| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 13:23 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 355
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Joel_Lewis [New]  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Jlewi158

• Citizen
SAPD: Joel_Lewis [New]
« on: December 28, 2009, 03:02:50 am »
Nickname: Joel_Lewis
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 6-5months
How long have you played as a cop: about 8 weeks all up
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: yes
Have you got a driver license? yes i do
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? yes i have
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): yes i can do that
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): no i havn't
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? i got rejected nothing else
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): not sure i dont think so
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: I want to serve and protect the community of agonathrpg  :cop:

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
Re: SAPD: Joel_Lewis [New]
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 04:24:45 am »
Eh, i have no real opinion on you.
All i have seen from you is...Well, Nothing.

You need to work on your maturity.
Oh yeah, and you flamed SACS. Almost forgot about that.

I think you need to stop flooding my PM with useless shit, Stop bugging the living shit out of me, and actually get out there and do some damn police work, cuz i have yet to see it.

Also, there is no way you have been in Argonath that long...

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Jlewi158

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 05:05:59 am »
i have about 5months or somthing i got download thing its says 01/07/2009 and dude look ask malcolm ive petrolled with him and dakatak or something and also interviews with Skenny and there today results:

kills: 4
arrests:6
got away:1

and Walker said good cop.....recommended

Dakota_11 commented Woot!! Good luck! I Patrolled with him, Pretty Good He Rps So good! And i think he deserves Cadet Good luck!

read some of the things here : http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=8332.0

dude i havnt been swearing in SACS i never was in it and second i have never been pming the shit out of u all if i have u would have told a admin already and if i did why didnt you?   

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 05:20:54 am »
1. I couldnt give less of 2 Shits what other said about you, they were observations i made on you.

2. You never PMed me? ok, when i get to my computer i will dig through my screen shots and attempt to find one.

3. I dont tell admins about about small offences like PM flames because i believe it is a waste of time. They could be stopping DM or banning a hacker. I just hit F8 and get on with my day.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 13:28:11 pm »
Application has been accepted to San Andreas Police Department.
You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

Remember we will contact you, not the other way round for Examens/final test.

IMPORTANT! Reply 1 time each week in your application how it's going or if you have any question so you don't risk get rejected from SAPD due lack of interest, it's your responsibility to show activity not ours.

Contact any Captain and above for in-game badge!

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,
Giac Junior
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Jlewi158

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 05:26:49 am »
Name changed to: XxSmileyxX

Todays results:

Jailes: 3

killed: 4

investagated: 2

Offline Jlewi158

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 13:07:15 pm »
Todays results:

killed: 4
investagated: 3
gotaway: 0
jailed: 2

Offline Jlewi158

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 13:12:36 pm »
Results today:

Jailed: 2

investigated: 1

killed: 3

got away: 0

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 02:28:12 am »
This Evening i was at the Gvardia Cosino working security Euguene_Gvardia Left the Game irl Issues then A murder Occured me and the cadet subdued the murder as i turn arround Joona_Rich was in /hide under a table saying '' I was killed i need an unsus'' the cadet Bashed him 2ce with a Baton without saying anything. Despite my Orders saying '' Cadet back off that man '' ''Stop Dude stop'' the cadet Pulled his Service Pistol and Shot the man Point blank. The suspect was in /hide Unarmed and Not Moving when the cadet Murdered him. In My Personal Opinion I'm not sure waht the hell this was about rather he has not read the rules of ARPD or he has a Presonal Vendetta. Regardless this was a Horrible and Descusting Show of abuse of Power and i can not condone it. Joona_Rich Wished to press charges this is why i am reporting this. Joona_Rich says he will testify and has Screen shots. I do believe in second chances so i propose this. '' Either a warning or More serous action take place''

Your Obiedent officer
Jimmy Bowling

Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 04:19:16 am »
Rejected, player has attitude that SAPD does not want, disrespects higher ranks, ignores higher ranks...Reapply when you think you can control yourself..

Signed,
Giac Junior
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Jlewi158

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 07:04:33 am »
told you you lied you think im stupid yea thats why you wouldn't answer me in pm i am willing to control myself but when u think i can well bring me back in 

Offline Jlewi158

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 07:20:51 am »
So till i control myself i get officer? i think im control and i have been the noobiest noob in the game but i was just showing off but im real sorry for my stupidity actions i made in the church and not following orders and listening to my higher ranks i have been a little shit but please give me a chance i will promise ill follow my higher ranks ill respect all the other cop members ill calm down and control myself all i need is a chance and ill cut the shit off especially my stupid actions but i really want another chance reply please reply if u think im honest enough just give me another chance this time i wont mess up i promise......

Offline Sarah Pallory 'Jones'

• Citizen
  • ''Someone called me to save argonaths's peoples''
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2010, 07:35:52 am »
So till i control myself i get officer? i think im control and i have been the noobiest noob in the game but i was just showing off but im real sorry for my stupidity actions i made in the church and not following orders and listening to my higher ranks i have been a little shit but please give me a chance i will promise ill follow my higher ranks ill respect all the other cop members ill calm down and control myself all i need is a chance and ill cut the shit off especially my stupid actions but i really want another chance reply please reply if u think im honest enough just give me another chance this time i wont mess up i promise......

Give him a new chance, giac. He's a good cop all though  ;)

''Yes we can'' - Barrack Obama

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 08:06:12 am »
if I get ONE report on you doing ANYTHING wrong, you will be rejected.....

Offline Jlewi158

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2010, 14:53:20 pm »
was you lieing about the rank thing im pretty sure u are why didnt you just tell me the truth

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 17:10:13 pm »
Not recommended, he did a false accusation of me stealing suspects at LSPD which I did not do, he asked me to let the freecop investigate him which I did so but he still bothers me in PM saying that I'm a suspect stealer, WITHOUT coming to LSPD and see the truth himself.

Good luck.
lol

Offline Jlewi158

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 20:40:40 pm »
well dude you kept DMing me and im telling him to stop then he reply what are you a admin? your not a f**king admin so shut it and also i didn't accuse because i didn't no rather johnny was talking about the suspect and also the other day i saw you car jacking a free cop out of a helicopter and you kept carjacking him till you got the helicopter so why should anyone Evan think about recommending you when you disrespect lower ranks it shows no respect at all and the rule is respect all lower and higher ranks but it doesn't look like your respecting any ranks and if i don get officer it doesn't matter i could Join C.I.A, F.B.I etc. I have a application C.I.A on Pending. and next time let the cop jail him if it might be valid or invalid check by havening a interview and ask a phew details of why he got suspected that wouldn't  take long 2-5mins and btw cops can learn how to learn new things

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 22:49:32 pm »
well dude you kept DMing me and im telling him to stop then he reply what are you a admin? your not a f**king admin so shut it and also i didn't accuse because i didn't no rather johnny was talking about the suspect and also the other day i saw you car jacking a free cop out of a helicopter and you kept carjacking him till you got the helicopter so why should anyone Evan think about recommending you when you disrespect lower ranks it shows no respect at all and the rule is respect all lower and higher ranks but it doesn't look like your respecting any ranks and if i don get officer it doesn't matter i could Join C.I.A, F.B.I etc. I have a application C.I.A on Pending. and next time let the cop jail him if it might be valid or invalid check by havening a interview and ask a phew details of why he got suspected that wouldn't  take long 2-5mins and btw cops can learn how to learn new things
[/b]
You are way off the point.

I did everything you wanted me to do, yet you bother me in PM like I was announcing a 20k quiz.

Even I asked you to cut it off, you ignore it.

Now that's disrespecting.

And also, I asked the freecop to jail him and left LSPD, still you annoy me with your useless messages and false accusations on PM, you weren't even at LSPD, why not shut your mouth and stop spamming my PM actually.
lol

Offline Jlewi158

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2010, 03:58:55 am »
No u didn't ask him to jailing him you kept arguing with me so this is the way u get back at me because u know im right? and i didnt bother u in pm u sprayed me with your cop spray for fun and ran so i said stop DMing

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010, 07:57:57 am »
No u didn't ask him to jailing him you kept arguing with me so this is the way u get back at me because u know im right? and i didnt bother u in pm u sprayed me with your cop spray for fun and ran so i said stop DMing
Arguing with you through PM, and you were not even there and accused me of stealing suspects, we're at the investigation room, that means you are a liar who likes to do false accusations on others.

And you were aiming at a standing suspect, I sprayed you just to have you stop aiming.
lol

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal