| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 22:33 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 165
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD application Alex_Steel  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Alex_Steel

• Citizen
SAPD application Alex_Steel
« on: March 12, 2009, 19:10:36 pm »
Nick used when on police duty: Alex_Steel
How long have you played on Argonath RPG?  about a year
How long have you played as a freecop?   almoust 2 weeks(since i play SA)
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)? [needed]: yes
Have you got a driver license? If so, issued by which Driving School? [needed]:  yes - AVDS
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General board? [needed]:  yes
Have you got any criminal records?:  no
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?:   yes
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?:  I love police work, i love to be in team with other officers and ofcourse i wanna help get SA community get cleaner from criminals (ispecially armed and dangerous)
Describe yourself in few sentences: As i love to be police i do it almoust all the time im online. I just cant not be a cop. Its interesting with its RP. Past year i played in MTA:VC (Argonath server) and for a half year i was Deputy chief there (then my name was CopSforza). I was also a SWAT sergeant for a short time.

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Re: SAPD application Alex_Steel
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 11:10:34 am »
Why dosent you use ur old account? Why do you have atleast 3 accounts as i seen on thsi forum?

Offline Biesmen

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 22:01:49 pm »
Nick used when on police duty: Alex_Steel
How long have you played on Argonath RPG?  about a year
How long have you played as a freecop?   almoust 2 weeks(since i play SA)
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)? [needed]: yes
Have you got a driver license? If so, issued by which Driving School? [needed]:  yes - AVDS
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General board? [needed]:  yes
Have you got any criminal records?:  no
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?:   yes
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?:  I love police work, i love to be in team with other officers and ofcourse i wanna help get SA community get cleaner from criminals (ispecially armed and dangerous)
Describe yourself in few sentences: As i love to be police i do it almoust all the time im online. I just cant not be a cop. Its interesting with its RP. Past year i played in MTA:VC (Argonath server) and for a half year i was Deputy chief there (then my name was CopSforza). I was also a SWAT sergeant for a short time.

Why not S.W.A.T anymore? Did you left or what?

Owner of 2 Police Life Saving medals

Offline Alex_Steel

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 06:15:34 am »
I "started new life" in Argonath. Left The Sforza mafia and MTA:VC and thats why i made new one (i guess i didnt know how to change username, and dont know even now)
 3 accounts?? 1. is my old one - CopSforza but i dont use old one anymore, i thought i deleted it
                     2. is this one
                  and 3. ..... that could be my sisters account - BarbarSforza, but i dont use it  :)

So, why did i left SWAT(in MTA:VC)... i left SWAT sergeant rank, as i didnt have time to help commander organize work, but i was there still as soldier all the time

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 12:14:01 pm »
Application has been filed under CADET Intake 42

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

U need now to applie for an SAPD Academy Class and wait to become accepted, after accepted to a class contact ur trainer.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round for Examens/final test.

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,
Deputy Chief Pancher

Offline Jay_Adams

• [SA:MP] FBI Lead Prosecutor
  • Citizen
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 16:38:29 pm »
Are you are still interested in SAPD Force? If so please report here in 7 Days otherwise your Application for SAPD will be rejected due to lack of interest/Inactivity.

Signed,
Captain Jay Adams

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 13:44:23 pm »
Rejected, lack of interest in SAPD Force.

Signed,                                                                                 
Chief Pancher

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal