Directed to: SAPD authority.
ARPD Officer Policy violators:1. Jaimie_Tiems and Miranda_Hudson - I get pullovered by these two, they immediate point their guns at me, and tells me to get to the back of the truck(note that I am not /su at this point). I get to the back, and they tell me to open my vans boot. I tell them that I want a reason, and that they have no reason to check my van. They are still pointing guns at me at this point. Well I hold my ground, and gets suspected. I immediately /hail 2 and get instructions to get into the cruiser. I did so. I told that I wanted investigation. Now, when we arrived at FCPD they dropped the charges. I tell them to give me a lift back to my van, they just drove away. And by that I think they violate Ordinance IV.
a.





b. Other evidence..
Date: Day - 14-06-2013
Time: About 20:00-20:30 server timie
Civillian(s) involved: Only me
Signed
Magnus