| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 19:22 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 347
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD  (Read 42800 times)

Offline Atunzuman

• Citizen
  • Officer of the ARPD
Re: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 15:43:38 pm »
I tried RP with someone 2 weeks ago, he said he was clean no need for frisk. I then /frisk and found 1152g of heroin...... So basically, its no longer the officers  decision if they find drugs, and drug trading / growing / selling will rise substantially....

Offline Mahome

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 15:48:55 pm »
Yeah doesn't matter i guess... Civilians will just have to be honest  then :D
Everybody want to earn some money and buy whatever they want  :gandalf:

Don't give a shit medal x9000

Offline Alsatian

• Citizen
  • SATC Commissioner [WS]Alsatian
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 16:11:09 pm »
Great to see this finally in action!

Hopefully now all this hate towards freecops will stop.
Jonathan Matthews
> x1 > x1

Offline AndrewR

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 16:18:32 pm »
People who have struggled to become an officer+ aren't given any advantages over cadets/freecops now....

Offline Henry_Blaze

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2010, 16:19:09 pm »
I think this increased work of ARPD. Today i saw after every suspect atleast 3 police cars. :)

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 16:33:40 pm »
People who have struggled to become an officer+ aren't given any advantages over cadets/freecops now....

Thats the problem. You shouldn't have any advantages over the cadets and freecops. Everyone should be treated the same no matter what rank you are. Learn to respect the cadets and freecops, because no one is better then anyone.

I must admit that I am a little disappointed in this, but its only in effect to better the SAPD, and it has good intentions. So I can't be too mad  ;)

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 16:47:01 pm »
This will help everyone alot to help to retain respect but... i would think it better if their was some way created so an officer +  can only /frisk once cause most people wait and re /frisk but its not my decision at all. thanks for the changes.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 17:12:33 pm »
  I think the problem with /frisk, which enforces the justice in removing it, is that you guys don't understand it properly. /frisk is one of those commands that force RP and replace RP only. There is no RP needed by cops or criminals because /frisk determines their fate. So what if we get more people "lying" about drugs, who cares? Maybe they can RP they hid it somewhere other than their house once again. Maybe you will come across some guys that do not RP for inventory - but for the fun of it. /frisk gave a lot of unnecessary boundaries. A lot of you may not understand most of these boundaries, because all you ever knew was how to RP /frisk. So here we are; to win drugs you must RP and even if you don't win any, you will get a good reputation and some RP experience at least :)

Oh, and I will let you on a little secret. Humiliation is the way to get drugs. Soon after you threaten to search 'inside' them, they will give up. I'm still waiting for a time when I have to take a suspect in the middle of Pershing square, advertise a public cavity search, make a party in his demise and perform in front of a crowd.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Luke Hayes

• Citizen
  • Be Ready
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 17:33:54 pm »
  I think the problem with /frisk, which enforces the justice in removing it, is that you guys don't understand it properly. /frisk is one of those commands that force RP and replace RP only. There is no RP needed by cops or criminals because /frisk determines their fate. So what if we get more people "lying" about drugs, who cares? Maybe they can RP they hid it somewhere other than their house once again. Maybe you will come across some guys that do not RP for inventory - but for the fun of it. /frisk gave a lot of unnecessary boundaries. A lot of you may not understand most of these boundaries, because all you ever knew was how to RP /frisk. So here we are; to win drugs you must RP and even if you don't win any, you will get a good reputation and some RP experience at least :)

Oh, and I will let you on a little secret. Humiliation is the way to get drugs. Soon after you threaten to search 'inside' them, they will give up. I'm still waiting for a time when I have to take a suspect in the middle of Pershing square, advertise a public cavity search, make a party in his demise and perform in front of a crowd.

Agree with you Jcs.....
I really support this idea as It will bring equivalence into SAPD.....

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 18:22:54 pm »
Thats the problem. You shouldn't have any advantages over the cadets and freecops. Everyone should be treated the same no matter what rank you are. Learn to respect the cadets and freecops, because no one is better then anyone.

How about we remove ALL ranks then?

The 'everyone is the same, no one is better' is absolute BULLSHIT. If everyone was the same then there would be no ranks. People have WORKED for their ranks and that makes them better than some! Are you saying that we should treat an abusive officer and a rigorous captain with the same respect? Bullshit.

These changes will bring f**kall to the SAPD, all it did was change the color and remove a command. Everyone being light blue will just bring a lot of confusion to Argonath.

Offline AndrewR

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2010, 18:33:32 pm »
I agree...and now i feel and I'm also treated like a bad girl officer, happened twice today

Offline Monte Montague

• Admiral of the Argonath RPG
  • Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
  • Badge-ID: CO101
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2010, 20:33:46 pm »
This is a great decision :D.

Although i miss the light blue name -.- , so much.. :( But don't think I'm leaving... being in Argonathrpg will be the closest ever.

I always have wanted this , for reasons of utter most important - respect and clamp down on freecopism :> , when i was freecop FBI Agent I was not aware of the disrespect freecops get, i had forgotton about it when i became a cadet.
I then left and I noticed the harsh truth... , sad.
 :gandalf:
I agree about the colour changes. But with the Frisk rp.. Don't know how this will work out. Most of the time when i search a person i try to roleplay at first. The person goes /em HAs nothing on him. Then i search him with command and he has atleast 50 grams...

When i was FBI cadet I rp frisked and got a lot of drugs
Also DODO - I get that a lot  :lol: , because I am top kop :cop:

EDIT:

WTH happened to the combine posts function?

How about we remove ALL ranks then?

The 'everyone is the same, no one is better' is absolute BULLSHIT. If everyone was the same then there would be no ranks. People have WORKED for their ranks and that makes them better than some! Are you saying that we should treat an abusive officer and a rigorous captain with the same respect? Bullshit.

These changes will bring f**kall to the SAPD, all it did was change the color and remove a command. Everyone being light blue will just bring a lot of confusion to Argonath.

With all respects, thats just a load of ...

If you don't like it, leave.

Although some or rather 1 captain , i wont say who... has worked for his rank, he still treated a lot of freecops like crap , he held a briefing in LSPD and said we could all come, the truth was, he simply told us things we already knew and treated us like crap. He also dissed freecops and CADETS << , he shows little respect and disregard for anything.

Srsly.

x2) from: FBI & Coast Guard, Medal: "Chief of ARPD officers - Leading them good" - from Chief Paul. Retired Admiral of the Coast Guard.

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2010, 20:55:25 pm »
I always have wanted this , for reasons of utter most important - respect and clamp down on freecopism :> , when i was freecop FBI Agent I was not aware of the disrespect freecops get, i had forgotton about it when i became a cadet.
I then left and I noticed the harsh truth... , sad.
 :gandalf:

YOU GET DISRESPECTED BECAUSE YOU'RE CONSTANTLY ABUSING PEOPLE, NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE A f**kING FREECOP! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2010, 21:01:46 pm »
exactly and plus i dont really care about these color changes but what i dont understand is that all this racism towards freecops and cadets is thought to be the color of their name?   Its just a color lol not a big deal i never knew people judged other people on Argonath by the color of their name

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2010, 21:02:56 pm »
i understand the color thing, but removing frisk is stupid, was the only reason i wanted to get officer rank XD, after this and the Sub Division closures, ARPD is really going down the shitter in my opinion.
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline AndrewR

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2010, 21:03:29 pm »
i understand the color thing, but removing frisk is stupid, was the only reason i wanted to get officer rank XD, after this and the Sub Division closures, ARPD is really going down the shitter in my opinion.

+1

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2010, 21:05:27 pm »
yea about /frisk now we dont have the actual command i bet you theres going to be a huge decrease in confiscating drugs,  Criminals are not going to hand over their drugs when they realize cops dont have a script to find them anymore, they do this all the time including with freecops and cadets when /frisk was used for officers+ that when a freecop or cadet frisked them they would go /em you found nothing when they actualyl have shitload of drugs
drugs=money most criminals are not gonna hand over free money to cops

Offline Monte Montague

• Admiral of the Argonath RPG
  • Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
  • Badge-ID: CO101
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2010, 21:08:34 pm »
*Ignores Ollies crap*

I got weed yesterday - 16 from rp frisk...
How can you say something without even trying?

What ARPD needs is more teamwork and respect, organization and structure, the leaders of the ARPD are starting to show they mean business, how could you be against them?...

Be old school , like me , or rather... new school to most of you :D
x2) from: FBI & Coast Guard, Medal: "Chief of ARPD officers - Leading them good" - from Chief Paul. Retired Admiral of the Coast Guard.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2010, 21:13:46 pm »
Whart about people who will always do this:
COP; "Do you have anything that my prick or poke me?"
GuyAtWeedFields; "Nope"
*Cop begins searching suspect.
COP; /em Finds something.
GuyAtWeedFields; /em Nope.
COP; Ok, your all clear, don't hang around these fields, understand?"

Excatly my thought
Retired Captain..

Offline Rabbit

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2010, 21:14:22 pm »
What ARPD needs is more teamwork and respect, organization and structure, the leaders of the ARPD are starting to show they mean business, how could you be against them?...

I am not trying to question my superiors, and I hope that this topic is a free-say topic; but I think they are making rash decisions. Police don't have much to do in the first place. We do not get paid to do this job. They are taking away everything that was good and turning it into an organization I am having second thoughts on being a part of.

I mean come the f**k on, seriously.. The ARPD has more rules and guidelines than Mafia / Crime / DM families have to follow, and we are the ones that make the server better and keep the server in order.

P.S. How are Civilians going to differentiate who is ARPD and who is not ARPD? Don't you think "Report to Leaders" will be full of B.S. and non-sense now?

San Andreas County Services
DETERMINATION. DEDICATION. INTEGRITY.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal