAT are nothing compared to what they used to be seven months ago.

Offline George Jetson

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 00:36:41 am »
Together, we eliminated many dangerous suspects and caused others to lose faith and surrender when they saw the overwhelming force arriving.

The key is not to engage on your own but wait until you can actually make a chance in numbers. ARPD Officers will respond, but it is our duty to inspire and form the example. Make them feel interested in teaming up and make them understand the advantages.

We had a team like this before, and it took all the suspects down in a matter of seconds or minutes, and when we were 10-8, not even a single suspect had the balls to commit crimes, even the large mafias group. Our SWAT responded to EVERY backup call, every shots fired, and NOT even the big mafia groups, the best criminal groups could face us because of our tactics, and when they see us chasing them, they immediately surrender, because they know that they'll get butt raped by us. So you guys complained about it, criminals complained about it, then Jaaska comes from middle of no where and becomes a commissioner and makes a topic about firing and demoting lazy cops, and what he did is that he fired our active SWAT commander Ben Samir from SAPD, and fired all the experienced and professional SWAT members from SWAT, with no absolute reason at all. Then everyone says that Jaaskaa did the right choice, he never does anything wrong, we all love Jaaskaa for his accomplishments, and I bet he had a good reason for firing those officers. Then 6 and 7 months passed, no reason why we got fired, a shitty SWAT team has been created and led by an EX FBI agent. And the SWAT team went inactive, the Jaaskaa himself went inactive, crime rises , officers die, multiple unsolved c30's.

You guys HAD a team , an effective team that handles all high risk, and dangerous crimes, but you guys removed it, now you come on and complain about it.

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2012, 00:39:30 am »
Argonath doesn't need RS5, it needs Ben Samiir and his SWAT team, from ~6 months ago
So maybe you just come back in Argonath? Some people of your team are still here! By the way, there is a temporary solution for the problem coming. Captains might get permission to equip heavier weapons than SMG

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal