| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 05:30 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 357
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Xander_Ancelotti(Mikhailov)  (Read 2940 times)

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
SAPD: Xander_Ancelotti(Mikhailov)
« on: October 24, 2009, 22:49:56 pm »
Nickname: Xander_Ancelotti(Mikhailov)
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 5 months
How long have you played as a cop: a little over half that time.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Have you got a driver license? Yes
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes, w/o mic.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? Pancher suggested i lost interest.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=5683.msg36304#msg36304
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: I enjoy the decent roleplay. I really want to become a full officer. In the future ill probably go completely Cop due to it being so fun. I like most of the scenarios that we do. Also enjoy helping out the citizens of Argonath. I have been trained by Full Officer's to actually become a full officer. Therefore i hope to accomplish that.
"All you wanna act like be, cuss like me, clown like me. You might be the next best thing, but not quite me"
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~
~#1 Triad Mobster~Top 5 Surenos~

Offline Alex_Koltsov

• Citizen
  • FFS ABUSED!
Re: SAPD: Xander_Santiago
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 02:39:00 am »
I did a complete training with Cadet Xander like the Official officer Exam and he scored great but he still needs to improve his map knowledge.

Here are the results :

1st part :

- Codes : He knows them perfectly, Red, Blue etc.
- Laws : Same as the Codes, perfect.
- Questions : He answered very well to all my questions (Max ticket amount, Backup situation etc.)

2nd part :

- Radio communication : Very professional usage of the Radio, knows every codes.
- Map knowledge : He had some difficulties here .. I asked him Blueberry, Fort Carson, Las Colinas. He knows aproximately the locations but it can be better with more trainings.
- Shooting training : He scored very well here too. Hitted all the targets and didn't hit me once.

Cadet Xander did a great job, after improving his map knowledge he will be able to pass his officer exam.

Contact me in-game when you're ready for a new map knowledge test.

Now be patient, continue your good work and I hope the superiors will see how good you are. Good luck.
SAPD Officer & SATC  Commissioner
Alex_Koltsov Aka [WS]Alex

Medals:

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
Re: SAPD: Montego_Santiago
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 21:15:12 pm »
Oh yea, i hope to make it as far as i can go. I realize my map knowledge is a little off. I review the materials daily, practice makes perfect. Ill let you know when im ready for a New practice Exam. Thanks for the support and practice.  ;)
"All you wanna act like be, cuss like me, clown like me. You might be the next best thing, but not quite me"
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Nick_E

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 21:39:01 pm »
i dont know u but ur a good roleplayer , good luck  :)

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 04:02:11 am »
i dont know u but ur a good roleplayer , good luck  :)

Thank you. I role play things very good. I have been working on it for awhile. Due to Mobster Role play it has helped immensely. Also yes im still interested i have been really sick since Wednesday and stayed home from school. Parents don't allow me on if i stay home.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 03:46:59 am »
Im still interested in becoming a Cadet and soon Full officer. I reviewd the map again today.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
Re: SAPD: Montego_Santiago [Int]
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 16:38:40 pm »
If you're still interested in the force, reply here within 2 days. Failing to do so will result in rejection.

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 21:00:07 pm »
If you're still interested in the force, reply here within 2 days. Failing to do so will result in rejection.

Signed,

Im still interested, i check here every day.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 16:20:42 pm »

Signed,
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 22:51:25 pm »

Signed,

Yes i am still interested. I am in game daily.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 04:30:40 am »

Signed,

Yes i am still interested. I am in game daily.

I have been doing loads of Traffic stops and speeding tickets. Also have been working on my map knowledge. Alex, ill miss you man sucks your leaving :( . Wow Dejavu i post exactly 1 month from Topic creation.... :conf:
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
Re: SAPD: Xander_Ancelotti
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 00:17:20 am »
Few days ago i took part in helping Solve a kidnapping, we were successful. Although a SWAT member needs to upgrade his bomb disarming techniques..because he failed at disarming bomb and literally whined that it was a heart attack. Kinda sad honestly. Also still doing Traffic stops, i did some undercover busts on Drugs. Even though the guy attempted to retaliate.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 09:19:05 am »
Application has been accepted to San Andreas Police Department.
You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

Remember we will contact you, not the other way round for Examens/final test.

IMPORTANT! Reply 1 time each week in your application how it's going or if you have any question so you don't risk get rejected from SAPD due lack of interest, it's your responsibility to show activity not ours.

Contact any Captain and above for in-game badge!

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,
Giac Junior
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2009, 01:04:58 am »
Thank You Sir, i really Appreciate it. I will do my best and FullFill becoming a Full officer.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
Re: SAPD: Xander_Mikhailov
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2009, 09:17:30 am »
Would be a good add!  :cop:

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 17:40:10 pm »
I Partook in a Code Purple Red, Araatus was in Commerce and huge Gun Fight Ensued, Me and Officer SkyHawk Went to Ammunation and bought Armour and Sniper Rifles. Him and me were the Sniper Division. I Took Down one of the Araatus with Sniper. They Then Fled to the inside of the building. This is when SWAT Showed up. They were going to Rush the building while Me and 2 Other officer's would Wait outside. When they Rushed a few Criminals came running out and i unloaded my MP5 into them. I took one down, SWAT got the other. It was a Successful mission. Although we did lose one Brave Man. Head of SWAT That Day.

I also have been taking down some Druggies recently, almost had a lawsuit but i had proof so we just bargained down on Time in jail. Its been fun as a cop and i hope to reach Full Officer someday and Become a UC.(My Dream)

Yesterday i was a Cop in Area 69 during the Drug Event. Sadly i ended up getting injured(My pc is lagging badly). Hopefully ill be able to overcome that problem.

~Xander_Mikhailov
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

jemerson

Re: SAPD: Xander_Mikhailov [Cadet Status Test Passed]
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 03:06:26 am »
Hello Cadet,
Thank you for replying to the Cadet Status test posted earlier this week. Your application has been moved on. All others were rejected!
Please make sure you update your application with updates and make sure trainers post your results.
Try and prevent us from having us from having to conduct constant interest tests. Be your own advocate.
Thanks & Good Luck.
Jake Emerson
SAPD Lieutenant

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
Re: SAPD: Xander_Mikhailov [Cadet Status Test Passed]
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 20:56:07 pm »
Hello Cadet,
Thank you for replying to the Cadet Status test posted earlier this week. Your application has been moved on. All others were rejected!
Please make sure you update your application with updates and make sure trainers post your results.
Try and prevent us from having us from having to conduct constant interest tests. Be your own advocate.
Thanks & Good Luck.
Jake Emerson
SAPD Lieutenant

No Thank you :) . Im am very interested in the SAPD, it is a great group of induviduals. I will be among them one day.

Yesterday we had multiple 207's all of which were successful. A few times it was a setup. So Criminals are now moving on to 'Fake' Hostages. They use their own members as a hostage. Very sickening indeed. I also ended up being in a Shootout with Some Araatus. Luckily i took cover behind a LandStalker and called in immediate backup Code 30. They were armed with Combat, and M4. I killed one of them, luckily i had my SMG. Backup Arrived and i armed Jimmy_Bowling and he aided in the use of lethal Force against the suspects. We took care of business very well. Also i busted a guy with Drugs, had to use lethal force on him sadly. I have also jailed Multiple criminals. Major Shootouts with what appeared to be I9 members at GS9. Happend Many times, i took part in all of them aiding fellow officers. Im always ready for a severe or small Situation.

Hopefully Officers will be able to Train and test me to make sure im doing well. Thanks.

~Xander_Mikhailov
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 21:39:27 pm »
Ive been taking down suspects quite often, i got a small rp lesson as a cop. I learned quite a bit and my RP skill went up. Was wondering if a Officer+ would be able to give me my 2nd Training. I would really appreciate your time. Thank You.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

jemerson

Re: SAPD: Xander_Ancelotti(Mikhailov)
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 06:01:10 am »
Still interested?
2 days to reply..
Thanks,
Jake Emerson
Lieutenant

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal