| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 00:25 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 243
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Michael Carter  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Michael_Carter

• Citizen
SAPD: Michael Carter
« on: November 30, 2009, 23:02:35 pm »
Nickname: Michael Carter
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: About two years now I think (with a couple months of inactivity) [started about on December 2007].
How long have you played as a cop: Almost the whole time since I started playing here.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes.
Have you got a driver license? Yes.
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes (probably without using a micro).
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes, a few months ago - Officer.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? Resigned.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): Nope.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department:
I watched a few TV shows and was really amazed of the working the cops did (also the dispatchers of the Emergency Centers)
[which was probably the mainly reason I returned to SA:MP/Argonath].
To get to the point, I really like playing as an officer to be the "protector" of the civilians keeping the streets clear and chase the criminals.

Offline JRockie

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Michael Carter
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 03:33:10 am »
Good Luck  :) And Keep Updating It

Offline Michael_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 21:41:59 pm »
Weekly Report:

Vinewood 261
Me and another freecop were involved today in a probably rape.
We were sent out by the HQ to Vinewood to check out if there was something suspicious. We couldn't find anything looking like a rape, so we just looked after drivers who got along the road next to the Burger at Vinewood, probably find a suspect.

We stopped one person, male, in a brown jeep - he had no license and no passport, but we couldn't notice anything illegal on him.
We didn't get further information about this, so we returned to normal operations.

Grove Street, Graveyard, GS9 Idlewood Code 30 (shoot-outs)
Besides that, there was a couple of suspects getting downed by me and my partner. We had a shoot-out at Grove Street, Graveyard and
Gas Sation 9, Idlewood in which about five or six suspects got killed and two arrested.

Ocean Docks Code 30 (shoot-out)

Also there was a shoot-out at the Ocean Docks yesterday in which a few cadets and officers were involved.

I patrolled down to the Ocean Docks for a routine control of this area. After checking it I was opening the gate to leave it when sawing through my driving mirror a man leaving a depot and running torwards my car. I also noticed some other persons, all male, leaving the depot behind him.

Suddenly the man, now standing behind the car, pulled out a handgun. Without thinking I speeded through the finally opened gate and hided behind another depot.

When the backup arrived we blocked both gates, we got also an air unit helping us. While moving in with three/four cars the suspects started shooting.

The shoot-out ended in one arrested suspect and about three dead ones, also with two officers injured.

Offline Sarah Pallory 'Jones'

• Citizen
  • ''Someone called me to save argonaths's peoples''
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 18:43:14 pm »
Weekly Report:

Vinewood 261
Me and another freecop were involved today in a probably rape.
We were sent out by the HQ to Vinewood to check out if there was something suspicious. We couldn't find anything looking like a rape, so we just looked after drivers who got along the road next to the Burger at Vinewood, probably find a suspect.

We stopped one person, male, in a brown jeep - he had no license and no passport, but we couldn't notice anything illegal on him.
We didn't get further information about this, so we returned to normal operations.

Grove Street, Graveyard, GS9 Idlewood Code 30 (shoot-outs)

Besides that, there was a couple of suspects getting downed by me and my partner. We had a shoot-out at Grove Street, Graveyard and
Gas Sation 9, Idlewood in which about five or six suspects got killed and two arrested.

Ocean Docks Code 30 (shoot-out)

Also there was a shoot-out at the Ocean Docks yesterday in which a few cadets and officers were involved.

I patrolled down to the Ocean Docks for a routine control of this area. After checking it I was opening the gate to leave it when sawing through my driving mirror a man leaving a depot and running torwards my car. I also noticed some other persons, all male, leaving the depot behind him.

Suddenly the man, now standing behind the car, pulled out a handgun. Without thinking I speeded through the finally opened gate and hided behind another depot.

When the backup arrived we blocked both gates, we got also an air unit helping us. While moving in with three/four cars the suspects started shooting.

The shoot-out ended in one arrested suspect and about three dead ones, also with two officers injured.

One of the best ive seen

Recomended to Cadet rank

''Yes we can'' - Barrack Obama

Offline Michael_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 15:54:10 pm »
2nd Weekly Report:

Code 3 Code 30 Blueberry/Dillimore, Red County
Besides a couple of simple arrests, I was involved in a shoot-out again. I responded to a backup call of an officer and proceeded with code 3.
When I arrived at the scene - the road up to blueberry - I noticed three heavy armed suspects shooting on the officer who called for the backup.
Taking cover behind the car, I shot a few times back until they got back in their car, a jeep, and drove away.
Suddenly, in the pursuit, my car was taking shots from the suspects who started to drive by on me and the other officer. They arrived at the tunnel at Red County and stopped inside.
I couldn't follow them cause of my damaged car (so the other officer), so we just blocked the road and called again for backup. Finally, on the other side of the road, the backup arrived and blocked the exit of the tunnel.

To be in the know that they are blocked, the suspects started charging the roadblock at the exit. I got back in my vehicle and tried to chase them (with three wheels popped there was no way to do it fast).
The roadblock was completely destroyed, there was only one ranger of the DPD left. I followed the road down to Dillimore.

I speeded up because I noticed officers taking fire at DPD which they reported on the radio.

While arriving at the scene (Ammunation, Dillimore), the suspects were running around shooting randomly at officers who were taking cover behind their cars.
We got more and more backup from other units which responded asap, so we could get the suspects down.

In this shoot-out there were two officers and two of the three suspects downed and the last one was finally arrested.

Code 3 Santa Marina Beach/Jimmys Donuts, Los Santos

Responding to a backup call of a few officers I joined a pursuit of a suspect which was driving in the area of Temple. Driving up to Mulholland, the suspects suddenly turned off in a gateway of a house, jumped out of his car and ran inside the house. We arrived also at the gateway without knowing where exactly he was until he left the house through the back door. He got another vehicle. For a couple of minutes we lost the visual contact on him and the other officers returned back to the PD.
While I was driving down to Santa Marina I saw him again speeding up the road down to the beach.
I turned my sirenes on a again and made a radio report.
He parked his car in front of Jimmys Donuts at Santa Marina Beach.

I didn't know how much dangerous the suspect was, so I blocked the exit, called for backup and waited.
A few minutes later when the two officers arrived who responded to my backup, the suspect was still inside.

While the officers entered the restaurant I was waiting outside.

Then I noticed a man running around the house torwards to me, probably left it through the backdoor. He ran to a van standing next to the restaurant and entered.
After warning him of using force (which he completly ignored) I shot the van and tried to pop up the wheels.

The officers who entered the restaurant left it immediately after hearing shots fired. They saw the van and started to chase it with their car (including me).
A few moments later the suspect fell off the stay of the beach with his car and tried to swim torwards the little port where he was finally awaited by other police units who brought him down.

-

Thanks Rockie & Sarah btw.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 09:21:51 am »
Application has been accepted to San Andreas Police Department.
You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

Remember we will contact you, not the other way round for Examens/final test.

IMPORTANT! Reply 1 time each week in your application how it's going or if you have any question so you don't risk get rejected from SAPD due lack of interest, it's your responsibility to show activity not ours.

Contact any Captain and above for in-game badge!

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,
Giac Junior
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Michael_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 00:45:38 am »
First of all thanks GiacJr. And also thanks to Cpt. Crof who gave me the cadet badge tonight. Proud of being in ARPD again.

Theres also a question - will there be a training about first aid use additional to the standard training for a cadet?

Regards

jemerson

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2009, 20:00:36 pm »
Trainings like "First Aid" are done once weekly on Saturdays by the LSPD.

jemerson

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2009, 03:23:29 am »
Hello,
Your application was rejected for not reply on this topic entitled "|||||~~~READ~~~|||||Cadet Status|||~~~READ~~~||| ||YES YOU, HEY THERE! READ||" found here.

You may reapply again, but your lack of activity will be noted on your next application. Please contact a Captain or higher in game to get your badge removed.
Good luck in your future endeavors.
Hugs & Kisses,
Jacob Michael Emerson
SAPD Lieutenant

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal