| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 11:18 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 356
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Matt_Murphy  (Read 3443 times)

Offline Matt_Murphy

• Citizen
SAPD: Matt_Murphy
« on: September 15, 2009, 02:52:06 am »
Nickname: Matt_Murphy

How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since 07 ( Been playing under other names, If you want to know my other names, send me a PM. )

How long have you played as a cop: Month or so..

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes.

Have you got a driver license? Yes.

Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes.

Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes.

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No.

Had an previous application that go rejected?: http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=4770.0

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: I want to contribute the society with a safe community.

Offline lloyd_bolt

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Matt_Murphy
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 06:20:25 am »
So  you were 32 in your other app, but now you are 19? And isnt multi accounting against the rules? Seems shady to me :neutral:

jemerson

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 08:44:10 am »
Depends if thats his RP age or his IRL life age..... You can reapply as a mother of four in RP if you wanted too

Offline Matt_Murphy

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 14:43:17 pm »
So  you were 32 in your other app, but now you are 19? And isnt multi accounting against the rules? Seems shady to me :neutral:
That was my IC age.

Offline Matt_Murphy

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 13:45:10 pm »
It's been 6 days, and i'm still interested.

Offline Tutti

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #P29
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 19:45:52 pm »
I have patrolled with this officer for the past three days and he has great skills that will helpful in the SAPD.
I believe he is ready for the Cadet status.
Good Luck Matt  :D

Offline SKenney

• (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 19:50:41 pm »
Its going to take longer then 6 days. Some poeple have waited over a month to get there Cadet.
Its not going to happen in a week. Just bump every week(7 days).
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

Offline Matt_Murphy

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 02:26:47 am »
Its going to take longer then 6 days. Some poeple have waited over a month to get there Cadet.
Its not going to happen in a week. Just bump every week(7 days).
I know the fact that it might take over a month or more to become a cadet.
I was just making sure to bump this thread before anyone asked me if i still were interested, it looks better if i do it myself.
I will be bumping this thread every week (7days) from now on.

Offline SKenney

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 05:39:17 am »
Patrolled with Free Officer Matt Murphy today. Quite impressive on all aspects. I most definitely recommend him for Cadet rank.

I will patroll with him more and post a proper report on his skills.
I look forward to great things from him.
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,

Lieutenant

Offline Matt_Murphy

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 13:29:40 pm »
Weekly report, even though it came abit early.

September 19th:

Disturbance #1: I recieved a call during my break concerning a man Disturbing the peace in Red County Palomino Creek. I immediately responded with my fellow Officer to the location
And as we arrived, the suspect had already left, no charges were filled.

Narcotic Bust #2: I went on patrol 9:06 AM in Market and noticed a suspicious man were sitting in his black Majestic outside the Burgershot in Market, I reported the situation and another Cruiser arrived. As we approached the
suspicious man in the vehicle, he took off in high speed towards East Beach Los Santos. We found his vehicle abandoned  outside a cabin up the hills near Palomino Creek. We kept searching after
the man, and found him two minutes away dealing narcotics with three other men. I immediately reported the situation in the police radio and two Cruisers arrived, unfortunately the dealer
were shot and killed that day. The other three were arrested for being in possession of illegal substances and jailed right after our main suspect were killed.

Armed Robbery#3: We recieved a call about 8:30PM concerning  Three male suspects armed with knives and bats demanded cash in a 24/7 store located in Vinewood, but they were interrupted by a customer who we interrogated after the robbery. The three men fled empty handed.
The Suspects were all described as black males, 20-25yrs, 5'7, thin build, one was wearing a white hoody and blue pants according to the witness.
Due to the good description two suspects were arrested and one of them were killed at Carlton Heights in San Fierro.

September 20th:

Breaking And Entering#1: We recieved a phonecall concerning a house robbery, we immediately responded from Verdant Bluffs and arrived at Las Colinas in less than one minute. When we arrived the man had left on foot
with the victims credit card and 660 dollars. Unfortunately the suspect got away but a good description were made of the man: male, black, 5'6 - 5'7, 140-150lbs, short light brown hair with a grove st outfit.

Traffic stops#2: Several traffic stops were made in Idlewood between 9:55AM and 12:00PM including a Narcotic bust.

Attempted Rape#3: I was patrolling alone in Mulholland Intersection when i saw a woman being brutally abused and a man forcing himself onto the victim and they both got into a house close by.
I ran after them both and went into the house as the door was unlocked. The man were at that time pointing a gun against the females head while several warning were given to him to drop his weapon and back away from the female, He refused to follow my orders and then pointed his gun at me and i was forced to shoot him in the chest.
The man died shortly after backup arrived. I interrogated the woman at the DPD station, and it turned out being a Armed Robbery from the beginning.

That was pretty much everything that happended those two days, besides that it's just been random police chases.

Offline Brokman

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 18:47:44 pm »
I have patrolled with The Free Officer M. Murphy Today. He has all skills requested to become Cadet for sure, I also recommend him as Officer.

> He almost saved my life by very good shooting skills against an heavy armed suspect.
 > Very clear and good on radio.
 > good driving skill for sure.
 > Respecting strictly all Police procedures and law.

Very good Job! Deserve to become SAPD Officer without any doubt.

Signed
Officer Brokman.

Offline Jonas_Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 19:05:38 pm »
Very nice cop
We patrolled toghter today and i enjoyed.
Good luck
|SAPD Cadet|Banshee owner|Mansion owner|CMB Admin|Driving teacher and LSDS Former|

Offline Matt_Murphy

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2009, 12:13:57 pm »
I have patrolled with The Free Officer M. Murphy Today. He has all skills requested to become Cadet for sure, I also recommend him as Officer.

> He almost saved my life by very good shooting skills against an heavy armed suspect.
 > Very clear and good on radio.
 > good driving skill for sure.
 > Respecting strictly all Police procedures and law.

Very good Job! Deserve to become SAPD Officer without any doubt.

Signed
Officer Brokman.

Very nice cop
We patrolled toghter today and i enjoyed.
Good luck

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
It means alot to me.

Offline Lionz

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2009, 17:21:55 pm »
Incredible cop, I've patrolled with Matt on an occasion, and he's shown nothing but strength and skill. He's a great RPer and a very good shooter, I've experienced it more than once first hand! I recommend Matt, he's a really good cop with a great attitude, I was surprised to learn that he isn't even a cadet!

Cheers,
Lionz

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2009, 17:39:55 pm »
Application has been accepted to San Andreas Police Department.

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

You now need to contact an SAPD Academy Trainer, you either contact one or apply for an class.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round for Examens/final test.

IMPORTANT! Reply 1 time each week in your application how it's going or if you have any question so you don't risk get rejected from SAPD due lack of interest, it's your responsibility to show activity not ours.

Contact any Captain and above for in-game badge!

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

jemerson

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 18:11:07 pm »
Congratulations, from what I have heard from my staff you are a very impressive officer!

Offline Matt_Murphy

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 19:20:52 pm »
I am resigning from ARPD as Cadet.
I would like to thank everyone who supported me in this thread, And i would also like to thank Thomas_C for giving me the opportunity to become a Cadet.

Best wishes to the ARPD.

Offline Adil

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 14:33:20 pm »
Congratz !! :)

Offline Brokman

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 20:01:17 pm »
Reason why you are resigning ?
You would be a god damned good Officer  :(

Offline SKenney

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 20:55:14 pm »
Noooo Matt why? You are such a great role player.

Give a reason man. Maby we can sort this out.
Former,

Lieutenant

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal