| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 20:26 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 248
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Retirement  (Read 2919 times)

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Retirement
« on: December 11, 2009, 03:59:08 am »
May be retiring from ARPD, still under consideration.

By doing the right thing, I did the wrong thing, and I'm "under investigation" apparently for doing the right thing when I'm obligated by law to do so, when it wasn't even me that did anything in the first place. I didn't make the call, and my part of it was done before anything was even settled, or addressed at all.

Anyway, it's apparent to me that no matter what I say or do, I've done the wrong thing on here by doing the right thing in real life, and apparently ruined someone's life by my career choice, with people on here that I work the closest with. It's like catching someone break the law in my own police department, having a different Officer report it, I add evidence to the case, and then I get punished for the whole thing and everyone turns against me for doing what I felt was right at the time, plus for doing what I was obligated by law to do. And when the conflict is on the game because of my real life career, my real life career will win, every time.

And apparently by more than one person's account, I am more "secret" and "quiet" lately, and apparently people are worried about what I'm going to do, and what is going to happen to me. So to stop the scare that I'm some suicidal idiot, or to stop the risk of myself getting banned or fired from Argonath/ARPD, I'm considering this retirement.

I go to Police Academy in 6 months, and it's apparent to me that my career choice is conflicting with the personalities and stability of the ARPD. I'm sick as hell and have to go to physical training tonight, so if I don't catch pneumonia I'll make my decision tonight.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: Retirement
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 04:05:48 am »
I ALREADY TOLD YOU! That was a RUUUUMMMMMOOOORRR...THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU ABOUT IT.

I will not let you go anywhere. I said I was worried about what was going to happen because you're my f**king friend Rory. You know that.

Vince, please lock this.

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 04:11:05 am »
Rory I'm not letting you go anywhere either. No one will f**k you over my friend. You had nothing to do with the real life case. You don't even know if the report was filed or sent. I am not opening my mouth about the case because the tables could turn on my ass. I am doing to right thing about the case and doing what was agreed on about the case. There is no reason for no one to get fired or even banned from the server for any of this. No one knows what the f**k is going on! There is no confirmation that the report was sent, nor is there a confirmation of whats in the report.

Edit: Rory get some rest and think this over.

jemerson

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 04:21:47 am »
I spoke to you last night about this, don't do it. Don't let threats from unrelated people do this to you. Your a good cop, and theres no reason for you to leave.
I will see you on the street.

Offline SKenney

• (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 04:46:45 am »
I don't know exactly what anyone is talking about, nor is it any of my business. But one thing is for sure Rory, your a great cop. Don't let your knowledge go to waste. Reconsider whatever this is.
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 05:15:32 am »
Rory, you're not a good cop, your not a great cop, damnit, your an amazing f**king awesome cop.  And no matter who says what, how they say, when they say it, or if they even mean it, IDC.  I will ALWAYS have your motherf**king back in any damn situation, because I believe in you Rory.  I believe in you so much, that I trust you to a non-exsistant point.  I don't care if you're being publically threatened by ANYBODY, or being privately threatened, I believe in everything you do, and I trust that you know the right decision.

Bullshit has come up, but bullshit ALWAYS comes up, and it ALWAYS seems to go back down.  Now, I've heard ALOT lately,  IDK what to believe anymore.  But I'm still believing in you, and I'm still believing in your career.  I'm believing in EVERY LAST BIT OF THING YOU DO !!! And I don't want you to leave ANYWHERE!!!!!

Please don't leave us, or SASD Rory.  This is like, your dream in a bottle.  Even if this isn't real life, it better prepares you for the future.  And that's what it's done for me.  Rory, you're an exceptionally amazing guy, and you've done A LOT for the Argonath Community.  To let that slip and let it go, is like telling your wife or something that you're through with a relationship.  I don't know what I'm saying, but I hope it makes sense....Somewhere along the lines....
| Most Friendly Officer of 2009 |

"Don't let life fool you, because the games it plays are quite hard to follow."

Offline Squeak

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 05:34:32 am »
Join Araatus, f**k shit up.
LSPD Officer

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 08:50:33 am »
GTFOUT! Don't be recruiting him! That's f**ked up that you are so self-centered that you'd try to recruit him when he's going through shit in his life and feels that ARPD is holding him back. Leave this topic. You are not welcome here.

Oh, and BTW, fail on the pic. Tommy is playing Sheriff in that episode. Not the bad guy.

Offline Alan Demarest

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 09:05:43 am »
Learn to take a joke, Sugar.

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 09:07:59 am »
I got a full weekend of explorer stuff. Ride along tomorrow 4-4, saturday 4-4, then range on sunday from 11-5.

I'll take this long ass weekend as a weekend to collect myself and time off. Take the weekend to take care of all of my real life stuff, then come back Monday kicking ass again.

Thanks for the support.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline Alan Demarest

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 09:13:32 am »
I hope you find a good balance, which will be good for you REAL-LIFE, and not ARGONATH.

We understand that you put RL over Argonath, and we dont blame you. I hope you succeed with everything and I'm sure you'll be a great Officer :)
* Cero Salutes Rory Anstruther

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 13:04:46 pm »
WHAT DID I MISS :eek:

I will make a response to this when I get home, as for now I need to be concerned on actually waking up. NOBODY GO NO WHERE!

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 14:39:15 pm »
your motherf**king back in any damn situation
His back went to f**k his mum? ARGH!

Rory,
You're one of the best cops in the ARPD. You are better than me; you have more skills and more knowledge.
Leaving us now, after all you've done, is like shitting your girlfriend in her mouth and then politely ask it back so you can do it again... (makes no sence, I know).

What I mean to say: DUN LEAVE US NEW DONUTS AR CUMMIN!
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 15:37:51 pm »
Learn to take a joke, Sugar.
I don't care if it was a joke or not. This is a serious topic. That is not f**king cool.

Offline Rabbit

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2009, 15:47:05 pm »
Rory, it's your decision, ultimately.

I don't feel like my support, or anyone elses for that matter would effect any of your decisions, but if I were to tell you anything, I would say this:

Why do I have Sugar's online wife in my Avatar?

San Andreas County Services
DETERMINATION. DEDICATION. INTEGRITY.

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 17:53:46 pm »
This whole thing wasn't a joke, Rabbit. lol. But since I got a full weekend with only maybe an hour or two today to play, gonna kick back from Argo this weekend and concentrate on everything I have to get done, and come back to see if the in game problems have been settled.
Former SAPD Lieutenant

Offline [R*]Austin

• Top Kop (SA:MP)
  • [V:MP] LSPD Sergeant
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 19:35:43 pm »
Retirement denied  :cop:

Thanks Car :)

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2009, 20:43:57 pm »
Copy that, sir.
Former SAPD Lieutenant

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal