| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 08:23 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 328
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Bad cops  (Read 4075 times)

Offline SteveRiptor

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #309
  • SA-MP: Jack_Riptor
Bad cops
« on: October 25, 2007, 01:18:53 am »
I'm [FBI]JackR.
I was RPing that I was shot by a suspect in SF. I was transferred to SFPD on a bike by a police officer. There I RPed that I was bleeding to death and so I got in the back of a police car to rest and bleed some more. Then [FBI]Type wanted to take care of me so he took that police car and drove away from the SFPD. When we were just out of the SFPD parking lot Type was frozen, because he was driving in a police car and then slapped to get him out.

After that, two officers got in the car: [WS]Hyper and [AV]Johannes. They wanted to get me out of the police car, because they didn't want an FBI officer to be in a police car. I was RPing that I was bleeding to death, so I couldn't get out of the car and I still bled.
Then Hyper aimed at me in the car, but I still couldn't get out of the car as I was RPing.. After that I was thawed and I got beneath the car and I was dead, because the car got on top of me.

In real life, police officers would've helped me and not aimed at me and then put me under the car.
Something needs to be done about non-RPing cops. And now even Hyper (an admin) isn't RPing, what is happening to the quality of Argo....?

Here are three screens for evidence:

Offline Serpico

• Citizen
  • Freecop
Re: Bad cops
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 09:10:06 am »
FBI got warned that dont use usual Police cars.
Frank Serpico

Offline Castor_Troy

• Citizen
  • Sean Archer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 12:10:11 pm »
I have learnt to obey the rules of argonath. I cant find the rule about FBI not allowed to use police vehicles. Admins should only use admin commands when someone is breaking the server rules. Maybe an main admin could change the rules because this is confusing to all players. Funny how admins never complain about cops using FBI vehicles.. strange..

Made by cDa

Offline Serpico

• Citizen
  • Freecop
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 12:17:15 pm »
I have learnt to obey the rules of argonath. I cant find the rule about FBI not allowed to use police vehicles. Admins should only use admin commands when someone is breaking the server rules. Maybe an main admin could change the rules because this is confusing to all players. Funny how admins never complain about cops using FBI vehicles.. strange..
Im not disallow you but im saying that you guys got warned ingame to not do this. :neutral:
Frank Serpico

Offline [R*]Kaltsu

• Founder of the ARPD
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 14:51:22 pm »

I hope you understand, that if there's a patrol car which says SFPD and a FBI rancher next to each other, which one are you supposed to choose? We are now already suffering for the lack of police cruisers, and it doesn't help the situation if FBI keeps using our vehicles instead of their own.

As far as I remember, FBI vehicles spawn at other departments too. So what I suggest, is to start using the FBI vehicles of other departments too.

And get your facts right please, if I see an officer driving a FBI vehicle, I always tell him to leave it for the FBI uses.

Offline SteveRiptor

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 14:59:30 pm »
There was no available FBI car around and I was RP'ing for god's sake.
What would you do in real life?

I won't use police cars with FBI skin anymore, only with a police skin from now on.

Topic can be closed now.

Offline Serpico

• Citizen
  • Freecop
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 15:07:58 pm »
I totally agree with Kaltsu, but 1 thing i dont get it, i have saw that there isnt usual Police Cars but there is FBI cars and i have to see that at same time FBI is driving around with Usual Police Cars(wich means i have to be on patrol today with FBI car). :conf: EDIT: yeah I didnt exactly meant thats you but yep i been in that situation and most time when im online im SFPD Police and that aint good to be whole day on patrol with FBI car. :)
Frank Serpico

Offline SteveRiptor

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 15:08:55 pm »
Well, that wouldn't be me then. I'm mostly in police skin.

Offline [R*]Kaltsu

• Founder of the ARPD
  • Citizen
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 15:14:15 pm »
What would you do in real life?

Call an ambulance.

Offline SteveRiptor

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 15:15:22 pm »
I did that. TWICE. There was no paramedic online so Type wanted to drive me to a hospital and since there were no FBI Ranchers he used a police car.

Offline Boricua56

• Compromised with Justice.
  • Citizen
  • [R*]Fernando
  • SA-MP: [R*]Fernando
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 18:13:43 pm »
We try our best to rp and we get this...
And people complain because FBI used a Pd car?
When there a tons of cops abusing comand on innocent citiziens, and like ive seen, people using cop skin to cancel their gang...
I think Arpd should be aware and "alarmed" about that, and start some effort or something to train their cadets and officers, because they have been asking for it and they deserve it.

Note: We only use PD cars if we cant find a rancher, and we usually use civilian cars. We only use PD cars in a case of emergency.

We must always maintain that the wished final, as much as it seems to us meritorious and proceeding in right, it never justifies the use of improper means.

Offline Indigo

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 09:43:03 am »
I was wondering, if an officer would be almost deadly wounded being in the servise - how would be in RL? :O Does an officer can't use any car just to go to ambulatory even when there is no paramedic on duty...?
Safety.., Service.., Help..

- Regards, Ex.Officer [Rstar]Indigo

Offline [R*]Kaltsu

• Founder of the ARPD
  • Citizen
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2007, 11:40:21 am »
how would be in RL?

Luckily in real life there are paramedics on duty :).

Offline Indigo

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2007, 11:42:14 am »
Luckily in real life there are paramedics on duty :).

... :)
Safety.., Service.., Help..

- Regards, Ex.Officer [Rstar]Indigo

Offline Niall

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 00:24:58 am »
All i can say is that Hyper was wrong in slapping you, unless of course he thought you were a health hacker which i doubt.

Signature made by Carhartt

Offline Billy

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 05:37:25 am »
Argonath isn't real life. It's that simple.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal