| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 15:22 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 400
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD  (Read 42765 times)

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
Re: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2010, 11:31:56 am »
i hav a question how do you abuse /frisk?

frisking, if you don't find anything, wait 2 minutes, frisk again until success
o wow if thats the case why doesnt the frisk time be like 15 mins?  if you frisk some1 then the next time some1 can frisk that same person should be 15 mins

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2010, 13:47:32 pm »
Oh noez :( I like it that /frisk has been desabled but the colourz..We wunt ze colours back..Just let the copz haz ze Dark bluez colorz

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 420
  • SA-MP: Dutchy
  • Discord: Dutchy#6507
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2010, 16:00:47 pm »
Oh noez :( I like it that /frisk has been desabled but the colourz..We wunt ze colours back..Just let the copz haz ze Dark bluez colorz
''Yea! I want the colours back, they only delivered positive things! Freecops were getting judged and disrespected! I want that back! Bwehhh!'' FFS! It's better like this! Colours = judging, disrespecting, overestimating, underestimating A.K.A. completely useless!

"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.
Do so in real life and watch what happens ..." -[R*]CBFasi
« Sent to: Dutchy on: 21-06-2013, 05:27:27 »

Offline Janar

• Citizen
    • Skype - janar.argonath
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2010, 16:21:58 pm »
Getting /frisk back, would be nice.
But colors can stay.

Offline AndrewR

• Citizen
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2010, 16:28:21 pm »
''Yea! I want the colours back, they only delivered positive things! Freecops were getting judged and disrespected! I want that back! Bwehhh!'' FFS! It's better like this! Colours = judging, disrespecting, overestimating, underestimating A.K.A. completely useless!

You say that because you are a freecop? :D

Offline ElMartu

• Citizen
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2010, 18:14:05 pm »

You say that because you are a freecop? :D

No, he says that because it's the truth.

If somebody didn't notice, it's just a name color.l

Offline Kiryan

• Citizen
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2010, 20:39:21 pm »
So now a freecop is same as a Officer?

Offline AndrewR

• Citizen
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2010, 20:47:00 pm »

Yes, and now officers do not have the /frisk command so, all cops can now be considered freecops................

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2010, 21:14:03 pm »

Yes, and now officers do not have the /frisk command so, all cops can now be considered freecops................

The whole reason i wanted to become an officer was so i could /frisk. now that everyone has the same rights, where is the motivation to want to rise to higher ranks? We all have the same rights so it makes no difference.
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline ElMartu

• Citizen
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2010, 21:15:34 pm »
You're officers, not freecops ffs... we're not the same. Just a f**king color changed nothing else. If you think you're freecops, resign then, why you wanna be in SAPD after all?

Offline JayL

• MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2010, 21:28:36 pm »
If you are a decent roleplayer you can atleast bother to try and RP a frisk.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline Alan Demarest

• Citizen
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2010, 22:09:07 pm »
decent roleplayer

roleplayer

Good luck finding those! They're very scarce on these parts! Arr!

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2010, 22:20:19 pm »
If you don't like it, leave SAPD. If you want to just say a load of bullshit like "now SAPD are freecops", SAPD does not want you because you have a shitty attitude and do not even understand what SAPD is about.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline JayL

• MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2010, 22:44:45 pm »
decent roleplayer

roleplayer

Good luck finding those! They're very scarce on these parts! Arr!

I have two things for you to find:

Respect
Forum ban
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline Luke Hayes

• Citizen
  • Be Ready
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2010, 23:09:05 pm »

And these are the attitudes that motivated these changes......Freecops are not different then Officers...It is the experience and the ability to RP that makes us go apart...I do not understand why such attitude..? Why treating then them as they aren't humans ? I have met some really fine free officers

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2010, 23:16:32 pm »
You people are merely confused and yet again dumbfounded.....

The name change:  Best damn idea I've ever seen in my life, CBFasi I'd like to congratulate you on changing our colors due to the fact that all Freecops and Cadets get abused by the fact that they're a lesser color than "Official ARPD Officers"; But I also have to disagree on the FBI/SWAT colors as they should be the same colors as the rest of us.  This is portraying a simple conflict of metagaming for those of which who kidnap / rob / and so on and so forth.  They'll see that FBI/SWAT are around, and all of the officers/cadets/freecops, they will know how to escape and where to escape, if the SWAT/FBI were in the same color then the odds of them escaping would be less.  And another concern framing the colors - yes, us ARPD Officers+ Worked HARD to get where we are today and we appreciated our color difference from the others - I for one love dark blue so I loved my color - but the thing is with our colors all being the same, it makes everybody want to question our intelligence on what we know and how far we can go with our "RP Skill" because as of now Civilians can not /rank an officer to see what there rank is.  And if you've never seen/RPed with that specific player they'd never know what you were in the lines of ARPD as where you could look at our badge (name color) and see that we are and officer/cadet/freecop.

Now onto the Frisk.

Frisk:  I used frisk about 1-6 times in my career as an ARPD officer; I do not see the need of having to do /frisk as it posses a potential threat to You as an officer, and the civilians.  I've frisked a few people before and as soon as you frisked them, they'd pull an M4 out their a** and shoot you to death so they don't loose their drugs, involuntarily you may or may not have wanted to take it.....I would normally go through the whole frisking process of RP
( /me frisks mans body ; /yo ; /bomb ; /me finds...? )
[( /em Nothing.... )]
( /me finds nothing on the mans body ; /l Alright sir, I've found nothing on you and you're free to go with....*whatever* )
I've never had a case where a civilian says /em has 2000 grams of weed ; but I guess that's never fair...

Actually that has nothing to do with anything (^) But what I would really like to say is; every officer freecop and cadet alike should have the ability to /frisk a player, because I've noticed on many occasions freecops and cadets will ask an officer+ to come to LSPD or where ever they maybe to preform a frisk on a player...and sometimes (never all the time) the officers+ are busy.  I think /frisk should actually be a given privilege for those who do good/great within the policing world;; as you see freecops making their reports on their applications
( Daily report:
Killed 3 suspects
Jailed 7 suspects
Found 20Gs of weed
Found 7Gs of heroin)
Those people should be given the privileges to /frisk ; just like the undercover rights are a privilege to some people - those who work undercover for drug confiscations and such.....

I think if the above things were implemented then the whole ARPD would be a little bit better.

Just a suggestion though.

100% agree.

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2010, 23:31:20 pm »

The name change:  Best damn idea I've ever seen in my life, CBFasi I'd like to congratulate you on changing our colors due to the fact that all Freecops and Cadets get abused by the fact that they're a lesser color than "Official ARPD Officers"; But I also have to disagree on the FBI/SWAT colors as they should be the same colors as the rest of us.  This is portraying a simple conflict of metagaming for those of which who kidnap / rob / and so on and so forth.  They'll see that FBI/SWAT are around, and all of the officers/cadets/freecops, they will know how to escape and where to escape, if the SWAT/FBI were in the same color then the odds of them escaping would be less.  And another concern framing the colors - yes, us ARPD Officers+ Worked HARD to get where we are today and we appreciated our color difference from the others - I for one love dark blue so I loved my color - but the thing is with our colors all being the same, it makes everybody want to question our intelligence on what we know and how far we can go with our "RP Skill" because as of now Civilians can not /rank an officer to see what there rank is.  And if you've never seen/RPed with that specific player they'd never know what you were in the lines of ARPD as where you could look at our badge (name color) and see that we are and officer/cadet/freecop.

Now onto the Frisk.

Frisk:  I used frisk about 1-6 times in my career as an ARPD officer; I do not see the need of having to do /frisk as it posses a potential threat to You as an officer, and the civilians.  I've frisked a few people before and as soon as you frisked them, they'd pull an M4 out their a** and shoot you to death so they don't loose their drugs, involuntarily you may or may not have wanted to take it.....I would normally go through the whole frisking process of RP
[( /em Nothing.... )]
( /me finds nothing on the mans body ; /l Alright sir, I've found nothing on you and you're free to go with....*whatever* )
I've never had a case where a civilian says /em has 2000 grams of weed ; but I guess that's never fair...

Actually that has nothing to do with anything (^) But what I would really like to say is; every officer freecop and cadet alike should have the ability to /frisk a player, because I've noticed on many occasions freecops and cadets will ask an officer+ to come to LSPD or where ever they maybe to preform a frisk on a player...and sometimes (never all the time) the officers+ are busy.  I think /frisk should actually be a given privilege for those who do good/great within the policing world;; as you see freecops making their reports on their applications
( Daily report:
Killed 3 suspects
Jailed 7 suspects
Found 20Gs of weed
Found 7Gs of heroin)
Those people should be given the privileges to /frisk ; just like the undercover rights are a privilege to some people - those who work undercover for drug confiscations and such.....

I think if the above things were implemented then the whole ARPD would be a little bit better.

100% agree.
Agreed.

Offline Kiryan

• Citizen
« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2010, 14:27:16 pm »

Now onto the Frisk.

[( /em Nothing.... )]

( Daily report:
Killed 3 suspects
Jailed 7 suspects
Found 20Gs of weed
Found 7Gs of heroin)

100% agree.
Agreed.

Agreed.

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2010, 16:09:05 pm »

I have two things for you to find:

Respect
Forum ban

So basically, your idea is "U disrespected me an u get an b&"?

Although I agree that Cero's comment was disrespectful and unnecessary, it should not warrant for a forum ban..

Offline [MCRT]Mike

• Citizen
  • Keeping San Andreas Safe!
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2010, 19:51:14 pm »
To be honest i think /frisk should have been kept, Now criminals will just get away with growing drugs.
And for drugs busts, their gone.
Also i think Officers+ should keep dark blue and just Freecops and Cadets have Cadet colour.
[MCRT]
SAPD - Freecop.
Ye old DriverGuy.
Mike.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal