| Date: 27-09-24  Time: 23:35 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 336
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: FBI and cops  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Jaaskaa

• Citizen
  • THE Man
FBI and cops
« on: January 08, 2008, 01:38:18 am »
Okay first of all, congratulation to the one who got me pi.,... enough that I feel for making this post.

Goal of this post : Explain some things about FBI that cops got all wrong about us.

1- We do not patrol. I repeat, We do not patrol, now repeat it a thousand time. Done ? Already ? Good (I know most of u cheated but ...). Now let's explain why some cops see us in the streets and think that we patrol : We randomly drives around, usualy waiting. For what ? I am not allowed to tell you. Why do we proceed that way ? To bring more security in the town, be on standby in case we would be needed there, stay mobile to don't be attacked and because we check over cops works at the same time. (FBI job include checking over cops to make sure they don't abuse)

2- We don't make cops job, unless major cases, or being alone of law enforcers in a city and that it is very important, we won't suspect for : Speeding,hijacking (sometimes we do tho, if no admins online) ramming, insulting, spitting on us, running around us annoyingly. For the hijacking, ramming, flaming and running around us, we report it to admins. So if ur a cop and you do require help to catch a guy who didn't paid for his ticket, please, don't pm us or order us over the radio.

3- Our job is very different and also alot of things we do are long planned operations. So when we tell you it's a confidential info, shut up, let us do our jobs and do yours. We are not here to do your jobs, and ur not here to do our, we know what we have to do, don't tell us what to do.

4- Finaly, whatever you might think, we do our jobs, we don't follow you, or if we do, it's randomly and not for fun. If you follow us, we will politely tell you to go to leave us alone. If you keep going, we will take the necessary measures.

If you do have any questions about our jobs, about who we do investigate, about what we are doing in LS instead of SF or such thing, just know that it's a Federal business and so we don't have to tell you what's going on. Harassing us will only lead to more problems.

I will finish by telling that we will not tolerate any insubordination toward us and we won't allow any officers of ARPD to spit on our name amd trying to make us look wrong when they don't even know what we are doing. Such will lead to a letter against you to your boss. That's it.

Best regard
Jaaskaa Kolta
Attention! At ease! Break off!

Offline Josh_Hernandez

• Citizen
  • FBI Agent,C.R.A.S.H. Member
Re: FBI and cops
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 04:13:13 am »
I agree with you Kolta.
Josh_Hernandez/Dune_Lawson

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
Re: FBI and cops
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 10:26:20 am »
I already know what you have written. GJ, it's usefull or other cops, who doesn't know... Now they now  ;)

THX

Greetz
- Officer Tovenaarke :cop:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal