| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 17:26 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 363
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD  (Read 42792 times)

Offline ElMartu

• Citizen
Re: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2010, 21:18:02 pm »
People who have struggled to become an officer+ aren't given any advantages over cadets/freecops now....

Actually you had it quite easy... Ask Salmonella, he had to wait like 9 months to become officer

And you do have advantages, more ammo, better paid when you get somebody jailed...

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2010, 21:26:28 pm »
BS
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2010, 21:35:40 pm »

P.S. How are Civilians going to differentiate who is ARPD and who is not ARPD? Don't you think "Report to Leaders" will be full of B.S. and non-sense now?

Well i guess they will have to deal with the reports.
I can see in couple of months /cuff will be gone and we will have to RP /cuff.
Retired Captain..

Offline Atunzuman

• Citizen
  • Officer of the ARPD
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2010, 21:39:04 pm »
I dont get it, using frisk gave you a 50/100 chance of finding drugs, and now....o never mind, I don't have time for this.

Edit: I might as well were the security guard skin, i will.

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2010, 21:41:01 pm »
People who have struggled to become an officer+ aren't given any advantages over cadets/freecops now....

Actually you had it quite easy... Ask Salmonella, he had to wait like 9 months to become officer

And you do have advantages, more ammo, better paid when you get somebody jailed...

really? that means i can relate to sal it took me 8 months to become officer
@Curse he gave you like 11gs right?  What makes you think thats all he gave you and I have tried before many times when i was cadet/freecop i frisked so many people that i KNEW had drugs because i caught them in the verge of selling them and they wouldn't give curse either you just got lucky or you were played 11g of drugs is nothing

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2010, 22:00:24 pm »
Ok look we all Know that the criminals will lie and we will never get any narcotics and crime rate will spike.............. But we can not do anything about it ok if this ever comes back i hope we could install new rules such as.

1 Only 1 frisk is Premitted if you re frisk it is abusing command
2 Civilians May report for abuse of command ( refrisking )
3 Seeing the cops Irl Never find Residue that will not be a time premitted
4 If abuse is found of the command you will face ARPD/ Admin action

Now i don't want to say that the commands Must come back but it would be nice

Now for the Disrespect towards Freecops / Cadets

1 These are people to this is a game so dont get all high and mighty
2 Personally i think that anyone found disrespecting other ranks should be demoted.  
3 If you are an officer and you can not respect other ranks you have not matured past them
Just because someone is not as experienced as you does not mean you have the right
4 if a Freecop / Cadet feels that he has been  abuse he is to report it
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
  • Safety, Service and Security.
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2010, 22:15:25 pm »
I couldn't agree more with the name colors, the frisk thing... There's a reason for everything. CBF knows what he's doing. I'm sure there will be something to counter it soon. Just remember guys, he's not a tyrant, but he is the Chief, and a developer.. I'm sure something else will take the place of frisk. These things aren't done to piss us off.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline Cane

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: AR0964
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2010, 22:24:56 pm »
Unlike most of the people in this topic, I personally am highly against the color change. We, as official ARPD officers, earned our ranks by gaining experience and working hard. The color represents our badge, our 'trophy', our accomplishment. Sure, players disrespect 'freecops', but are they disrespected because of their 'name color'? No. For some, this might be true. However, if you could prove yourself to be professional, this wouldn't be a problem. Our badges, or colors, should not be taken away from us because people are simply "tired of being judged". This is the way of life; nothing is fair, and not everything should be fair. We earned our badges with pure experience; if we can do it, so can they. I'm sure most of us have been disrespected as a 'freecop' atleast once before joining the force; look at where we're standing now! Also, if the concept of this act was to say "everyone is fair; no one is higher than anyone else", why is it that the F.B.I. members keep THEIR colors? Why are they so 'special'? I remember that I was told, numerously, that the F.B.I. had no power over the S.A.P.D. I was told that we were equal. If this is true, why aren't they treated the same? In my opinion, this is complete nonsense.
Served 2008~2012

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2010, 22:27:08 pm »
Interesting changes as stated in another topic, the name color thing, again, I am still a bit iffy on and of course do not support it for FBI to have it (as they are constantly always on duty).

Other than that it's not that big of a deal. Just go back to suspecting people for being on weed fields again since there is no more frisk. :evil:

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2010, 22:42:17 pm »
I couldn't agree more with the name colors, the frisk thing... There's a reason for everything. CBF knows what he's doing. I'm sure there will be something to counter it soon. Just remember guys, he's not a tyrant, but he is the Chief, and a developer.. I'm sure something else will take the place of frisk. These things aren't done to piss us off.

Does he really know what hes doing? i have doubts in my mind.
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2010, 23:04:07 pm »
I would be careful what you say...
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2010, 23:13:47 pm »
I was wondering when the changers were going to be made.
I have been hearing about them for some time now.

And Alex, CBF does know what he is doing.
I would take his advice and watch what you say...

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Cane

• Citizen
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2010, 23:22:36 pm »
Also, if the concept of this act was to say "everyone is fair; no one is higher than anyone else", why is it that the F.B.I. members keep THEIR colors? Why are they so 'special'? I remember that I was told, numerously, that the F.B.I. had no power over the S.A.P.D. I was told that we were equal. If this is true, why aren't they treated the same?

Why is it that no one ever answers this question?
Served 2008~2012

Offline Luke Hayes

• Citizen
  • Be Ready
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2010, 00:22:33 am »
Also, if the concept of this act was to say "everyone is fair; no one is higher than anyone else", why is it that the F.B.I. members keep THEIR colors? Why are they so 'special'? I remember that I was told, numerously, that the F.B.I. had no power over the S.A.P.D. I was told that we were equal. If this is true, why aren't they treated the same?

Why is it that no one ever answers this question?

Some questions are ought to stay unanswered.....I too agree with your equivalency theory,I say theory because once upon a time that promise was broken.There is nothing changed here nor nothing new said...Effectiveness of the SAPD has decreased over F.B.I as it leads all our operations,yet before they led only 207 an now they implicate into every our action taking the head lead
and I seriously do not know why?!

I do support the changes but why giving F.B.I the privileges of keeping the color ?

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
  • Safety, Service and Security.
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2010, 00:47:19 am »
I believe that FBI keeps their color because they don't discriminate against freecops and cadets like ARPD does, and they are most of the time undercover. If you think about it, discrimination and behavior is what forced us all to have the same name colors. They also have a dark blue name because of their ability to use heavy weapons and weapon equip. You cannot.

Also. It's a freaking color.. Just play the game. Almost all the other servers require everyone to have a white name, so god forbid we change the tint and saturation of your privileged blue name.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2010, 00:53:07 am »
FBI and SWAT might actually find it beneficial to have same blue colours, so people cannot determine on radar who is nearby :), which is always an advantage in any operation. I don't even understand why it is a privilege having coloured name, but then again I put more effort into having fun and RPing than seeking attention.

And all you guys who moan about "we want to be special blue because we are special" or whatever it was, if you get treated like shit when you are not special blue colour, then you should probably consider that it is now your actions that determine your respect and not your alias colour.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Cane

• Citizen
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2010, 00:58:51 am »
Also. It's a freaking color.. Just play the game. Almost all the other servers require everyone to have a white name, so god forbid we change the tint and saturation of your privileged blue name.

Did you even bother to read my post?
Served 2008~2012

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2010, 01:07:27 am »
FBI keeps their color because they don't discriminate against freecops

I'm sorry but you have NO IDEA.....what FBI says about Freecops ; even though you've been in FBI, I've seen someone in FBI say all out in the open - police radio - some bad things about freecops in general ..... So before you say that FBI doesn't discriminate against Freecops I'd have you know in a quick heart beat that they actually do.
| Most Friendly Officer of 2009 |

"Don't let life fool you, because the games it plays are quite hard to follow."

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2010, 01:13:46 am »
FBI and SWAT might actually find it beneficial to have same blue colours, so people cannot determine on radar who is nearby :),

Which one do you find more frightening: A bunch of light-blue dots approacting you or a bunch of dark-blue dots approaching you? Criminals might not expect SWAT busting in on their little party if SWAT had light-blue names like every other cop and that might make operations even more successful.

Offline Cane

• Citizen
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2010, 01:27:30 am »
They also have a dark blue name because of their ability to use heavy weapons and weapon equip. You cannot.

Which makes me ask the following:

How is this fair? Every single agent has access to the almighty /weaponequip command, and it has been used wrongly numerous times. What the f**k are we, compared to them? Minorities?
Served 2008~2012

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal