| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 12:29 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 390
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [AVt]Curse  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Monte Montague

• Admiral of the Argonath RPG
  • Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
  • Badge-ID: CO101
SAPD: [AVt]Curse
« on: August 17, 2009, 09:23:57 am »
Nickname: InfernalCurse  (Changed to [AVt]Curse/ [AV]Curse - Not now but i will be :D
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Been registered for over a month.
How long have you played as a cop: Mmm not sure, but before last week I was a cop every day and still to be a cop every day from now on.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes.
Have you got a driver license?:Yes.
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?:Yes.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): No , my speakers do not work on this laptop. (Will be fixed, I've used T/s in the past ^.^)
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?: N/A
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):N/A
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department:I have been a "Freecop" for some time and there is only much I can do. Also , this may sound mean but , to be honest , I want to put the freecops into shape. I try as a freecop my self, but until I am an officer I will be trying for ever.

Notes:
Living in London (GMT:00).
Recently Cop banned, allowed back.
Former hoster, Leader and Head adminsitrator, Web master for NinjaPie© - site, SA:MP server .
Will never give up >.<.
x2) from: FBI & Coast Guard, Medal: "Chief of ARPD officers - Leading them good" - from Chief Paul. Retired Admiral of the Coast Guard.

Offline Varjaca

• Citizen
  • "To Protect and Serve" with bullets in my brain
Re: SAPD InfernalCurse
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 17:55:17 pm »
To: Los Santos Police Department

I think he deserves to wear cadet badge. Ive RPed with him inside LSPD today. We worked on computers and ate donuts. He RPed it GREAT, it was very nice RP. Str-ah_Stracci was there too. Infernal is good cop, and knows rules.

Signed
-WolfFang
Proud ARPD Officer

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 20:16:06 pm »
To: Los Santos Police Department

I think he deserves to wear cadet badge. Ive RPed with him inside LSPD today. We worked on computers and ate donuts. He RPed it GREAT, it was very nice RP. Str-ah_Stracci was there too. Infernal is good cop, and knows rules.

Signed
-WolfFang

I couldn't agree more ^.^

---

But In my own offensive position... or w.e I sometimes dont like it when people disrespect some Freecops and do bad things :/

---

Thanks for the nice comments  :cool: ... lol it was funny, you ate a whole tonne of donuts XD
x2) from: FBI & Coast Guard, Medal: "Chief of ARPD officers - Leading them good" - from Chief Paul. Retired Admiral of the Coast Guard.

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 21:47:32 pm »
Good guy, always on duty, Always there to give back up

He deserves to have the Cadet badge indeed

I tottaly agree with WolfFang

Offline Luke Hayes

• Citizen
  • Be Ready
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 21:58:14 pm »

You are extremely funny RPer and you should be a Captain rank in humor lol  :D

nice RPing as a cop too

(remember the rabies anti dote hahahahaha)  ;)

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 22:06:01 pm »

You are extremely funny RPer and you should be a Captain rank in humor lol  :D

nice RPing as a cop too

(remember the rabies anti dote hahahahaha)  ;)

I do but... :/
I dont remember your name >.<... It's different on the server isnt it ? :D

--

Thanks everyone for the good comments. I welcome Constructive criticism whilst my Deagle is still in its place.  :cool:

Offline HELLY BOY

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 14:07:45 pm »
Excuse me Can you help me?I have been  arresting for no reason bcz a girl and a boy have killed them self(single one by one) And it was mine fault.I became a criminal in LS.Then As i have payed out everything 3 times i lost 3000 on "speeding" (not true it was 50 kmh max 80) and now i have -0002000 Please Admin said to say this here And all I want is my money back.Please help.

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 14:09:32 pm »
Application has been accepted to San Andreas Police Department.

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

You need now to contact an SAPD Academy Trainer, you either contact one or apply for an class.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round for Examens/final test.

IMPORTANT! Reply 1 time each week in your application how it's going or if you have any question so you don't risk get rejected from SAPD due lack of interest, it's your responsibility to show activity not ours.

Contact any Captain and above for in-game badge!

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,
Chief Pancher

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 23:01:28 pm »
Application has been accepted to San Andreas Police Department.

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

You need now to contact an SAPD Academy Trainer, you either contact one or apply for an class.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round for Examens/final test.

IMPORTANT! Reply 1 time each week in your application how it's going or if you have any question so you don't risk get rejected from SAPD due lack of interest, it's your responsibility to show activity not ours.

Contact any Captain and above for in-game badge!

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,
Chief Pancher

Thanks for your trust in me.

I will contact SAPD Academy Trainer after I post a link of this thread to the AV-Clan forum to confirm I am now a cadet of ARPD (I applied for AV membership ^.^ ).
---

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 23:05:25 pm »
Excuse me Can you help me?I have been  arresting for no reason bcz a girl and a boy have killed them self(single one by one) And it was mine fault.I became a criminal in LS.Then As i have payed out everything 3 times i lost 3000 on "speeding" (not true it was 50 kmh max 80) and now i have -0002000 Please Admin said to say this here And all I want is my money back.Please help.

This is not the place to say this :/ A bit confused... ARPD does not deal with the publics Finnacial status...  :cop:

Offline Varjaca

• Citizen
  • "To Protect and Serve" with bullets in my brain
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 10:41:20 am »
They do, but dont say it here. You can say that on other topic :P
Proud ARPD Officer

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 17:12:58 pm »
They do, but dont say it here. You can say that on other topic :P

Oh so confusing >.<

(I have just been accepted into Ravenwood)

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 08:57:24 am »
UPdate news etc:
Well I've been trying currently to get some training. I have craven for it >.<.

I am now [AVt]Curse.
I am a new recruit of The Ministry of Good Intentions| Ravenwood Plc.

---

I've just noticed I dont need to take  class and can seek private tutoring , but not everyone is on when in on and: (...
It's kind of difficult , i was with smey then we got a Code 3 - Some gang members broke into somewere and it ended up turning into a Code 30 becuase although I had managed to ask my new Ravenwood Colleague to come on duty I sitll died and a chase began, Officer Smey died and I spent allot of time helping on the chase :D, Got Violets wheels :D And got Nikos wheels when he tried to escape ina barracks - all 3 wheels of the left side :D

Now I'm gonna go back on samp, come down with a icky cold.  :hit:
Gonna see if I can get some more experience etc etc then sleep.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: SAPD: [AVt]Curse
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 08:05:38 am »
I only have two things to say about this Cadet after speaking/working with him recently.

1. He is an overall great cop. He needs and deserves to be trained as soon as possible. He can succeed quickly if he tries.
2. He needs to be talked to about communicating in investigations. He sat there and ignored everything I said to him earlier when questioning the validity of an incident between him and a suspect in custody. All I asked for was a yes or no answer on if what the suspect said was true, and this Cadet just sat there, not responding. I continued to say and shout "Cadet!", but to no avail. After the suspect was released on temporary bail, (logged off for tonight), the Cadet then just ran away with no response. This angered me very much. Cops need to communicate in order to do their job correctly AND stay safe...

jemerson

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 17:31:00 pm »
Cadet w/ FBI......

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 21:56:24 pm »
I only have two things to say about this Cadet after speaking/working with him recently.

1. He is an overall great cop. He needs and deserves to be trained as soon as possible. He can succeed quickly if he tries.
2. He needs to be talked to about communicating in investigations. He sat there and ignored everything I said to him earlier when questioning the validity of an incident between him and a suspect in custody. All I asked for was a yes or no answer on if what the suspect said was true, and this Cadet just sat there, not responding. I continued to say and shout "Cadet!", but to no avail. After the suspect was released on temporary bail, (logged off for tonight), the Cadet then just ran away with no response. This angered me very much. Cops need to communicate in order to do their job correctly AND stay safe...

That wasnt me :C,
I must've had to go afk for a Important reason.

I am no  longer a FBI cadet.

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 12:58:12 pm »
Rejected, no respect towards fellow officers (freecops). May re-apply within 1 month.

Signed,
Chief Pancher

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal