| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 06:33 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 432
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Application - Nitrous  (Read 3410 times)

Offline Crash

• Citizen
Application - Nitrous
« on: August 28, 2009, 17:48:01 pm »
Nickname: Nitrois
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 1 month 1 week
How long have you played as a cop: Donno, lots of times
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Have you got a driver license? Yes
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? No
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): Dont know
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: I want to help the cops serve the city, i am good at negotiating 8in kidnaps, im good ast driving as i love streetracing out of duty and IRL xD last but not least, i am good at reporting stuff in the TS LOL

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: Application - Nitrous
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 18:00:52 pm »
Application modified to make it look more clear.

Please explain; why would we really take you? Why not any random other cop?
Please update the "why do you want to join SAPD" sentence by answering above questions.

Signed,
Lieutenant Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Marcello

• Citizen
  • sup?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 18:10:35 pm »
now goodluck Nit :)
you got mistake here - Nickname: Nitrois

Offline Crash

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 18:49:41 pm »
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: I want to help the cops serve the city, i am good at negotiating 8in kidnaps, im good ast driving as i love streetracing out of duty and IRL xD last but not least, i am good at reporting stuff in the TS LOL

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 20:39:11 pm »
Please use the modify button to change it in your first post.

Signed,

Offline Crash

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 21:21:15 pm »
Done Luitentant :)

OOC: i just did it so people kno it has been edited.

Offline Crash

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 23:19:10 pm »
i did edit it.

Offline Marcello

• Citizen
  • sup?
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 12:11:45 pm »
Hope this player won't be accepted, because: trying to steal suspects, flamming, abusing cop power.

When i had crime bug - Not a criminal but my nick was orange, he was trying to kill me... but other cop was trying to stop him.
After i got jailed, he started flamming us, but i wasnt cuffed by Nit.

Offline Crash

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 12:18:42 pm »
Hope this player won't be accepted, because: trying to steal suspects, flamming, abusing cop power.

When i had crime bug - Not a criminal but my nick was orange, he was trying to kill me... but other cop was trying to stop him.

Clearly, u can literally PISS OF.
Yes what i sed was true.
I suspected Marcello for holding a weapon in public, then then i met him with another cop in verdant bluffs, then i told him to /gu but he says he is not a criminal when it CLEARLY said i suspected him for using public weapon. i shot him once in the right shoulder and he went low HP, so he went on elegy and drove off, so i sussed him again for evading then antoni hawk kept spraying me so he was actually AIDING the suspect, so marcello drove to dillimore entered the PD and /Gu'd so i cuffed him and then he didnt walk with to jail he just sed no i want other cop to cuff me or sumit, then i crashed, when i log in, i see him cuffed by Antoni_Hawk and Jailed by anthony hawk when antoni hawk had nothing to do with the suspect as im the one who suspected him so he is mine, i did NOT request backup as Marcello had LOW hp,unarmed so i can take care of him myself. but then he comes in cuffs and jails him.
and i will admit that i did got a little carried away with antoni and i apologize, but i just feel so angry as i did all the credit and he jails him.

P.S do NOT call me Nit, only MY friends call me nit

Offline Marcello

• Citizen
  • sup?
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 12:36:14 pm »

Yes what i sed was true.
I suspected Marcello for holding a weapon in public, then then i met him with another cop in verdant bluffs, then i told him to /gu but he says he is not a criminal when it CLEARLY said i suspected him for using public weapon. i shot him once in the right shoulder and he went low HP, so he went on elegy and drove off, so i sussed him again for evading then antoni hawk kept spraying me so he was actually AIDING the suspect, so marcello drove to dillimore entered the PD and /Gu'd so i cuffed him and then he didnt walk with to jail he just sed no i want other cop to cuff me or sumit, then i crashed, when i log in, i see him cuffed by Antoni_Hawk and Jailed by anthony hawk when antoni hawk had nothing to do with the suspect as im the one who suspected him so he is mine, i did NOT request backup as Marcello had LOW hp,unarmed so i can take care of him myself. but then he comes in cuffs and jails him.
and i will admit that i did got a little carried away with antoni and i apologize, but i just feel so angry as i did all the credit and he jails him.

1. i wasn't using weapon (bat) on public. have i punched anyone? i just rolled my mouse so you saw bat for 2-4 seconds and suspected me. why don't you suspected another player that was staying near you with bat? you just told him- okay, go away. or smth like that.
2. idk why you saw my crime, Antoni and others saw that my nick was orange and i was not criminal.
3. yes i asked Antoni to jail me, so something wrong? you crashed, Antoni cuffed me and jailed. Before you crashed i was waiting for unsus.

Offline Marcello

• Citizen
  • sup?
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 12:37:52 pm »
btw, your first application was rejected 3 days ago.

Offline Crash

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 12:54:20 pm »

Yes what i sed was true.

1. i wasn't using weapon (bat) on public. have i punched anyone? i just rolled my mouse so you saw bat for 2-4 seconds and suspected me. why don't you suspected another player that was staying near you with bat? you just told him- okay, go away. or smth like that.
2. idk why you saw my crime, Antoni and others saw that my nick was orange and i was not criminal.
3. yes i asked Antoni to jail me, so something wrong? you crashed, Antoni cuffed me and jailed. Before you crashed i was waiting for unsus.

1) Use ur brain, IRL a cop would suspect somone for holding a weapon
2) yes i did see ur crime, it should be on chat log i guess
3) i am the one that suspected u, so its my job to jail u etc..

please dont reply on my topic, i want Pancher or who ever is higher to post here.

Offline Marcello

• Citizen
  • sup?
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 13:00:30 pm »
1. IRL cop won't suspect, he will ask for weapo/gun license -.- so u should use your brain cuz, when IR i saw people with bat, no cops arrest them, BECOUSE BAT IS ThING TO PLAY BASEBALL not to kill.
3. No that rules... if you suspected me, another player can jail me. but if you cuffed me, you can jail.

Offline Crash

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 13:02:11 pm »
1. ...
2. ...
3. I suspected u, i cuffed u at dillimore, i crashed, the cop cuffed and jailed u.

Offline Marcello

• Citizen
  • sup?
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 13:03:15 pm »
1. ...
2. ...
3. I suspected u, i cuffed u at dillimore, i crashed, the cop cuffed and jailed u.
so you crashed, i'm not your sus.
Antoni cuffed me, i asked to jail.

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2009, 16:16:58 pm »
Drop it guys!

1. Nitrous, was the suspect standing still when you shot him in the shoulder?
2. Why did you /su, if he was already suspect?
3. Antoni couldn't have known you had him taken to the PD. He probably came by to reduty and saw a suspect. Obviously, he takes him to jail. He could've (and maybe even should've) given you half or more of the cash.

Please answer the first 2 questions within 2 days. If not, your application will be rejected.

Stop making excuses, both sides! If one of both sides continues this, all messages will be removed!

Signed,

Offline Marcello

• Citizen
  • sup?
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 16:26:24 pm »
Drop it guys!

3. Antoni couldn't have known you had him taken to the PD. He probably came by to reduty and saw a suspect. Obviously, he takes him to jail. He could've (and maybe even should've) given you half or more of the cash.

Please answer the first 2 questions within 2 days. If not, your application will be rejected.

Stop making excuses, both sides! If one of both sides continues this, all messages will be removed!

Signed,
Got it, officer.  ;)

Offline Crash

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 01:59:44 am »
Drop it guys!

Signed,

1.The suspect was not standing still, jumped behind the quad, then to the elegy, and ran off, i managed to shoot him in the shoulder
2. I first /su him for carryig lethal weapons in public then whne i went to him agen i told him to /gu he didnt so he did what i sed on answer 1 so i /su him agen for evading

Offline Marcello

• Citizen
  • sup?
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 07:36:13 am »
1. i was trying to stand close to Antoni and you shot me when i was standing, not running.
2. why don't you suspected that guy with bat... you was talking with him, when you saw me you suspected me-.-
i haven't attacked civilians with bat, and bat is not weapon (irl)
we are actinng like IRL, on Argo. So, mby i just wanted to go and play baseball, huh? ( :lol: )

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2009, 07:48:28 am »
please avoid further discussions, only answer on questions given
if this discussion ends up in more flaming and disrespecting all involved will be rejected

signed,
Lieutenant Bianconeri
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal