| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 00:27 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 401
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Lloyd Diablos  (Read 3266 times)

Offline lloyd_bolt

• Citizen
SAPD: Lloyd Diablos
« on: December 14, 2009, 20:54:39 pm »
Nickname: Lloyd Diablos
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: since the end of july
How long have you played as a cop: a lot of the time
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:yes
Have you got a driver license?yes
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?yes
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed):yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):no
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?n/a
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):yes

http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=7127.0

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department:I enjoy the RP of being a cop, and wanna advance my rank, ive been a freecop a long time.

Offline piginawig

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Lloyd Diablos
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 01:14:37 am »
This freecop needs some serious attitude adjustment.

After he hit me, whether it was due to lag or not, I simply said to watch your driving.  He told me to watch where I was going, and continued to argue with me.  Not recommended for cadet status yet.

Offline lloyd_bolt

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 02:08:35 am »
Your opinion is not valued to me, and you should learn to drive. kthxbai

Offline Worldlife

• Citizen
  • If I Shoot You, Is Your Choice
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 03:05:13 am »
Seen him as criminal MANY times, he has spent very little time as a police officer..

I have a question about that, how come i never seen u responding to calls or even on duty...?

Lmfao Matrix

Offline KobraKid

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 03:19:09 am »
I agree, he needs an attitude adjustment, but Cadets have no choice over who gets cadet, so dont you tell the Sergeants who is "Ready"

and Worldlife, he's responded to at least 2 calls i have responded to, there are other time zones remember, and I havent seen you play as often as me, just because LLoyd would rather play cop at a time where your sleeping, doesnt mean he isnt doing the police work.

We personally, dont get on, but I have to say, he has a good aim, and is a good driver/pilot.  although he has been known to make drastic decisions.

Offline lloyd_bolt

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 04:37:08 am »
Seen him as criminal MANY times, he has spent very little time as a police officer..

I have a question about that, how come i never seen u responding to calls or even on duty...?

I respond plenty, but as Brad said there are different time zones, and there are a ton of cops here, so its not likely ill always be at a call you are at.

Offline Adam_Polar

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 10:57:00 am »
This freecop needs some serious attitude adjustment.

After he hit me, whether it was due to lag or not, I simply said to watch your driving.  He told me to watch where I was going, and continued to argue with me.  Not recommended for cadet status yet.

piginawig, I could have said almost the exact same thing about you. You have no room to talk. I encourage anybody reading this thread to ignore that post. And I agree with Lloyd, you really should learn to drive. kthxbai

As far as how often he is a criminal, that can't hurt. He knows the criminal world better than most cops, so that should be a plus, not a minus.

Lloyd knows how to RP. He knows police work. He is a great choice for cadet. Do not listen to some of the other people. He may have made some enemies in the past, but he's a good cop. Highly recommended for Cadet.

Offline Lance Shao

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 11:16:56 am »
We've done several fantastic RPs in just the last two nights, and he proved extremely valuable undercover. I would highly recommend him for cadet.

Offline Doggi

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 15:04:50 pm »
This cop helped me in mutch drugs busts. in total we busted like 600 grams weed in 2 days.
Good Luck

Offline Worldlife

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 23:01:35 pm »
I agree, he needs an attitude adjustment, but Cadets have no choice over who gets cadet, so dont you tell the Sergeants who is "Ready"

and Worldlife, he's responded to at least 2 calls i have responded to, there are other time zones remember, and I havent seen you play as often as me, just because LLoyd would rather play cop at a time where your sleeping, doesnt mean he isnt doing the police work.

We personally, dont get on, but I have to say, he has a good aim, and is a good driver/pilot.  although he has been known to make drastic decisions.

Brad I wasn't saying hes not a good cop, im saying I'VE never seen him as a cop, i understand there is time diffrences, and he probably IS a cop when im offline, it was just a question..

Lmfao Matrix

Offline Lance Shao

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 00:40:19 am »

Brad I wasn't saying hes not a good cop, im saying I'VE never seen him as a cop, i understand there is time diffrences, and he probably IS a cop when im offline, it was just a question..

In the last 2-3 days, as Doggi and I posted, he's been invaluable to us undercover in drug busts. That's probably why you haven't seen him on as a cop.

Offline Worldlife

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009, 06:20:05 am »
Ohhhh i see...well i look forward to RPing with u and seeing u as a cop lloyd..

Lmfao Matrix

Offline lloyd_bolt

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 02:17:18 am »
Bump!

Still interested  :)

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 04:32:29 am »
So you did turn you life around :)

Well for that sir i applaud you, and i wish you Good Luck my friend.

Signed,
Officer Boozman

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline lloyd_bolt

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2009, 17:09:19 pm »
still waiting, but interested!  :gandalf:

My name has changed to Lloyd Bolt from Lloyd Diablos

Offline Hidduh

• Citizen
    • Skype - HidArgonath
  • Badge-ID: #E-003
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 02:20:00 am »
NOT recommended.
Disrespecting higher ranked SAPD officers and flaming others. This cop needs to change his attitude before he will get accepted.

Offline lloyd_bolt

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 02:39:07 am »
You let a valid suspect go, because you wanted evidence. Like I was suppose have it on video.... Shows favoritism, so that post is ignored kthxbai

Offline Hidduh

• Citizen
    • Skype - HidArgonath
  • Badge-ID: #E-003
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 03:02:31 am »
You let a valid suspect go, because you wanted evidence. Like I was suppose have it on video.... Shows favoritism, so that post is ignored kthxbai

No it isn't. I investigated this later and he actually was abused. /dropdiscussion.

Offline Jlewi158

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2009, 04:38:10 am »
Good luck Lloyd I think you should be....... recommended or Evan better accepted ive seen you in action today so good luck :P  :app:

Offline lloyd_bolt

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2009, 08:12:34 am »

No it isn't. I investigated this later and he actually was abused. /dropdiscussion.

You didnt investigate anyone, you asked for our sides of the story and decided since you like curse better you will believe him, now you are calling me a liar.... leave my topic, everyone else here is here to encourage me... should tell you im not a lying cop  :cool: kthxbai... again.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal