1. In-game nickname and RP name:
Haunted
2. Former names:
N/A
3. What is your real age and in-game age?:
16 IRL / 24 IG
4. What is your time zone?:
MDT -7:00
5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?:
About 2 days now, and love it.
6. Do you posses an US of Argonath passport and a driver's license?:
Not yet
7. Do you have any previous experience as an officer? If "yes", where?:
No
8. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:
No
9. Do you understand the Police Laws and Procedures?:
Yes
10. Have you been denied or resigned before? If "yes", why?:
No
11. Why do you want to join the LCPD?:
Honestly, if I don't become a protector of the law, I'll become a violator of the law. The law needs to be withheld and protected. Also I hope to protect the lives of innocent people in Argonath.
Signed,
AJ