| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 16:31 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 316
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD : Dakota_11  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Dakota_11

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LC2228
SAPD : Dakota_11
« on: November 07, 2009, 04:59:18 am »
Nickname: Dakota_11
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 2 months or 1
How long have you played as a cop: 2 months or 1
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: yes
Have you got a driver license? yes
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? yes
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): no
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? no
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): no
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department:  I got good cop skills and wanna reduce crime, and would like to Serve and Protect San Andreas And Argonath  and I work as a Team and i can do team work !
IV:MP LCPD Officer || Retired SA:MP Cadet || TAPS Founder Dakota Smith Serving Liberty City

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
Re: SAPD : Dakota_11
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 05:48:17 am »
Until Vince PMs me and confirms he said that, you are denied.
He said, in the topic he locked, "Feel free to re apply in aweek", in this post.
I doubt he would change his mind so suddenly and let you reapply any sooner.

Denied.
Feel free to re-apply on the 14th November 2009, a week from this date, extended from the original week due to not following instructions.
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 00:13:47 am »
Yes I said that. :evil: I've been harassed for the past 2 days that some Glacier guy was flooding this topic yelling at Dakota, lol, I think he means Giac.

Good luck Dakota.. Giac please supervise him over the next few days.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 08:29:40 am »
Sorry for the confusion  :neutral:
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 08:21:50 am »
If you're still interested in the force, reply here within 2 days. Failing to do so will result in rejection.

Signed,
Giac Junior

Offline Dakota_11

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 13:39:41 pm »
I'm Still Interested Sir!
IV:MP LCPD Officer || Retired SA:MP Cadet || TAPS Founder Dakota Smith Serving Liberty City

jemerson

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 04:36:54 am »
This applicant, I have seen steal suspects and shoot subjects after they have already given up. I suggest you learn more the proceedures of the ARPD before moving on Cadet. Has potential just needs to practice a bit more.

Offline Dakota_11

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 23:38:40 pm »
If you're still interested in the force, reply here within 2 days. Failing to do so will result in rejection.

Signed,
Giac Junior
ready sir.

Offline [TCL]Brian_G

• Citizen
  • SA:MP FBI Special Agent
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 01:26:10 am »

Signed,
Giac Junior
ready sir.

Dakota you have an application for FBI and SAPD , so i guess you remove your FBI app?

Awards:

Duty Ribbon (tier 3)

jemerson

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 01:49:06 am »
Or his SAPD application.....

Offline Dakota_11

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 03:02:15 am »

Signed,
Giac Junior
ready sir.

Dakota you have an application for FBI and SAPD , so i guess you remove your FBI app?
  Yes sir

Grateful_Dead

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 05:11:04 am »
I am very disappointed with this potential cadet's performance today. My dashcam and personal observation picked up the following:

While patrolling tonight in Downtown, Los Santos, I noticed Freecop [ASOPF]Dakota_11 parked on the side of the road talking to a suspect (Caleb_Diablos) that I had suspected and cuffed earlier with [SACSt]Atunzuman. [SACSt]Atunzuman was to jail the suspect earlier but had been unavailable to do so (his game had crashed). I pulled up to ask the fellow Freecop why exactly he was parked Downtown with the suspect chatting when he, [ASOPF]Dakota_11 sped off Northbound under the Mullholland Intersection.

I then peacefully attempted to once again talk to him in the parking area of Mullholland Intersection where he once again sped off ignored my attempted conversation and sped off. (The suspect at this point was trying to get in my car)

After this second ignoring of my questioning and authority, I turn on my sirens and begin pursuit. Freecop [ASOFP]Dakota_11 is then chased all the way to Red County, ignoring my blatant sirens and megaphone warnings to pullover.

The pursuit ends near the Hilltop Farm at Red County. The suspect gets out of the car, afraid for his life I assume, and Freecop [ASOFP]Dakota_11 pepper sprays the /gued suspect, Caleb_Diablos, mercilessly to death

I immediately contacted a high ranking Officer for possible corruption and asked the Freecop [ASOFP]Dakota_11 to come with me for questioning.

On the way to the station, my patrol car's on-board audio recording equipment picked up Freecop's [ASOFP]Dakota_11 confession to the horrendous act of excessive deadly force on a /gued suspect.

The LSPD is informed of [ASOFP]Dakota_11's wrong doing and questioned by acting LT [SACS]JEmerson. I was asked to post this evidence against the Freecop [ASOFP]Dakota_11. I trust that appropriate action will be taken against such a brutal crime committed by fellow police officer.

Signed
- Officer [SACS]Grateful

Offline Dakota_11

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 13:28:59 pm »
 I Confessed to questioning him at DPD, Officer Grateful. Possibly you didn't Catch the Truth on my Confession. I Confessed to questioning, Thats Why I Didn't Cuff Him. And He Wasn't Scared, He Was a Friend of mine That im Not gonna arrest without a reason to. Thats my Side of the Story. And i didn't know He had giving up.

Offline Atunzuman

• Citizen
  • Officer of the ARPD
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 15:53:40 pm »
Remember, he gave up at LSPD? When i was pming you about it.

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2009, 16:04:52 pm »
Rejected. Shown unappropriate behaviour by killing a suspect that had given up, failing to follow the orders of a higher ranked.

Signed,
Captain Thomas 'Leroy' Crof
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal