| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 17:25 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 351
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD  (Read 42790 times)

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
Re: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2010, 01:36:10 am »
The only reason FBI keep their color is because they are an "elite" division as quoted from the higher ups, I suggest cb to respond here with a more in dept answer.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
  • Safety, Service and Security.
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2010, 01:52:24 am »
I refuse to post any further in this topic because half the people posting in here are stuck up about the color of their names, and instead of working together and solving issues they're worried about their power and abilities.

Have fun arguing and moaning about things that you were giving privileges for. Last I checked, no one had the right to do anything, you had the privilege to do something. It's about time people realized that.

Good bye.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Sago

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2010, 01:58:46 am »
I believe that FBI keeps their color because they don't discriminate against freecops and cadets like ARPD does,

You humor me Rory.

Offline SKenney

• (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2010, 02:19:50 am »
Meh, its all good with me.

Gets a bit confusing now seeing who is who or what, but I have no problem.

About the frisk command, I never used it much anyway, so im cool with that.
Just hope criminals will atleast try and give over a little of there drugs. Kind of reminds me when I was a Cadet, I RP friked people and would find drugs, pretty sure they had more, but im cool with it. As long as they put forth effort to role play it, then im happy  :)
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2010, 02:40:32 am »
The privilege of /weaponequip is so amazing that I prefer to patrol with a sword than any other gun. Which I buy from ammunation. 
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Cane

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: AR0964
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2010, 02:54:53 am »
I refuse to post any further in this topic because half the people posting in here are stuck up about the color of their names, and instead of working together and solving issues they're worried about their power and abilities.

Have fun arguing and moaning about things that you were giving privileges for. Last I checked, no one had the right to do anything, you had the privilege to do something. It's about time people realized that.

Good bye.

I laugh at your lacking ability to read and understand, Rory. If you ever bothered to read my previous post carefully enough, the color that you think so little of has a significance. We're not moaning about anything, we're standing up for what we believe in. It's about time stuck-up people like you realized the difference.
Served 2008~2012

Offline Boricua56

• Compromised with Justice.
  • Citizen
  • [R*]Fernando
  • SA-MP: [R*]Fernando
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2010, 02:55:44 am »
They also have a dark blue name because of their ability to use heavy weapons and weapon equip. You cannot.

Which makes me ask the following:

How is this fair? Every single agent has access to the almighty /weaponequip command, and it has been used wrongly numerous times. What the f**k are we, compared to them? Minorities?

The FBI agents know very well that if they abuse the /weaponequip command they will be punished, this can include dismissal or suspension. Do you think this command is used randomly? We have strict regulations that limit the use of this command to specific situations. If you have seen FBI agents using this command wrongly so many times how come you haven't reported anything in our forums?
We must always maintain that the wished final, as much as it seems to us meritorious and proceeding in right, it never justifies the use of improper means.

Offline Cane

• Citizen
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2010, 03:01:46 am »
The FBI agents know very well that if they abuse the /weaponequip command they will be punished, this can include dismissal or suspension. Do you think this command is used randomly? We have strict regulations that limit the use of this command to specific situations. If you have seen FBI agents using this command wrongly so many times how come you haven't reported anything in our forums? This topic inst named 'FBI vs SAPD' advantages.

Actually, to answer your question, yes, I indeed believe that this command has been used randomly. I'm sure I can provide you with a large amount of witnesses, who have both seen and will agree with my statements regarding a small selection of your agents abusing this command. The only reason as to why I did not report was because I assumed, as well as many others, that the report wasn't going to be taken seriously. And yes, you are correct, the topic isn't about the issue of FBI vs. SAPD, however, all I have done was to question the so-called 'difference' between the two divisions in relation to the so-called 'equality' theory of the act, performed by CBFASI.
Served 2008~2012

Offline Dakota_11

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LC2228
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2010, 03:17:31 am »
I Argree on Color Changes, But the only Thing i disagree is /frisk I Wish we Freecops *Wtih passports Only* Shall Be able to Frisk, I tried rping, And i said He had a M4 And he said : /me Has Nothing, And i Know im just freecop But we should have our Rights too
IV:MP LCPD Officer || Retired SA:MP Cadet || TAPS Founder Dakota Smith Serving Liberty City

Offline Boricua56

• Citizen
  • [R*]Fernando
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2010, 03:27:33 am »
The FBI agents know very well that if they abuse the /weaponequip command they will be punished, this can include dismissal or suspension. Do you think this command is used randomly? We have strict regulations that limit the use of this command to specific situations. If you have seen FBI agents using this command wrongly so many times how come you haven't reported anything in our forums? This topic inst named 'FBI vs SAPD' advantages.

Actually, to answer your question, yes, I indeed believe that this command has been used randomly. I'm sure I can provide you with a large amount of witnesses, who have both seen and will agree with my statements regarding a small selection of your agents abusing this command. The only reason as to why I did not report was because I knew, as well as many others, that the report wasn't going to be taken seriously. And yes, you are correct, the topic isn't about the issue of FBI vs. SAPD, however, all I have done was to question the so-called 'difference' between the two divisions in relation to the so-called 'equality' theory of the act, performed by CBFASI.

First you claim that the FBI have used this command wrongly numerous times, then to explain why you didn't reported this you are saying that the FBI command wouldn't take seriously any of your reports. This is one of the poorest excuses i have ever seen to try and justify the unjustifiable. I wonder why we didn't received any complaints from the large amount of witness... Your accusations are pointless and do not have any foundation whatsoever.
We must always maintain that the wished final, as much as it seems to us meritorious and proceeding in right, it never justifies the use of improper means.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2010, 03:28:37 am »
Dakota Im sorry but I can not help to dissagree officers + don't have the command now if you want the command please apply to arpd and learn the rules of arpd No one has the command right now so... Without being disresptfull as ranks are Freecops are not part of arpd.... So that's why you should apply.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2010, 03:32:43 am »
Ok look we all Know that the criminals will lie and we will never get any narcotics and crime rate will spike.............. But we can not do anything about it ok if this ever comes back i hope we could install new rules such as.

1 Only 1 frisk is Premitted if you re frisk it is abusing command
2 Civilians May report for abuse of command ( refrisking )
3 Seeing the cops Irl Never find Residue that will not be a time premitted
4 If abuse is found of the command you will face ARPD/ Admin action

Anyone like this

I'm just wondering does anyone likes this idea I mean if we could follow these rules could we have the commands  
And /frisk to stop all the confusion and anger

Please Cbfasi
Now i don't want to say that the commands Must come back but it would be nice

Now for the Disrespect towards Freecops / Cadets

1 These are people to this is a game so dont get all high and mighty
2 Personally i think that anyone found disrespecting other ranks should be demoted.  
3 If you are an officer and you can not respect other ranks you have not matured past them
Just because someone is not as experienced as you does not mean you have the right
4 if a Freecop / Cadet feels that he has been  abuse he is to report it

Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Cane

• Citizen
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2010, 03:42:06 am »
First you claim that the FBI have used this command wrongly numerous times, then to explain why you didn't reported this you are saying that the FBI command wouldn't take seriously any of your reports. This is one of the poorest excuses i have ever seen to try and justify the unjustifiable. I wonder why we didn't received any complaints from the large amount of witness... Your accusations are pointless and do not have any foundation whatsoever.

However, this isn't the point of the argument. The main subject of this conflict is: Is the FBI so special that they get to keep their rightful colors, or labels, unlike the rest of the hard-working SAPD members? What sort of special privileges do you have that we don't? Why is it that you are given the right to show your title unlike the rest of us? To be fairly honest, and this is from my observation, I've seen FBI members disrespected just like freecops. Why should YOU be any different?
Served 2008~2012

Offline SKenney

• (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2010, 03:57:23 am »
Oh who the f**k cares.

This is a dumb argument guys, can it be dropped?
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

Offline Boricua56

• Citizen
  • [R*]Fernando
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2010, 03:58:58 am »

However, this isn't the point of the argument. The main subject of this conflict is: Is the FBI so special that they get to keep their rightful colors, or labels, unlike the rest of the hard-working SAPD members? What sort of special privileges do you have that we don't? Why is it that you are given the right to show your title unlike the rest of us? To be fairly honest, and this is from my observation, I've seen FBI members disrespected just like freecops. Why should YOU be any different?

About my previous statement i was merely responding to your accusations. Also there is no conflict here, that is just your point of view.

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2010, 04:21:42 am »
You people are merely confused and yet again dumbfounded.....

The name change:  Best damn idea I've ever seen in my life, CBFasi I'd like to congratulate you on changing our colors due to the fact that all Freecops and Cadets get abused by the fact that they're a lesser color than "Official ARPD Officers"; But I also have to disagree on the FBI/SWAT colors as they should be the same colors as the rest of us.  This is portraying a simple conflict of metagaming for those of which who kidnap / rob / and so on and so forth.  They'll see that FBI/SWAT are around, and all of the officers/cadets/freecops, they will know how to escape and where to escape, if the SWAT/FBI were in the same color then the odds of them escaping would be less.  And another concern framing the colors - yes, us ARPD Officers+ Worked HARD to get where we are today and we appreciated our color difference from the others - I for one love dark blue so I loved my color - but the thing is with our colors all being the same, it makes everybody want to question our intelligence on what we know and how far we can go with our "RP Skill" because as of now Civilians can not /rank an officer to see what there rank is.  And if you've never seen/RPed with that specific player they'd never know what you were in the lines of ARPD as where you could look at our badge (name color) and see that we are and officer/cadet/freecop.

Now onto the Frisk.

Frisk:  I used frisk about 1-6 times in my career as an ARPD officer; I do not see the need of having to do /frisk as it posses a potential threat to You as an officer, and the civilians.  I've frisked a few people before and as soon as you frisked them, they'd pull an M4 out their a** and shoot you to death so they don't loose their drugs, involuntarily you may or may not have wanted to take it.....I would normally go through the whole frisking process of RP
( /me frisks mans body ; /yo ; /bomb ; /me finds...? )
[( /em Nothing.... )]
( /me finds nothing on the mans body ; /l Alright sir, I've found nothing on you and you're free to go with....*whatever* )
I've never had a case where a civilian says /em has 2000 grams of weed ; but I guess that's never fair...

Actually that has nothing to do with anything (^) But what I would really like to say is; every officer freecop and cadet alike should have the ability to /frisk a player, because I've noticed on many occasions freecops and cadets will ask an officer+ to come to LSPD or where ever they maybe to preform a frisk on a player...and sometimes (never all the time) the officers+ are busy.  I think /frisk should actually be a given privilege for those who do good/great within the policing world;; as you see freecops making their reports on their applications
( Daily report:
Killed 3 suspects
Jailed 7 suspects
Found 20Gs of weed
Found 7Gs of heroin)
Those people should be given the privileges to /frisk ; just like the undercover rights are a privilege to some people - those who work undercover for drug confiscations and such.....

I think if the above things were implemented then the whole ARPD would be a little bit better.

Just a suggestion though.
| Most Friendly Officer of 2009 |

"Don't let life fool you, because the games it plays are quite hard to follow."

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2010, 04:22:05 am »
Well, today, I resigned, now I'm  a freecop, i wore the freecop skin and i simply can;t believe the disrespect i got, traf stops, people tell you to f**k off and go away, officers and a Lt. wont give you rides to the PD that is no more than 2 seconds away. damn.  :rules:
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2010, 04:26:32 am »
if the SWAT/FBI were in the same color then the odds of them escaping would be less.

As in, they'd try to break through FBI/SWAT to get away easier? Makes sense actually :lol:

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2010, 04:28:38 am »
if the SWAT/FBI were in the same color then the odds of them escaping would be less.

As in, they'd try to break through FBI/SWAT to get away easier? Makes sense actually :lol:

well hell; if all our colors were the same, and you walked into about 7 SWAT members and you're suspected....what the hell do you think will happen? its either *pew pew pew* or /gu ..... their choice of death or life in that matter; ya'know?
| Most Friendly Officer of 2009 |

"Don't let life fool you, because the games it plays are quite hard to follow."

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2010, 04:34:18 am »
you walked into about 7 SWAT members and you're suspected....what the hell do you think will happen? its either *pew pew pew* or /gu ....

or SWAT just cba to shoot at you and will continue driving along

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal