| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 11:11 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 223
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [EXAM READY MARCH 5th] SAPD: Animalux_Ogs  (Read 5391 times)

Offline Hellmuth

• Citizen
  • TeaM_Hellmuth
Re: SAPD: Animalux_Ogs
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2010, 20:35:13 pm »
Congratz Animalux, you will pass, I'm sure  ;)
However, Good luck buddy

Beautiful training report!

LOL
Thank you

:D

:cop:

Offline animalux

• Citizen
  • This is the animal , do you read me?
Re: [EXAM READY FEB 1st] SAPD: Animalux_Ogs
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2010, 18:02:58 pm »
iam redy for exam  I participated in all matters

jemerson

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2010, 18:07:42 pm »
You can take it on or after Feb 1st

jemerson

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2010, 20:38:17 pm »
Notice of Interest
San Andreas Police Department

Hello Cadet,

You have not replied to your application in sometime. Please reply to this application confirming you interest and giving us a short update on your progress within the San Andreas Police Department Cadet duties. Failure to do this on a semi-regular basis is required, failure to reply to your application every 7 days will result in automatic rejection. 

Yours in Policing,
Elliot Stabler
Lieutenant
Cadet Manager

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2010, 15:04:58 pm »
  Why did you keep PMing me moaning you had been waiting for exam for 3 months... when you have only been waiting less than 3 days...  :redface:

Wait for someone to offer to take your exam. If you are impatient and keep bugging people to get exam... you will probably end up being failed before you start.

It is good to aspire and try hard to become an Officer. But don't lose sight of the real values of having fun whilst being a cop.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2010, 16:39:51 pm »
Ya i don't mean to be the bearer of bad news But im not sure if you can see this topic but... You are ready for exam lets just clear that up Now Ive scene you asking for the exam... You are now ready but don't ask around for the exam cause the rules on that still apply. Go to this link if you haven't yet which i assume you have :P http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=6799.0  that will tell you everything. One other thing im glad you are really excited but.. this is Exam ready topic not Accepted yet so you said you have been assigned to S.F.P.D in the S.F.P.D Radio. Well that's false but im glad you are interested in S.F.P.D When you become an officer it would be cool if you were accepted here. If you want i can take you on a tour of S.F.P.D. As about your Question of UC once you get Forum Officer status you will be able to see the UC topic Rules guidelines.....Exc...Exc..
But most of the time UC is Given to officers only only 2 UC units per department you show your skills and your knowledge to the Lt./Capt. of that department and they decide if you are ready.. I also had a Question last night about 2 hrs after me and Shawn_Edwards told you the Information about SAPD you wanted to know. Um, you kept asking " IS any FBI rank or Higher on" and you kept saying " ANY COPS WHO COME IN MY HOUSE ARE DEAD" ( This is off duty but i think it is relevant ) Its Fine and all i was just wondering whats it about so if you want to shoot me a Forum Pm Thad be cool, but you don't have to. Best of Luck to you in your ventures Good luck on your test. If you have any Questions you can Forum pm me or /pm me in game.

Sincerely
Senior Officer.Jimmy Bowling
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2010, 17:18:56 pm »
Seriosuly Jimmy most of the time i dont read wha tha hell you said. man try to break it down into paragraphs and use space for goodness sake.

Animalux_Cabron yesterday you kept asking for exam and pancher told you to wait, then you said you didnt like the SAPD and the COPS are shit and so on. What was that all about?
Retired Captain..

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2010, 18:04:32 pm »
Seriosuly Jimmy most of the time i dont read wha tha hell you said. man try to break it down into paragraphs and use space for goodness sake.

Animalux_Cabron yesterday you kept asking for exam and pancher told you to wait, then you said you didnt like the SAPD and the COPS are shit and so on. What was that all about?

I agree were just wondering

( fine i will use paragraphs )

P.S idk if he can read this topic?

Retired SWAT Commander

Offline animalux

• Citizen
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2010, 03:47:32 am »

hey man i know what i do wrong, but I began to hate because it takes a lot for an exam or a promotion, I have such a dream and my dream is to become an officer + but if you take too much time to become a better officer and a pond , i tink i will go with a gang  :cool: but iam not sure what to do now iam at 50% reject and 50% accepted iam not sure , iam waiting for a little encouragement  :hit:  :roll:

Offline animalux

• Citizen
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2010, 03:51:05 am »
Important!
Remember to report any inactivity you will have or name changes so you don't risk to be rejected due inactivity or other reasons! We must see your still interested and all changes that happens you in your application!
yhea and i change ma name , now iam Animalux_Cabron  :D

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2010, 05:09:19 am »
Ok well when you decide you need to let us know cause if you are thinking of joining a gang i think officers can be in gangs so if you want to be in a gang and not as well ARPD post here as soon as you know Gl on your path.

Sincerely
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline animalux

• Citizen
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2010, 14:28:32 pm »
Ok well when you decide you need to let us know cause if you are thinking of joining a gang i think officers can be in gangs so if you want to be in a gang and not as well ARPD post here as soon as you know Gl on your path.

Sincerely
  :neutral: hmmm i know a officer i tink now is Senior officer and is in corleone , that is a real mafia gang , i tink i can do good job if iam in a gang , becoze i can arrest dealers , i can give information from 207 or Cpurpels etc  :war:

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2010, 17:00:46 pm »
  :neutral: hmmm i know a officer i tink now is Senior officer and is in corleone , that is a real mafia gang , i tink i can do good job if iam in a gang , becoze i can arrest dealers , i can give information from 207 or Cpurpels etc  :war:
[/quote]

You can be in a gang and be in ARPD up to the rank of Lt But um... Yes their is a Corleone senior officer and any Gang members that are a Cadet+ can see this topic and that post. ^^ But great enthusiasm.

Sincerely
[/color]

Retired SWAT Commander

Offline animalux

• Citizen
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2010, 18:11:21 pm »
 :trust: now realy iam very confiuze  :eek:   :help:  :conf:

Offline animalux

• Citizen
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2010, 18:12:37 pm »
ok , now i tink i will stai in gang , but if 4 officers he want me in ARPD i will join ARPD  :cop:

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2010, 02:52:57 am »
1 month delay on test due to actions unbecoming a member of SAPD..
5th March 2010 earliest datea for test

Illegal matters when on duty is not condooned in SAPD..
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

jemerson

Re: SAPD: Animalux_Ogs
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2010, 03:03:53 am »
Okay Chief, Date changed as per your request!

jemerson

Re: [EXAM READY MARCH 5th] SAPD: Animalux_Ogs
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2010, 20:06:38 pm »
Notice of Rejection
San Andreas Police Department

Hello Cadet,

You have been rejected from the San Andreas Police Department for the following reason:
Reason goes here; Inactivity, 8 days no reply
We thank you for your interest in the San Andreas Police Department but right now you either show you do not have the time or interest to be a San Andreas Police Cadet or we feel that you are not suitable to be a San Andreas Police Cadet at this time. When you feel you are ready to reapply you may do so as long as the reason listed above restricts you from doing so.
Thank  you for your interest in our department and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Yours in Policing,
Elliot Stabler
Lieutenant
Cadet Manager

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal