| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 11:18 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 360
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [EXAM READY FEB 22nd] SAPD: Darren_Flier  (Read 12158 times)

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Darren_Flier
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2010, 16:55:16 pm »
Darren is a good cop, i recommand him,
I Hope to see you as Officer sometime.

thanks for the comment

today's results

3 suspects downed/jailed
2 drug busts
400g weed and 200g heroin busted with some partners.
lol

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2010, 06:40:59 am »
Highly NOT recommended
Applicant shows no respect and does not show a good figure for what the SAPD stands for. Applicant should also study how others RP and learn from them

Signed, Ex-Officer, Cadet Pepper.
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2010, 06:42:39 am »
Highly NOT recommended
Applicant shows no respect and does not show a good figure for what the SAPD stands for. Applicant should also study how others RP and learn from them

Signed, Ex-Officer, Cadet Pepper.
RPing is not forced.

And how did I show disrespect?

Define that for me.
lol

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2010, 07:08:09 am »
Today, I was trying to get this supsect to surrender. First, I was trying to get him off the car (rping alittle bit). Until, Darren and another cop showed up and started shooting at him without a warning. The suspect was almost dead but he skipped the rp so did I and he surrendered. Then, I did /me cuffs the man, but then Darren was like oh no it is my suspect because I /cuff id. Well, guess what, I was there first and then I was trying to figure it all out. I took him to the LSPD and I took him to the interriogation room. The cop kepted Argueing about it. (sigh) Anyway, at the end, the suspect wasn't guilty.

For you future knowledge:

When you approaching a suspect don't immediatly shoot. If you see an officer already there try to figure out the sitrep, or before you shoot do /s3.

And the /cuff thing that you were argueing about which almost got me a headache is true to an extent. The deal is here if that officer was there on the scene it is automatically their suspect. If there are a mob of cops then that /cuff method would have worked, but in the future do /me cuffs the man. It is a way that so officers know who cuffed the man. You were argueing that /me cuffs the man is force rping thing. Well, it isn't because they already surrendered.

Another tip: Don't act like your a money cop, seriously. I almost had a sezuire when you kept telling me that he was your suspect. AH!!!

Signed,
TinMan

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2010, 07:27:29 am »
Today, I was trying to get this supsect to surrender. First, I was trying to get him off the car (rping alittle bit). Until, Darren and another cop showed up and started shooting at him without a warning. The suspect was almost dead but he skipped the rp so did I and he surrendered. Then, I did /me cuffs the man, but then Darren was like oh no it is my suspect because I /cuff id. Well, guess what, I was there first and then I was trying to figure it all out. I took him to the LSPD and I took him to the interriogation room. The cop kepted Argueing about it. (sigh) Anyway, at the end, the suspect wasn't guilty.

For you future knowledge:

When you approaching a suspect don't immediatly shoot. If you see an officer already there try to figure out the sitrep, or before you shoot do /s3.

And the /cuff thing that you were argueing about which almost got me a headache is true to an extent. The deal is here if that officer was there on the scene it is automatically their suspect. If there are a mob of cops then that /cuff method would have worked, but in the future do /me cuffs the man. It is a way that so officers know who cuffed the man. You were argueing that /me cuffs the man is force rping thing. Well, it isn't because they already surrendered.

Another tip: Don't act like your a money cop, seriously. I almost had a sezuire when you kept telling me that he was your suspect. AH!!!

Signed,
TinMan

1.Got proof?
2.Captain Vince already said "Darren will jail the suspect" and you kept lying that I shot him without /s2 /s3, perhaps pay more attention on your screen?
3.The suspect may request investigation.
4.He's my suspect, I have the right to operate him.
5.I did /s2 and /s3, want an admin to check the logs?Pay attention to the chatlog so you don't do injustice on others.
6.Again RP is not forced.
7.He was in fact my suspect, RPing doesn't give you the ability to steal someone's suspect, kthxbai

Daily Report:
10 suspects down
1 207 responded to
lol

Offline AndrewR

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2010, 17:47:19 pm »
Dillimore Police Department Training

This applicant attended the Dillimore Police Department training hosted by me and senior officer Edward. It was a short training regarding traffic stops, driving and radio usage.
Writing this on their application to notify others of their efforts to be properly trained.

Signed,
Officer Dodo

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2010, 15:19:29 pm »
Daily Report

8 suspects downed/jailed

1 ticket issued
lol

Sago

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2010, 19:58:40 pm »
Observation report January 20 - 27, 2010:

Over the past week i have been observing this applicant when he is on/off duty. The first thing i would like to point out is the attitude, you really REALLY need to work on it if you want to be successful within the San Andreas Metropolitan Police Department. I have seen potential in you but the things you say and the actions you show us, block that part of you. The provoking and the flaming needs to stop..so does the attitude towards other officers and civilians! Once you have sorted these little problems out you would be good to go!

Signed,

Officer Nick "Kirby" Jonas

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2010, 03:25:03 am »
Observation report January 20 - 27, 2010:

Over the past week i have been observing this applicant when he is on/off duty. The first thing i would like to point out is the attitude, you really REALLY need to work on it if you want to be successful within the San Andreas Metropolitan Police Department. I have seen potential in you but the things you say and the actions you show us, block that part of you. The provoking and the flaming needs to stop..so does the attitude towards other officers and civilians! Once you have sorted these little problems out you would be good to go!

Signed,

Officer Nick "Kirby" Jonas

Excuse me...
I've been actually trying to do that, but I don't know what is of the "flaming" and "provoking", point that out for me and so I can do something to it, thanks

Actually, I don't even think I've been flaming and provoking anyone this week...
lol

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2010, 17:39:13 pm »
Daily Report:
13 suspects downed/jailed
1 207 responded
3 c30's responded
lol

Offline Bamf

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2010, 12:56:36 pm »
Good Luck Darren, you looks like a good cop that uses the Radio and responding as much as possible!

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2010, 14:08:32 pm »

Training Report

Cadet Name: Darren_Flier

Patrol Summary:First we started from DPD.I asked him the basic codes.He awnser to  all of the codes.Then we went to the SAPD Laws and General behaviour part.He did good with General Behaviour but we had very little problem with the SAPD Laws.Then we went to Investigation process,he did very good and his Role play is very good.He did the right decisons and he was paitient.Then we did the shooting part it was very good he got only 2 tires but the damage on the car was very little wich means that he has very good acuarity.At end we did driving part I told him location to where we should go and the code he should use.He did great he obey every speed limit and traffic rule and he got to every single location.I belive he will be very good officer.

Training areas covered:

Police communication and codes: 6/6,

SAPD Laws and General behaviour: 5/6

Driving: 6/6

Shooting: 5/6

General RP and Investigation process: 6/6

Note: I Officer Plam Knight recommend this cadet for officer.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2010, 15:24:28 pm »
This cop is not highly recomeded to join ARPD. I was inside LSPD when i saw this cop and another cop shooting unarmed suspect who had no visible weps and who was /hailed. there excuse was he had armour. Like otehrs said, hes a money cop all he cares about is money no investigation, no RP. They shot the guys health to about 30% without any warning or anything. Tinman was right these guy doesnt even care about police procedures.

Also he flames and provokes too much. his attitude will bring embarasement with ARPD. he will ashame us

NOT RECOMENDED
Retired Captain..

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2010, 15:38:07 pm »
This cop is not highly recomeded to join ARPD. I was inside LSPD when i saw this cop and another cop shooting unarmed suspect who had no visible weps and who was /hailed. there excuse was he had armour. Like otehrs said, hes a money cop all he cares about is money no investigation, no RP. They shot the guys health to about 30% without any warning or anything. Tinman was right these guy doesnt even care about police procedures.

Also he flames and provokes too much. his attitude will bring embarasement with ARPD. he will ashame us

NOT RECOMENDED
I have investigated the suspect other than you, he's been unsuspected :)

He was not shot.

Check your report, [RR]MaxShadows has more evidence of you flaming and abusing UC rights on officer.

Evidence of me flaming an provoking please :)
lol

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2010, 15:51:58 pm »
Why would i lie, you can see 2 otehr previous cops said you shoot without warning and you like to flame. also i asked an admin to chekc logs to see who was flaming
Retired Captain..

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2010, 15:56:01 pm »
Why would i lie, you can see 2 otehr previous cops said you shoot without warning and you like to flame. also i asked an admin to chekc logs to see who was flaming
Let admins check logs and see who was doing verbal abuse  :rofl:
lol

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2010, 16:09:45 pm »
Kenny I have seen how Darren act and I am sure that he is not guilty.

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2010, 16:13:44 pm »
You probably do not understand how hard I have tried to not flame or provoke, and I will not waste time flaming/provoking someone, as it will hold me back.

Why should I forsake my SAPD application, just for one person?
lol

Offline Henry_Blaze

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2010, 23:33:49 pm »
I have seen you around sometimes.
Just, don't mess up this again.
I think you are ready for Cadet badge soon.

Offline Mike_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2010, 12:01:03 pm »
Rofl I saw Darren growing weed as a cop. But he's good. I've used to patrol with him , he knows the codes well. Good luck Darren.  :cop:

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal