| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 15:26 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 446
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD  (Read 42772 times)

Offline Tyler Grey

• Citizen
  • Driggz - mcB
  • Badge-ID: #LC0695
Re: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2010, 06:07:44 am »
I love this change

Offline Lennie_Briscoe

• Citizen
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2010, 06:16:41 am »
FBI keeps their color because they don't discriminate against freecops

I'm sorry but you have NO IDEA.....what FBI says about Freecops ; even though you've been in FBI, I've seen someone in FBI say all out in the open - police radio - some bad things about freecops in general ..... So before you say that FBI doesn't discriminate against Freecops I'd have you know in a quick heart beat that they actually do.

I will say this. FBI members are expected to treat everyone with respect. Those who do not will be dealt with in one way or another. Be it suspension or something like that.

"Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier" General Colin Luther Powell United States Army Ret.

Offline Spartan

• Formerly =AV=Spartan
  • Citizen
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2010, 08:42:59 am »
Why can't we all be white? Why the hell not, solve a lot of f**king problems, and sure, remove /frisk, I mean, it's an RP server, EVERYONE will RP and they will like it, and knows how to do so, sounds like a done deal, and a plan to me.  :)

Way to go, happy for this.
Retired Dillimore Police Department Sergeant

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2010, 10:06:13 am »
Yeh I love it!When I was freecop...officers shouted freecop alert when they saw me D:
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2010, 10:17:13 am »
Very impressive idea CBF! I will miss the dark blue, but this is what has to be done to solve the problems it seems! +10 Internets for you!

Any other changes planned at this point? Also, I've heard rumors of an alternative to /frisk. Any news on that as of yet to prevent users from lying about it so they can't take advantage of a RP?

Offline Janar

• Citizen
    • Skype - janar.argonath
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2010, 12:01:03 pm »
People is telling ingame(one of them is SAPD member), that weed is now legal. I am 100% sure, that is not legal. Stop telling false information, that weed is legal. The drug system for cops is same as it was in RS3 and will stay until something changes. So until that time, you can RP it with /me, or if  you can't RP it and you need all to be scripted, leave.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2010, 12:07:31 pm »
Any news on that as of yet to prevent users from lying about it so they can't take advantage of a RP?
  A good RPer is fair and imaginative, and neither of these require absolute truth. Problem is you people are all to lazy to be imaginative and everyone is too greedy to be fair. So now everyone loses this /frisk command which is somewhat unfair and replaces any imaginative RP, and now you are looking for the next script to replace it?

My advice is for everyone to take advantage of the new updates by trying something different for once. Instead of thinking "How much weed can I confiscate for this guy" think "How can I make this encounter funny and interesting?". If any drugs are handed over it is simply a bonus.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2010, 12:12:17 pm »
Jcs has said it all....

RP does not NEED script, as a number are aware I aim to do scripts that SUPPORT RP but not take it over, the /frisk did the later in the end and was misused and abused, both of which to make safe would require a large amount of scripting, which I do not believe is worth the effort as this is a RP server afterall and RP is sadly lacking.

The Dark Blue for SWAT actually has not happened due to a bug and the more I think about it, may not happen...

As for FBI... I will be talking to them to discuss options.
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Rabbit

• Citizen
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2010, 14:14:30 pm »
Also, if the concept of this act was to say "everyone is fair; no one is higher than anyone else", why is it that the F.B.I. members keep THEIR colors? Why are they so 'special'? I remember that I was told, numerously, that the F.B.I. had no power over the S.A.P.D. I was told that we were equal. If this is true, why aren't they treated the same?

Why is it that no one ever answers this question?

I'm familiar with an old saying, "There's an answer for every problem, and two problems for every answer."

San Andreas County Services
DETERMINATION. DEDICATION. INTEGRITY.

Offline ElMartu

• Citizen
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2010, 14:20:37 pm »
People is telling ingame(one of them is SAPD member), that weed is now legal. I am 100% sure, that is not legal. Stop telling false information, that weed is legal. The drug system for cops is same as it was in RS3 and will stay until something changes. So until that time, you can RP it with /me, or if  you can't RP it and you need all to be scripted, leave.

They're just people pissed with that changes sarcastically saying that now we don't have frisk weed is practically impossible to detect (hence the legal part).

Offline Dakota_11

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LC2228
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2010, 14:27:47 pm »
Dakota Im sorry but I can not help to dissagree officers + don't have the command now if you want the command please apply to arpd and learn the rules of arpd No one has the command right now so... Without being disresptfull as ranks are Freecops are not part of arpd.... So that's why you should apply.
simply i have waited over 2 months and i havn't got accepted yet so don't tell me to apply cause i already did
IV:MP LCPD Officer || Retired SA:MP Cadet || TAPS Founder Dakota Smith Serving Liberty City

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2010, 16:49:33 pm »
Dakota Im sorry but I can not help to dissagree officers + don't have the command now if you want the command please apply to arpd and learn the rules of arpd No one has the command right now so... Without being disresptfull as ranks are Freecops are not part of arpd.... So that's why you should apply.
simply i have waited over 2 months and i havn't got accepted yet so don't tell me to apply cause i already did

Dakota_11 i must say that some people dont get accepted for 3 months now if you have not been accepted keep trying memorise the rules and the police codes other than that i cant help
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Dakota_11

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LC2228
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2010, 04:47:35 am »

Dakota_11 i must say that some people dont get accepted for 3 months now if you have not been accepted keep trying memorise the rules and the police codes other than that i cant help
I know, I know the codes and rules
IV:MP LCPD Officer || Retired SA:MP Cadet || TAPS Founder Dakota Smith Serving Liberty City

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2010, 09:24:33 am »

There is no set time on it like that. There are prerequisites, yes, but it is DEFINITELY not 3 months.

Offline Ed_Lane

• Citizen
« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2010, 11:12:14 am »
i frisk a suspect max 2 times one time on scene or at the PD if i find drug residue i take them for a cavity search if i find nothing but still in green i jail
Never forget...

Fidelis ad Mortem
San Andreas County Services

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2010, 17:18:26 pm »

I know, I know the codes and rules

Dakota this is Probably the wrong topic to post in
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2010, 01:09:03 am »
i hav a question how do you abuse /frisk?

Offline ElMartu

• Citizen
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2010, 01:11:33 am »
i hav a question how do you abuse /frisk?

frisking, if you don't find anything, wait 2 minutes, frisk again until success

Offline Anthony Chicane

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2010, 05:49:25 am »
Disabling /frisk ??? wtf is up with that?, now we will have more drugs on the street and more people moaning " You cant Force rp" with this rp bullshit.
Even the Most strictest rp servers have this command . Argo is definetly Going down i think its turning into  dm server full of noobs

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2010, 06:14:15 am »
Argo is definetly Going down i think its turning into  dm server full of noobs

Quoted for epic. You can be banned for that comment ^_^

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal