| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 16:39 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 527
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Re Application - MikeUK  (Read 3744 times)

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
Re: SAPD Re Application - MikeUK
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 20:13:48 pm »
cadet MikeUK shot me after I shouted "I SURRENDER" for 6-7 times ( I had some kind of bug and couldn't exit my car as it was blown up )[I got away from the car once I got out so the blast wouldn't kill me... The car was on fire for me]
When I demanded medical assistance in LSPD, he denied it and sprayed CS gas in my face, causing me to headbutt him. When I still demanded for medical assistance, he hit me so I fell down..... This is court case story too...... And he kicked me in my stomach. He eventually gave me medical aid. When I demanded my free phone call, he gave me a phone and I called dpt. chef Pancher (who denied he was one) and MikeUK disconnected my call (or was it Biesmen, his partner-in-crime, idk).
Certainly NOT ready to be an officer and NOT fit to be a cadet.

Offline MikeUK

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 20:34:35 pm »
cadet MikeUK shot me after I shouted "I SURRENDER" for 6-7 times ( I had some kind of bug and couldn't exit my car as it was blown up )[I got away from the car once I got out so the blast wouldn't kill me... The car was on fire for me]
When I demanded medical assistance in LSPD, he denied it and sprayed CS gas in my face, causing me to headbutt him. When I still demanded for medical assistance, he hit me so I fell down..... This is court case story too...... And he kicked me in my stomach. He eventually gave me medical aid. When I demanded my free phone call, he gave me a phone and I called dpt. chef Pancher (who denied he was one) and MikeUK disconnected my call (or was it Biesmen, his partner-in-crime, idk).
Certainly NOT ready to be an officer and NOT fit to be a cadet.
Sir, you blew up and bugged ((I thought you was AFK)) I called a doctor 4 times, one never turned up, not my fault.
I hit you as I ((did /me drags suspect to cells and you did /me resists and I did /me succeeds and you still didn't go. So I hit you))

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2009, 20:48:26 pm »
he was calling for a medic all the time, i can confirm that since he asked through police radio,
and im his trainer i can say he is certainly good enough to be a cadet
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2009, 21:12:25 pm »
Look, I don't really RP with powergamers... If you do stuff like /me succeeds then that means you powergame....
Now, explain the disconnecting of my one free phone call and saying "If you take this to court it will not end this easily."...
Also, why didn't you say that a medic isn't available instead of pulling that powergame bullcrap..

Edit: I'm a bit pissed now because I have problems IRL and I may have overreacted. I know that Mike's abilities are great.
I wish you good luck, Mike.

Offline MikeUK

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2009, 21:24:29 pm »
Look, I don't really RP with powergamers... If you do stuff like /me succeeds then that means you powergame....
Now, explain the disconnecting of my one free phone call and saying "If you take this to court it will not end this easily."...
Also, why didn't you say that a medic isn't available instead of pulling that powergame bullcrap..

Edit: I'm a bit pissed now because I have problems IRL and I may have overreacted. I know that Mike's abilities are great.
I wish you good luck, Mike.
Herb, I am really sorry about the disconnect and the not telling.

RE:(The bottom line) Thanks.

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2009, 12:12:17 pm »
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=4320.0

[Z]Mike is you, right? If so, anything to say about that situation?
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2009, 17:18:12 pm »
Demoted to Free Officer.
Reason: Refusing to follow higher ranked officers, unauthorised usage of deadly force.

Captain Robert Longstreet
SAPD Academy Chief
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal